[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other examples of black weeaboos in /co/ stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20

File: DaSamuraivsJack.jpg (20KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
DaSamuraivsJack.jpg
20KB, 512x384px
Are there any other examples of black weeaboos in /co/ stuff?
>>
File: 1435635745261.gif (1MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
1435635745261.gif
1MB, 260x173px
Not yet, but it looks like the Woolie character achetype will become increasingly popular in the next 3-4 years
>>
File: 2378872-afro_samurai2.jpg (206KB, 620x489px) Image search: [Google]
2378872-afro_samurai2.jpg
206KB, 620x489px
I dont think it counts but whathever.
>>
The black guy from Big Hero 6.
>>
Huey Freeman aka Gay Nigga
>>
File: jP37Lj5.png (235KB, 326x599px) Image search: [Google]
jP37Lj5.png
235KB, 326x599px
>>77470095
The year is 2019
Lies and Pie stealing is at an all-time high, the world is in shambles and only the combined might of one coward and ginger dwarf can save us from "The Madden-ness"
>>
>>77469778
What is it with blacks appropriating chink culture? I mean seriously the fuck is their utter fascination with it?

Can any blacks or nig weeboes chime in on this?
>>
>>77474922
I'm up for it, as long as the Matt charactee archetype never becomes a thing
>>
>>77475328
It'll be fine as long as you make sure he has a drink and isn't actually playing a videogame.
>>
>>77475324
Because black can be nerds just like white people, but don't want to like anything made by white people, so they settle for Asian stuff that looks really white.
>>
>>77475324

Maybe some black people are just into that like some white people and some Latino people are
>>
>>77475324
Because, as my Black weeb friend said to me when I asked.

>Black culture shit is shit
>Japanese stuff is cool

He also game from the ghettos too, I think it's just a way to avoid becoming a full nigger.
>>
>>77475370
>just a way to avoid becoming a full nigger
The other paths are religion or academics, athletics used to be a path but it's not reliable anymore
>>
>>77475357
Man white peeps are like that cuz whites are a bunch of fucking dorks.

I'm Latino and even my Latino friends don't have that attachment to chink culture like blacks do.
>>
>>77475370
Ahh that fucking explains everything.
>>
>>77475370
but the best black weebs are full nigger weebs
>>
File: 21512_p_v7_ad.jpg (73KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
21512_p_v7_ad.jpg
73KB, 480x720px
>>77469778
Does Blade count?
>>
>>77475400
Nah, Full Nigger means being a crime hoodrat motherfucker spending all day getting drunk or smoking crack and night commiting crimes.

Black Weebs spend all day watching anime and spend all night on marvel.

It's why they're so good at fighting games son, they channel all that ghetto negativity and anger into fightan games.
>>
>>77475400
They get realy annoying anon
>>
>>77475406
>leather gloves
>weeb sword
>more leather
>cool guy sunglasses
>trenchcoat
Absolutly
>>
>>77475324
Coming from me it all started from DBZ and other Toonami stuff. Some of us grew out of it, some didn't but at some point 65% of black kids I knew were into Weeb shit at some point.
>>
File: dekotora_2.jpg (72KB, 468x367px) Image search: [Google]
dekotora_2.jpg
72KB, 468x367px
>>77475324
nip shit is cool.
>>
>>77475389
Yet you love DBZ with an unexplicable passion, right?
>>
>>77475324

As a dark skinned myself I never really was into my own culture. Rights and stuff like that? People who fought for them? Sure, I respect what they did and all but I've just never really been into it. I had a hispanic stepfather however who was into anime and video games and I grew up with him on that with that stuff in mind.

Like it was mentioned, some kids grow out of it and get into other things. I never did though, especially as it became easier to find other friends who liked what I liked. I'm not going to walk around in a kimono or anything like that, but I'm always going to have a love for the asian culture and goddamit I am not going to give up on my dream of finding myself an asian girlfriend either.

Just once.
>>
>>77475411
>>77475400

This. I have never met a full nigger weeb growing up in my neighborhood. If you got enough time to get into bullshit then you generally wouldn't have enough time to get into your hobby.
>>
File: 1442894199233-1.jpg (291KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1442894199233-1.jpg
291KB, 1280x1440px
>>77475717
I almost had one, but I went full beta and avoided her through all of middle school. I went to a different highschool and we saw each other on ocasion and made small talk but I never made a move. I heard she moved to Texas earlier this year. Don't let your dreams be dreams anon, don't be like me
>>
>>77475785

I hear you man. I mean, there's always online dating if you wanna risk that sort of thing, right? Don't you give up on your wants either.
>>
>>77475785
I dated a Chinese girl in high school. We got pretty close so she invited me to have dinner with her parents. I got so nervous there that I told a few off-color Chinese jokes and offended the whole family. When I tried to apologize to her, her Senior brother beat the shit out of me. We recently had a reunion and it turned out she married the guy she dated after me.
>>
>>77475823

Goddamn man. So sorry. I mean you had it coming sure, but still. Sorry that whatever possessed you to botch that whole thing up took hold.
>>
>>77470095
woolie is a total piece of shit
every fnf he somehow manages to pick the boss character even though he says he never played the game.

and in the fucking first fnf he tried lying to matt and pat when he said "honestly, the last time I played this game was .." and liam called him out on his shit by saying he saw him playing it in his office

thats why its extra fun to watch him suffer
>>
File: think I'll laugh.png (495KB, 432x398px) Image search: [Google]
think I'll laugh.png
495KB, 432x398px
>>77475799
I plan to eventually. It'll be hard because iv'e convinced myself that I only need me to be happy. I just need to put myself out there. Do you know what it's like to know you're lying to yourself but not be able to do anything about it? Like I know i'm wrong but i'm too okay with it
>>77475823
At least i'm not this guy. I never even made it into her house, I used to call her all the time but then her dad started picking up the phone and telling me she wasnt there. All the time. I got the message.
>>
>>77475864
But Woolie makes it very clear in the games where he isn't playing the boss character that he's probably the best fighter in the cast.
>>
>>77475874

I feel you man, I totally feel you. I've constantly told myself that all I need is me to be happy, that I don't need to get into a relationship and that something is going to go wrong in the end.

Part of that stems from growing up in my neighborhood and seeing all the baby mamas with one or two kids by age 25 and the men who are either burdened with the family or just want nothing to do with them.

I only grew up with this in mind, so therefore = this is the only eventual end for most of this.

But I see some good parts out there too. Families who are happy with one another. Last week I went and saw the Peanuts movie alone. Only others in there were two women and a baby, and that had made me wish I had a family of my own to be around with.

Just make sure you're financially prepared to cultivate that sort of thing though. I sure as hell am not just yet, so - there's also that.
>>
>>77475907
no thats pat
in the first few fnfs woolie would say lets rotate those characters guys since either matt or pat wanted to play a character again, but woolie would literally play the same character that he practiced with until he won 3 times. and he would sometimes do it again.
in the first episode he does it with the boss character
in the second episode he does it with blanka

in the episodes where he doesnt do that he gets blown the fuck out by pat usually
>>
>>77475917
Thanks man
>>
File: black anon.jpg (707KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
black anon.jpg
707KB, 1280x716px
>>77475324
>Appropriating

First off, tumblr pls go.

Second, it's been this way since the 1970s. Bruce Lee, Jim Kelly, Jackie Chan, all of which were popular in the inner-city/ghettos of black people. It even got to a point where you saw black-run Karate/Kung-Fu shops where you could learn it.

Now as for anime, take all the martial arts stuff we like, and add some wuxia and "If you work hard, you can do anything" bullshit, and you'll have a generation of black weeaboos.

I'm one, and my 7 year old brother looks like he's going to be one. That's just my explanation, I think others will do a better job of it.
>>
Sometimes people just like something
>>
>>77475389
Isn't KOF like a second religion to y'all?
>>
File: black anita is disgusted.gif (474KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
black anita is disgusted.gif
474KB, 200x150px
>>77475823
> I got so nervous there that I told a few off-color Chinese jokes and offended the whole family

Nigga you fucked up HARD.
>>
I ended up living in the basement of a house owned by a bunch of ghetto niggas for a few months because I needed a cheap place to live on short notice. These were the kind of people who would start a fight at a moment's notice.

Whenever they weren't out stealing from the local store or blasting rap music, they sat around watching Naruto all day.
>>
I never really got into this shit myself. There was a brief period in junior high and early high school but that's it. Even at 13 I thought DBZ was dumb though. And I couldn't bring myself to care that much about Akira. Guess I'm just not black enough.
>>
>>77470461
>>
File: 1334776649955.jpg (12KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1334776649955.jpg
12KB, 247x248px
>>77475874
>Do you know what it's like to know you're lying to yourself but not be able to do anything about it?
Get ready for what comes next Anon
Being honest with yourself, and not being able to do anything about it
>>
>>77475984

Not him but it won't be for long if XIV is going the way it is.
>>
>>77476022

Stop that shit, man. It's not impossible to find someone who wants you for what you are.
>>
>>77475874
You should try to find you're waifu so you can abandon 3D with a happy heart.
>>
>>77469778
DRAGON BALL Z
>>
>>77476022
c'mon man
>>77476087
I don't want to be that guy
>>
>>77476097
Just don't post pictures of you with your daki on Facebook and you won't be that guy.
>>
>>77475324
Do you get this confused about normal weebs or does the idea of a black person doing anything besides rapping and being violent just allude you?
>>
>>77476120
They can also play basketball or be an enthusiastic Southern Baptist.
>>
>>77475823
>I got so nervous there that I told a few off-color race jokes
I did that exact same thing and now we're engaged, granted I'm white and they're hispanic but still
>>
>>77476007
England?
>>
>>77475823
That's what your dumbass gets
>>
>OP asks for examples of black weaboos
>ITT - Why aren't all black people alike like I thought
Individuals exists in all races. In fact they're all almost entirely made up of people with different ideas, upbringings and personalities.
>>
>>77476277
u wot
>>
File: sad kitty.gif (957KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
sad kitty.gif
957KB, 500x363px
>>77476164
>tfw black atheist
>tfw I'm a minority of a minority
>>
>>77476277
well, you are on a comics and cartoon board, the whitest medium around
>>
>>77475956
But I'm not tumblr, it's exactly what black poeple do, they appropriate cultures. Shiet, now a days they say they were kings and shit!

No seriously, as a Latino, I'm rather offended they think they were descendants from Aztecs and pancho via.
>>
>>77476063
That's not true man, some people just have no chance.
>>
>>77476476
But you're not alone.
>>
>>77476476
Can you at least play basketball?
>>
>>77476828

Yeah but that defeatist attitude doesn't make it any better. I've seen midgets and people with disabilities still be with people that love them. It is not impossible for functioning members of the human race to get what they want if they believe they can have it.
>>
>>77477030
>functioning
I think I found the problem here.
>>
>>77477052

But we are. We're carrying conversation aren't we? Over the net, but we're still doing miles better than people who have less to work with/got dealt a shitty hand in life and still find love.
>>
>>77475324
>blacks appropriating chink culture

Liking martial arts movies and anime ain't appropriating shit.
>>
>>77475864
liam is full of shit once too, he said he played demon's crest when they scrolled past it in virtual store in one video, then in the castlevania playthough I think he admits he didn't even know the mechanics of the game
>>
>>77476476
top lel
my brother's an atheist AND a semi-fag
And to put insult to injury we live in a very religious household
>>
>>77477332
>semi-fag
???
>>
>>77477377
He likes futa and traps
>>
>>77477377
I'm assuming he means bi
>>
>>77475864
Woolie didn't chose EITHER boss character in that Dengeki Bunko thing except that silverhaired girl as demostration.
>>
Male negroboos are brotier.
Female ones are the yaoi glomp type.

I lived with one for a year. Not pleasant.
>>
>>77476120
>Do you get this confused about normal weebs or does the idea of a black person doing anything besides rapping and being violent just allude you?
Welcome to being black in America. You're either 'perpetuating the stereotypes' or some sort of weird alien creature and treated like you advanced out of a barbarian breed of people. Tipping? Don't tip, and you're a typical nignog. Do tip, and you're 'one of the good ones'. Enjoy playing this game everytime, and it never helping how much you tip.

You stray the wrong line along these mental gymnastics, and it's back to start. I'll let you decide which group you get go back to.
It's an endless rondo.
>>
File: 1391147242366.png (148KB, 346x297px) Image search: [Google]
1391147242366.png
148KB, 346x297px
>>77475823
I don't know if to laugh at or to feel sorry for you.
>>
>>77477462
There's nothing wrong with being one of the good ones.
>>
>tfw my social studies teacher was a black weeaboo who was into rurouni kenshin and DBZ and claimed he had a long ponytail and read up on samurai and stuff when he was a young adult
>>
>>77476629
I don't believe it is a white as your trying to make it out to be, that's just your personal generalization
>>
>>77477462
>Don't tip, and you're a typical nignog. Do tip, and you're 'one of the good ones'. Enjoy playing this game everytime, and it never helping how much you tip.
This is a bad example because black people really honestly don't tip that much.

I work in the restaurant business, and let me tell you, that shit makes you racist.
Or at least prejudiced.

Not saying that white people always tip, but among the people who don't tip, most are black.

And there's also the factor of CPT, which is still a thing.

Yeah, I get that you hate either conforming to prejudices or surprising everyone by not, but that's how it is.
>>
>>77477489
He doesn't like it because he wants to be just a dude.
Not a "good one", not a "bad one". Just a regular guy.

No one thinks anything when a white person tips. There's no enhanced feeling of "Wow, you're really different!"

People of minority groups just want to be normal and thought of as normal. Even if they're seen as a "credit to their race", they're still not normal.
>>
>>77477489
Believe it or not anon, some people would prefer to be judged by more than what race they were fortunately/unfortunately born in.

>>77477550
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1440431105568.png (1MB, 858x658px) Image search: [Google]
1440431105568.png
1MB, 858x658px
>>77477489
"One of the good ones" implies that your natural state is being bad or whatever negative stereotypes your people carry, and it's a surprise that you actually managed to turn out "not bad"

You shouldn't have to prove yourself to be a decent human and not a some sort of racistfearmonster and have to dress yourself up specifically so you're not seen as one. You shouldn't jump through everyone's mental hoops to show that you have a goddamn basic education or not pussywhipped or really good at math or something.

All it takes is an off-hand comment or someone-that-looks-like-you doing a thing, and it's back to start with you.

It's a backhanded compliment, and no one should accept it.
>>
>>77477550
>>77477567
Oh, fuck off with your "dilemma".

I come from a country that gave the world the godfather of modern druglords and the most proliphic child murderer&rapist. When white people call me one of the good ones? I'm proud of it and I own it.

Get your people to do the same thing instead of lashing out against it
>>
>>77477524
Tipping has nothing to do with your race. It just depends on whether or not you're feeling generous.
>>
>>77477654
The difference is that you have your own country.

To foreigners, being "one of the good ones" is fine.

But black people don't have "their own country". They're Americans, like everyone else, but are still not "real" Americans. They need to be exceptions in order to be good.
>>
>>77477654
So you're a white worshipping fuckboy. Good to know.
>>
>>77477654
>Get your people to.

I really doubt you've gotten other people to proud of being a bottom bitch.
>>
>>77477654
Your people probably didn't have hundreds years of being told that you were stupid and didn't belong even though you were American. Plenty of stupid stereotypes that exist today are still around because of it, some of which have effected law, that's still in affect today!

Also, it's great that you accepted the fact that your glad to jump hoops pointlessly for people that should give you the benefit of doubt initially.

But as long as your happy, I guess.
>>
>>77477689
Then why the preponderance of one race over another?

Shouldn't the people who don't tip match up to racial demographics of the region?
They definitely don't
>>
>>77477524
Or maybe because of your prejudice you unconsciously served them poorly.
>>
>>77477524
Then maybe you were already racist. Is it really all of the black people that don't tip? Nobody else has ever walked away with nothing? Or do 'only the good ones' tip?

I tip everytime I go to the restaurant. I don't even order take out if I don't have a decent sized tip. I worked at a restaurant even, but I didn't get any goddamn tips, and fuck if the servers were going to do that split-pot thing.

The more I read about "man, black people are cheap ghetto thugs that don't tip", the more I don't want to actually tip anymore. I shouldn't have to PAY extra to not be shuffled into the worst of my peers, but even then, I just get put into a unique special case either way, and get to play the "surprising normal guy! or nigger tyrone!" game with you people again another day.

It's not even a requirement! (yes, I'm aware, it's a courtesy) It was something that was invented by restaurant owners years ago so that they could pay their staff less and put that portion of their pay on the people who go to the restaurants.
>>
>>77477524
Maybe if black people were more used to going to restaurants, this wouldn't have become an issue.
>>
>>77477692
>>77477705
>>77477711
>>77477712
Why are you still hung up on slavery?

Tell me something: How many years ago was it abolished? And since then how many "new" races/ethnicities have come in and done a far better job adapting and integrating than blacks?
>>
>>77477918
You're literally the only person mentioning slavery anon. We're just talking about being treated as subhuman in the most basic human interactions.
>>
>>77476476
Well maybe stop being such a heathen then, brutha man.
Agnostic, but there's nothing wrong with the following of Jesus.
Islam a shit.
>>
>>77477918
A lot of racist trends that exist today are literally because of those days. The Civil Right's act had to be amended in the 1990s because nobody wanted to sell houses to minorities.
>>
>>77475823
What jokes? Tell us the jokes.
>>
>>77475411
I really want a comic about a hardcore gangbanger who is secretly weeaboo.
>>
>>77478658
In the land of a thousand arseholes...
>>
>>77477918

Slavery was abolished a century and a half ago.

Black people legally being granted protection from discrimination on paper happened about 50years ago. Took even longer for people's attitudes to change.

To someone barely 30, it may seem like ancient history because all the get are stories. To a shitload of others, it's their actual childhood.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 267x200px
>>77475823

You fucked up hard. Like why didn't you stop after the first joke bombed?
>>
File: mcgruder-large.jpg (84KB, 575x719px) Image search: [Google]
mcgruder-large.jpg
84KB, 575x719px
Aaron McGruder (creator of The Boondocks) had a ton of anime influence in the show. It was so much more than just "lol anime reference". The show seriously emulated Japanese animation styles, cinematography, directing, etc.

"The Red Ball" episode was also an amazing homage to the "Baseball Blues" episode of Samurai Champloo
Plus there was the Afro Samurai sequence >>77476011 brought up
>>
File: ih66m9.png (124KB, 362x405px) Image search: [Google]
ih66m9.png
124KB, 362x405px
>>77477008
>i'm black so that means i'm predominantly good at basketball
That's the oldest stereotype in the book
>>
>>77480010
The martial arts bits were the weakest part of that show
>>
>>77475324
You're on a anime imageboard.Why are you here?
>>
>>77480157
Are you good tho
>>
>>77481259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8baAB8rps8
This...this has to be a joke, right?
>>
File: 1435635666878.png (258KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1435635666878.png
258KB, 500x304px
Jesus, the tone of this thread

Can't we all just agree that Woolie is a qt, and Liam is a fool for turning him down?
>>
>>77483270
Woolie is also a fool for turning down a threeway
>>
File: 1418270638355.jpg (71KB, 600x692px) Image search: [Google]
1418270638355.jpg
71KB, 600x692px
>>77475324
Because they did it back in Sengoku and it was awesome: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
>>
>>77483583
He did it for Mahvel though!
>>
>>77478765
Let's not forget that as soon as slavery was abolished, the Black Codes took their place.
>>
>>77483583
Where they REALLY going to give him a threeway?

I mean, as for as 'the lore' is concerned, Woolie killed a guy.
>>
>>77483707
That's really interesting. He needs an anime.
>>
>>77478765
>To a shitload of others, it's their actual childhood.

And in that time, they've grown up and made everything shittier for themselves than it was before.
>>
>>77483799
His story ends up kind of sad though when you think about it:
>Be a slave to some Jesuit Priests (what about "All God's Children"?)
>Get dragged off to some far off land, taken to the court of a man who calls himself the fucking Seventh Demon King of Heaven
>Dude turns out to be a total bro and likes you
>You both have trouble understanding eachother completely but you get along
>He names you a fucking samurai, you're free! You get paid! And a baller-ass sword!
>Become badass warrior.
>Your boss gets betrayed and has to commit suicide
>Try to reach his heir with your samurai buddies but they ultimately fall
>The traitor calls you an animal and doesn't consider you Japanese
>Get shipped back to Europe where you go back to being a slave
>tfw you now know why some of your comrades committed suicide
>>
>>77475324
Black people love shit about hype,honor,drama, and fighting. You can't get that kind of entertainment anywhere else but japan.
>>
>>77475389
>I'm Latino and even my Latino friends don't have that attachment to chink culture like blacks do

I've met way way way more Latino weeaboos than Black weeaboos. Also anime has a much larger fanbase in Latin America than anywhere else except East Asia and the U.S.
>>
>>77469778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CwZen9b5mU
ASM is got some pretty good vids of the sort.
>>
>>77475406
That's mostly Snipes himself counts considering he's black belt in something
>>
>>77475411
>Nah, Full Nigger means being a crime hoodrat motherfucker spending all day getting drunk or smoking crack and night commiting crimes.

>not committing crimes with a katana
>>
>>77477377
he gets a hard-on for semi-trucks
>>
>>77492534
Crimes with a Katana sounds like it'd be a baller autobio yakuza novel
>>
>>77492534
>>77478717

>Implying he wouldn't turn around his life and master the undefeated of the east style and save the hood from the gangs.
>>
>>77482434
Almost all of that is lifted straight from shit like Naruto, which in turn lifted it from kung fu films. You really aint seen the comparison gifs?
>>
>>77484036
Historical accounts are more likely that he was a Mercenary and retainer of the Jesuits, that's why he was a good fighter.
>>
>>77483707
So that's basically samurai-era bling
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.