[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kanker sisters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Kanker_Sisters.jpg (79KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Kanker_Sisters.jpg
79KB, 500x375px
were they the same age as the rest of the kids or older?
>>
I don't know but there just isn't enough art of them with massive K cup breasts and whatever.
>>
May is best girl
>>
They were able to swap classes with the Eds in the first back to school episode so they can all be in the same class.
They are in the same class, they may have been held back due to never attending class, but as far as we know, same age.
>>
>>77534504
>May
>not Marie

wat
>>
I assumed older. Not much, though, like 2 years.
>>
>>77534648
May would make a better gf, your parents would like her better too, she's also the cutest
>>
File: 24zdcee.png (265KB, 526x384px) Image search: [Google]
24zdcee.png
265KB, 526x384px
>>77534058
Every one have a different father.
If one of them is the same age as the Eds, the other ones would be younger/older
>>
>>77534504
>>77534648
Lee is superior
>>
>>77534793
>your parents would like her better too
she's a white hillbilly retard
no, they really wouldn't
>>
>>77535798
All kankers are trailertrash, May is the least trashy
>>
File: may from ed edd and eddy.png (101KB, 509x713px) Image search: [Google]
may from ed edd and eddy.png
101KB, 509x713px
may is the smart one
>>
>>77534822
>>77534630
Whats perplexing is each of them has to be at least be a year apart in age.

The school episodes could be a bad source just because I'm pretty sure they had a whole bunch of inconsistencies. Wasn't Jimmy also in classes with older kids sometimes?
>>
>>77536724

maybe it was one of those small town schools where they have too few children and just throw them all in the same classes.
>>
>>77536804
Didn't they stop doing that in the 1800s?
>>
>>77534058
Did any of them have a defining characteristic outside of "Loud, nasty slut"?
>>
>>77536905
I think there are some places still like that in Canada and the US.
>>
File: 1438409159543.png (427KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1438409159543.png
427KB, 640x481px
>>77536222
>May is the least trashy
>least trashy
>>
>>77536724
Count for me how many students you saw in that school. As far aw we know, there's only like twelve.
>>
>>77536804
We had that in the village where I grew up.

The entire town was about three-five streets worth of houses, a single convenience store, a single pub, and a small school with a playground. The school had pretty much had two classes, one with the kids aged under 8 and one with kids aged over 8, then at 12 they would go to the school in the next town over.

There COULD be a similar situation for the gang, Only two-three cul-de-sac worth of houses before it's all industrial-estates/farmland, with one small school and a trailer park.
>>
>>77538712

all the forestland and the episode with the cardboard city seems to imply as much.

I live in California, and I think the further North you get, closer to the border with Oregon, there are some small ass towns with only like 50 people.

And the last time me and the famm went to Vegas, we passed through a town in the desert like that on the way to the border with Nevada.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.