[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't she the greatest superhero of all time? Name one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 3554157-meerricca.jpg (132KB, 486x757px) Image search: [Google]
3554157-meerricca.jpg
132KB, 486x757px
Isn't she the greatest superhero of all time?

Name one that's unambiguously better, considering their entire canon. You can't.
>>
>>77476821

No idea who this is. Seems there is no reason to care.
>>
Literally who
>>
>>77477910
>>77477927
She's a lesbian from Lesbian Pocket Universe created by a gay Jewish kid.
>>
>>77477946
But legs
>>
>>77476821
I was interested until I found out she was a lesbian.
And to answer your question, Spider-Man.
>>
>>77477971
Girl from capeshit is drawn attractive? Shocking.
>>
>Alien

>Lesbian

This is a symbol of America?
>>
>>77478039
Yep.
>>
>>77478039

it's just her name
>>
She seems like she was tailor made to piss-off conservatives.
>>
File: dani moonstar will fuck you up.jpg (35KB, 213x307px) Image search: [Google]
dani moonstar will fuck you up.jpg
35KB, 213x307px
>>77476821
Dani Moonstar has no ties to Wiccan so that automatically makes her better.
>>
>>77478070
This version became more popular due to Gillen so you're probably right.
>>
She's such a fucking bitch, and she speaks only in shitty latino stereotypes. She's fucking cancer.
>>
>>77478239
That's what passes for "sass" these days.
>>
>>77478083
I remember when it seemed like the New Mutants were on the verge of making a comeback as important characters. Now Illyana doesn't have her trademark hair anymore and most of them have vanished into ether.

Oh well, at least Berto has his own team of Avengers now
>>
>>77476821
Marvel writers are so clueless about what to do with her that they can't even come up with a superhero costume for her.

You have Captain Marvel, Blue Marvel, Photon and Black Panther all in their cool costumes and then there's her in booty shorts and a jacket.

I wonder why Marvel is pushing her so hard.
>>
>>77478410
>colored
>lesbian
Clearer?
>>
was she shorter in ultimates? she was missing them legs and thighs
>>
>>77478410
Her booty shorts and jacket are her thing, and don't act like people weren't curious because of it just before Gillen's run started.
>>
>>77478340
Sam had a baby in space, which makes him basically unusable for a while.
Amara hasn't been seen since v3 ended, along with Blink and X-Man.
Doug and Warlock were in X-Factor (where I thought they were kinda written like shit).
Rahne fucked off to become a nun or something when PAD was done ruining her.
Dani got to stand around doing nothing in Fearless Defenders before vanishing entirely.
Karma became a vaguely villainous and retarded separatist while also forgetting about her siblings, ward, and vast wealth.

Not a great time for the New Mutants.
>>
>>77478410
Are they?

Sure she's been a fairly regular presence since Gillen's YA, but it's not like Marvel's constantly patting themselves on the back for it and insisting she's hugely popular like with Carol.
>>
File: hummingbird.jpg (87KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
hummingbird.jpg
87KB, 774x1032px
Done
>>
>>77478340
I still can't believe that out of all the New Mutants on hand Hickman picked Roberto to be an Avenger.
>>
>>77478555
Where did she go /co/
>>
>>77478557
That's his favorite New Mutant
>>
>>77478557

and Sam
>>
>>77478574
To place where forgotten characters go.
>>
>>77478557
In addition to Bobby and Sam, he also wanted to use Dani and Warlock, but decided it would be too self-indulgent.

>>77478555
>her story will never have any payoff
Still mad.
And I largely blame Yost himself, because holy shit the pacing in New Warriors was so bad.
>>
>>77478582
Seriously? My mind is boggled.

>>77478586
Sam makes sense, though
>>
File: kazarthesavage34a.jpg (649KB, 585x1740px) Image search: [Google]
kazarthesavage34a.jpg
649KB, 585x1740px
>>77478592
>>
>>77477980
Remember that time he beat a pregnant woman?

And that time he killed for no reason?

>>77478070
Conservatives have a non-pissed-off capability?

>>77478239
snip snap
>>
>>77478650
Hickman actually did a fun little digital-first comic about the two of them being abducted by Mojo to make movies.
H's clearly a big New Mutants fan.
>>
>>77478691
Hah, even better than Morrison's limbo from Infinite Crisis.
>>
>>77478557
The man's literally autistic. I wish I were kidding.
>>
>>77476821
Why is a character being a lesbian still a "thing" in comics?
There are some many random lesbians in comics at this point that I figured that the "progressive" value of each subsequent one would decrease, but DC and Marvel still act like adding a new hot 20 something lesbian to their works is a civil rights achievement comparable to Rosa Parks.
>>
>>77476821
Far as I understand, the entire idea behind her is she's a spic lesbian from lesbian dimension.
I don't know, I prefer Batman.
>>
>>77476821
>You can't.

You're right.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.