[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Lantern: Lost Army #6 storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 21

GL Lost Army is over, will the GLC find their way home??? Probably not!

Let's read, /co/
>>
A rare Simon Baz spotting!
>>
>>
>>77555537
On the first page too!
>>
>>
>>77555554
But not after the third, we can't have TOO much of him
>>
>>
>>77555537
Finally, Best Lantern appears.
>>
>>
>>77555595
yeah I missed Iolande too
>>
>>
>>
And just like that, Guy's Green again!
>>
fuck yeah Mogo!
>>
Mogo has a giant rainbow ring now! suck it Kyle!
>>
and your monthly reminder that John was a Marine
>>
this feels like it's trying to get across something poignant but I don't really know what
>>
>>
i honestly though that this was not so bad, a 7/10 compared to the rest of the lantern stuff
>>
Oh shit!
>>
WELP
>>
I'm sure nothing bad will come of that! At least John is keeping his mouth shut
>>
And that's that until January I guess
>>
>>77555719
it isn't horrible or anything but it was a little boring and things happened but it didn't really feel like anything terribly important has been happening

maybe some of this lightsmiths stuff will carry over back into the main universe once the GLs are home but I dunno, so far it just feels like filler because they don't want the GLs in the main universe for whatever reason but people would get pissy if they ignored John and whoever else for too long
>>
>>77555786
Yeah this is what i think too, but this format is good for GLC issues, it works better like a bunch of minis
>>
>>77555747
Gains a different context by reading the main GL title.
Hal is sealing Black Hand into the source wall to prevent him from turning Earth and other planets into stone, and draw back other pieces of the wall scattered.
>>
>>77555844
Yeah, plus Hal didn't actually realize the GLC was missing until somebody else told him, he has no idea where they are

This page is probably going to make John think that Hal sealed them in there on purpose and they will probably punch each other in the face about it later
>>
>>77555537
Oh, so they remembered Iolande exists.
>>
>>77555537
Oh, so they remembered Iolande exists.
>>
>>77555747
WHOOPS
>>
>>77556260
>>77556333
Why that got sent twice is absolutely beyond me.
>>
File: 1426927196868.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1426927196868.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>77555747
I have to give the writers credit for this plot point. This is really go in context with GL. I like it.
>>
>>77555683
Wait John was a marine?
>>
>>77556883
Since the Justice League cartoon, yeah.
>>
>>77556794
Now I wonder if Black Hand is going to pop up in Edge of Oblivion
>>
boop
>>
>>77555844
When Hal's there with Black Hand and Relic in #46, right?
>>
>>77555711
> Emotional energy conversion

Interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how this comes up in Edge of Oblivion.
>>
>>77559868
yep, they stuck Black Hand into the Source Wall and a fissure in the Wall closed up
>>
>>77556333
>Oh, so they remembered Iolande exists.

hell they remembered that Baz exists.
>>
bamp
>>
What happened to Kilowog? Is he an Alpha Lantern now?
>>
>>77563822
No, they all got their rings taken a couple issues ago and I don't think Kilowog recovered his so he grabbed one of the lightsmith staves instead and it gave him a new costume
>>
>>77555711
What little I see of red Stel looks sexy as fuck.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.