[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he superior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Supeter.jpg (151KB, 859x977px) Image search: [Google]
Supeter.jpg
151KB, 859x977px
Was he superior?
>>
>>77567405

in the bed
>>
>>77567405
Only when written by Yost or Rodi.
>>
>>77567420
Zing!
>>
>>77567405
In some regards, yes.

Although I know it wasn't shown well enough, he did in fact utilize Spidey's held-back strength quite a bit, and even stopped himself from having his brain taken over by Spider Slayer. The way he had back-up plans for certain scenarios and encounters was pretty neat.
>>
>>77567405
Yeah, he was the hero we needed, but not deserve.
>>
>>77567405
>could not even begin to handle Norman's bantz
Nah.
>>
>>77567420
God, I should be in bed now.

With your mom.
>>
>>77567530
#rekt
>>
>>77567421
This pretty much.

In his own book written by Slott he was mostly awful, but in other titles he was great.
>>
>>77567530
You sleep on the ground?

Because my mom is dead.
>>
>>77567716
Yes...

She's dead tired of you being a failure in life.
>>
>>77567736
It is that same reason why your mother left your father and started my dick.
>>
>>77567788
>>77567736
Just kiss each other already
>>
>>77567788
Son, I am your father.
>>
>>77567819

Darth Vader is that you??
>>
>>77567405
Not really IMHO. He wasn't able to even perceive that his spider-drones could be jailbroken, and was too busy fighting little splotches that he couldn't see the bigger picture, even though he decided that he'd only focus on the bigger stuff and reroute things he deemed too small time to cops and firefighters.
>>
>>77567405
>Didn't make a plan for Goblins
>Never even once considered any Goblins in his life since there is always a goblin in Spidey's life.

I give him 85%
>>
>>77567405
His costume was
>>
File: thumbnail_1992608045960713568.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_1992608045960713568.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
Yes, he was superior.
A SUPERIOR PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>77567405
Sp//dr book fucking when?
When Marvel? WHEEEEEEEEEEN?
>>
>>77567405
He was more efficient, which Otto confused for being superior.
>>
Not really, in fact the title of the book is referring to Peter as the superior spider-man. Otto started out strong but as time went on his shit began to unravel.

The most egregious thing Otto committed was being the catalyst for the shitty character development of Black Cat.
>>
>>77567405
yes
I miss him
>>
>>77568440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HObae2qLJD8

The thing that bugs me the most about SpOck is this. Originally Doctor Octopuss went crazy megalomaniacal after kids kept fucking with him and the claws he used boned to him via radiation. He wasn't a terrible guy really. It was a tragic act that made him evil. So shouldn't him being transfered into Pete have made him MORE like his old self?

He shouldn't have been so poorly painted in his alternate reality encounters.
>>
>>77568640
But its just a shitty version of Ben Reilly's god tier costume.
>>
>>77570511
This is an accurate statement. One that all readers should take into consideration.
>>
>>77570973
But was he really? He only let Spider-Man's biggest adversary fuck up his entire scheme. Basically showing that all his "efficient" plotting was fucking stupid.
>>
>>77571009
>The most egregious thing Otto committed was being the catalyst for the shitty character development of Black Cat.

The catalyst was Slott becoming the full time Spider-Man writer.
>>
>>77567405
He was superior like Enzo was superior in the episode Enzo the Smart.
>>
>>77570606
if only
>>
>>77567405
Yes.
>>
>>77567405
Yes.

Say what you will about Marvel NOW! but this book made it one of the funnest times in comics for me. SpOck was just such a fun character to read about, and the butthurt of whiny Spidey nerds on the internet just made it even better. We always had tons to discuss (and troll) about after every issue, each story time was an anticipated event.

Haven't been able to make myself give a shit about Spider-Man since it ended.
>>
>>77570511
This. How he thought he could do better someone who routinely kicked his fat ass could be a hero, let alone better.
>>
>>77572075
>and the butthurt of whiny Spidey nerds on the internet just made it even better.

To be fair, most people weren't mad about SpOck himself. Rather, they're ticked at how idiotic the whole premise was and how everyone surrounding SpOck was written like an utter idiot.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.