[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT cartoons and symbolism, particularly but not exclusively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: Disney-Illuminati.jpg (142KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
Disney-Illuminati.jpg
142KB, 900x676px
ITT cartoons and symbolism, particularly but not exclusively Disney, pic related shows the notorious "ask about illuminati" in Mr Scrooge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gua71Ia7rAU
"Bimbo's Initiation", a 1931 animation where the character Bimbo is lead into the ranks of a secret society by none other than Mickey himself

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/esoteric-interpretation-movie-9-heradling-age-horus/
Interesting look at the movie 9

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-esoteric-interpretation-of-pinocchio/
Interesting look at Pinocchio

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/hidden-meaning-movie-coraline/
>>
this thread wont survive 12 hours
>>
/x/ go home, you're drunk again!
>>
It would have been rad to have Goofy in Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure, you can only play as Tarzan, Lion King or Toy Story characters
>>
>>77517031
The capital D also resembles a right eye (slitted pupil, the top stroke being a brow), the same kind of eye that's on the skateboard.
>>
>>77517081
>Implying it's a D
That's clearly a reverse G
Walp Gisnep is my favorite company
>>
>>77517121
>being a tard to misdirect the topic of conspiracies/symbolism
Are you in the Illuminati Internet Defense Force?
>>
File: tv_family_guy_peter_0.jpg (22KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
tv_family_guy_peter_0.jpg
22KB, 300x225px
>>77517031

Here is a symbolism.

in family guy Peter's chin looks like Balls.

Eheheheheheh!
>>
But what is the PURPOSE of these symbols?
>>
>>77517160
What?
Are you kidding?
That's ridiculous!
Can't even tell you how wrong that is!
How about you calm down okay?
I don't want to hear anymore nonsense!
Now if you'll excuse me...
Gotta go take care of something.
>>
>>77517443
Apparently the illuminati is a big fan of Easter eggs. Pyramids are their equivalent of a117.
>>
>>77517474
Honestly that's such a cute concept. Imagine a collection of old men so wealthy and powerful they theoretically control the world, but since they're so old and senile they spend all their time inserting easter eggs into cartoons.

If it's a choice between that or the old folks' home, I saw we let them have their symbolism.
>>
I think it bothers me more that Walt Disney and Will Eisner had almost the exact same handwriting in their signatures.
>>
So why is /x/ trying to have a thread on /co/? Did you roleplaying faggots finally realize your shithole isn't fit for discussion? Please go, all of you deserve to revel in the hell you've made.
>>
File: 1446988013535.png (442KB, 791x722px) Image search: [Google]
1446988013535.png
442KB, 791x722px
>>77517031

>There are people who,instead of thinking "Hey, the writers are making a joke," or "Hey, I'm thinking too much into this,", instead think that the Illuminati is real, not only somehow control the entire global political, economic, and social structure, without being revealed, but that they plant mocking taunts into children's cartoons to fuck with people.
>>
>>77517031
You forgot the 6 in the t in Walt. But maybe you didn't because that would ruin muh devil's number :^)
>>
>>77517031
I've worked at Disney before and I can guarantee the Illuminati symbolism is just to mess with people for shits and giggles
>>
>>77517031

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
>>
>>77517803
>tfw when the devil's number is actually 616 and 666 was just a mistranslation, rendering every conspiracy theory tied to 666 completely useless
>>
>>77517947

It's even worse than that.

Most people assume that the number is "six, six six," or the equivalent "six, one, six." It's actually "six hundred and sixty six/sixteen," in Revelations so any attempt to find random sixes is useless.
>>
>>77517880
No you didn't

I'm a Freemason and I can tell you symbolism is what we do
>>
>>77518170
If I asked you, as a stranger going to the West, to seek for that which was lost - what would you say?
>>
>>77518170
>being a member of the pleb society
>>
>>77517534
Wait a minute hold the phone.
Did anyone see Walt Disney and Will Eisner in the same room together?
They might be *gasp* the same Person.
>>
File: 1371369920300.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1371369920300.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>77517031
>OP watches Gravity Falls for the first time
>>
>>77517947

Source on that?
>>
>>77518170
>yeah, we like dump pig's blood everywhere and sprawl the all seeing eye n shit. That shit about Freemasons being old people just doing charity is a front. I know the devil and, uh don't mess with me
>>
>>77518217

Did anybody ever see jesus and mohammed in the same room?
>>
>>77517793
It's cause these people want to believe there is some sort of order in life and some force has to control it, and these theories make life seem more interesting and they can feel more important like they know stuff we don't
>>
>>77517031
Every time I hear someone talk about the Illuminati being real, I think to myself, "Oh good, I never have to listen to anything they have to say ever again."
>>
File: jesus_and_muhammad.jpg (6KB, 138x150px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_and_muhammad.jpg
6KB, 138x150px
>>77518386
Yes they even french kiss
>>
>>77517031
That betty boop is old as fuck. Damn op that was an obscure one to find.
>>
>>77517947
Marvel Universe confirmed for work of the Devil.
Bottom's up.
>>
>>77518330
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)

"666 is generally believed to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.

In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.

One possible explanation for the two different numbers is that they reflect two different spellings of Emperor Nero/Neron's name, for which (according to this theory) this number is believed to be a code."
>>
>>77517443
To refresh mental programming in their butterfly slaves. Seeing these symbols elicits a conditional response in the mind of the subject, a preprogammed mental monologue that reinforces the slave's implanted beliefs about themselves and their role in the world.
>>
File: 1417952646373.jpg (6KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1417952646373.jpg
6KB, 220x220px
>>
File: Goddess of love.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Goddess of love.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>77517443

They're seeds and invocations. Regardless if their origin is the supposed Illuminati, a non-corporeal intelligence or just a reflection of the suprarational which uses an artist without him being aware of it. Their purpose can be to remind the viewer of something he has known a long time ago and then forgotten, a recruitment tool or a helping hand. The awakening of transcendental forces within an individual is a test of sorts, thus hierarchy, thus the pyramid. There is a minority which is beyond good and evil, beyond duality. Nothing is prohibited to them. And then there's the masses, whose sole value is to be cattle and a plaything to the former. The touch of the divine usually reduces the latter to ruin. They are mere matter. But the elite feels these things as being refined in fire. It does not harm them but makes them stronger.

Thus the allegations of the terrible, terrible things like programmed sex slaves and the like is utterly meaningless from a higher perspective. It is just and right that some rule and some serve. That is all.

Ultimately the use of symbols has a twofold purpose. On one hand it is an effort to find new masters, because A is always A and gold attracts gold, and on the other it prepares the vast global majority for servitude by hollowing them out. So far this tactic has been exceedingly productive.
>>
>>77518570

Lel butthurt christians at Nero

Guy gave the first basic rights to slaves and went against the grain of the Senate and they have been salty about it ever since, making shit up about his life and turning his quelling of the Christian revolts some kind of mass murder instead of public order.

Glorios neckbeard emperor
>>
File: Bill_Cipher.gif (1MB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Cipher.gif
1MB, 599x600px
>>77517031
Dude, you forgot about this obscure hint disguised as your regular disney character
>>
>>77518474
Where do you think Stan got his ability to eat the life force of ther artists?
>>
>>77517066
>Year of our Lord 2015
>Talking about Disney Extreme Skate Adventure
>>
File: Eye of Providence.gif (371KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Eye of Providence.gif
371KB, 400x225px
>>77517031
Do you even Gravity Falls?
>>
>>77519234
nah
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.