[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER THAT MAGIK IS COMING /mhg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 71

if you don't have the splinters, you'll have shell out some cash for Magik waifu :3

marvelheroes.com
>>
>>77477664
>tfw Magik will never be in Future Fight
meh
>>
>>77477706
fuck off piglett
>>
>>77477664
what a shit op
>>
File: magik.png (550KB, 1136x585px) Image search: [Google]
magik.png
550KB, 1136x585px
>>77477664
Why bother, you can already play her for free on that shitty mobile game
And if you aren't then you're no true fan of Magik
>>
>>77477776
What a shit game.
>>
>>77477664
>character you like gets popular when written and designed at their absolute worst

It hurts
>>
So is Magik next week?
>>
>>77480933
who knows, in 2-3 weeks is all we know
>>
Ugh, I want to play Magik, she's most likely going to have her better costumes.

But Marvel Heroes is just not my jam.
>>
>>77477664
>REMINDER THAT MARVEL HEROES IS FUCKING DEAD
ftfy
>>
>>77479420
iktf

The worst part is that she doesn't have an iconic previous appearance in a cartoon or something. If she had that then she might have a chance at being saved from Bendis
>>
Should just let this die...
>>
>>77488881
This game truly is RIP. I dunno. Kinda sad actually. Don't wanna blame it on Seth, but it's his fault.
>>
File: 1439329699521.jpg (1MB, 1816x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1439329699521.jpg
1MB, 1816x2044px
>>
>>77477664
this is the worst general yet, no links at all just fuck off OP
>>
>>77494118
/mhg/ FAQ: http://pastebin.com/ZpnuWD0i
Useful links: http://pastebin.com/RZQRavrE
Test Center: https://marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: http://marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: http://imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to pastebins, always being updated**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
2NDBDAY - Team-Up Gear Find Boost & 2 Hour Iridium Triple Boost
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume
JACKOLANTERN - Jack O' Lantern Visual Spotlight Recipe

Marvel Heroes Bugle:
http://www.mhbugle.com/

Marvel Heroes 2015 1.78 Patch Notes:
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/246040/

Story Mode 1-60 Leveling Guide:
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/229501/
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/229717/

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

Official Confirmed Hero and Level 52 Review Tracker:
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/76328/

SUPERGROUP:
The /co/ supergroup (guild) is All-New Muggas. Ask in thread for an invite.

OP might be shit, but here's the usual links.
>>
>>77493005
That design is fucking awful.
>>
File: inferno magik.jpg (148KB, 607x676px) Image search: [Google]
inferno magik.jpg
148KB, 607x676px
Any chance of her Secret Wars costume?
>>
>>77494166
Stop posting this in my thread.
>>
So, the only thing I've read that had magik in it was AvX, which predominantly featured her being a completely retarded soulless cuntrag of a shitstain.

What comics should I read to make me not hate the character?

Better yet, storytime to keep the thread alive.
>>
>>77490977
>all mugga related groups are on the downside.
>revengers are on the up and up.

good work /re/vengers.
>>
>>77490977
>>77498723
Splinter groups need to come home. Get all the OGs under one roof again. It's the only way the community is going to survive.

I don't want to end up joining some normalfag sg and I know you guys don't either.
>>
>>77498805

Just give me lead and I'll unite everybody again.
>>
>>77497179
I read AvX storyline recently, what's the general opinion on it?

it thought it was trash and made me hate a few heroes
>>
>>77499016
It was an interesting read, but yeah overall not the best thing ever. Mostly because of the way it pains everyone on the x-men side as angsty victim complex tumblr justice warrior retards who got a lot of people killed and almost got the whole planet destroyed, because they insisted that this cosmic killing machine that was literally wiping out planets full of life on its way over here, was totally going to help us when it arrives, based on nothing other then speculation.

The fact that they turned out to be right, that the murder force had come to earth for the sole purpose of undoing wanda's mutant neutering, was also one of the most retarded things ever.
>>
>>77498953
sent
>>
>>77499159
strifu take some responsibility for fuck sake.
>>
>>77498953
Why is who's the leader a big deal? Anyone can send invites to new players and that's literally the only SG function that needs to happen ever.
>>
>>77499016
Muh Phoenix should have been canon instead.
>>
>>77499317
It's not a big deal. Some of these autists are total shits though
>>
Problem is, we need to keep the thread going somehow, in case people from here decide to pick this game up and are like "I wonder if there's a 4chan community" and without threads there's no way they'd know.
>>
>>77499317
the entire reason the muggas broke up both times was leadership issues.

which is incredibly stupid given that this is a 4chan group and the leader has almost no real power or responsibility, hell the leader didn't even organize raids.

first sude and his Splinter broke off and then gbd and his Splinter broke off.

however it's heavily implied that a certain pd member used an alt account still in the muggas to boot Alot of the 'active' members.

so if your going to blame anyone blame that pd member.

and for the record pd is just as ded as the muggas, however the muggas are nearly as pretentious as pd is.

don't blame strife for any of this shit, he's already done more than shishu ever did.

>you to Kaz, your the only mugga who is keeping the raiding going. thanks bro.
>>
>>77500458
Whens raids? I'll try to show up for once
>>
>>77500458
>he's already done more than shishu ever did
What did strifu do? I haven't been playing. Is there something fun going on in the sg? Did he leak mitsu nudes
>>
>>77500366

Their first thought would be to look for a thread over at /vg/ and hopefully someone will direct them here.
>>
>>77500458
Seth is the alt owner.
>>
File: 1408998714894.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1408998714894.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>>77500458

>thinking it was pd

I guess my plan worked.
>>
>>77501530
he purged all the accounts that haven't logged on for 200+ days.

one of those accounts was ded for 400+ days.

>but anon why did he purge those accounts? that's not fair!

because seeing accounts like that in your sg are downright depressing.

rip choosegoose.

all shishu ever did was log on once every week for about 10 minutes and rename the sg, that an gave sude the temp leadership.

as of right now given all the drama I don't know if the remaining muggas even want the Splinter groups to rejoin. the current core of the muggas is a group of pretty easy going players which is exactly what we need.

worst case scenario the muggas could always join one of the large supergroups, despite what you hear here there are plenty of them.
>>
>>77502549

>be me
>havent been on MH for over a year
>log in
>not in MuggasWithAttitude anymore
>kill self
>>
>>77502549
Didn't eis/shisu try to do that too, but some people sperged out against it? Is BRE still in the sg
>>
>>77502875

post name, I'll invite

NO MORE DED MUGGAS
>>
where's the memelist
>>
Magik movelist when
>>
>>77505103
Already out
>>
I've been a lifelong fan, ever since I read her in the original New Mutants.

It's kinda disappointing that her costume is basically short shorts, a sports bra and thigh high boots. She looks like a goth girl who's going to a anime convention.
>>
>>77505443
>She looks like a goth girl who's going to a anime convention.

Was that supposed to be a con or pro?
>>
>>77505558

Con. the Soulsword costume you get if you buy her with real money is nicer but, it looks too much like her Team-Up's costume.
I think I'll buy her a costume when she gets a nicer one. I'll buy her with splinters.
>>
Are any of you actually reading ANAD?
>>
>>77507906
sometimes
in the threads
>>
>>77508992
Floppies are expensive, I don't blame anyone for not supporting it.
>>
File: embarrased bear.jpg (51KB, 487x477px) Image search: [Google]
embarrased bear.jpg
51KB, 487x477px
tfw destinys devs are making the same kinds of postsand decisions as this game during its downfall
>>
>>77509200
That shitty console shooter MMO?

If you really expected that game to last I don't know what to tell you. Halo fanboys can only eat so much shit.
>>
>>77502549
>the current core of the muggas is a group of pretty easy going players which is exactly what we need.

Except there's a grand total of like 5 people who ever log on, and rarely at the same time as each other.

I'm a remaining mugga and I want PD to come home.
>>
OP, stop making shit generals and kill yourself. At the very least, you could have waited for this week's patch, retard. baka desu senpai
>>
>>77509943
yep that shitty MMO that has replaced mh for me
>>
What happened with the CMM gate drama?

Did they end up nerfing it or did gaz tell shitters to get fucked?
>>
Is it likely magik will show up in this week's patch or do they usually announce that shit ahead of time?
>>
>tfw IF and BC are your marvel waifu and husbando

I hope magik is shit.
>>
>>77512367
they usually announce
>>
>>77513104
Magik is ridiculous.
>bone wall
>aoe confusion with no cooldown
>emma pet
>powerful normal summons
>sick spammable aoe damage
>actually uses spirit a lot so the bonus from frigga blessings isn't wasted
>>
>>77513444
Is the Bone Wall actually useful? I guess as a summoner it has some use.

I expect that she'll get nerfed or downtuned until people bitch enough.
>>
>>77513491
One example I can think of is in red twins, the one on the right has that mechanic where she shoots a very damaging projectile at the person who is furthest away. With bone wall, you could block it.

Lot of bosses have annoying projectile attacks. Moleman is another one I can think of.
>>
>>77513649
Fair enough, but I haven't looked much into her builds. Isn't her whole left tree dedicated to using the Soul Sword? Does she have a ranged spirit spender?
>>
>tfw you'll never get those blade splinters back
>>
>>77513679
Left tree is melee, middle is summons, right is magic which is mostly aoe cone attacks
>>
The travel system update in a nutshell is

Free Travel Power for All (including new ones for those that don't have it now)
Dedicated Hotkey
Much, much faster
The nitty gritty will come when we're ready to launch it, like "what happens to Hero X when they use their travel hotkey, because they currently get Special Effect Z", which we'll answer then. I don't have any info about the potential release date target, hopefully will know more soon.

A "Travel" power is considered a channeled, hold-the-hotkey movement power. Dashes, teleports, combat rolls and such are not, they will be remaining as-is. Travel powers are flights, motorcycles, sprints, fantasticars, mopeds, that sort of thing.
>>
Pics of DRoom items with stats.
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3169143#Comment_3169143
>>
Player Q on ETA on:
-Mod support (ie. UI mods)
-The Vendor for selling Axis uniques
-Kitty/War Machine's, and this is a direct quote from your stream... "Aggressive tuning to make sure he/she is in a great spot."
-Team Up Synergies. (You literally sold this to us.)
-Further Hero Balacing
-Colossus Re-Re-Balancing
-Uniques for Rocket Raccoon's 3rd Specialization that you guys added to the game, and didn't even bother putting in items for.
-Cosmic Ultron
-Red Axis
-Holosim Rework
-X-Defense Rework
-Shadowland "One Shot"
-Runeword Re-Balacing
-Relic Rework
-More Uru Forged Pieces
-More useful Runewords
>>
>>77515267
I guess that's one way to handle the Travel power debate. Did they say anything about looking at the non-channeled powers (the dashes, teleports, etc.) and balancing those? Shit like Doom and Vision's teleports being free or even giving bonuses whereas certain Dashes or Tackles costing 12+ spirit per use.
>>
>>77515304
1) Head to Overwolf.com.
2) I posted on this a bit ago, but we want to add the items to the vendor yes. Good reminder.
3) As I said elsewhere, we'll take a closer look at them soon. Good/great are relative, of course, but I know we were looking at both very recently.
4) We are balancing heroes all the time. We are now working on a system rebalance and Deadpool's 52.
5) See above.
6) Sure? Seems easy enough.
7&8) Still waiting on additional system/hero balance but it's coming along. I've addressed this a few times recently.
9&10) Planned for sometime next year (next year is not much more than a month away)
11) This was literally just a cool example of an idea we had and was never officially planned. We still want to do it, but we might do it as a Danger Room Unique scenario.
12) Yep, we want to redo runeword balance.
13) Relic changes are incoming as I've said recently.
14) No plans for more Uru-Forged right now, but open to suggestions.
15) Same as #12, rebalancing will open tons of options and can include redesigning. New ones should happen too.
>>
>>77513444
Next up: Death Grip and Army of the Dead.
>>
>>77515325
Anyone use Overwolf for MH? What options does it give? Can't download it atm
>>
>>77515373
huh?
>>
What's next?!

Iron Fist already has many of his animations in-game and hooked up. Once Magik ships, we'll dedicate a post to his mechanics just as we did for Illyana & Deadpool.

Deadpool 52 already got his write up and we're still reading your comments over there so if you have concerns, speak now, etc. He's under way as far as development goes and keeps telling us to make sure he gets finished before the holiday break. We're working on it Wade, you can stop sharpening your sais.

We're working on designing the next Omega System tab this week and finalizing some details of the upcoming changes to the overall system. Once those are worked out, we'll share the plan with you guys. @MichaelMayhem in particular is excited about that.

Item Enhancement/Starktech 2.0: @Asros has been meeting with the engineers on the progress for this. If you don't know, it's a Starktech system for Uniques and perhaps other item slots that will do things like allow you to customize Any Hero Uniques to suit your build/etc. It will not just be "+1 to X Power", that's just the current iteration of it for Artifacts.

Crafting Changes: In engineering now. As I've said before, we're reducing the number of tiers for each type to 1, and have some other highly requested QoL changes. This is "phase 1" of the changes to this system with more to come, but we think it's important to get these out. These are looking to be launching in December as planned.

Secret Invasion: Well under way and nearly ready for testing. The enemies for this mode are shaking out to be the best yet, I think. The waypoint names snuck their way onto Test Center, but you guys haven't seen anything yet.

Black Cat is also coming along, with her powers fully estimated and ready to enter the pipeline. I think her level of fun will surprise people.

But what about the next characters? Well you already know about Angela, and it's not too long now until you know about the plan for next year. Be patient, my friends.
>>
Reminder that Marvel gave us the crappy Fantasticar that Thing uses instead of the first one that Gaz wanted.
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3169512/#Comment_3169512
>>
>>77515304
There was a Q&A? I want to know why magik's ult doesn't benefit summon builds
>>
>>77513444
Great so now 5 heroes after magik are going to suck
>>
>>77502549
>one account

There was multiple muggas that haden't logged in for 400 days. The highest one I booted was 456 days.
>>
>>77516563
Muggas are family. Just because someone goes off the radar for a few years doesn't mean they don't get a full mugga welcome when/if they finally log back in.
>>
>>77516408
maybe they'll work on content first
>>
>>77516563
>The highest one I booted was 456 days.

Bullshit, the game hasn't even existed for 4 years for that to be possible.
>>
File: 1444225574316.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444225574316.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>77517576
>>
>>77515267
>new ones for those that don't have a channeled travel power
BP better get one where he runs on all four limbs.
DD sprint/swing like spidey
DP probably the scooter
Gambit bike confirmed?
Hawkeye needs to get his sky cycle this time. Long overdue.
Luke will probably just get a lazy sprint.
I wonder what they'll do for Nightcrawler since tp doesn't count. Sprint on all four?
No clue about Doreen or X-23
Sprint/webswing for tasky?
>>
>>77517718
BP is going to get a stolen bicycle
>>
File: wut.jpg (3KB, 118x124px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
3KB, 118x124px
>>77517576

>456 days = 4+ years
>>
>>77516563
>numugga with power suddenly thinks he has the right to kill off the ancient muggas of yore.

You're dealing with mugga forces you can't possibly comprehend.

Also it's just a shitty thing to do and if a mugga comes back after a long time away and sees they have no community, it will lessen the chance they stay. At least keeping dead muggas to prevent them from becoming dead punchers is an option.
>>
>>77517576
>tfw 80 years old
>>
>>77497179
New Mutants volume 1
>>
So, Magik is going to be playable this week? The next one maybe?
>>
>>77519618
not thanksgiving week, possibly the week after.
>>
>>77518609
oh please. if you leave a game for a year you better not expect to stay in your current group. if they were real muggas they would know how to ask for an invite from members on their friendlist or here on the general.

if you don't friend some of the even basic members then that's your own fault.
>>
>>77520146
The basic members from last year are pretty much all dead or punchies, though. Posting here for a reinvite should be obvious to actual muggas, though.
>>
>>77520146
>if you leave a game for a year you better not expect to stay in your current group.
Yeah that would be understandable if we had reached the sg limit and had an influx of new players trying to join, or we were a hardcore raiding team and wanted to start a new recruitment campaign. A dead sg with 3 members on it per day isn't at all in the position to be spring cleaning its members. Might as well delete everyone and have each person ask for a reinvite if you want to keep the illusion that muggas are alive. That way you can enjoy the 3 person supergroup just how you wanted.
>>
>>77520146

>still defending this

You're basically erasing mugga history. I like to scroll through and look at Smurfenko's name from time to time. Arguably the best Cyke in the game.
>>
>strife is literally luke skywalker
>>
>>77477664
THIRLLED that this is her default costume. Who would ever buy the blue/yellow X-Men suit with the arm and leg armor, and shittier sword?

I was going to pre-order but now forget it, splinters all the way
>>
>itt non muggas bitch at muggas pruning people who will never return to the game.

No one gone for 400+ days is coming back with the expectation that the same people will be there. That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>77520647
>mugga history
kek, anon pls.

if you're upset about the action then leave the supergroup, oh wait your not even in the muggas.

most of the shit posters here are random anons and pd members still upset at the muggas.
>>
>>77521449
I literally got kicked a day after logging on and I logged on a whole bunch that week too.
>>
>>77520691
is that a positive thing or negative?
>>
>>77521468
it's been known that a former mugga with a secondary account still in the muggas removed a bunch of active members.

it's been rumored said person was from pd.

said person only removed active muggas.
>>
>>77521540
>mfw I'm an active unremovable literally who
>>
>>77521468
Yeah some other asshole was kicking active members too, literally anyone in the sg can do that.
>>
>>77521494
No, you are literally hitler
>>
File: 10_meme.gif (860KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
10_meme.gif
860KB, 389x259px
>>77521753

>kicking a literal who
>mfw all "active" muggas are literal whos
>>
>>77522420
I'm also a proud white name who don't needs no prestige
>>
>>77509005
I might buy some trade hardcovers.
>>
>>77515267
>Free Travel Power for All
>Much, much faster

Who thought this was a good idea for a dungeon crawl game? Are they going to add more MMO filler shit to the one-shots and story mode to keep people from just running from point A to point B like they do in limbo?
>>
>>77523954
given that teleports are already lightning quick they probably want to make other travel powers on par.

>implying people don't already speed through everything then complain about no content.

WoW is a great example and just how fast the community can devour new content that isn't pvp or raids.
>>
>>77502549
Oh hey Choosegoose was cool, we used to talk about music and shit.
I was going to snag him for Punch if he started playing again.
>>
>>77520146
Holy shit, this kind of faggotry is why we're not on /vg/. You fucks take the game way too seriously and ruin shit, the SG is just for people to shoot the shit and not have to deal with normies, it's not like those people you kicked were taking up some limited amount of space.
>>
You fucking tards dont understand. There's no point in kicking people no matter how long they've been gone.

And your only response is "But they know how to get back if they ever do"

No wonder why the fucking SG is dead...fucking idiots...
>>
magik is going to be shit. blade was shit. kike pride was shit.

theyre cancelling the next advance pack because the last one locked them into black cat and no one even wants her. she wont even be out this year. the game is fucking dead no matter what we do.
>>
>>77525852
Blade was a massive let down for me, I want to be hype for Magik but I really cant.
>>
blade will be finished in another three or four months
>>
File: pffft hahaha.gif (453KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
pffft hahaha.gif
453KB, 400x305px
>>77527793
>still thinking this game has three to four months left to live
>>
>>77527965
move to Destiny while you still can
>>
>>77529183
>move to another dead game
We should all just give in and head to Path of Exile.
>>
>don´t play for like 2 weeks because blade is boring and no dangerroom yet

>get kicked from the sg

what the hell ?
inv Mitsuumi
>>
>>77529250
a lateral move
>>
>>77529538
Get back online so I can.
also see: >>77521540 and >>77521759
>>
>Only Flight powers scale in speed. Running powers can't scale in speed, because the animations can't dynamically adjust based on how fast you are travelling. This means the animation would get out of sync for those heroes, and would look quite ridiculous. Part of the Travel power update is to reanimate every single Sprint power to the new speed, which takes time.
Well this actually makes sense. I always thought "just remove all spirit costs on them and it should be done"
>>
What a shitty thread.
>>
https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/introducing-2015-wave-4-pack

Iron Fist at last?
>>
>>77529250

Path of Rubberbanding
>>
>>77531660
You can inv offline people. I know I was invited back while offline.
>>
>>77533690
>release Wave 4 pack
>don't even have new Black Cat model to advertise
For what reason? I'm not blind, right? That's not an updated model?
>>
>>77533813
They said they'll update it, but her face honestly looks better than Magik's
>>
>>77532550
>visuals > actual functioning game mechanics

This is why Gaz is bad at video games, and why jean grey will never be good.
>>
>>77536207
If the animation breaks, then it's not really a functioning game mechanic now, is it?
This is why you shouldn't design vidyas
>>
>>77536822
It still works, it just looks ugly. They kept T-posing kate bishop in for months.
>>
>>77536855
and then mr. f still has issues but who plays reed
>>
dedthread
>>
>>77536855
Didn't they say they were doing another Kate Bishop costume sometime?
>>
File: 1441237548676.jpg (166KB, 386x648px) Image search: [Google]
1441237548676.jpg
166KB, 386x648px
>>
File: gross.png (1MB, 1057x903px) Image search: [Google]
gross.png
1MB, 1057x903px
>>77540995
>>
File: emma magik tape.png (2MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
emma magik tape.png
2MB, 2400x2400px
>>
jean... you're gay
>>
>>77540995
best girl
>>
File: lu.png (645KB, 627x540px) Image search: [Google]
lu.png
645KB, 627x540px
Have you pre-ordered the Wave 4 Adv Pack? :^)

As an enthusiast Marvel player I have! So should you!
>>
>>77477839
I hate how every character play essentially the same in this game.

Some might have more range on their special attacks, but that's really it.
>>
File: 1444826410188.gif (597KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1444826410188.gif
597KB, 160x160px
>>77543144
>Iron Faggot
>Blacked Cat
>>
>>77543144
>The difference between magik and black cat face

They dont give a fuck.
>>
>>77543557
All white girls look the same
>>
>those abs
>delicious thighs
>cleavage
please don't be shite
>>
>still playing this shit game
This game is not fun just give it up guys.
>>
>>77543144
>black cat released in Jan
>will be able to play MH again in Jan
>carrot being wrong

2016 looking like a good year already.
>>
>>77544732
>I tried searching for the general but only searched "marvel heroes" so I though it just died
it's because current OP is a dumbfuck who can't into proper general.
we miss you pancake
>>
>>77524278
If there is a no-cost run button people are going to think they are supposed to use it. You can't blame new players for that or ask them to handicap themselves until the game becomes fun.

The are going to have to change the game to accommodate the move powers and I would bet it is going to be more of the shit that is already killing the fun in the story mode.

>Stop this "random" (wink) crime on the other side of the map.
>Someone beat you to it? Well run around on the map for 20 minutes while staring at the mini map until the "random" crime spawns somewhere else.
>You don't know where else the "random" crime spawns? Well then park yourself at that one spot and wait. (two other people waiting there)
>You stopped the "random" crime? Great. Now do it six more times to continue.

All the while you are playing as the punisher who is sprinting around like the god-damn flash.
>>
So I've come back to this game, I played it a bit back in 2013 and just came back and a bit has changed so I've got some questions if you guys could answer them.

So I can play anyone for free until level 10?
Where is the girl that sells heroes for Infinity Shards or whatever they were called who would be on the left room upstairs in Avengers Tower?
Can I reset skills without having to buy that item now? I haven't tried it in case it wrecks my character.
What are pets and how do they attack, what do they do? I've got an Old Lace one of my friends gave me and I can't even make it show up.
Are team-ups useful or just a meme?
Are relics useful or just a meme?
Is Midtown Manhattan Madness or whatever it's called the fastest way for early leveling?
Any use getting gear or using those free drop chests before level 60 and unique? Because it'll just get out-levelled right?
Cable and Emma Frost still broken shit?
Is Quicksilver a skin because I couldn't find it in the store?
Good leveling skill-points and areas to spam for Cyclops?
Are genomes even good for anything yet or are they still just there to donate to your crafter to free up space?
What do I do with Halloween Candy because the event vendor won't take it?
There's a cute girl at my school who dressed up as Emma Frost for a party last weekend and she told me I was the only person that knew who she was, I spoke to her for about 5 minutes then a girl I was trying to get with dragged me away and I didn't see her again that night. I don't know her name but not a lot of girls read comics so it would be cool to talk to her again. How could I find her and speak to her in a way that would make her like me?
>>
>>77544987
I'm still here. He just put the thread up before I did, and I didn't want to make a second thread.
>>
>>77545458
>Yes
>Eternity Splinters, Adam Warlock on East side of Avenger's Tower
>Yes, Retcon Devices are moot. Power and Omega resets are free (Omegas are separate points you accumulate through experience that lets you get 'perks' and bonuses. Points are shared across the account, but each character can distribute them individually).
>Pets don't do anything offensively, but if you highlight them, you'll see that you can "donate" items to five different tiers, providing a random bonus effect. There's a dedicated button (default "J") that will take items off the ground and donate them, which can be set in your Gameplay tabs in options.
>Team-Ups are useful and are almost always set on active rather than passive. You can get a free SHIELD Agent Team-Up in the SHIELD Recon Outpost in Chapter 3.
>Certain Relics are useful, although they're still unbalanced and only a few see use.
>Fastest way for leveling is now the storymode. Refer to links in >>77494166 for general guides. Supplement with LQs.
>If you mean the 20 hour drop chest, you're better off just playing the game for gear.
>Cable got an update, is pretty good. Emma isn't so good.
>Quicksilver is a Team-Up.
>Marvelheroes.info for builds, Cyclops has pretty simple builds.
>Only collect Pure components. Crafting revamp will hopefully fix this sometime next year.
>Donate Halloween Candy, afaik.
>Telepaths love Cyclops.
>>
>>77545458
>How could I find her and speak to her in a way that would make her like me?
Ask Kaz, he will around here in a few hours.
>>
>>77545458
>dressed up as Emma
more like dressed down.
>>
>>77547098
tru
>>
Sold some records so you don't have to preorder Iron Fist for me next month, Piglett.
I will take donations for boosts to cosmic prestige him though.
>>
File: MarvelHeroes2015 2015-11-18.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelHeroes2015 2015-11-18.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
wait, you can add visual effects to TUs?
>>
>>77551631
I think that's his revive visual that just got stuck.
>>
>>77551754
but the TU doesn't have a revival power, right?
fucking Gaz
>>
>>77552043
This is the power of programming
>>
>>77550664
Will Iron Fist be any good, though?
>>
File: 1397579378060.png (42KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1397579378060.png
42KB, 449x401px
>>77554582
>>
>http://marvelheroes.info/datamine/8
New datamine, although not much to show besides there's going to be a Cosmic FC. Not sure what it's being tied to, though.
>>
>>77555049
Ch. 10 is supposed to have something to do with space. Space omega tab is also next so maybe it's a tie-in.

Not really much of a data mine when all that data (except the FC) is already publicly shown in TC.
>>
>>77555914
Yeah, it isn't very good. I figured Chapter 10 is still a ways off, though, but maybe Ch10, Space Omega, and everything else will come out with 2016.
>>
>>77555941
Yeah. They said that's coming with rebranding in December.
>>
>>77556091
Guess that's more nocontent to look forward to.
>>
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3173896#Comment_3173896
>Soulsword update
>turned into slot 1 but supposed to still be below spear damage-wise
>+3 to powers and +2 to summon at i63
Uhh
>>
>>77556273
>+30% Summoned Ally Damage
>+2 Intelligence
>Invuln Proc
>more than 1000 CDR
>almost 350 brutal rating
>+5 to Summon Powers
Holy shit. The power creep is real.
>>
>>77550664

Ok, I'll get you Magik then
>>
>>77556331
I'll take it
>>
File: winter.jpg (423KB, 1920x1198px) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
423KB, 1920x1198px
>>
>>77561239
The way the back of her thigh and calf is outlined looks really wonky.
>>
>>77557338
pls dont
>>
>>77561239
They don't seem to fit with the background. Maybe because of lighting?
>>
Regarding Pyro's damage
>Just wanted to make a quick note on that video, did some digging on Pyro - I uncovered a horrible bug with his Flame Sweep power that was causing it to deal a TON of damage. If you got hit with both beams at the start (which happens before you ever SEE IT COMING) you took double damage. If your hitbox was large, you took more damage as the flame sweeped by. If you followed along the sweep's path, fuhgetaboutit.

>That's now fixed, game-wide, for all instances of Pyro. It will now do reasonable, normalized amounts of damage if he hits you with it.
I wonder if this means on Live too.
>>
File: X-giving parade.png (3MB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
X-giving parade.png
3MB, 1919x1080px
>>77561239
>not posting better version
So I guess this means Magik will for sure release next week the latest.
>>
>>77561239
>winter
>implying its not boiling in ausland at the moment

inconsiderate
>>
>>77564303
floats!
>>
>>77564303
>tfw a baloon has a better costume than default spidey
>>
>>77568479
Amazing spiderman sold too well, for them to just update the model I think.
>>
>>77494209
You're fucking awful.
>>
>>77563967

BROTHERHOOD WAVE BTFO
>>
>>77565389
>43 degrees today in my town
>shitty uni room is made of bricks
>shitty uni has no air conditioning and doesn't allow fans in my room because of "fire hazard."

I hate this meme country and every person that posts winter related images in the next 4 months needs to die.
>>
>>77569675
>living in a third world country and getting butthurt about people who are allowed to own fans
>>
ded
>>
>>77571162
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAVE THIS GENERAL

ITS THE WORST FUCKING GENERAL DOESNT EVEN HAVE MARVEL HEROES IN THE TITLE

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WE COULD HAVE HAD A NEW NON-WAIFU SHITTER THREAD
>>
>>77556331
What the actual fuck
>>
So is this game solo friendly or are you eventually forced to group up to progress?
>>
>>77571283
It's like 90% solo, if by solo you mean you don't need to actively look for a group. Most zones are shared instances though, and only the really end game stuff like raids require a group.
>>
>>77571318
Shared instances are fine, I just don't want to have to schedule and coordinate with other people.
>>
>>77571365
Raids are basically the only thing you'll have to coordinate for. Everything else can be farmed or done solo.
>>
File: 402647.jpg (34KB, 548x640px) Image search: [Google]
402647.jpg
34KB, 548x640px
>mfw sg isn't actually dead and I was just kicked by some gaz enabler

Invite to dead game
>>
>>77571283
basically a solo game with occasional groups
>>
>>77572234

no
>>
Anyone play around with the 11/18 TC build? Magik, Defense update, and Danger Room changes are the big things.
>>
File: and that's heretical.png (111KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
and that's heretical.png
111KB, 292x257px
>>77573766
>using Test Center
Even Gaz whiteknights know the TC is a waste of time
>>
>>77574960
well
you get to try stuff a little early
and maaaaaaaaybe they'll listen to feedback?
>>
>>77573766
How's defense now?
>>
200th for Kaz a CUTE

C U T E
U
T
E
>>
File: dondok.jpg (33KB, 359x356px) Image search: [Google]
dondok.jpg
33KB, 359x356px
Will muggas still play MHG when Trump is elected president?

>>77572234
What's your ign?
>>
>>77577170
Half of muggas would be too busy getting deported
>>
>>77577427
heh
>>
>>77561239

Fuckkk, she is stacked bro. Them joocy thighs
>>
>>77573735

Am I finally free?
>>
>>77571520

Raids are optional basically. It's a faster way to hit your commendation cap for the week
>>
>>77579016

Never free, sent you an invite
>>
Yo guys, I've been getting into MH a little more lately, figured I should ask for an invite for the SG. I actually had to talk in chat to be reminded my name is Outlandish, it's been so long since I made my account.
>>
>>77579026
Only way to hit the cap IIRC.
>>
File: 1234743212.jpg (456KB, 656x732px) Image search: [Google]
1234743212.jpg
456KB, 656x732px
>>77556273
so fucking glad i saved a soulsword after exchanging a bunch
>>
>>77556273
>>77556331
>>77580062
>http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3176032#Comment_3176032
Y'all were saying?
>>
>>77580747
For an i63, that's at least a bit more reasonable.
>>
oh hey they are streaming
twitch tv/marvelheroes
>>
>>77581027
>gaz devs can only complete their own modes by cheating
Objective, undeniable proof that these morons don't even play their own game.
>>
How do you stop Magik's disk?
>>
>>77581250
What'd they do? I don't feel like watching this shit.
>>
>>77581027
Missed it. Anything new happen?
>>
>>77582022
Just Mayhem and FatBastard doing Danger Room with Magik, and as always Mayhem cheating to max out all powers and resetting DR scenarios to get to the boss quicker.
Basically the same bullshit they do every stream.
>>
>Holo-wolverine
>normal wolverine but has visual effects that make him blink out to make him look like a hologram
kek and here I was thinking it was just the normal one. What a tweest
>>
>>77581027
>DP is most likely not gonna be playable before Xmas
No patch tomorrow. Patch early next week.
>>
>>77582712
>DP is most likely not gonna be playable before Xmas
He's still in the game?
>>
Been playing Fallout 4, but I was doing some stuff in-game and caught someone using the shitty Captain Marvel costume.
>>
>>77584011
It might be shit, but costume shaming seems like a lame move to me.
>>
>>77582712
is Gaz finally learning something ? is is the end of late week patching ?
>>
>>77584160
A lot of old costumes are due for an update. I may be shaming this one, but I'm still keeping it in the collection.
>>
>>77584310
>Gaz
>learning
>>
>>77584160
I wouldn't mind the costume if it had a nonhelmeted head. woulda been better than the sashpouch one.

We raiding this saturday?
>>
File: .gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
1MB, 230x172px
>>77587223
>saturday
I thought it was friday 8 pst. Shit, Kaz, get it together.
>>
>>77584310
Nah. They just have a holiday coming up. After that, it's back to normal Gaz days
>>
>>77518609
I came back after a year of playing FF14 and when I saw I had been booted I just asked for a re-invite in the general
>>
>no x-giving this year

KILLMENOW
>>
Been away from this game since anniversary. Is it better and who is good now?
>>
>>77477664
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/247594/odins-bounty-schedule
Can't post pics so here's a link for anyone who might need it. Odin's runs tomorrow till Tuesday-ish.

I'm guessing they plan on patching 6AM PST Tuesday.
>>
>>77587631
Blame Jubilee for giving all the food Jean made to the gross fucking Morlocks
>>
>>77588559
>odin
>still no cosmic
Rip.
>>
>>77588858
What's this? Jubilee news? Whowhatwherewhenwhyandhow?
>>
>>77589247
>wanting cosmic over odin's
Did you pissname yourself?
>>
>>77587451
no its friday 8 pst
>>
>>77588500

Everyone except your mains.
>>
>>77581250
>>77581861
Just watched the VoD, to be fair they were under a time limit for the stream, and they only skipped half a mission where they were supposed to clean trash mob.

So basically you are full of shit.
>>
So, what the fuck is "all new all different"

It seems like after they beyonders fucked everything up, the universe collapsed and now it's the New 52: Marvel Edition?
>>
>>77581027
>>77590587

That dude on the left, jesus christ.
>>
>log in
>odin's
>current rotation: icp
>log off
>>
new friend here
does xp from odin boxes scale with level of the box or level of the character that opened it? If I have a level 30 character and 60 level 2 boxes would it get the same as if i had opened 20 level 2's, 20 level 10's and 20 level 15's?
>>
>>77591086
Multiversal collapse where apparently a couple of earths merge.
>>
>>77591574
the level
>>
>>77591604
of the box
>>
>>77589376
>cosmic doubles all boss drops in cosmic modes
>making cmm best mode for loot.

probably will only get 1 crimson box from Odins anyways so cosmic is wayyyy better.

Odins is a good event for new to mid players.
>>
>>77591161
I really wish they'd just remove icp from the fucking game, it's like they completely forgot it even existed anyway.
>>
>>77591753
it's different from midtown which is what they wanted in the first place. however not having tp in icp is a nightmare.

it really needs to be buffed over midtown in terms of loot dropping since icp bosses clearly have more health.

I won't even touch cicp thanks to how beefy bosses are with active players, throw a bunch of people idling near the way point and you can forget about it.
>>
>>77591810
It's different from midtown in that it's absolute garbage and not worth doing.
>>
File: nice knowing you gazillion.jpg (65KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
nice knowing you gazillion.jpg
65KB, 800x533px
http://pastebin.com/Xadrw8Nm
Threadly reminder that Marvel Heroes is dead and everyone hates it now.
>>
>>77592594
Carrot have you considered dripping caramel over yourself and rolling in some cinnamon? You'd probably be pretty good.
>>
>>77592594
>carrot posting

carrot has already lost, gaz confirmed mh into 2016.

>reminder that carrot spent more time on reddit cherry picking those comments than actually playing the game.
>>
File: 1421605665004.jpg (3KB, 155x120px) Image search: [Google]
1421605665004.jpg
3KB, 155x120px
>>77592594

>that fucking pastebin

Seek help.
>>
>>77593354
it's his addiction
>>
>>77592594
You spent the better part of a year shitposting against a agame, and cherrypicking comments for your hate pastebin.

You realize that's exactly like those tmblrites who make archives of poster's microagressions right?

Sincerely consider suicide.
>>
>>77595412
Stop triggering me with your cis microagressions you racist.
>>
>>77592115
they should nerf midtown
>>
https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy

RIP this shitty fucking game

seriously why can't MH get any nice stuff like this
>>
>>77596927
miodtown cosmic is easy though, you just need enough omegas
>>
BIG
>>
>>77598611
I was just about to post this.
>inb4 carrotposting meme
>>
>>77598611
Because MH has marvel. PoE needs actual content to keep their playerbase.
>>
>>77599410
>PoE needs actual content to keep their playerbase.
Thing is, Path players LIKE running their content. MH players are already sick of running CMM for no reward.
And no, Danger Room ain't gonna change shit.
>>
>>77598611
I can't wait to be pressured into playing hardcore mode where I will lose tens of hours of progress to a dumb trap or oneshot mechanic.

Better yet, play the game for a few months and OH HEY, NEW SEASON, EVERYBODY IS PLAYING IT, IF YOU CARE AT ALL ABOUT THE MULTIPLAYER ASPECT OF THIS GAME YOU HAVE TO START OVER ON A NEW CHARACTER

Fuck PoE. If you want a ladder style hardcore ARPG then that's your thing. Me? I want an ARPG with the game structure and progression of a typical MMO.
>>
>>77599465
The big difference is that MH's itemization and skills are boring. No matter what texture/environment/scenario they come up with, after the initial hype, the content becomes boring, since the base mechanic is boring.
>>
>>77599537
the problem is not necessarily that the mechanics are boring, but it's the way MH is stylized. When you've played with a certain hero there's a good chance you've already seen what a good % of the roster plays like, unlike with PoE where you can create dozens upon dozens of builds that are viable unless you want to do endgame content. In MH there's no such thing

Besides there's really no endgame content to continuously run. Raids are only good for once a week and even then they yield absolutely no rewards. CMM is ok but the loot is also garbage there.
>>
>>77599537
Yeah, I agree, PoE is a lot like Marvel in that regard.
>>
>>77599537

this tbqh
>>
>>77599616

>dozens upon dozens of builds that are pretty much the a few with numbers shuffled around
>>
>>77599537
Itemization? Sure, they need to change the attack system to make that more varied btu abilitieS? Nah, they do a good job of making each hero feel different, and dress up moves so you're not seeing the same thing on repeat.

CCM is fine, loot is alright, but them again i utilize trade chat and give away a lot of rare artifacts.

They need more patrol modes. Honestly the story should've been more intergrated into the patrol zones themselves. If they do another chapter it'd be better off if they ddi that.
>>
>>77600811
>Honestly the story should've been more intergrated into the patrol zones themselves.
The upcoming Hightown patrol is supposed to have missions that tie into Chapter 10
>>
>>77477664
Here's the group image of all the tables, in case anyone wanted it.

Hope you're finding some good shit, muggas.
>>
>>77601595
>good shit
>marvel heroes
Pick one
>>
Death from the shadows wave is officially worse than brotherhood.
>>
>>77601870

Tired of getting sliced into ribbons?
>>
File: turkeyjs.png (823KB, 1075x611px) Image search: [Google]
turkeyjs.png
823KB, 1075x611px
>>77601870
>he doesn't enjoy being attacked by a Mexican appetizer
>>
File: how progressive.jpg (83KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
how progressive.jpg
83KB, 1919x1079px
>havent played this game since it launched.
>remember having some sort of fun
>Reinstall just for kicks
>log in to game
>My Ms Marvel has been replaced by picrel
>Ms Marvel costume now behind a shekel wall.

Why am i bothering with this shit again?
>>
>>77603413
It's actually a pretty cool costume save the weird shoes and the pouch-sash. Nice mesh, too. Just don't be so butthurt about it.
>>
>>77603413

How else do you expect a strong independent woman to stand up to patriarchy?
>>
>>77604270
By not needing no man and snapping her fingers in a z formation.
>>
>>77603557
I like everything about it honestly.
>>77603413
If you had her pre update, you would've gotten both for free. So I'm betting you're talking out of your ass and you're probably that carot guy.
>>
File: New Ms Marvel.jpg (35KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
New Ms Marvel.jpg
35KB, 1024x576px
>>77603557
no it isnt, those fucking boots are ugly as hell and that sash holding pouches is retarded, and they uber dyke hair cut is just ugh.

And really? Skin tight mesh with segmented plates and shortass gloves? WHY?

I would have been endlessly more happy if the default was changed to this.
>>
>>77603413
You say 'My Ms Marvel' as if you had her previously when you played. If you did, you would still have her previous default as a separate costume, so I don't see any reason to complain unless you willingly put it through the grinder, which was your own decision if that's the case. Like >>77604572 stated, you're only forced to use her new default if you don't have a costume (and you get her new default through a code if you had her prior to the change).

>>77604595
While I like this costume, I really wish they went with the helmetless version and actually made it right. Maybe if they update it one day, they'll actually get it to look right (bigger star, better proportion on the top portion, larger sash, etc). If they were going to go for the helmet (which, afaik, she rarely wore), they should have given her the mohawk.
>>
>>77604572
>that carot guy.
Please don't make carrot the new kishi/sude.
>>
File: ohmy.jpg (246KB, 900x1229px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.jpg
246KB, 900x1229px
Kaz here, we raiding muggas? or fug it? its like 40 degrees here
>>
>>77604856
g-guess not then
>>
>>77604957
Faggot.
>>
>>77604856
but message of the day said sat?
>>
>>77604856
What raid
>>
>>77604856
What's up with the motd mugga?
>>
I thought raid was tmr. I was catching up on my capeshit shows
>>
File: um.jpg (57KB, 341x527px) Image search: [Google]
um.jpg
57KB, 341x527px
>>77605983
>>77605671
>>77605215
>>77605211
>>77604975
my bad mugglets
>>
>>77606378
See >>77587451
>>77589791
Looks like some miscommunication going on in the group.
>>
>>77606378
Don't call me a mugglet, you faggot.
>>
File: dddddd.jpg (11KB, 338x378px) Image search: [Google]
dddddd.jpg
11KB, 338x378px
>>77606489
well nothing happened today so lets do what the motd says
>>
>>77606532
>nothing happened
Kaz, Jessica Jones came out today, I figure muggas gotta at least be a little bit interested...
>>
File: 2.png (55KB, 125x166px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
55KB, 125x166px
>>77606518
fight me 1v1 irl fgt
>>
>>77606550
>tfw huge iron fist and DD fan
>tfw love neo noir
>tfw still not interested in JJ
>>
File: Punisher 15.jpg (223KB, 617x714px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher 15.jpg
223KB, 617x714px
>>77606557
come to my hosue then fagt ask my mom if home becuse i'm going fishing with my dad tho
>>
>>77606580
maybe some time
>>
>>77606550
I was surprised that Nuke was there
>>
>>77609712
Had a rough day, so I haven't been able to watch the series myself. Things like Nuke and the ending I spoiled myself because I'm a bad person, but I'll still enjoy it when I watch it.
>>
What's the best way to gear a new hero who just got to lv60 ?
I run odin's bounty for now, but if this event is not on ?
>>
>>77606774
If you ain't home then I'll wait. I'll bang your mom in the meantime.
>>
>>77479290
Agreed, can't believe people actually spend time tryin to play this garbage.

We could be playing good games like a hacked up versions of ultimate alliance.
>>
>>77610623
You don't.
Basically, you can join bovenhiem runs in lfg and that'll work if you can find em, icp helps too.

But for the best chance of getting rare artifacts, good uniques, this is your best bet. Grind like a motherfucker while you hve the chance.
>>
>>77610674
more or less
>>
Is the damage output of CICP normal ? I'm often getting oneshot by stuff I dont even see with Spiderman, while I have generally no problem in CMM. Like Loki wave, I rushed there and died. Rez, rush there again, as soon as loki is on screen, I die. Didnt see any projectile or stuff, just died like a scrub.

I dont go in CICP most of the time, I was just doing my daily.
>>
Why is melee doom so shit?
>>
>>77611090
No it's always bad, it gets better at 30k hp. Also helps to max Spidey's passives, and spec for melee. Around 10k def is good too.

Basically trashmobs do way too much damage and will continue to do so until the defense update in a few months.

Once you get a FoT it's way easier to survive in cosmic patrols.
>>
>>77611090

CICP dmg is insane compared to CMM.

Trash does a ton of dmg, stuff like Batroc flip kick is a one shot with no ground indicator.
>>
>>77606550
Ep. 9
"There are worse things than death."
It actually made me think of this game.
>>
>>77611876
Right? Like most people in the sg they would rather be dead than a mugga
>>
>>77612501
kek
But I was referring to Elektra or Deathstrike's line.
>>
Four episodes in before I realize that lawyer chick is fucking TRINITY holy shit
>>
>>77612738
I've heard there's a couple gay couples and a lot of elements that would make the show a pretty well-endorsed SJW show, including no good cis white male characters.
>>
>>77612779
Kilgrave is a cis white male character

Unless you mean "good" as in "nice" and not "good" as in "well acted"

Also the main lesbian is written to be a massive bitch, in the middle of a messy divorce with a woman in her 50's while dating a hot girl in her mid 20's. Its an intelligently written misplacement of a trope usually applied to male characters that I can't imagine would remotely appeal to the SJW crowd.
>>
>>77612860
The former, as in there's no cis white male that can be seen as "better" than everyone else, that can be interpreted as the hero over Jess.

As far as Moss's character goes, that's sort of what I was getting at, that there's characters scattered across that aren't just all white males or males at all. All the white males are flawed heavily.
>>
>>77609712
>like the guy playing the cop because he seems like a real nice guy
>hope to see more of him
>he turned out to be nuke
This show makes me feel stuff
>>
>jessica jones has to steal 2 daredevil villains
>>
File: supa hot fire.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
supa hot fire.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>77610643
>>
>>77613037
maybe
maybe jessica was the villain all along
>>
>>77612906
Same
>>
muggas, ilu all
>>
>>77616468
You're disgusting.
>>
File: f_starlord_cosmicavenger.png (55KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
f_starlord_cosmicavenger.png
55KB, 300x420px
that's some bottom of the barrel costume tbqh senpai
>>
File: 1441698028311.jpg (10KB, 160x165px) Image search: [Google]
1441698028311.jpg
10KB, 160x165px
>>77617514
>costumes for heroes nobody plays
no wonder why the game is dead
>>
Fun fact: Illyana is not a real name and Russians don't give a shit, they name her properly Ulyana.
>>
>>77618038

>Illyana is not a real name

It is, but it's Bulgarian/Moldovan not Russian.
>>
>>77618038
>they name her properly Ulyana
wrong. Ulyana is an archaic name that no one uses it (unless referring to a name day). A more modern version of that would be Yulia or Yulya
>>
>>77618038

Another fun fact: they called SW and QS mutants in age of ultron.
>>
>>77619599

>Ulyana is an archaic name that no one uses

I bet I can find more than a few on russian facebook
>>
>>77619708
If you don't have anything better to do, knock yourself out. I am sure you'll find some, but those people will be an equivalent of blacks who use their "African" names
>>
>>77619607
i forgot
>>
Muggas planning on doing a raid tonight?
>>
>>77623529
aye 8pm pst
>>
File: gw899.jpg (1018KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw899.jpg
1018KB, 1920x1080px
>>77625109
>want to do muggas raids
>gotta get as far in other game raids as I can before reset since it's the first week
>>
Raid in 10
>>
>>77627111
fuck, wrong again sorry muggas, raid in an hour

the fuck is happening to me
>>
>>77627111
>>77627213
Also, Iron Fist show still happening Quesada dispelled rumors

>people actually believed peelthefuckingorange
>>
>>77623529
the fuck is a mugga
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>77625890
>go from being pushed to the very limits of skill and coordination
>to standing around for 10 minutes holding left click, sometimes needing to press W to teleport

Wow, that is some perspective.
>>
@TheDink (on Iron Fist)

>So I started working on his poses yesterday and looking through his animations...wow! He looks sooo cooool! He is one of my new faves methinks ^^ I love his stances! Hopefully soon he will be revealed! His "Classic" costume was approved and I heard that we are leaning towards the shirtless with the cool baggy pants for his 3rd

>Praise the @Lord!
>>
>>77631155
the dink is a piece of shit
>>
>>77632298
what else is new
>>
>>77629823
power creep isn't real
>>
ded
>>
>>77629823

>all these posts about mugga raid
>its literally a pugga raid

Better off just rolling solo like Bliss. He seems like a guy that has it all figured out..
>>
>>77637059
like mutants
>>
File: sword.jpg (989KB, 2800x4200px) Image search: [Google]
sword.jpg
989KB, 2800x4200px
if u dont use this costume or the warbird one your a faggot and deserve to die
>>
What have theydone to you, my little snowflake?
>>
Shitposting aside, I know there are dedmuggas that are just waiting for DRoom or the rebrand. What are dedmuggas playing though while you're waiting? Carrots need not reply
>>
>>77639133
Overwatch beta weekend
>>
>>77639133
Star Citizen just came out, it crashes every two minutes

I've also been on >>77625890
It's genuinely really good
>>
>>77639205
I suck for missing out on that. It looks really interesting and fun to play with friends.
>>77639207
I'm not much of a game guy. What game is that?

Thinking of getting back to PoE. Anyone here play it atm? Worth playing or would it get boring as fast as MH in its current form?
>>
>>77639303
Guild wars 2
>>
File: wut.jpg (17KB, 811x571px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
17KB, 811x571px
>>77639133
Dark Souls 2 SotFS, post IGN if you want to be sunbroes
>>77639346
>Guild Wars 2 goes f2p
>decide to try it out
>roll a warrior
>can't use all melee weapons
>uninstall.exe
>>
>>77637135
Apex Gaming is a mugga splinter group, so it kind of counts as a mugga raid.
>>
>>77639653
Dagger is not a melee weapon, it is a faggot weapon
>>
>>77639681
Fucking rekt
>>
>>77639670
>apex
>splinter group
That's some wishful thinking, mugga. There's only 2 ex-mugglets in there.

>>77639653
>DS2
I'd probably die way too much to progress. Never tried it though since I think it'd test my patience.
>>
File: SOMEBODY SAAAAAVE MEEE.png (323KB, 726x454px) Image search: [Google]
SOMEBODY SAAAAAVE MEEE.png
323KB, 726x454px
Now I remember why I stopped playing this game. Shit takes forever to allocate space and actually patch.
>>
>>77639670

>apex
>muggas

Its a known fact that Muggas don't mix with Apex. Except Ranf, he's an exception...
>>
Still no magik? See you guys next weekend I guess
>>
>>77639681
Meant guardian, not warrior. Not being able to use axes is bullshit
>>
whens next patch

with magik
>>
>>77642701
Given that Odin's Bounty only runs until Tuesday, they probably have something planned for Thanksgiving, so next patch should be Wednesday.
>>
>>77640010
if the auras in this game didn't look so shit i would probably still play it
>>
>>77643054
>>77640010
is the game still a desync city ?
>>
>>77643321
apparently not anymore i didn't go back
>>
>>77643646
no reason to
>>
https://twitter.com/MarvelHeroes/status/668494409533513728
Get ready for the sales.
>>
>>77646391

What's the discount on C O N T E N T?
>>
>>77646599
100% off.
>>
>>77646599
Can't put a price on nonexistent objects.
>>
>>77646391
>today? o.o or the next friday?
>I was expecting the sale last friday since most places started then
>tweet clearly says on #BlackFriday
I mean you don't even need to be murican to know that it's obviously not today
>>
File: 1415533915014.gif (2MB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
1415533915014.gif
2MB, 640x346px
>>77642720

Hopefully X-Giving?
>>
>>77648004
There's not gonna be X-Giving. GazTanic knows the game is dead, so there's no point.
>>
>>77648004
>>77648066
Definitely don't be muggas giving anything away this year.
>>
>>77646708

Like pixels?
>>
>>77651182
Pixels exist, content doesn't.
>>
>hm, what's on Odin's Bounty right now?
>ICP
Well then...
>>
>>77651455
Sad
>>
>>77639133
Destiny ;_;
>>
>>77655180
I'm so sorry
>>
>>77639133
FFXIV and fallout 4, both of them are way better than I expected.
>>
>>77657379
I'm a filthy pleb that has never played any of the Fallout games. Thinking of getting fallout 4 though.
>>
>>77657715
It's pretty easy to jump into with how this one's been built, although as with every Bethesda game, they don't tell you jackshit for instructions and you gotta figure stuff out that should be explained. If you're autistic like me and don't mind looting everything and building settlements, you can spend a lot of time doing those.
>>
>>77658012
I heard it's one of those games where you have limited resources and have to scavenge for stuff. Whenever I play those types of games, I always end up being too thrifty and I end up dying or being done with the game while still having a bunch of good gear untouched.
I guess that's why I still have tons of unstable molecules.
>>
>>77658184
Well, it's not like an RPG where that shit matters honestly. You'll want to scavenge and scrap materials so you can modify your armor and weapons (giving them increased resistance and damage respectively, plus some bonus affixes). Besides that, looting in general is just good to do to get healing items, resources (your Power Armor requires a battery source in this one), things to sell, ammunition, etc. I've got about about 70 hours in and haven't bought a single thing, and it's always more supplemental than required. I haven't used any of my drugs, and I probably have a ton for each by now, which is sad because they've really buffed them to be amazing and fun in this one.
>>
>>77657379
I'm actually kind of interested in FFXIV
>>
Just finished watching jessica jones.

Pretty average compared to DD.

>I regret watching it all weekend as i had to force myself to do it, The spoilers didn't even matter.
>>
>>77598611
Because Gazillion doesn't have a focus other than make more heroes (Which isn't wrong since it's their money maker). Whereas GGG focus on gameplay(Which with that expansion you can see. Traps, mobs, more meaning to classes, more enchant, more skills, more items) with cosmetics on the side, which seem end up being a theme to go along with the expansion or a repurposed thing for your character. I don't even understand how GGG makes money beyond the whales. I see nobody with any cosmetics.

For some reason Gaz forgot the golden rule of grinding loot games, have replayability and a never ending purpose. MH's dies out INSANELY quick if you think about it. What's the goal of your typical hero?
>gain artifacts
>uniques with max ranks to the skill you use (Which is a bullshit way for 'replayability' when most items have a 1:500 chance of being perfect in uniques)
Sums it up. How do you achieve that? By grinding the same thing over and over and over and over. What's the variation in content? Variation in item builds? Where's the difficulty? What happens when you got near max items? Do you honestly think everyone will continue to gear a new hero?

It blows my mind that someone started to work on DR in their spare time and in the end they still shit on it by following the same rules as before. Same typical items, still not difficult, and rewards are garbage for your time spent. That being said I can say the same about maps in PoE where rewards are shit, but at the end of the day you'll achieve something every time. MH? "Well I got all the uniques/artifacts I want.. I guess ult tokens now?"

Like they could have easily done a lot more to make DR an actual core thing of MH, but instead it's still moving along without a true goal. It's like someone shoved shit at it and it turned into it. I feel bad for the guy who made it since it seems like it has a solid foundation for expanding, but instead everyone is just throwing shit to see if it looks good
>>
>>77643321
It was one of the biggest 'features' in the previous update. Instead of their shitty interpolation getting out of sync, it's just pure lockstep.
>>
>>77660732
>seems like it has a solid foundation for expanding, but instead everyone is just throwing shit to see if it looks good
isn't it how testing generally works, though ?
>>
Up
>>
DED
>>
>>77662167
>>
>>77659703
As someone who played WoW for years after release, a bit of GW, and a hundred or so hours of GW2, I think FFXIV is pretty fun. I play it with some RL friends who I got into it after I did the trial, I'm horrified at the thought of playing with those waifufags in /vg/. Usual MMO stuff, don't play it unless you have people you know you'll enjoy playing it with, it's pretty solid, try out the trial anon.

Just be aware that SE is a Japanese company, and as such, they will never ever ever have a good infrastructure set up and anything outside of playing the actual game is a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>77477664
>Thread is 8 days old
>84 Posters
How many people actually play this game?
>>
>>77664409
Is pretty addicted.
>>
ded gaem
>>
>>77664666
needs more boobs
>>
>>77664409
Much fewer now than a couple months ago.
You'd never know how many actually play based on the number of people in the SG.
>>
>about to grind some costumes
>"bets?"
>nobody else on
>get silver savage dupe

nail in coffin desu...
>>
>>77666176
Sorry, I have work, wish I was there with you senpai
>>
>>77666176

Don't look at me, I'm still going through Jessica Jones.
>>
>>77666666
>>
File: vlt107-23167r.jpg (2MB, 4456x3077px) Image search: [Google]
vlt107-23167r.jpg
2MB, 4456x3077px
JJ and hellcat teamup when
>>
>>77667081
It is weird that neither have been brought up by devs as an option. I'd use Patsy for sure.
>>
>>77660732
I think you could go a long way for build varition by nixing base damage entirely. bump everything up to perma crit damage and use brutals as a crit stat, that way you don't have to boost for two separate fucking ch stats all the time.

The other problem, which they are adressing, is that defense does practically nothing, especially with one shot attacks. They could also make the health and spirit on medkit a native feature to the medkit.

Another thing is the point values suck, so to stat into regen, your hero firstly needs to be built for it, and secondly needs to stack the fuck out of it via gear and omegas, and then it still might suck.

They went too far in making every hero equal and now none of them are effectively a class, sure they feel different, but you can't really make a tank, or a healer, or a rouge, you just get to play a specific kit that's kinda middle of the road.

I feel like changes to implement build variety would be easy, but the challenge comes in with rerunnable content.

1.First problem is the areas aren't interconected, so you're normally just running an area once and never coming back to it. Would be great if each area was a hub area and the map branched off from it. They've got the perfect set up with the new chapters they could make a secondary story for 60 heroes only and work with that.
2. build variety like you said
3. Not enough random dungeons and scaling content, preferably ones that encourage cooperation
4.pvp is practically dead. needs an overhaul possibly preselected gear loadouts or something needs a lot of work, but could go far for the longevity of the game if fixed.
>>
>>77665691
Agreed
>>
>>77667332
I don't understand PVP
>>
>>77668812
Neither does GazTanic
>>
@Ryolnir:

>Schedule Update:

>Some key Magik Command bugs are being worked on today. We hope to release her + Defense changes tomorrow. Will keep you updated in this thread when I get more news as to their status.

>Danger Room is not shipping this week due to more tuning & bug fixes underway. Looking at next week.

>X-Giving starts with the patch tomorrow, runs through Friday when we go back to our regular event schedule.

>Have a safe and wonderful holiday if you celebrate it, and if you don't, have a safe and wonderful time kicking supervillain butt and watching Jessica Jones.
>>
>>77669811
>runs through Friday
>not extending it until Sunday or Monday
Well, fine then.
>>
File: remember the holidays.jpg (195KB, 777x705px) Image search: [Google]
remember the holidays.jpg
195KB, 777x705px
>>77669811
It's that time of year again.
>>
>>77669899
Who knew carrot was actually red skinned?
>>
File: kojima-hideo-620x400.jpg (47KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
kojima-hideo-620x400.jpg
47KB, 620x400px
>>77666663
do you rike it?
>>
>>77670114

It feels like writers resort to throwing some retard with confusing motivation into the mix to advance the plot a bit too often.
>>
What is X-Giving
>>
>>77670476
I realize it is a play on Thanksgiving, but what does that get us?
>>
>>77670476
>>77670508

Last year we got:

>Uncanny Fortune Cards - Introducing a brand new Fortune Card featuring costumes for Gambit, Cyclops, and an adorable Bamf Pet!
>Play with the Devs - Chat with Ryolnir, Doomsaw, and more!
>Daily X-Defense Mission - Every day, complete an X-Defense mission from Charles Xavier to receive an X-Giving gift!
>Continuation of Cosmic Chaos! - Cosmic Chaos will continue along with Cosmic Worldstones and Worldstone Caches dropping in game. Moondragon will also still be available.
>Return of Omega! - Completing your first Shared Quests of the day will give you 30 Omega Files each! Dum Dum Dugan is still available! The Omega Event Mission from Coulson is not active for this event due to the X-Defense mission, however you will still be able to obtain 100 Omega Files a day!
>Loot Rotation Returns! - Game modes will rotate and drop Odin's Bounty Chests!
>Additionally, all players have a chance to receive an Odin's Blessing Loot Explosion!
>X-Giving Daily Login gift - Log in during the X-Giving event for a daily gift, plus a FREE Remote Controlled Blackbird Pet this Saturday! Don't miss out!
>>
>>77670810
With Danger Room coming Soon TM, and having the possibility to buy the blackbird pet, do you think we will get one in the X-Giving ?
>>
>>77670863
Not him, but I'm hoping they give something else for X-Giving. There's probably a variety of X-Men related pets they could generate.
>>
>>77670810
Ha, I remember thinking why was there no more loot explosion since I started playing around that time
>>
What should I be looking for in cosmic team-up gear?
>>
>>77670352
reminded me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos
>>
>>77671539
one of the four should have a medkit to heal the team up.

it makes it easier to pass cosmic trial.
>>
>>77671884
And it's just generally good QoL for team-ups.
>>
>>77670352
what's this red white n blue pills shit about? hulk serum??
>>
>>77672847
yeah sure
>>
>>77672847
Nuke is in the show.
>>
File: All-New X-Men 040-004.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
All-New X-Men 040-004.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>77477664
>>
File: hamburger magik crop lol.jpg (544KB, 1279x1461px) Image search: [Google]
hamburger magik crop lol.jpg
544KB, 1279x1461px
>>77676507
>>
Reminder

>Even if they fix the bugs they said they're working on today, she'll release in a very bad state.

>She has the biggest spirit issues of any hero in the game. In order to do comparable damage to most heroes you'll blow through all her spirit in under 10 seconds then your damage will quickly drop off.

>Her summoner tree is awful. Every variation of summons hit like a wet noodle and are made of paper. Even if you go full summoner gear like you would for Doom or any other summoner they can AFK with their summons out and still out damage her.

>Her maigc tree is just awul. There's no basic attack or anything so you're going to run into the same spirit issues.

>Basically the only way to make her even half viable is just melee mode but have fun being low on spirit.

>Also even will full defensive, she's incredibly squishy.

After the Blade disaster, I will never preorder a hero again. And i'm not even a carrot-poster.
>>
>>77676677

And lets not forget godawful new voice.
>>
File: All-New X-Men 040-005.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
All-New X-Men 040-005.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>77676635
>>
File: All-New X-Men 040-006.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
All-New X-Men 040-006.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>77676953
>>
>>77676953
>that fucking booty
God damn it, Dink. Where's my Magik booty?
>>
File: All-New X-Men 040-007.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
All-New X-Men 040-007.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>77677080
>>
>>77667081
Oh come on man, I've been working and haven't had time to binge through the whole show. Guess I can't even go on fucking /mhg/ without spoiling shit.
>>
>>77678364
What part, that she's Hellcat? She doesn't actually become Hellcat, it's just Particia Walker and they make allusions to her possible transformation.
>>
>>77661017
Sorta. As an outsider, it doesn't seem like they test or even consider the community's opinions on a lot of things. A good example of this would be Armor event. People gave a huge list of reasons why it sucks dick and so they took months to 'revamp' it. People still gave a huge list of reasons why it's still shit. If there are lists of reasons why X new feature is garbage in PoE, what happens? They analyze data of said bitching and then act on it.

Like all they added was that loot buff and it looked good on paper. People earn more drives and you get a loot explosion. Exciting right? Not really. It's an uneventful grind of drives. We can even argue the same currently with DR's rewards where everyone gave a bunch of feedback and they still ignore them. What isn't ignored? The over budgeted comments, which is completely reasonable. I don't see why they couldn't keep both and have the over budgeted an 'enhanced' version that only drops from DR.

>>77667332
I don't see anything wrong with dead stats such as extra mana ,spirit regen, health regen, etc etc. You just need some filler, but the filler is absolutely garbage tier of filler. Like who gives a shit if an item has 1% trigger of summoning garbage spawns with a 30sec cd? That shit just makes me angry. I can understand the 1% for SW since it's a nerf to her sig, but everything else? ITS FUCKING GARBAGE STOP IT.

PvP is dead, because it'll never work with that many heroes in the game and one person balancing it. Speaking of balance, I agree I think it's awful that they're trying to make every hero the same. Like it blows my mind that people think a ranged hero should be a tank (SW for example) and if anything is changed you have a shitstorm of complaints. Which is expected when you leave it as is for months without ever changing it despite being told during testing that said skills are a problem.
>>
>>77678889
the ARMOR bounty honestly feels like their failed attempt at implementing walken's event idea. Same with the limbo quests, although I'd enjoy the limbo quests if a lvl 60 story mode existed and they kept the boss hunts to private instances
>>
File: 1441237750099.jpg (108KB, 465x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441237750099.jpg
108KB, 465x720px
>>
File: 1439429097175.jpg (190KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1439429097175.jpg
190KB, 500x700px
>>
What is up with the spikes sticking out of Magik's head in her Marvel NOW costume? Are they just aesthetics?
>>
File: uncanny5_darkchilde.png (540KB, 437x672px) Image search: [Google]
uncanny5_darkchilde.png
540KB, 437x672px
>>77680119
the spikes are another version of her horns
>>
File: tumblr_mr2y9ui7sv1rcp7bmo1_1280.jpg (393KB, 900x1291px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr2y9ui7sv1rcp7bmo1_1280.jpg
393KB, 900x1291px
>>77680149
>>
>>77680149
Really? That's... okay, I guess. I can't comment since I haven't read Magik's stuff, just seems a little weird.
>>
>>77680174
She's the embodiment of fetishes after writers got tired of Emma
>>
File: newxmensteamwezzdcp3910.jpg (502KB, 1280x1932px) Image search: [Google]
newxmensteamwezzdcp3910.jpg
502KB, 1280x1932px
>>
>>77679855
Is it though? Like Armor they kept it hush hush for like 3 months and that's what they came up with. Wasn't that idea like a nonstop boss kill race? This just your halloween/winter 30 minute buff repurposed.
>>
>>77676677
That bad huh? I'm actually glad gaz hasn't touched Squirrel Girl like they said they would in September.
>>
>>77681214
My advice would be to try it out yourself or wait till more people try it on live. TC is filled with people who just puppet what others say without actually testing themselves and this thread has people who just echo what those idiots say. Releases are always like this.
>>
File: 1412824984858.jpg (38KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1412824984858.jpg
38KB, 500x669px
>>77680052
>>
File: fonzayylmao.png (20KB, 347x287px) Image search: [Google]
fonzayylmao.png
20KB, 347x287px
Why do they have a fonz icon and new boots for sue?
>>
>>77682192
The Fonz Team-Up confirmed?
>>
X-Giving is habbiding for 4 days only. No ARMOR mission for Howard the Duck because he's obviously not done.

>Cosmic Chaos - Cosmic Worldstones and Worldstone Caches will be dropping, and you'll have a doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige!

>Operation Omega - Complete Shared Quests and Coulson's mission to get Omega Drives, and gain Omega Orbs 24% faster!

>A.R.M.O.R. Incursion - Collect A.R.M.O.R. Drives and find Intel buffs! Serverside XP, RIF, and SIF will be set to 100%!

>Play with the Devs - The schedule for this will be announced by @Ryolnir later, pending holiday schedules of course.

>X-Giving Daily Login gift - Log in every day for an X-Giving gift!

>doesn't even run at least through the weekend
>>
>>77676677
>make hero
>have community fix it for you
It's nice that they let go good designers and kept the budget ones.
>>
So Magik is Blade Tier instead of Doom Tier then?
Good, more splinters for upgrades.
>>
File: 500.png (352KB, 959x518px) Image search: [Google]
500.png
352KB, 959x518px
Was it worth it?
>>
>>77684222
what dupe did you get?
>>
>>77684233
Iron Man.
>>
>>77676953

>professor kitty
>>
>>77676507

Who is that goth rainbowdash supposed to be?
>>
>>77680159
s-slut
>>
>>77684222
>implying I've been able to get on every day
I'm behind probably by around 30 days? I'll check later.
>>
>>77684287
If you're legitimately asking, it's X-23.

Original 5 plus the pseduo-Wolverine. Get it? It's pottery.
>>
>>77684472

I missed about 140 when I finally got to my steam library
>>
>>77684484
I mean, I'm not actually getting on and playing every day. I just remember to do it once a day before the server's daily reset.
>>
>>77676507
>>77676953
Can't tell if this is an edit

It's an edit, right?
>>
>>77684566
It should be.
>>
File: 1441502387511.png (39KB, 255x270px) Image search: [Google]
1441502387511.png
39KB, 255x270px
>>77676507
>dat jean
>>
File: mk.jpg (188KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
188KB, 600x606px
Sleeves rolled up variant when?
>>
>>77685712

Long after the game is dead to be quite honest
>>
>>77682706
all dat XP.
fucking cosmic finally.
free login stuff.

not bad.jpg 6/10.

also that one anon who posted the reminder straight up lifted it from reddit.

>nice try carrot, your time is almost up you wanker.
>>
>>77684947
She will make you gay.
>>
>servers ded

Gotham s02e10 here I come
>>
>4.8 gb download
Damnit gaz
>>
>>77686273
This
>>
File: Capture.png (84KB, 259x315px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
84KB, 259x315px
>M'kraan

Can somebody explain this to me?
>>
>be 11/24/15
>Turkey tries to start WWIII with Russia
>Trump is going to be elected president
>Be only a couple days away from Turducken
>Servers are still down
Way to ruin everything Gaz

>>77686998
His spirit is shit.
>>
>>77687243
play better videogames
>>
>>77686998

>m'kraan
>that costume
>groot pet

Shitter gonna shit
>>
>>77686998
Health, Crit, and damage. It's a balanced option.
>>
>>77687257
I could go back to Diablo I suppose.
>>
>>77687275

It's the highest rated build on itembase
>>
>>77686998
best legendary for prestiging.
>>
>>77687298
but anon d3 is just as ded as this game.

d3 is only popular after patch drops and season starts, mid season d3 is ded.
>>
File: sweet christmas.jpg (256KB, 1063x941px) Image search: [Google]
sweet christmas.jpg
256KB, 1063x941px
>>
>>77687594

BIG
>>
>that Ilyanna voice
benched already
sine when did fat guy from surtur roam around MM
>>
why isn't there auto-attack
>>
>>77688601
There is, you hold the mouse button down.

Unless you mean tab target shit, this isn't that kind of game. Did you never play Diablo?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>77688807

>>77688807

>>77688807

>>77688807
>>
>>77688817
>page 500
>not page 10
>bad OP
What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>77688889

Fuck that dude... this is the NEW THREAD

>>77688966
>>77688966
>>77688966
>>
>>77688817
>>77688990
Both of those are cancer

>/MHG/
>caps in pseudo board title
>>
>>77688990
>>77688817
You guys are going to get the mods angry at us again and they're going to start wiping our threads. Wait for threadder or at least wait for page 10 before you start making new threads.
>>
>>77689023
Threadder here, busy working on a project and I'm away from my PC. Feel free to make the new thread, though listen to this mugga and wait until page 10 to appease the janitors. Have fun with X-Giving and Magik.
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.