[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could any of the tech based heroes in DC or Marvel scratch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (187KB, 1434x1612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1434x1612px
Could any of the tech based heroes in DC or Marvel scratch The Mighty Atom?
>>
File: Amazo_evolved.png (79KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
Amazo_evolved.png
79KB, 350x262px
>>77491779
Not Hero though
>>
>>77491833
that one is
>>
>>77492104
was he? I remember he had a moral dilemma that Lex fixed for him and then disappeared after Grundy came back.
>>
>>77492159
errrr
he started out as an innocent robochild that lex manipulated into attacking the league
but when he copied mind-reading he realized luthor was bad, meaning he already understood good, so he was heroic all along. He stopped short of killing luthor then Poochie'd into space, writing off earth and considering himself beyond mortal affairs.
But then he got like, cosmic spacebored and came back to ask luthor the meaning of life or someshit. He figured lex is so rich, yet he never stops being greedy, so he must understand what life is about living for. Luthor basically answered a more philosophical version of 'for the lulz' then Dr Fate took him in to give him better answers and become a better hero
then he just got spooked by grundy's chaos magic (still pretty heroic, he took himself out of the picture so at least his powers couldn't be used against anyone) and never came back. so.. not MUCH of a hero, but a hero
>>
>>77491779
Uh...Captain Atom?
>>
>>77491779
Not really, most tech based heroes aren't really Astro level strong, though that isn't really saying much since Astro's million horsepower engine makes him stronger than the fucking Hulk.
>>
File: omega-factor.jpg (287KB, 468x296px) Image search: [Google]
omega-factor.jpg
287KB, 468x296px
>Astro gets scratched
>Travels back in time finding new solutions to old problems and meeting new friends along the way
>Becomes even stronger in the process
>Proceeds to wreck the shit of the one who scratched him
You do not defeat Astro Boy, he is a storm that you endure.
>>
File: Untitled.png (299KB, 352x667px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
299KB, 352x667px
I dunno but I think it would be cool if they met
>>
File: 78500944.jpg (19KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
78500944.jpg
19KB, 346x346px
>>77494361
>mfw I can name every one of these guys by heart

Found an Astro Boy comic a few months ago, read it and have been a Tezuka fanatic ever since. His work is amazing.
>>
>>77494361

One of the best fucking games on GBA, hands down.

>Fumoon

Just saw that movie the other day, her sacrifice nearly brought me to tears. What was it with Tezuka and him always using punch-to-the-gut bittersweet endings?
>>
>>77494361
that game was fun
>>
File: Rococo.png (117KB, 414x305px) Image search: [Google]
Rococo.png
117KB, 414x305px
>>77496395

Rococo is love, Rococo is life.
>>
>>77494361
This game was surprisingly good.
>>
File: Astroboy02.jpg (225KB, 679x550px) Image search: [Google]
Astroboy02.jpg
225KB, 679x550px
>>77491833
>>77494402
Does becoming best friends with someone count as beating?
>>
>>77494361
That game needs to be released on Virtual Console.
>>
>>77494361
masterpiece
>>
>>77496395
>What was it with Tezuka and him always using punch-to-the-gut bittersweet endings?
This is why it's a bad idea to marathon his stuff. You end up depressed.
>>
Sentry
Please don't kill me
>>
File: 0.jpg (202KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
202KB, 760x596px
>>77500945
Sure.
>>
>>77496322
Shit nigga I understand. I picked this game up used back when it first came out and it introduced me to Tezuka's work. I've got three or so shelves just for his English translated stuff and I'm still looking for more.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.