[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey guise i'm just happened to be the avayar >i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

File: 1443225647967.gif (733KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443225647967.gif
733KB, 600x600px
>hey guise i'm just happened to be the avayar
>i'm also happened to be able to bend 3 elements when I was 5
>and also the water princess
>and also the first person to tame a polar bear dog
>and also a natural prodigy at pro-bending
>and also the girlfriend of the richest dyke around
>>
If you hate Korra, please get the fuck off and go back to circlejerking Spongebob.
>>
>>77481220
U mad though?
>>
and she was a good friend
>>
>>77481188
You forgot to mention her huge tits.
>>
If Korra had everything easy /co/ would have complained she was a Mary Sue./Co/ complains that she is a Mary Sue even when the series went out of its way to show she was not.
>>
File: iroh force.png (147KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
iroh force.png
147KB, 500x215px
>>77481301
>>
>>77481188
>the water princess
Goddamn, I still hate this development. I like it better when Korra parents just seem like a normal, modest, humble family from the poorest part of an already inferior tribe nation in the South.
>>
>I hate LOK
>I'm gonna make thread after thread about how bad I think it is
You guys are fags
>>
>>77481188
and now the Avatar cycle is broken, the spirit world is creating chaos, republic city lays in ruins, the earth kingdom is in in complete disarray and you stopped the one person who could have saved it.
>>
>>77481463
>I like it better when Korra parents just seem like a normal, modest, humble family from the poorest part of an already inferior tribe nation in the South.

Well, that's exactly what they were. Her father became chief of the tribe but that hardly means they lived like royalty, let alone like kings and queens.
>>
>>77482099

The dumbest thing about S2 is how that Tree of Time, when they stepped inside, it only was showing the events of the first season.
>>
>>77482099
>republic city lays in ruins
> the earth kingdom is in in complete disarray and you stopped the one person who could have saved it.

But that one person you are talking about is also the reason why Republic City lays in ruins, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>77481188
What's an avayar?
>>
File: aangaangneverchanges.jpg (21KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
aangaangneverchanges.jpg
21KB, 680x383px
>>77481188

I wish we got to see more of Adult Aang in flashbacks.

I just wanted to see him as a goofy manchild dad.
>>
>>77482313
A gay avatar.
>>
File: Joseph.jpg (441KB, 750x667px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph.jpg
441KB, 750x667px
>>77481188
>hey guise i'm just happened to be the Jostar
>i'm also happened to be able to use ripple when I was 5
>and also able to guess what you were gonna say next
>and also the first person to defeat a pillar-man
>and also a natural prodigy at using my stand
>and also the son of the greatest ripple master around
>>
>>77481188
And yet still can't fucking go one season without nearly dooming something before fixing it at the last possible second.
>>
File: kill it. dead.png (91KB, 228x230px) Image search: [Google]
kill it. dead.png
91KB, 228x230px
>>77482468
I dont get why people like Jojo. Seems dumb and over the top for no reason at all. The fights are lame, they seem to be written by fanfic authors for their OCs self-insert.
>>
>>77482468
>hey guise i'm just happened to be the Jostar
Isn't the whole purpose of JoJo's Bizarre Adventures to follow the Joestar Family through generations?
>>
Cancer

Sage
>>
>>77482875

Isn't the fucking purpose of fucking Avatar to follow the fucking avatars?
>>
>>77482407
>Aang never got to meet his grandchildren because he died before Jinora was born
>Korra killed the Avatar line which meant Jinora couldn't say hello to him in the wilds
Fucking Korra
>>
>>77482907
I don't know, I was just asking, man. I never watched JoJo.
>>
>>77481352
>/Co/ complains
you mean that anon

actually, his pic is incompatible with what he is trying to say.
>>
>>77481188
Ay bitch don be jelly.
>>
>>77482941

One parts 1, 2 and 7 actually have Jostarsas the MCs, 3,4,6 have Kujos, 5 has a Brando, 8 has a kaiba.
>>
File: It Rhymes.png (904KB, 955x410px) Image search: [Google]
It Rhymes.png
904KB, 955x410px
>>77481353
>>
>>77482468
Giorno and even Jotaro are worse, Joseph is easily in top 3 Jojos for me
>>
>>77482468
Didn't he first discover hamon when he was 13 on the speedwagon plane that got hijacked? And also sucked at it until meeting Lisa Lisa?

And I recall he barely won that fight with the first Pillar man in Mexico.
>>
File: 1444258541486.jpg (140KB, 514x505px) Image search: [Google]
1444258541486.jpg
140KB, 514x505px
>>77482570
Because it's a bizarre series, some of the characters are actually likeable, and there's 8 different parts with stories you can choose to stick to rather than read the whole thing and people will crucify you if you don't read through, and the stands can be crazy and pretty damned clever.

Add in the fact that many stands are named after song artists that people love, add in homoerotic subtext with a strange artstyle, and you have yourself a fanbase.

You might like Part 7, as it isn't nearly as over the top or "dumb" like the others. But, if you don't want to, that's cool too. You do you, man.
>>
>>77484162
>Kujo's
>not Joestars
If you have the birthmark, you're a Joestar
>>
File: one (1) whole polnareff.jpg (24KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
one (1) whole polnareff.jpg
24KB, 300x242px
>>77482570
the emotional pay-off when they figure out the trick to beating a seemingly unstoppable enemy is great.
>>
>>77481352
In LoA, Aang managed to save the day in spite of his flaws

In LoK, Korra has the same stupid flaw and is a Mary Sue in every other respect and still fucks up
>>
File: [raughing].jpg (145KB, 1338x716px) Image search: [Google]
[raughing].jpg
145KB, 1338x716px
>>77484503
Good show sir.
>>
>>77482468
>there's no random chance about being a joestar
>legitimately inexplicably.
>his whole shtick was he had to rely on mind games because he was weaker than his enemies
>he wouldn't have beaten Santana if Stroheim didn't sacrifice himself
>He's one of the worst stand users in the franchise, and doesn't use Hierophant Green to its full potential in the slightest
>Ultimate Kars was the best ripple master around
>>
>>77486065
>and is a Mary Sue in every other respect

When does the plot bend over backwards to have Korra have her clit sucked by everyone in the story? When does anyone who isn't a protag treat Korra with respect as Korra instead of the avatar? When does Kora remain right the entire time? When does Korra manage to resolve all situations with little to no effort and remain the most powerful person in setting? When does Korra show any shred of perfection? When does Korra have the world and all its goods delivered to her on a silver platter?

Never. That's the answer. The entire point is that Korra was a flawed, aggressive teenager who didn't compare to Aang, and needed to let up on the Avatar bullshit and try to be her own person instead of "WELL I'M THE AVATAR!"

>>77486138
Purple Hermit, anon. But you're spot on.
>>
File: holly shit fucking kek why.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
holly shit fucking kek why.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>77485558
>>77485984

Ok, you had some interesting points, I might take a look. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1439865303691.jpg (135KB, 444x649px) Image search: [Google]
1439865303691.jpg
135KB, 444x649px
>>77486225
No problem, anon. I wholly understand if it's too weird and zany for you. It's a very "out there" story, and the first part is easily the weakest out of the 8 so far. It's going to take a lot of committing to slog through it, but if you learn to appreciate what it has to offer, it's more than worth the ride. If not, again, that's totally fine.

Thanks for being understanding.
>>
I dropped it after season 2 but did the "ending the avatar line" come back up? I see people stating it, but I assumed it was said in the show under the assumption good spirit had been destroyed. I just figured everything was back to normal after she got Jinora ex machinad back

And to be fair, being good at pro bending comes with being the Avatar. It's like a professional athlete playing in a college game
>>
>>77486179
>When does the plot bend over backwards to have Korra have her clit sucked by everyone in the story?
Every season finale.
>>
File: PCgopri.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
PCgopri.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Why is west still incapable of making a good action series for girls?

Italians used to do kind of okay, but it stopped being true years ago.
>>
>>77481188
>>hey guise i'm just happened to be the avayar
Great luck of the draw. I just so happened to have been born to an electrical engineer and veterinarian.
>>i'm also happened to be able to bend 3 elements when I was 5
Cool. That means you can get to mastering them earlier at the least since being able to just bend them is nothing much in the grand scheme of things. I mean it's not like you can piss lightning or suddenly lava or do moonless motionless bloodbending.
>>and also the water princess
The South doesn't do monarchy like the North so you aren't technically a princess since if your dad ended up with a Northern woman while taking the throne then you wouldn't be born as you needed that Senna component plus timing and other factors.
>>and also the first person to tame a polar bear dog
I don't see too many of them running around anyway. Guess not too many people want to try and play with pets from the coldest places on the planet unless to use them for fur and food. Also man you would think that someone in the past would try and bend metal since it's been around for a while. Or recognize that the human body has quite a bit of water in it much earlier. Maybe like some King who was said to be a mad genius or something.
>>and also a natural prodigy at pro-bending
So? It's just watered down bending with rules of all things. Boring.
>>and also the girlfriend of the richest dyke around
Among all the other rich people that like to hang around each other like the Beifongs and Varricks and Fire Lords and Tenzins with their private islands. You can't use dyke as a tax write-off though unless president 4 life Raiko decrees it such as acting king, governor, mayor, judge, jury, and executioner.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.