[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are Tom. Your objective? Capture Jerry. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: TomandJerryTitleCardc.jpg (17KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
TomandJerryTitleCardc.jpg
17KB, 350x263px
You are Tom. Your objective? Capture Jerry. What do?
>>
Well it's a good thing I'm a huge masochist.
>>
>>77465700
Since cartoon logic dictates that I'll never actually manage to catch and kill/or eat Jerry, I think I'd rather just anhero.
>>
Shoot self. It's just easier that way.
>>77465723
Me too but there's a difference between a Wartenburg wheel on your leg and a mouse trap on your eyelid, friend.
>>
>>77465700
Drink Christ's blood and get satanic puppetry powers
>>
>>77465823
FUCK YOU THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS
YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING OF LEVAYEN SATANISM AND WHAT ITS ACTUALLY ABOUT
JESUS CHRIST THIS BOARD IS LIKE MY FUCKING MOM
>>
File: Wile_E_Coyote.png (49KB, 220x194px) Image search: [Google]
Wile_E_Coyote.png
49KB, 220x194px
>>77465700
Call up my bruv Wile E. and ask for advice.
>>
>>77465916
acme's running a special this week on jetboots, buy one boot get the other one free, it seems like a good deal
>>
Instead of just drawing a sexy mouse on a napkin or some shit, spend all that money I have on tap for explosives and weapons on a mouse hooker and have her stab jerry mid coitus.
>>
>>77465700
I was going to say ignore him until he gets bored but my owner would get mad.
Jerry is too strunk and Tom lives a shitty life, there's just no way out.
No, WAIT, I become friends with the mouse and then convince him to find another house to live, maybe even one that wants a pet mouse. Yeah, that would work well.
>>
Nail the doors and windows shut.
Chaulk any holes in the wall leading to the outside.
Burn the house down.

That, or use pic related. Have you ever seen them work? They've fucking brutal.
>>
>>77466018
nice plan, except Jerry is such a stud she'd fall in love with him for real
>>
>>77466048
>I become friends with the mouse and then convince him to find another house to live, maybe even one that wants a pet mouse.
>implying Jerry doesn't get unequal amounts of joy from torturing Tom
>>
>>77466127
Can confirm glue traps. Used to have them as backup at a restaurant I worked at. Checked once or twice a month, had still living rats occasionally. It was sad but they work
>>
>>77466155
Jerry enjoys torturing Tom because Tom hates him in the first place. If that didn't happen, he wouldn't have a problem with me, keep your enemies closer than your friends and all that jazz.
>>
>>77466219
I can relate. I have this relationship with my step-son.
>>
>>77465700
gas the house
>>
File: heisencat.jpg (87KB, 634x478px) Image search: [Google]
heisencat.jpg
87KB, 634x478px
>>77466418
This is the only sensible answer

but you just know the little fuck has a gas mask and a pair of scissors to cut your own mask

That's why you fill the house with tasteless, odorless carbon monoxide. When Jerry sees that you're completely fine after cutting your mask, he'll take his mask off as well. Little does he know that your larger lung capacity as a cat and the fact that you have higher elevation than him will be his downfall. You see friends, carbon monoxide is much heavier than air at colder temperatures, and so it will pool to the ground. Poor jerry would never know. he'd just wonder what kind of gas you bought, but you cleverly disguise the tank as containing simple rat poison, throwing him off in case he does check. As you see jerry being completely fine, you throw a fake petulant fit of anger, and "go back to the drawing board". Jerry would comfortably go back to his hidey hole, feeling gradually sleepier and tired. He'll probably get ready for bed a little extra early, thinking that today things were a bit easier than usual. Perhaps he'd think that Tom is losing his edge these days....

But little does Jerry know that once he falls asleep....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.