[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrow thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: qvWcOPe.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
qvWcOPe.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>it's a Diggle episode
>>
File: zatanna.jpe.jpg (25KB, 342x480px) Image search: [Google]
zatanna.jpe.jpg
25KB, 342x480px
>>77566114
First for Zatanna
>>77565970
>>
File: diggle.gif (669KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
diggle.gif
669KB, 500x281px
>>77566114
>it's a Diggle episode
>>
>>77566114

Those are some of the best ones. Can you dig it?
>>
So Felicity called him Spartan pretty unceremoniously, then they didn't call him that at all this episode, anyone else kind of disappointed?

Was hoping for a more badass name reveal and more usage. But at least it's a pretty good one
>>
File: I can digg it.gif (915KB, 259x202px) Image search: [Google]
I can digg it.gif
915KB, 259x202px
>>77566114
>>77566677
>>77566685
I can Digg it
>>
>>77566677
>french fry tossing, panicked bewilderment
>>
File: TmqsAFb.jpg (92KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
TmqsAFb.jpg
92KB, 1600x900px
>"My brother needed me. The green one."
>>
>>77566114
>find out you can wreck damien darhk by simply touching him
>neglect to tell your vigilante brother
>tell only your untrustworthy, criminal father instead

makes sense
>>
>>77566869

Well she is keeping the whole killing bloodlust thing a secret and she knows Ollie wouldn't approve going to Merlyn with this.
>>
Anyone think that Thea will kill campaign manager dude (does he have a name?) with her bloodlust? They focus on him a lot for some reason, I feel like it has to pay off
>>
File: 1447570176360.png (486KB, 599x478px) Image search: [Google]
1447570176360.png
486KB, 599x478px
>It's a "Let's bring back someone from the dead cause our writers are clueless hacks" episode
>>
>>77567145
>it's a /tv/ meme episode
>>
>>77567162

>it's a "don't make fun of or criticize the show I like" post.
>>
>>77567190
Not even close. Just a shitty meme.
>>
>>77566114

The fight scenes for this episode were very unique, and you could tell the director cared very much about it, but still, the show always falls below the mark.
>>
>>77566595
>Zatanna
HYPE

Also non-comic fag here. Do Zatanna and Arrow interact much?
>>
how is diggle not being asked by hollywood to make movies
he's a literal black vin diesel that can act
>>
>>77567253

Zatanna isn't happening. Stop falling into traps so easily.
>>
>>77567286

He's probably too busy with tv work, he's on two full season long shows. He's on Arrow a regular cast member as well as frequently appearing in Blue Bloods as a wheelchair bound mayor.
>>
>>77567286
You'd think a guy as jacked as him would get notice. Look at Terry Crews.
>>
>>77567339
>as frequently appearing in Blue Bloods as a wheelchair bound mayor.

I know what Blue Bloods is about, but goddamn I want it turn into buddy cop dramedy about an idealistic wheelchair bound mayor and his grizzled chief of police tackling crime with their own brand of justice.
>>
>>77566869
>your untrustworthy, criminal father
To be honest despite being kind of a snake Malcolm tends to be very straightforward with his shit. He doesnt really backstab anyone. Not telling her brother does seem a bit stupid though even if you want to keep it a bit quiet because you know you can trust him to not blab to the rest of the team.
>>
>>77566869
>runs away instead of trying to kill him while he's in pain and most likely defenseless
>>
>>77567654

>tfw did set work on Blue Bloods

Feels good to support an actor I like with my own hands.
>>
>>77567339
>Mfw the first episode of Blue Bloods i saw on the tv here had both Diggle and Cavanagh

It was kinda surreal.
>>
>>77567286
I hate the Diggle=Jon Stewart meme but David Ramsey would make a damn good Jon Stewart for the DCEU
>>
Whoever was in charge this episode needs a god damn round of applause. Everything from the stunts to the writing and character bonding are done outstandingly well. My expectations were super low, it's sad that I watch Arrow now as a routine but most of the time I end up on my phone discussing about the Flash with a friend.

Nice to see they put in a lot of Laurel fanservice in there, now all they need to do is find a good balance to make the Green Arrow good again because he's jobbed in two different occasions this episode compared to season one and two where he cleared out ninjas and trained bodyguards all by himself.

Examples of Ollie getting solo exp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnh2RL8tB80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOdGvtW9qfw
>>
When Ray showed up out of nowhere in that fight I was standing on my couch screaming at my tv
>>
>>77566114
>its a please racemix, racemixing is a beautiful thing episode
>>
>>77569842
Here's your (you)
>>
>>77569827
it was the lead stun coordinator bam bam was pretty good

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0051466/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
>>
>>77569856
>(soldier boy tell 'em)
>>
>>77566990
He's working for Darhk.
I mean he's spending alot of time convincing Ollie not to do things like clean up the bay.
>>
>>77566114

I was impressed with last nights Arrow because despite being mostly filler the stunts and Atom's return were cool enough for me to overlook things Also really like that Arrow has magic now. IMO it fixed the show for me.
>>
Why would Diggle's brother be tougher than the average ghost?

They're all trained, and yet they job like retards.
>>
>>77570133

He spent one-half of one scene doing it, and he admitted he was wrong.
>>
>>77570264
Diggle's brother was in the military too, and he was also a bodyguard. This episode established Ghosts are drugged/mind-controlled types. Their training could just be Darhk's programming.

Like he was literally recruiting poor-looking people down at the docks. Andy being something of a special case isn't surprising, he's probably an Argus sleeper agent or something.

It isn't the most immersion breaking thing they've got going on.
>>
>>77569642
>mfw Cavanagh, Brandon Routh and Caity Lotz are the leads in an upcoming sci-fi thriller.
>>
>>77570799
Are you some marketing shill trying to measure public interest?
Name the fucking movie
>>
File: why we hate pol.jpg (174KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
why we hate pol.jpg
174KB, 1306x354px
>>77569842
>>
Why didn't Ollie tell Constantine to go take that chick and leave with her?
>>
>>77572086
>tell Constantine

Like he'd just do it.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.