[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2015 >STILL complaining about the Simpsons or Spongebob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Sunshine_nope.gif (514KB, 383x283px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine_nope.gif
514KB, 383x283px
>2015
>STILL complaining about the Simpsons or Spongebob
>>
No, that's just one person here who's been doing that for almost 3 years.

Oh, and FOP, Gravity Falls and Rick and Morty.
>>
It's 2015 and you're still misusing the quote function.
>>
>2015
>still recognizing the Simpsons or Family Guy as forms of entertainment when they're nothing more than shells that are used to generate money for FOX.

I haven't watched the Simpsons or Family Guy in years and forgot that new episodes are even still produced until someone on /co/ bitches about them.
>>
>after a certain period of time, EVERYTHING becomes good

So OP, is the Dragon ball movie good yet?
>>
File: 1447329769746.jpg (73KB, 669x664px) Image search: [Google]
1447329769746.jpg
73KB, 669x664px
>>77459752
>>
File: 1271211053245.jpg (54KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
1271211053245.jpg
54KB, 300x355px
Nah, the new fad nowadays is to say how SU is tumblr and how AT is ruined every time a new episodes comes out.
>>
>>77459803
>It's 2015 and anon's still insisting that you must use green text for quoting
>>
>>77459890
more like by now everyone knows how much they suck, have sucked, and will continue to suck, and pointing that out constantly is becoming as annoying and tired as the shows themselves
>>
Get the fuck off /co/ Loki, don't you have Bionicle and Doom memes to share while you be sad and drawfag yourself to sleep?

PS Orange Memes sucks
>>
>>77459890
>>after a certain period of time, EVERYTHING becomes good
No one even said that lol

>>77460296
Man, that image makes me mad. It's like people whining about the wrong use of "literally". Sure it grew out of retarded people doing it, but now nearly everyone who does it employs it knowing how retarded it is, even if the thought behind it is genuine
>>
>>77459803
>quote function
I kek'd
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.