[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are you guys' impressions? I think it actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Angry-Birds-movie-image-001.jpg (384KB, 1341x758px) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Birds-movie-image-001.jpg
384KB, 1341x758px
So what are you guys' impressions?
I think it actually looks pretty good
>>
>not produced by Fuhrer Mauschwitz
Into the FUCKING trash.
Looks okay, but i expect a rental rating
>>
>>77463825
>Spill ratings system
Hell yeah son. What are those guys even up to anymore?

As for the movie, the artstyle is pretty nice. I feel like it'll be forgettable, but not offensively bad.
>>
>>77463871
Korey and Martin started Double Toasted after Spill. Cyrus and Tony faded into the nether and Carlyle is writing bad movies after lucking out with Sinister
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmtyC8TMCok
>>
They look cuter and more distinct as limbless heads. This shit just makes them look like bird versions of Minions.
>>
>>77463871
Korey and Martin/Leon run the site Double Toasted

Chris/Cyrus is at OneofUs.net with Martin showing up for some of the podcasts

Carlyle wrote the Sinister movies and is apparently writing the Deus Ex movie

Tony/CoHost doesn't do podcasts anymore, but he showed up to the first Double Toasted anniversary party.
>>
>>77463760
>all the tress have feather patterns incorporated into them
Fuck thats actually pretty clever
>>
>>77463760
I agree, that sandwich looks delicious.
>>
>>77464067
I hate the limbless head designs so much. The full body designs from the movie have a lot more character and detail to them. They also don't make me want to flip a goddamn table from seeing them everywhere.
>>
>>77464178
>Carlyle wrote the Sinister movies and is apparently writing the Deus Ex movie
but...he isn't very good...
>>
>>77463760
Looks like a very generic animated film that are produced for a dime a dozen.
>>
File: fRgNdai-600x950.jpg (165KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
fRgNdai-600x950.jpg
165KB, 600x950px
The real question is...will it be better than this?
>>
>>77468921
I saw that poster and thought it looked cute. I don't see how it could be anything less than a mediocre CGI movie.
>>
>>77463760
Looks far better than it has any right to be. Cautiously optimistic, to be honest. But in a good way, like how I was with the Peanuts Movie and the Lego Movie.
>>
>>77468921

Which will be a better movie: Pets or Sing?
>>
I gotta admit i laughed when the red bird kicked the little one in the trailer, i didn't excpect that
>>
File: 4cd666_5569531.jpg (25KB, 117x225px) Image search: [Google]
4cd666_5569531.jpg
25KB, 117x225px
>>77471648
>punk porcupine
>>
>>77474123
How did you post the same image without making it as a duplicate with >>77473497
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 720x479px
>>77474169
>>
>>77471648
Movie titles are becoming increasingly simple.
>>
>>77474350
I think they think it's catchy or something. Or maybe they just do it so when someone's searching for the dictionary def. of "frozen" or "bolt" they see pages about the movie.

Also, I believe the full title's secret life of pets or something to that point.
>>
>>77474169

I believe it's been almost a year since the system was changed to allow duplicate images as long as they're in different threads
>>
>>77463760
Not going to be as good as Angry Birds Transformers
>>
File: SingRosita.jpg (24KB, 334x442px) Image search: [Google]
SingRosita.jpg
24KB, 334x442px
>>77471648

There is also a pig mom with 25 kids.

Pig Mom, Elephant, or Porcupine
>>
>>77468921
>Toy Story 5: Now it's about the dog
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 300x900px
>>77478061
A pig mom with child baring hips
>>
>>77463760
That part in the trailer where Red and the little bird share the mutual eyebrow wiggle, but then Red kicks the shit out of the bird actually made me laugh.
I hope it'll be good.
>>
>>77480069
I think we could have a Sonic Boom situation where the writers make the best of a bad situation and it may actually turn out good.
>>
Couple things:

1. IIRC Angry Birds isn't as popular as it was, in fact I think it's not even talked about anymore.

2. If this movie was made years ago at the height of the game maybe people would see it. This movie will bomb.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.