[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do ya think Sarah grew up to be a feminist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m6lw1adXuY1r4x5x7.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6lw1adXuY1r4x5x7.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
Do ya think Sarah grew up to be a feminist?
>>
No, she's in the UFC, retard.
>>
>>77518327
>>77518332
For real, she's clearly able to solve problems with her fists.
>>
>>77518339
Nah dog, she just grabs real hard like you always see them do. Grabbing signs and hair.
>>
Was I the only one who thought Jimmy wasn't gay? I see him having an extremely successful life doing what most people may see as "girly" such as hairdressing.
>>
>>77518400
Didn't even he have a crush on Naz?
>>
>>77518410
No, he was too young I believe.
>>
I can see the eds starting a Kickstarter scam
>>
>>77518410
Obviously Sarah.

Remember how butthurt he got when she wanted that Double Dick?
>>
>>77518400
It was weird, because they implied he had a crush on Sarah a few times, but then on the other hand have him do stuff like bake gingerbread sailors on shore leave.
>>
>future EEnE

>Eddy gets Double Dee to set up a gofundme scam to fund fake HRT for Ed
>>
>>77518327
Yes. After Marie ended up dating DD, she decided all men are shit.
>>
>>77518400
He was an extremely disturbed metrosexual.
>>
File: VickyAngry2.png (37KB, 131x200px) Image search: [Google]
VickyAngry2.png
37KB, 131x200px
I wanna see Vicky and Sarah fight each other.
>>
>>77518327
I legitimately can't imagine Sarah being a feminist. She'd probably grow up to be a soccer mom who pushes her kids way too hard.
>>
>>77518327
I imagine Sarah and Jimmy interning a fashion company before or after college. At first they start all bright eyes and bushy tail. After awhile a sleaze ball working there notice the two. Pretending to take the two under his wing but take his wing, but taking credit for their stuff.

Jimmy notices that the guy is heavily hitting on Sarah. After that he devises a plan to throw the sleaze ball under the bus. (Fanfiction ending) Sleaze ball fired confronts Jimmy tells him he's pathetic and that he is still going to fuck Sarah. Sarah overhears but before she could react Jimmy knocks him out. They fuck, get married, bla bla bla.
>>
File: 1440718073476.png (507KB, 1075x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440718073476.png
507KB, 1075x700px
>everything's broken, fix it now!
>>
>>77520200
Vicky wins for being a decade older
>>
>>77520200
They started out with Vicky having a literal bug up her ass and ended up making her out to be some kind of evil emperor of the world
>>
>>77518400
Sarah is the rough one, Jimmy has to be the mild one. Works in every relationship.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.