[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they make her Mystery Inc. version a huge cunt? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1435117312697.png (26KB, 162x310px) Image search: [Google]
1435117312697.png
26KB, 162x310px
Why did they make her Mystery Inc. version a huge cunt? I'm just 12 episodes in and she's fucking unbearable
>>
>>77565537
Creators figure out they direction they took with her is garbage and it all changes around episode 20 and all of season 2
>>
It's a fun show, Brock Samson is the sheriff
>>
>>77565931
Ah, yeah. That's a good enough reason to watch any show.
>>
>>77565931
I'm glad he's the sheriff.
>>
The first shoo you do in forever actually worth a shit. Was anyone actually watching this shit for the mystery solving?

Be cool manages to be actually funny, with jokes not just pathetic character archetypes, but speaking of which they even made daphne into an interesting character, instead of just the hot one.

I can't praise this shit enough.
>>
>>77566413

I'm just glad he's in there.
>>
>>77566458
>Was anyone actually watching this shit for the mystery solving?

Not quite, but I did start to get pretty pissed at just how much shit they tried to pass as "just a ruse". Fred's booby-trapped house doesn't even come close to explaining shit like how that fucking pizza came to life and was evil. Maybe it's because I grew up on Zombie Island and the following movies, but I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the "it's actually supernatural" twist the entire time and it didn't even happen until the last 4 episodes (barring a SINGLE ghost tease in the 8th episode of season 2).
>>
>>77566775
>even come close to explaining shit like how that fucking pizza came to life and was evil.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. Seriously how does that explain the pizza at all!?

Also I'm glad they stopped making Velma so cunty after a while. I was really hating her for being so unreasonable. Everyone kept picking on Shaggy.
>>
>>77565537
Velma was needy and controlling, but Shaggy was also a total shit to his best friend and (alleged) girlfriend.
>>
Because the one thing Scooby-Doo needed after all these years was a lengthy arc dedicated to relation-shit drama
>>
>>77566544
And we're out here
>>
>>77565931
Harvey Birdman is the Mayor and Brock Sampson's best friend
>>
>>77566775
>>77567158
Mystery Inc was clearly taking the piss with the old format, with a dumb answer at the end that wasn't meant to mean much.
>>
The thing with the parrot was retarded
>>
>>77570762
>The thing with the parrot was retarded
So you mean the whole plot?
>>
>>77565537
She got keked by a dog, not even a cute dog. You'd be a cunt too if that happened to you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.