[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiny Rick was the best episode this season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Tiny Fucking Rick.jpg (137KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny Fucking Rick.jpg
137KB, 640x360px
Tiny Rick was the best episode this season
>>
There was literally no reason they had to go back to regular Rick.
>>
>>77452627
He was dying. You wouldn't save your grandpa?
>>
>>77452588
I hate how Justin was so lazy he didn't bother to cut Rick's hair and take his lab coat off.
>>
Roiland's fantasies about going back to highschool and suddenly being popular because reasons was pretty fucking cringey.
>>
>>77452679
Rick is always popular wherever he goes, at least until he breaks the law and then has the government on his ass. But everyone just seems to like him. He was in a band, he hooked up with Unity, he threw that big party where everyone loved him, all the Smiths besides Jerry love him despite all he's put them through, the president loved his song, he convinced that microverse he was basically a god, etc. It's consistent that that carries over to the highschool. Now, it'd be fair to say that the way everyone just instantly likes him is mary sue-ish, but I think what they're going for is he's just a charismatic guy.
>>
>>77452654
or more to the point putting his hair back to its natural color.. presumably blonde
>>
>>77452627

Tiny Rick and Regular Rick accidentally split into two separate entities. Rick (as we know him) was pushed wholesale into the back of Tiny Rick's mind. They chose the Rick they know. Simple as that.

>>77452679

If anyone is Rick it's Harmon.

The only real weak points of the episode IMO were Summer instantly hypothesizing exactly what was happening and the stinger with the vampires which was probably the only moment in the show worse than "CAPE FEAR"
>>
>>77453587
He always had blue hair.

His hair is blue.
>>
>>77452654
It's both easy and funny. Comedies will almost always go for a cheap copout if they can also make it a joke.
>>
>>77453587
I thought the clones having grey hair confirmed that that IS its natural color. That's his hair color in all the old photographs of him too.

I wish he used to blonde.
>>
Eh, the B plot with Beth and Jerry at marriage counseling was pretty great, but the whole Tiny Rick plot felt forced as fuck.
>>
>>77453649
It was forced but I felt like that was kinda the point. It was a meta thing. They were just running through a standard trope and, I think intentionally, being very obvious and deliberate about it.

Only thing I don't like about the show in general is that almost every episode has some "are Beth and Jerry going to get divorced?" Thing. We get it they have a shitty marriage. I'd like to see them either break up or make some actual progress already.
>>
>>77453495

He's a loud obnoxious asshole. People love loud obnoxious assholes desu.
>>
>>77453972
That's basically 90% of their characterization outside of Jerry being a dumbass and Beth being a horse surgeon.

If they either break up or get their shit together 'for good' then they become pretty pointless.
>>
>>77453604
I dunno I liked the vampire stinger.
>>
My problem with Tiny Rick is why did he destroy all the clones

The issue was that TIny Rick was TOO young. He could have easily went into a 10-20 year younger clone
>>
The whole Tiny Rick thing was fucking retarded

The B plot was awesome though it was still an 8/10 episode
>>
>>77454670
I think the idea was that he'd always end up in the same mindset of the body's age, and he doesn't wanna revert back to old ways of thinking/feeling
>>
>>77454733
Thats what I mean. Surely there is some body age where he could have safely went back to. Even if only a few months
>>
Nah it's shit. The entire thing was just a Family Guy episode. Woula have been the same basic plot, just switch it out with the Griffin kids at school and Peter and Lois having more 'funny' marriage issues, but since it's Rick and Morty no one here will shit on it like they would if FG did it.
>>
>>77454424
It just feels pointless when they have big emotional moments like the end of the first inter dimensional cable episode and then next episode they're talking about breaking up again already.
>>
>>77452588
Not saying much
>>
>>77454424
>>If they either break up or get their shit together 'for good' then they become pretty pointless.

Eh, there could be potential. Kids having to decide which parent they would live with. Rick would probably live with Beth so that means if Morty wanted to escape the crazy-time life-threatening adventures he could live with Jeff. Beth realizing getting away from Jeff isn't going to solve all her problems because she's still not in the career path she really wants, while maybe they could go the opposite route for Jeff and have things finally look up for him since the punching bag schtick is getting out of hand.
>>
>>77454976
Summer looking like a teenage Lois the entire episode weirded me out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.