[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Erma so adorable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: FpxsRkl.jpg (377KB, 1280x1882px) Image search: [Google]
FpxsRkl.jpg
377KB, 1280x1882px
Why is Erma so adorable?
>>
cuz dat spooky loli
>>
This kid and her dad can bond over their love of spookiness.
>>
>>
Alma Wade: Untold
>>
>>77511400
She's better than Alma.
>>
>>77510749
because she ded
>>
>>77511435
Unless there is rape, forced pregnancy and mass murder involved I very much doubt that. Will still be looking this up all the same.
>>
>>77511605
She ain't dead. She just half ghost, half ginger.
That means she's beyond death.
>>
Braces kid has game.
>>
>>77511732
>Ghosts are souls
>Gingers have no souls
So is she half of a soul?
>>
>>77511861
She has, at most, a 3/4
>>
>>77512067
3/5ths, I'd say
>>
>>77512168
It depends on how human she is. She eats right?
>>
File: 1444758384492.jpg (25KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1444758384492.jpg
25KB, 500x364px
>>77510749

Because she's for hug.
>>
>>77511861
clearly every time a ginger is born you also get a spooky ghost as well
>>
>>77512168
being half ginger doesn't make her black dumbass
>>
>>77511784
more game than I'll ever have.
>>
What is this comic?
>>
>>77513539
google.com
>>
File: Erma-horror-girl-comics-1843304.jpg (299KB, 811x1304px) Image search: [Google]
Erma-horror-girl-comics-1843304.jpg
299KB, 811x1304px
>>77511635
Okay just checked it out. Holy shit that so adorable I projectile vomited.
>>
Bumping with cute
>>
>>77513539
Erma. Its pure saccharine spookiness and it's amazing.
>>
>>77515563
Oh shit this happened to me as a kid. Neighbor kid was allowed to watch all these horrific things, we watched one of the "Vagrant" horror films IIRC and they were so used to it/had it drilled into them that there was nothing to be afraid of they watched it happily while laughing while I was covering my eyes or hiding behind a sheet

I think we were barely 10 if even that but I can't remember.
>>
>>77511784
>you will never be grow up with erma and be her lifelong friend
>you will never learn to get used to and appreciate her spookiness
>you will never see her grow in her own unique way into a beautiful and terrifying young woman
>you will never admit your crush to her after years and years and find your feelings reciprocated
>you will never take her to prom and scare all the other teenagers off the dance floor
>you will never take her home after and tenderly explore all the sweet, human parts of her.
>you will never marry erma and bring home the bacon while she scares people spookless

I envy you, braces kid. You don't know how lucky you have it.
>>
>>77520162
She seems to care more about the other kid that appear sometimes. I think braces kid will always be beta.
>>
>>77510749
>Unknown element in the middle of the usual Korra/Saitama/Author/Publisher wars/... threads
>Check it out
>Discovers an adorable and actually funny webcomic.
Well, thanks OP.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.