[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Voyeur Cams | Click for more| Home]

Superman loses secret identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.
Voyeur Cams

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 59

File: IMG_0935.jpg (308KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0935.jpg
308KB, 960x1280px
So this is happening
>>
>>71800985
Again or still?
>>
>>71800985
WTF Lois?
>>
Feel sort of bad for Superman fans. It seems like DC has had no idea what to do with his character all reboot.
>>
>>71801043

I don't get why people think this is out of character for Lois. She's a reporter. She reports. And also, she's been butthurt at Clark because she thinks he hates Superman. So if she found out her closest friend and also that hot guy who shoots eye lasers were the same person, that mugga would get exposed.
>>
>>71800985
Could somebody storytime?
>>
>Secret identity gone

I really wish this was permanent instead of just a one year thing. Secret identities are like kryptonite. They belong to another era, they are the trashiest of trash story gimmicks.
>>
>>71801125
>So if she found out her closest friend and also that hot guy who shoots eye lasers were the same person

Those are both two very good reasons not to expose him.
>>
>>71801145
Don't read Spider-Man then, the writers had to pull of the biggest reset button ever to get his secret Idenity back.
Except for ultimate Spidey Petey who died and then came back.
>>
>>71801125
She's such a cunt, remember that Lois was fucking that guy, and Clark was all sad. And that guy was all "Maybe he's pining for you?" Then she was all "Nah, let's get back to fucking", as much as I hate trinity shipping, Lois don't fucking deserve Clark, and he gets to fuck the most beautiful woman on earth
>>
I just can't like Lois as a character. She just goes around fucking things up for everyone because "muh truth".
Does she have any redemable traits?
>>
>>71801197
Clark was being a cunt for listening in people's private conversation.
>>
So I guess we know what Truth will be about then. I just hope it's better planned out than Superdoom clusterfuck was.
>>
>>71801242
Its called tenacity and its how you get shit done
>>
>>71801289
>motorcycle
>run out of gas before a car
>>
File: CDexjtYWIAA8e4s.jpg (53KB, 600x279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CDexjtYWIAA8e4s.jpg
53KB, 600x279px
>>71801125
This is incredibly out of character for Lois. she's above all else an ethical journalist and outing Clark Kent is tabloid tier.
>>
>>71801145
>They belong to another era
>Wanting to avoid getting harassed by paparazzi and trolls on social media and coporations trying to secure sponsorship deals and all that is an outdated concept
>Wanting to avoid potential legal trouble that comes from you fighting crime is an outdated concept
>Not wanting the mass murderers with superpowers who you regularly fight knowing who your family is, is an outdated concept
>>
>>71801405
>Privacy is an outdated concept
>>
>>71801010
Again. He lost it in Morrison's Action Comics.

This isn't the first time,, won't be the last, and he'll probably get it back eventually.
>>
>>71801405
>getting harassed by paparazzi
>at the north pole
>>
Nu-52 Lois is the biggest cunt in comics. She's worse than Ultimate Sue Storm.
>>
>>71801469
So Superman now has to live in isolation.
thanks a lot lois
>>
>>71801260
>I just hope it's better planned out than Superdoom clusterfuck

How was that poorly planned out in any way? The story itself might not have been to your (or my) liking, but the actual planning showed off how autistic Soule and Pak were when it came to trying to fit everything into canon.
>>
>>71801490
She can't be that Bad.
>>
>>71801493
>implying he wasn't already living in isolation anyway

He can always kidnap Jimmy and Cat, and have them live with him in the Fortress
>>
File: girlabs.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
girlabs.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>71801517
She isn't. She's just super of insensitive, exposing superheroes and getting MUH SCOOP all the time.

When it comes down to it she'll stand up for the people she cares about, even it it makes her look ridiculous/super hot
>>
>>71801055
As a Superman fan, I couldn't be happier with this development. Your pity is misplaced.

I'm looking forward to see how this all plays out.
>>
>>71801490
Excuse me, Clark was a beta fuck and didn't get in fast enough.
Ultimate Sue "a guy in every port" Storm neutered her ex-boyfriend when there kid could have saved the world because "m-muh Ben". Sue Storm is the worst
>>
>>71801490
No one is as bad as Ultimate Sue.

No one.
>>
>>71801055
I can tell you don't actually read Superman comics if you think this will be bad.
>>
>>71801568
>Excuse me, Clark was a beta fuck and didn't get in fast enough.

Yeah basically. He'd have been riding the Lane Train three (by in-universe time) years ago if he hadn't been all MUH SUPERJOB.
>>
>>71801549
>And I've had a weird day
Why does this line get used every damn time a normie gets temp superpowers
>>
On a scale of one to Sally floyd, how horrible wil Lois be in This TRUTH arc.
>>
>>71801125
Because Lois is not a retarded bitch, she's a smart bitch, she would not ruin her good friend's (Both Supes and Clark) life because she's pissy.
>>
>>71801655
Yeah I would be ecstatic as fuck if i got superpowers
>>
>>71801490
>worse than U-Sue
Oh hell naw. That shit be impossibruh brah.
I need proof otherwise I will cal you a big phat phony
>>
>>71801242
Integrity, Tenacity, Sexiness
>>
File: 1429888179647.jpg (124KB, 600x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429888179647.jpg
124KB, 600x468px
lois is a dick
rip lois and clark
>>
>>71801661
She's not remotely on the Floyd scale, this is the last angry speech/message she gave Clark

She doesn't lecture about myspaces, she lectures about showing people the way
>>
>>71801362
To be fair, she did it in future's end too with Captain Superman
>>
>>71801713
>being this dumb

Try actually reading the solicits. They're going to make up and probably get together after this is all over.
>>
>>71801713

THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS

JON'S GONNA BREAK UP WITH LOIS OVER THIS

THEN CLARK AND LOIS ARE GONNA HAVE ANGRY BUZZCUT MAKEUP SEX

/CO/ I CAN'T WAIT
>>
>>71801568
Well neutering reed made him become badass again because castration made him realize he put the pussy on a pedestal (he actually did) and so he saved UU on his own. So it kinda worked out.
>>
>>71801655
To be fair, the method of gaining most super powers is pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>71801740
Which was dumb. Why does the public need to know that the new masked Superman was Billy?
>>
>>71801724
Sadly most people here do not actually read Paktion and they'd prefer to make themselves upset about one issue instead of being realistic about where this will all end up.
>>
>>71801742
please
if they get back together, mephisto will just reboot them all over again. it's better for lois to stay as a superman villain.
>>
>>71801796

1. Because people who wear masks are a MENACE.
2. TRUTH
3. TRUUUUTH
>>
>>71801810
I really want a DC/Marvel crossover where Lois and Jameson team up
>>
>>71801809
She could be both
>>
>>71801841
Lois would hate Jamenson.
>>
>>71801724
outing Superman is a huge bitch move on her part. Obviously she regrets it but doesn't change the fact that she kinda ruined Clark's life.
>>
>>71801907

Yeah but she didn't get that pulitzer by being a clever man. She made it by having big balls and being tuff. She made a mistake here. Another pulitzer-prize winning mistake.
>>
>>71801055
They haven't known what to do with him in 30 years which is why he's in the sad, dying state he's in.
>>
>>71801907
People make mistakes. It would only seem bitchy to me if she was pretending like she did nothing wrong or something.
>>
>>71801740
And people hated her for that too, it didnt really help anything and I think that cause some people to mistrust the league when they were just trying to make people feel safe with an s-shield presence. She needed a big story soon but had nothing so just did that.
>>
>>71801969
He was at his best about 7 years ago when Johns and Busiek were on his two books. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>71802002

Yeah people like Johns, Loeb, Casey, Kelly, and Busiek spent almost a decade and a half trying to unfuck the damage that faggot Byrne did.
>>
>>71801329
It didn't say both had full tanks.
>>
>>71802020
And still weren't successful. Bryne's way of mundaning Superman to hell and back has really permeated the brand in all the worse ways.
>>
People blaming Spider-Man for dealing with the Devil when Wally West cried after The Spectre understanding that having a public identity is shit.
>>
>>71802115
How were they not successful? We got a lot of great stories from those runs.
>>
So what else happened in Divergance?
>>
>>71802020
Fuck no....

Byrne SAVED Superman with the reboot AND the JOSS team (Kurgans, Ordway, Stern, Simonson) created the DEFINITIVE modern version of the franchise that Kelly, Casey, Busiek, Johns, Loeb, etc have done their DAMNEST to shit on
>>
>>71802130
They revealed that Jim Gordon is the new Batman, and that Darkseid's daughter is an Amazon, and it is prophesied that shit will go down in the war between Darkseid and the Anti-Monitor.
>>
What that have to do with anything
>>
>>71802141
>liking Byrne's Superman outside of Man of Steel

Shit taste detected
>>
>>71802161
That's it? So everything leaked before hand?
Boooring
>>
>>71802177
When's the last time something good happened in a free issue? It's always just setup shit.
>>
>>71800985
Trust in based Yang
>>
File: femshep.gif (512KB, 289x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femshep.gif
512KB, 289x288px
>>71802141
>Byrne SAVED Superman

The fact that there are still people who believe this is the funniest thing. Do you enjoy being wrong?
>>
>>71802205

Fuck that. He's probably going to try and make a DEEP story about IMMIGRANTS from SPACE. I'd have preferred 20 issues of JRJr's consequence free banter than some stupid American Born Kryptonian shit.
>>
>>71802141
Nah man Bryne severly limited the Superman franchise
>>
>>71802205
>>71802232
Pak has given me reason to trust him given that he turned Superman into Doomsday and made it not horrible somehow, but I don't know this new guy yet. We will see. Being a talented writer is no guarantee that you'll write everything well.
>>
>>71802251
Yeah dumb stuff like muh last kryptonian really cramped the whole thing.

That wasn't his fault though, that was a mandate from editorial.
>>
File: 1429204253563.jpg (17KB, 240x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429204253563.jpg
17KB, 240x320px
teenage jean is worse than ultimate sue

> reading people's minds without their permission
> cucking cyclops with his older self
> knowing what happens with cyclops still trying to sleep with the much older version
> outting bobby
> shitting on beast
> being a whore in general
>>
>>71802211
No, history has proven it. Superman from 1986-1999 was a golden era of awesomeness and pretty much the entire franchise turned to shit when JOSS left and Loeb and Kelly came along with the sole intent to rape the franchise back to it's Silver Age ambomination form, while Joe Casey smoked crack and stopped giving a shit
>>
>>71802276

That's like calling Diablo worse than Mephisto.

One might very well be worse than the other, but so fucking what?
>>
>>71802141
>Byrne SAVED Superman
Stopped reading right here.
>>
>>71800985

Well, the dude ran around without a fucking mask on.

WTF did he expect?
>>
>>71802292
>Superman from 1986-1999 was a golden era of awesomeness

Which is why sales were falling so hard they decided to murder Superman for money.

Give it up, Byrnefag, your shit taste is showing.
>>
>>71802251
No, he saved it.

Made Clark Kent the heart of the character, brought back his parents/eliminated the whole Superdick aspect of him, made Lex Luthor a COMPETENT VILLAIN, created a Metropolis that actually FELT real, got rid of the sex-crazed Lois Lane mental illness aspect of her character, and ditched the bullshit Kryptonian shit that was an albatross around the next of the franchise
>>
>>71802276
Wait how bad is ultimate sue?
>>
>>71802276
Ha. You know it's bad when Emma Frost tells you to town down the bitchyness.
>>
>>71802341

Showing your ignorance; Death of Superman ony happened BECAUSE the launching of the tv show "Lois and Clark" basically made the ORIGINALLY PLANNED STORYLINE (Lois and Clark getting married) off limits due to corporate synergy stuff where the comic couldn't do the storyline until tv show did it.
>>
>>71802292
>awesomeness
do you mean convuluted and half assed concepts like the protoplasmic Supergirl and child molester lex luthor.
>>
>>71802368
She's the worst
>>
>>71802276
>> being a whore in general
Curious, how was she a whore?
>>
File: morrison_250[1].jpg (12KB, 250x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
morrison_250[1].jpg
12KB, 250x220px
>>71802352
>bringing back his parents
>good

You should have just said from the start you were a filthy STAS shitter trying to front, would have saved us a lot of time.
>>
>>71802373

Oh wait, what? When did this happen?

Emma = BASED
>>
>>71802489
when she was emotionally toying Hank and Cyclops at the same time.
>>
>>71802574
Hank and Cyclops still got the blame, too.
>>
>>71801055
Don't feel bad about him, they'll reboot continuity in a year anyway. I mean, didn't they actually kill Clark Kent like 10 issues into this current continuity anyway, and then somehow brought him back?
>>
>>71802574
>when she was emotionally toying Hank and Cyclops at the same time.
You do know that's not what a whore is correct?
>>
>>71802352
>Bryne's Luthor
>Compentent villain
Don't make me laugh anon. The fat fuck was the worst Luthor and posed zero threat to Superman
>>
>>71802400
and no Superboy and the Legion, and my own clone Luthor.
>>
>>71802634
You do know that I didn't mean whore lin a literal sense right?
>>
>>71802687
> being a whore in general
> I don't actually mean this at all you know that right?
Well, no.
>>
>>71802653
>The fat fuck was the worst Luthor and posed zero threat to Superman
Also he died of cancer. Much like this thread.
>>
>>71802719
>autism
>>
>>71802726
>>71802653

Second worst Luthor. Worst Luthor was TAS Luthor, who unlike Byrne Luthor didn't even have the dignity to pretend to be his own son.
>>
>>71802669
Plus Bryne is aslo responsible that God awful Big Barda issue where she's raped.
jack kirby hate btyne for that and we should too.
>>
What the fuck is so bad about Ultimate Sue? You people do realize that Ultimate Reed is an asshole above assholes right?
>>
>>71802796

It's because she never boned Peter
>>
>>71802741
I've never read this story before and was getting information about it from you but because you misuse words I'm an autist for calling you out on it? Our generation is so annoying.
>>
>>71802796

>Ultimate Reed is an asshole above assholes.
Did we read the same fucking comic? He's the ONLY motherfucker that did ANYTHING to stop the villains... then he realized that everyone was so shitty in his universe he decided to reboot the whole fucking thing.
>>
THANKS LOISE
>>
>>71802847
He's a fun character, but let's not pretend he was a good person. He didn't tell anyone about these plans, he just went and started fucking up his former friend's lives with no warning. He nearly killed Sue, Johnny, Peter, and Jessica, and attacked Shield. He never explained himself until after he attacked everyone

I still don't see anyone saying what's so bad about Sue. The only thing she did that was bad was planning to basically rape Reed, and she was doing that for the same reasons you praised Reed, saving the world
>>
>>71802796
>Break up with good Reed by telling him you want to get fucked by a ton of guys
>Starts fucking his best friend
>Reed realizes she was holding him back
>bullshit happens
>Turns out the only way to save the universe is from her and Reeds kid
>Reeds fine with it, whatever
>She then proceeds to castrate him because "Oh but you're a bad person, fuck the universe"
>>
>>71802936
>>Reeds fine with it, whatever
>>She then proceeds to castrate him because "Oh but you're a bad person, fuck the universe"
This never happened. Reed wasn't fine with it and talked her out of it. Reed convinced her that having a baby with Ben will save them
>>
>>71802936
>>Break up with good Reed by telling him you want to get fucked by a ton of guys
>>Starts fucking his best friend
She broke up with Reed because Reed left her to die to chase after Namor during Ultimatum. She didn't hook up with Ben until after Reed went full evil. She rejected Ben before the reveal that Reed was evil
>>
>>71802923

>he's the smartest man in their universe
>owes anyone a fucking explanation

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>71801841
>"DAMN IT KENT, GET ME PICTURES OF SUPERMAN."
>"THAT BOY SCOUT IS A MENACE TO OUR CITY, NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THAT MUCH POWER."
>"FUCK KENT, YOU'RE JUST LIKE PARKER, NEVER AROUND WHEN THERE'S SUPERHEROES THAT NEED TO HAVE THEIR PICTURES TAKEN."
>>
Evil Reed should never have happened. Fuck Loeb and Fuck Bendis.
>>
>>71803059

>evil reed
>evil

Compared to fucking whom in his universe?
>>
>>71803084
He did kill his family for no fucking reason.
>>
>>71803095
His sister adored him too. And he kills them like nothing
>>
>>71803123
This is not bringing in later retcons either. At the start of it all, when it was meant as an honest story, Reed's fall from grace was complete shit.
>>
>>71803172
Killing his family was apart of the original fall from grace was it not? He went egotistical from an abusive father and Sue dumping him after Ultimatum, and just attacked everyone including his family

The retcon was Future Sue Storm telling him to do this to save the UU from the incursions
>>
>>71803221
Yes, and it was a complete shit show.
>>
>>71803000
wasn't reed saving lives while he was chasing Namor
>>
>>71803095
>DAD DO--
>giant explosion
>big twist is that he actually killed them himself, and was only pretending to stop his father from opening the door to fool the reader

Just don't fucking show us Reed getting up from the coach desperately trying to stop his dad and everything, for god's sake. Have him tinker in the basement or some shit, then everything blows up. We get to think someone blew him up, then he reveals that the thing he was tinkering with was in fact what let him survive the explosion he staged himself.
>>
>>71803272
Another thing, is that Ult. Reed would have just left the universe if he was so fed up.
Leaving the universe would have actually been a good conclusion to his character arc.
>>
>>71803267
Dude's first impulse was to chase down Namor and beat on him, rather than help at the Baxter building or save people. The fact that he then got shanghaied into saving everyone doesn't negate that.

It was just one more retarded out-of-character moment in a whole slew of them, along with Sue's "I want to be slutty for a while..." speech.
>>
>>71803382
Yeah, Ultimatum and everything that came after was just OOC: The Montage for UFF.
>>
So will we ever get an explanation of where Ultimate Kang/Future Sue went after the Ultimates beat Reed? Will we ever see Sue Storm address that she's gonna join Reed in the future? Am I a fool for hoping Ultimate End and Secret Wars concludes that story arc?
>>
>>71803410
I still want an explanation for why the fuck the Blob was in NY, when he must have known that the wave was going to hit. And how the fuck Janet got washed out of the building she was in with Hank, ending up all that way off being eaten by Blob.

Hell, I'd even be okay if it turned out Magneto sent him off on a mission to kill the "race traitor" Janet, without telling him about the wave in a bid to kill him off for having a Homo Sapiens kid.
>>
>>71803488
Honestly, Hickman will probably follow his own plot threads.
I think Fialkov did a better UFF, but Hickman was there first and he has his own plots.

That would be great though.
>>
Yet again Lois is confirmed to be the worst girl. This bitch has been insufferable in the New 52. When will you fools learn? Diana > Lois.
>>
>>71801550
This. Sometimes I feel like there aren't many of us who want new things. So much of the fanbase is content to put Supes back in underwear and retread the same shit over and over.
>>
>>71801197
>Wonder Woman
>most beautiful
nah nigga
>>
>>71801405
>Literally thinks Superman is less competent than half of Marvel's heroes.
>>
File: 1427727745060.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427727745060.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>71804204
Its canon to, before Az. Beauty was literally ingrained in her genes and she didn't even wear make up because of her Aphrodite blessing
>>
>>71801362

>LOIS LANE REVEALS SUPERMAN'S SECRET IDENTITY!

I'd fire a reporter for reporting on their own reporting, too.
>>
>>71804262
She looks good but best on earth?
>>
File: captianamerica.png (416KB, 623x527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
captianamerica.png
416KB, 623x527px
>>71803026
>facism
>>
>>71804378
Yes Canonically, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON THE PLANET.
>>
>>71802176
>not liking Superman Batman: Generations

Yeah, detected in your post.
>>
>>71801055
>>>71801550 >71801605 >71801969 >71802625
I'm not sure revealing his SI is necessarily bad, but I don't think DC had known what to do with him in his own books, and when he was in the SG and SB books, which are now cancelled. A lot of his villains are the same, they even look the same. I know Helspont came from Wildstorm, but how did he and his power set differ all that much from H'el and looks wise, from Wraith.

The stuff like making him a blogger, being interested in Lois while dating Diana, yadda yadda, they have ping pong throughout the 3 years since the reboot.
>>
>>71801145
>They belong to another era, they are the trashiest of trash story gimmicks
For some of the heroes this is probably very true; it would create problems for Firestorm, for example, and for some of non-powered guys (Oliver, Bruce, Dick, etc.) it paints a target on them AND yeah, stupid crap on the Flash and other TV shows notwithstanding, also on their closest family/friends, etc.

For the case of someone like CK, the point (especially if you read the Morrison run) is it allows him to stay connected to the person his parents brought him up to be and whom he still wants to be and explore.

The scene where he and Diana go out on that date, being able to go out in public and have a meal without fans, reporters, looky-loos being all in their face is what they are after. Trust me, I live in LA, I've gone hiking and see people annoy the shit out of actors and others who are just doing shit like walking their dogs or hiking. It is NOT a by-gone thing.
>>
>>71801242
Her one shot was good and her role in the Psi War and Unchained were good; she's not written as bad ass and as much of a team partner as she was written last decade, but no, she's not really going around fucking this up for everyone. She's not the one that did the big reveal about Kal-El and Wonder Woman being a thing, for example.
>>
>>71801490
She's badly written for the most part in Nu-52; this is also true for Billy Batson, Reverse Flash/Daniel West, E2 Power Girl, and probably a bunch more. There are also arcs where certain characters were also badly written (Cyborg, the entire JL/JLA pre-Trinity War, Aquaman and Manta pre and during Throne of Atlantis).

Plus, DC just has major group editor problems on the Superman family of books, and generally, with being consistent for most of their characters. For example, Lex is a full-on kill/kidnap psycho in some of the arcs, a conniving/hyper-intelligent businessmen in it for the money in others, and then a 360 changed hero post Forever Evil?
>>
>>71802141
>Byrne SAVED Superman
And opinions are like assholes....
>>
>>71802625
That was "magic" and actually played into part of the overall arc Morrison did (who killed CK, that it didn't "kill" Superman, who 'saved'/'changed' reality so that CK never died).
>>
>>71803908
>New stuff is always good
>>
>>71802827
He's using whore as an insult, akin to calling someone gouging prices a jew or you autistic. Words tend to transcend their literal meaning pretty fast.
>>
>>71803908
I could give a fuck about his uniform (although if they serious put him in a tee shirt and jeans with the no-neck body shown in the solicits, I'd be pissed). I could care less about that in the movie.

I want the confident, Kansas morality/values icon that others could look up to. You can write this and make it new and interesting.

Superman Unchained could have been a good series, yeah it had some stuff I didn't like, but other than Morrison's run on Action Comics, it's the only Supes story I've really been interested in re-reading from the Nu-52
>>
>>71801761
>Well neutering reed made him become badass again because castration made him realize he put the pussy on a pedestal
This is a problem a lot of guys have, they put the pussy on a pedestal. Ya gotta take the pussy off the pedestal, and PUT THE PUSSY ON THE CHAIN WAX!
>>
>>71805810
>Kansas morality/values

No jew, blacks, or fags. God bless america.
>>
File: 1419871056907.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419871056907.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>71801010
>Cape comics: The Post
>>
Have you been triggered today?


http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/02/unbreakableloislane-starts-to-trend/
>>
>>71801362
How did that story get published without Perry knowing about it?
>>
>>71809673
She stopped the presses while Perry was in the John.
>>
File: Superman52.jpg (854KB, 1200x1763px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Superman52.jpg
854KB, 1200x1763px
>>71800985
Jesus Christ, Lois. This can only end one way.
>>
File: Lois, wtf.jpg (724KB, 1280x1966px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lois, wtf.jpg
724KB, 1280x1966px
>>71801517
>>
>>71803031
I would buy two of any book that had JJJ yelling at Clark Kent and Peter Parker for at least half its length.
>>
>>71809744
That must have been one incredible dump.
>>
>>71801987
She fucked over Clark to meet a deadline? I hope Lex Luthor bought her something nice.
>>
>>71810332
Perry's constantly constipated.
>>
All I know is that Clark is having the time of his life dating a goddess right now. He better not fuck it up chasing after Lois Lane after this shit. There is no way that can happen without him look like king of the beta bitches.
>>
File: Lois Lane15.gif (369KB, 406x208px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lois Lane15.gif
369KB, 406x208px
>>71801760
Clark is going to break up with Diana and get with Lois after she pulls the biggest bitch move possible?
>>
>>71810647
Obviously yes, how can you not see this coming?

Just like in stories where they have the heroes fight so they can team up, they'll have Clark and Lois fight so they can fuck. It follows the formula perfectly.
>>
File: Lois x Clark08.jpg (140KB, 700x909px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lois x Clark08.jpg
140KB, 700x909px
>>71810736
This doesn't seem like one of those fights. Most likely Lois x Clark has been torpedoed until the next reboot, hopefully when sane people are running DC.
>>
>>71801125
they have to make lois as much of a bitch as possible to keep pushing the Superman/WW angle.
>>
>>71810878
They were together for 70 fuckin years, it's okay to take a break.
>>
>>71810878
>>71810908
>M-M-MUH LOIS
Give it a rest. This is a reboot. Clark didn't make a deal with the devil to save his shitty old aunt. This is a fresh start to explore a different Lois and Clark dynamic. Just wait and see what happens rather than whine every time.
>>
File: supe.jpg (76KB, 416x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
supe.jpg
76KB, 416x416px
>>71801713
this is retarded. why would supes stay in a dingy motel???
if he wants to go into hiding, he could be chilling in antarctica, grand canyon, amazon jungle, some tibetan plateau.... and he'd still be less than a minute away from metropolis

this is what happens when a writer has limited imagination
>>
>>71804920
that's only because dc hasn't seen my wife
>>
>>71810908
Yep this is it. For some reason DC doesn't like listening to majority of their fanbase and keeps on shipping their fanfic-tier bullshit. Which funny, especially since SM/WW keeps dropping in numbers and been getting the shittiest reviews for awhile now.
>>
>>71811201
He's not at full power m8.
>>
>>71805788
>He's using whore as an insult
That doesn't make him any less wrong.
>>
>>71811622
Kinda does. You're in the wrong for taking it literally.
>>
>>71811606
Which just means that by outing Superman lois lane has put Superman in extreme danger.
>>
>>71811687
Not how it works champ
>>
File: sad-joker.jpg (60KB, 389x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sad-joker.jpg
60KB, 389x491px
>New52 was just finally becoming actually enjoyable
>DC goes on and fucks everything up
>>
>>71802368
dumped Ultimate Reed because he chose to try and fix shit in Ultimatum rather than stay by her side 24/7 when she was unconscious

started fucking Ben
>>
I already knew what it was anyway, little easter egg for the older fans here
>>
>>71804920
Mary Marvel is hotter though.
>>
>>71811789
>see whore used as generic insult
>takes it literally
>people point out thats autistic
>not how how it works champ
Ok
>>
>>71812168
I'm interested, and your tears are so yummy.
>>
>>71800985
>more proof the New 52 is just a bad AU
>>
>>71801197
It's cuntish to not date someone if you're already involved in a relationship and not interested?
>>
Lois isn't a bitch.
Clark is a bitch, getting addicted to flaring and losing all his powers until the only way Lois can stop him getting himself killed because he still thinks he can survive getting hit by train is to yell his real name at him.

At least that's the delusion I'm operating under until proven wrong.
>>
>>71801568
>neutered
>>71801761
Seriously? They seriously wrote a story where Sue castrated Reed?
>>
>>71816694
well, she probably didn't actually castrate him, his organs are pretty fucked up

they just showed her about to cut him because she needed some DNA
>>
>>71810647
>Clark is going to break up with Diana and get with Lois after she pulls the biggest bitch move possible?

Yes

Makeup hatesex
>>
>>71810878
>Most likely Lois x Clark has been torpedoed until the next reboot

Considering all of the Superman writers, including one of DC's most powerful writers, are rabid Superlois fans, that's unlikely
>>
>>71801145
Just avoiding the possibility of Lex Luthor buying out the Daily Planet and be an asshole Bossman for Clark or Lobo stopping in at his apartment unannounced in the middle of the night should be reason enough to keep a secret identity.

Nevermind the fact Livewire could play hell with his electricity bill
>>
>>71810963
But not with Wonder Wmoan.
>>
File: Lois x Clark02.jpg (283KB, 1280x664px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lois x Clark02.jpg
283KB, 1280x664px
>>71810963
Lois and Clark only really got married in 1994, and Flashpoint was 2011.
>>
>>71801661
She's gonna make Clark apologize to her for keeping it a secret from her and he's gonna do it. I am already getting mad.
>>
>>71820735
You don't have to get married to be together
>>
>>71801362
>Out of character for Lois

>posts picture from four continuities ago.

I think it's less an issue of her current character and more an issue of you guys stuck in the seventies. Those characters are gone.
>>
>>71824065
That was her character up until the fucking reboot. Nu52 will always remain shitty as long as it keeps fucking up characters for no reason. Both companies have mare me stick to indies because of it.
>>
>A reporter reporting groundbreaking news

What a cunt!
>>
>>71825253
>A reporter outing her friend who regularly goes out of his way to help the innocent and try to make the world a better place
Yes, I agree, she is indeed a cunt
>>
>>71801466
Goku is the eternal challenger, always thinks everyone can be redeemed, but always challenges those greater than him because he wants to see how high he can go. He's not fighting them as much as he's challenging himself, this is something Vegeta mentions in Buu Saga.

Superman won't ever kill him, Goku will only get stronger, that tenacity will ultimately win through.

On the day when he does surpass Superman in power they can have a soda today, and then Goku looks for someone else stronger after that.
>>
>>71811201
Bitch has been abusing Sun Bursts, which render him almost as weak as a normal human.

He can't quite figure out what triggers that power yet.
>>
>>71825521
Goku is pretty shit, even Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku couldn't hope to ever beat Superman at his best
>>
>>71811789
Wow
>>
>>71825521

This is probably the best argument I've seen for Goku. Goku would probably lose the first, like, fifteen fights, but he keeps getting boosted, his reaction to getting punched into the dirt is "awesome, Imma train some more and do it again!", and Superman wouldn't actually kill him unless Goku went evil for some reason, because he's not an asshole, so he'd end up winning eventually.

Yeah, I can deal with that.
>>
>>71802368
Leaves Reed for the stated reason, straight to his face, of wanting to try other dudes, which causes Reed to lose his mind and become a super villain. She continues to keep a pretty bitchy characterization.
>>
>>71818306
Theirs an idea for a story there
>Livewire comes over to fuck with Clark
>Clarks all depressed and shit because holy shit the chick he thought was cool fucking exposed him
>They talk
>One thing leads to another and now they're dating
>>
>>71826948
Hm, I kind of want this
>>
>>71801043
She was literally trying to prove Clark was Superman from the 30s until Crisis on Infinite Earths.
>>
File: goku vs superman.jpg (150KB, 711x1022px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goku vs superman.jpg
150KB, 711x1022px
>>71825521
>>
>>71825354
Superman should spend his time using his powers to helping people, not play house with humans in a newspaper, writing stories about how great he is.
>>
>>71827527
>Superman shouldn't be allowed to have a private life
Why aren't you out helping people right this second
>>
File: wellplayed.gif (1MB, 267x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wellplayed.gif
1MB, 267x199px
>DC finally realizes Secret identities are bullshit
>DC realizes he can't stand for truth while being a liar
>DC realizes Marvel has had success with their superheroes coming clean.
>>
>>71800985
Can somebody call Mephisto and tell him to haul ass to DC's Earth-0?
>>
>>71821566
But she feels like shit for outing him and tried to apologize
>>
>>71828168
Yeah Like Spider-man did.
>oh wait no
>>
File: 1430607820485.jpg (980KB, 2048x3122px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430607820485.jpg
980KB, 2048x3122px
>>71828273
You call this an apology?
She didn't suck his dick Or nuthin'
>>
Eventually comics are gonna run out of things to make controversies out of for attention
>>
>>71828168
>Secret identities are bullshit
tell that to Batman
>>
>>71828355

Lois blown the fuck out.
>>
>>71828355
>ghetto roach motel
Does the Fortress of Solitude not exist in New 52? I don't read Superman currently.
>>
>>71828499
Of course it does, but his powers are fucking up so maybe he can't reach it or something
>>
>>71828083

Because I chose a different profession.
>>
>>71828083

No heat vision
>>
>>71828499
>>71828536
I think it's recharging or something
>>
>>71828499

It does, but it's really far and he can't fly right now because he's been popping his solar flare too much. Mugga needs to recharge.
>>
>>71828633

Actually I just realized the fortress got blown up while he was fighting Brainiac so he's been waiting a few months for it to heal before he goes and hangs out there again
>>
I fail to see the problem. It dets up a new and interesting status quo, and we see Lois doing her goddamn job? Oh the humanity!
>>
>>71828703

Fuck you change is bad
>>
>>71828355
Come on Clark, have a LITTLE self respect.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvkDcrbLP2s
>>
>>71828620
>He doesn't even have heat vision
>>
>>71828703
>Lois doing her goddamn job
Fucking up Clark's life?
>>
>>71828743
Basically. Or trying to marry him.

This is just Superman's Girl Friend Lois Lane: Now With Consequenes
>>
File: Lois-Lane-16-1960.jpg (262KB, 500x745px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lois-Lane-16-1960.jpg
262KB, 500x745px
>>71828743
Damn straight
>>
>>71828703
>Lois doing her goddamn job
outing Superman is actually pretty shitty journalism. There's actually a journalist on twitter who pretty much said so.
>>
>>71801713
I'm kinda digging unshaven depressed wife beater Clark.
>>
>>71828824

It's great journalism, what are you talking about? It's a little unethical, but ethics in journalism is pointless and only poseurs (like your twitter journalist) make any pretenses towards it.
>>
I think it's stupid, understand, but like. Who exactly is harmed by the world knowing Clark Kent is Superman? Does it put his girlfriend in danger? His best friend? His parents? Does it set Lex Luthor on him?

The fact is, the only person whose existence is endangered by the world knowing Clark Kent is Superman is Clark Kent. And not SUPERMAN, see. Just the Clark Kent identity.

Again, it's dumb. Superman needs to have a connection to the common man. But I don't think DC did this all of a sudden. They planned this out.
>>
>>71828916
>Who exactly is harmed by the world knowing Clark Kent is Superman?

Just Clark, basically

Which is why Lois feels bad about it, she acted on her Daily Planet instincts instead of her friend instincts
>>
So how's the public react to his identity, especially once it was found out that he and Lois were co-workers?

Cause like, if I heard that, the first thing I would think is that she's a angry ex-girlfriend that outed him for revenge.
>>
>>71828941

We don't know yet, the actual issue hasn't come out. All we know is that the people stand with him.
>>
>>71802368
she couldnt resist the cock rock
>>
>>71828916
Clark always valued his privacy, and his ability to blend in with people as Clark. Now, he won't have that.

I have a feeling we will see him slowly unravel as a result.
>>
>>71828974
Boo hoo, now he'll have to make up a different fake name.

What a terrible fate, to have to pretend your name is John Irwin instead of Clark Kent
>>
>>71803382
>New York floods
>One of main villains has the power to flood New York

Don't pretend that confronting Namor isn't a logical thing to do.

Besides after everything is over she gives him shit because he chose to save the world instead of her. When he replies that saving the world also saved her she makes a comment about thinking their love should not follow logic and walks off.
>>
>>71828355
>Why is everybody trying to give me money?
I don't know, Clark, maybe it's because you're living in the worst dump in all of Metropolis?
>>
>>71829032
>What a terrible fate, to have to lose your entire identity and start your life from scratch because some bitch couldn't keep a lid on it
>>
>>71829074

She was referring to his autism. He should have stayed with her instead of haring off on some wild goose chase.
>>
>>71828916
all of the people you listed are affected and more. you forget that he deals with psychopaths and normal criminals who are not above taking out somebody to hurt him. what they have done is have every super villain boasted to Zoom's level in that you now fuck with everything he cares about and you know it is going to hurt
>>
>>71828916
"Fucking Superman foiled my plans again! Soon as I get outta here I'm gonna sneak into his mom's house and stab that bitch."
>>
My question is how is Wonder Woman gonna react to her boyfriend not having his secret identity anymore. Did she always criticize him for it?
>>
>>71829158
You mean Wonder Woman, the deceased Bruce Wayne, the deceased Kents, and the Lex who is a hero now?
>>
>>71829158
Who could possibly? The only villain who hates him that much is Xa-Du and he already knew who Clark was, only it didn't matter because Kryptonian bullshit.

Of all the other villains with a deep personal vendetta against him -

Vril Dox: Dead and gone
Lex Luthor: Part of the Justice League
Parasite: Works for the government
Metallo: Reformed, is now a hero

>>71829219

Martha and Jon were murdered by Satan so really the only people in danger from Clark being exposed are Jimmy, Cat, and ironically Lois herself.
>>
>>71829077
Well its not like needs money food or shelter.
>>
>>71828824
>shitty journalism

You mean like whenever Clark wrote about himself as Superman? The opinion pieces, news reports, shit, his original Superman is an alien and here to help us interview?
>>
File: jimmy_olsen.jpg (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jimmy_olsen.jpg
21KB, 240x240px
>>71829253
Alright fine so what if Jimmy gets raped?
>>
>>71829314

Then Lois will have achieved her master plan: breaking Jimmy in for herself
>>
>>71829301
That's great journalism
>>
>>71829314
Men can't get raped, shitlord.
>>
>>71800985
When does this comic even come out? /co/ has been giving me a boner for it for weeks.
>>
>>71829158
as if bad people have not gone after the publicly perceived friends of Superman already, ie. basically everyone in Daily Planet, especially Lois.
>>
>>71829341

Comes out in June bro bro
>>
>>71829341
the FCBD story came out yesterday

Superman #41 comes out in June
>>
>>71829340
>2015
>still believing this

Don't make me prove you wrong, anon.
>>
File: ufufufu.png (147KB, 341x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ufufufu.png
147KB, 341x406px
>>71829314
Then everything is going according to my plan
>>
>>71829246
Like the citizens of metropolis and basically anyone Clark might of been nice too.
>that cute barista near the daily planet
dead
>that korean laundromat
destroyed
>the park where clark feeds some pigeons
the pigeons have been raped.
>>
>>71829362

Go and be a shit reporter somewhere else, Lois
>>
>>71829314
Depends, who raped him?
>>
>>71829361
>not realizing that was a joke
>>
>>71829301
Opinion pieces are ok because they're not meant to be unbiased in the first place. Everything else is shady as fuck and imagine what it does for the outlets who have run his stories. I hope this is something that gets touched upon.

>>71829341
The comic OP's panel is from came out yesterday in the Divergence issue. The actual story starts in June but there will be an 8 page preview released this month.
>>
>>71829131
It's still pretty shitty. Something bad happens, he sees an obvious lead and follows it. Continues to help save the world from that point. What was he going to accomplish sitting at her bedside? She was the biologist and Ben and Johnny played doctor just fine without him.

I understand why she was upset but it's still shitty
>>
>>71829370
Why would supervillains target random ass civilians in order to get under Superman's skin? How is that any different from them targeting random ass civilians just because they are a supervillain?
>>
File: Optimism gone.gif (241KB, 245x245px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Optimism gone.gif
241KB, 245x245px
>>71829389
>I was only pretending

Damn, and I was looking forward to posting it, too.
>>
>>71829383
Metallo
>>
>>71829370

That cute barista can actually take care of herself.

She's kryptonian
>>
>>71829383
Kryptonite Dick-Man
>>
>>71829438

KRYPTOFUCK, the man with the KRYPTONITE DICK?
>>
>>71829422
now the villains can fuck with him in the most efficient way possible.
>>
>>71829445
Yeah thats it. I couldnt remember his name.
>>
File: 2kn8cw.jpg (25KB, 251x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2kn8cw.jpg
25KB, 251x228px
>>71829362
only if he's looking good at the time you will never flip up that skirt and wreck jimmy's sweet boypussy
>>
>>71829429
Lovin' dat beard.
>>
>>71829425
Oh man I love that Abilify chick.

And her doctor.
>>
Why would common criminals try and victimize Superman though

He's literally saved the world (and therefore them) like fifty times

Supervillains I can understand (no long-term planning capacity) but dime-store crooks who got stopped by Supes once aren't gonna go rape his pigeons just out of spite
>>
>>71829472
So how's he going to cover up that adam's apple?
>>
File: Superwife.jpg (198KB, 497x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Superwife.jpg
198KB, 497x430px
>>71829429
Maybe Clark and the cute barista should get together
>>
>>71829447
>>71829429
>the first villain to try this does this right here
>Supergirl pretends she figured this all out beforehand and squishes the bug
>Everyone else is too scared of Superman's psychic cousin to try again
>>
>>71829513
That's his cousin though.
>>
>>71829482
>not raping pigeons
those feathery fucks are practically begging for it
>>
>>71829505
scarf
that's how I do it
>>
File: unsure.png (116KB, 243x205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unsure.png
116KB, 243x205px
>>71829535
and?
>>
File: thank 7.jpg (48KB, 400x379px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thank 7.jpg
48KB, 400x379px
>>71829535
>>
File: super incest.jpg (61KB, 596x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
super incest.jpg
61KB, 596x260px
>>71829535

Only thing stopping him is Kryptonian law, and Krypton is dead
>>
File: JimmyOlsen005.jpg (289KB, 622x573px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JimmyOlsen005.jpg
289KB, 622x573px
>>71829505
You can do that with a bit of make up actually
>>
>>71829550
Just saying. I hear fucking your cousin is legal, but I never tried it.
>>
>>71829362
>Because in Mexico the roided up beast is chopping people's heads off, and the hardworking scientist fled to America, where he's putting his worthless, Mexican PhD to work picking weeds out of my lawn at 4 dollars per hour.
>>
>>71829253
I honestly do not understand. People who say that Lois did well, are just idiots. This is a good twist to bring something new in Superman life, but Lois was a bitch. Among other things, Lois (the old Lois) had repeatedly explained why revealing the Superman identity was an idiocy that in the long run It would indirectly brought more damage to the entire community of super heroes.

It's not just like reveal the identity of a spy.
>>
>thread about the latest news in Superman
>devolves into a Silver Age lewd thread

I... I might be OK with this.
>>
>>71801713
yes what an great character
nu52 lois isn't a cunt at all
I wish they would write her like waifu lois and Clark lois
>>
This is one of those things that will make for an interesting story, but I certainly wouldn't want it to be permanent. Hopefully it'll be as temporary as Gordon's stint as Batman.
>>
>>71829599

She absolutely fucked up, but I'm just saying this will harm less people than one might suspect.

I mean those pigeons are going to be absolutely fucked though. Literally.
>>
>>71829543
I got a question for you traps/trans. How do you make your voice believable? It must be very hard. The only time I've hard people making their voice softer was when they burned their throat.
>>
>>71829253
Sorry i'm >>71829599
Wrong quote.
>>
>>71829370
>>71829422
>>71829429
I always wonder this. All of the X-Men rouges never target their families and it is sort of pointless for the X-Men to use such costumes if everybody knows them.
>>
>>71829589
>accredited doctors work as illegal farm workers

This is what retards actually believe
>>
>>71829620
>hard
heard*'
>>
>>71829620
I did drama club. The only way I can describe it well is you basically tuck a fuckton load air into your voicebox and talk quitely while you have your tongue raised a bit higher than usual.
Or you could get the surgery that has like a 70% chance of making you a mute forever if you cough even once during the two month recovery time.
>>
>>71829565
Make Julie canon.
>>
>>71829620
>>71829645
They just claim to be heavy smokers

If you meet a chick who has a man's voice and smokes a lot it's probably a dickchick

Also did you know if you eat semen, it makes you more feminine?
>>
>>71829640
Not me, some gringo anon at /sp/ but his post got erased so we can't track him down.
>>
>>71801713
It could have been literally any other reporter. But no. It had to be Lois that threw Clark under the bus.

Why does New 52 hate Lois so much? First she gets paired up with some rando with no personality just to fuck with Clark, then she becomes Morgan Edge's loyal little toady, then she gets psychic powers for whatever fucking reason, and now she ruins Superman's life? I mean what the fuck even is this shit?
>>
>>71801362
>she's above all else an ethical journalist and outing Clark Kent is tabloid tier.
Welcome to the new face of Journalism.
Secret Identities aren't an outdated concept, but reporters NOT being assholes is.
>>
>>71829618
Yeah I don't think it's supposed to last past the year.
>>
>>71829672
"Also did you know if you eat semen, it makes you more feminine?"

-/co/
>>
>>71829751
Brb sucking a thousand dicks
>>
>>71829698
This is more correct. In fact, the current Lois is disgustingly credible in this time.
It's just that we remember the old Lois, stuff like this was not for her.
>>
Friendly reminder that Pak originally wanted to use Lois in his Action run but DC didn't let him because they fucking hate Lois apparently
>>
File: super_meh_superman.gif (657KB, 301x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
super_meh_superman.gif
657KB, 301x282px
>>71829697
>yfw Vicki Vale throws Superman under a bus
>>
File: 2826502-scan0069.jpg (213KB, 1159x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2826502-scan0069.jpg
213KB, 1159x491px
>>71829614
It's the way it was always meant to be
>>
>>71829697
nobody would take the story seriously unless it was a pulitzer winner like Lois. Imagine if Cat Grant or Steve Lombard did such a story? People would laugh.

Lois is suppose to be a very competitive and ambitious investigative reporter. I like the fact that she was (assumingly, as we don't have the exact details) overcome by her own journalistic drive, the story was simply too big to bury, that she failed to think about full consequences and now regrets it in hindsight. After all, she considered Clark to be her bff and biggest rival, she probably was too pissed at his secret as well as thrilled to finally do a story that Kent can't possibly outdo and steal, that she wasn't thinking straight.

This is a great new direction, which hopefully will get people to read Superman again.
>>
>>71829668
>>71829565
Would you give Julie a kiss /co/?
>>
He doesn't really need a secret identity. His earth family is dead and his lover is Wonder Woman. It'd be much easier to live normally out in the open.
>>
>>71829697
It has to be Lois because she and Clark are going to get together because of this
>>
>>71829751
it also gives you a cute, round ass
>>
>>71801125
>>71801043
these hoes aint loyal.

bitches and hoes
>>
File: 1399340755794.png (128KB, 585x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399340755794.png
128KB, 585x268px
Whose quality of life is improved by releasing that story, Lois? Who benefits? I'll give you a hint, it's you, you piece of shit human being.

The more I think about it the madder I get. This is straight-up Lois crossing the moral event horizon. There's no going back from this.
>>
>>71829947
Superman needs to feel human. Humility is what helps him to not be corrupted by his own power. When Batman stole his powers, he is driven crazy in a delirium of omnipotence.

This twist will force Clark to constantly change Identity and life, but reveal that Superman is one who lives among humans, is something that will destroys that divine image about Superman, which allowed Clark to remain inconspicuous.
>>
>>71830146
>There's no going back from this.
it's nice to know that no matter what she does in the story to make up for it there will always be some people mad about it forever, thanks for the reminder
>>
>>71830146
See >>71828916
>>
>>71829952
>Because she and Clark are going to get together because of this

Fuck no.
>>
>>71830146
It helps to stop people from worshipping him and makes him human.
>>
>>71828935
you mean her woman instincts instead of logic
>>
File: dc4.gif (985KB, 500x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dc4.gif
985KB, 500x230px
>>71830176
Oh god dammit I can read it now.

"Daily reminder that this hobag sold Clark Kent out to the world"

"That's not been canon for twenty years you faggot"
>>
>>71830166
>>71830211
>make him feel human by effectively killing His human self.
>>
File: 1410058726110.jpg (55KB, 500x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410058726110.jpg
55KB, 500x501px
>>71828916
New 52 killing off the Kents and giving Clark no real tether to humanity is paying off! Lois didn't ruin Clark's life because he had no life to begin with!
>>
>>71830268
Frankly I'm sorry for him. I personally find that the DC focuses always too much on Superman and not enough on Clark Kent as if he were a nuisance.
>>
>>71830298
I did say it was retarded. I'm just saying they planned this so no one could make DC One More Day.
>>
>>71830393
oh god, just had a horrid thought. What if DC uses this to "kill off" Clark Kent and he's just Superman from now on?
>>
>>71830450
That's clearly the intention. It's a terrible idea, and it will, eventually, be retconned. It might be mildly interesting for a while, though.
>>
>>71829429
Kara, still an unbearable angry brat or she has matured a little bit? It is a long time since I do not read anything related to her.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (136KB, 216x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sigh.jpg
136KB, 216x368px
>>71830267
Yeah you nailed it

In a decade or whatever when Clark and Lois are inevitably married again this will be a frequent thing

>Reminder that Lois ruined his life and sold out his secret identity!
>yeah but then she gave up her own reputation and persuaded the Spectre and Detective Chimp to help Supes out, and he forgave her at the end
>SHE MADE A MISTAKE, SHE'S RUINED FOREVER
>>
This will be interesting until the reboot or whatever that's around the corner erases it.
>>
>>71830166
>Superman needs to feel human. Humility is what helps him to not be corrupted by his own power.
This. The destruction of the Clark Kent persona is almost always the first step in stories where he goes full dictator. Suddenly it's a good idea?
>>
>>71830450
Well, that's what the story is about, so yes?

I could have sworn Pak or Yang said it was going to be the status quo for a year somewhere though so presumably they are already planning to undo it by the end
>>
>>71830393
I think it's an attempt to give him a more brooding bleak outlook, the same sort Batman has because it seems that's what makes him popular. But that's not who Superman is.
>>
>>71829314
I'm sure lois will save him. Goddammit I want cartoon short lois.
>>
>>71830450
more like this is to showcase once again why Clark is needed
>>
>>71830267
>>71830486
If I'm still dealing with comic trolling 10-20+ years from now feel free to put a bullet into my head
>>
>>71829383
Darkside:
Prepare yourself Olsen for the Anti-Dick, the orgasm you can never escape, the dick that cums and cums forever
>>
>>71830533
Pretty much, but people like to think of the worst case scenarios instead
>>
>>71830393
This is exactly the mistake they are making.

A lot of people don't seem to understand that Clark Kent, the guy who was raised in kansas, is Superman, not a disguise superman wears for convenience.
>>
>>71830497
>The destruction of the Clark Kent persona is almost always the first step in stories where he goes full dictator.

Pretty much this. It's basically an established concept .
>>
>>71830560
Hey, at least that would mean comics are still around 10-20 years from now!
>>
>>71830632
>>71830657
You'd be surprised. There are a lot of old school fans that think it's better when Superman is the real guy hiding behind a pair of nerdy glasses.

I find Superman much more compelling when Clark is the real guy, and he puts on the suit the way a firefighter puts his helmet on.
>>
>>71830632
When people make posts like this is really highlights how much you have not been reading

The one thing Pak's run has made clear is that he agrees with your interpretation
>>
>>71830714
How oldschool would they have to be to think that? Like 1969 and back?
>>
>>71830786
pre-COIE, at least

some people get REALLY hung up on their first exposure to a character
>>
>>71830486
Based Detective Chimp. Is there anything he can't fix?
>>
>>71830594
I always think worst case scenario, if i'm right then I'm vindicated, if I'm wrong then things were better than expected
>>
>>71830714
Because in the movies or in the What if stories like Kingdom Come we have always the stupid concept of messianic space Jesus to lead the humans.

Superman does not work in that way. Not in the long run.
>>
>>71801871
What if Lois owned and ran the Daily Bugle?
>>
>>71830837
my interest in him as a character?
>>
>>71830904
Spider-man becomes beloved and the Parkers have weekly dinner dates with the Kents.
>>
File: giphy.gif (987KB, 500x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
987KB, 500x343px
>>71830826
>some people get REALLY hung up on their first exposure to a character
Not always a terrible thing, especially if that's also been one of the better portrayals of said character in recent years. Just saying.
>>
>>71830993
It's not really a bad thing, but the inability to let other people get attached to their favorite interpretations or accept that any interpretation except the first one they were exposed to can be pretty grating

I certainly have my preferences, but I'm not so set on them that I think literally everything else is wrong
>>
>>71830993
BTAS fags can be obnoxious as fuck though. Just look at any time somebody talks about Mr Freeze.
>>
Had ever happened that was Batman the one going in full dictator mode?
There are a lot of stories with Superman that goes crazy, but I can not remember Batman doing some worldwide mess.

Just the Omac issue, but no others. (Well, my competence is limited.
>>
>>71831052
There was a Superman/Batman arc where Batman and Superman switch powers and Batman starts dishing out justice 24/7 and getting kind of crazy
>>
>>71831052
Cause Batman could be put down
>>
>>71831085
yes, I know that, but I was talking about an extreme case, where he puts his mind to control the world and defeat all opponents one by one, Justice league including.
>>
What's your opinon on Kents being dead?
I think it's terrible because it turns Superman into another orphan superhero when he was always family man.
>>
>>71831088
In this current age of Bat worship we live in, I would kill to see him get #REKT by somebody. Anybody.
>>
>>71831260
whenever somebody dares to not portray Batman as perfect or pokes fun at him people start crying about how much the writer hates him
>>
>>71831216
A very bad one. The fact that Clark had parents alive (Both) was something that made him more like us. It was also a perfect mirror of Batman life. I do not understand why people are so obsessed with hiding parents as if they were something unpleasant.
>>
>>71831216
I'm fine with it. Most writers don't know to do with them anyway, unless Clark needs a random pep talk.
>>
>>71831318
>>71831260

This... i loved Batman but now the goddamn is like a walking deus ex.
>>
>>71831216
>>71831356
this

having them alive was kinda nice but frankly I don't miss them that much

it means Supes has to rely on other relationships for support rather than a default relationship with Ma and/or Pa and I like that
>>
>>71831216
I like it better when they die after he becomes Superman as an adult, but I don't really feel strongly one way or the other. It could be a bad thing in theory for the reason you state, but in practice I haven't actually seen anyone really write it as something that tortures him or whatever so it's not a big deal to me.
>>
>>71828916
>Who exactly is harmed by the world knowing Clark Kent is Superman?

Not many people get that if he was Superman 24/7 and didn't have time to be Clark he'd unravel and go crazy. You don't want a crazy Superman. So given enough time it'd basically put everyone in danger.

Of course like most of these kinds of arguments this depends on your Superman.
>>
>>71831318
Ha! Classic Batman.
>>
>>71831052
Let's be honest, what the fuck does Batman can do if he goes full dictator?
>>
>>71831377
I honestly have a bigger problem with Batman being portrayed as a brooding borderline sociopath who punches criminals because he's a knotted up eight year old inside and not as an man who realized very young how cruel the world could be no matter your lot in life and made a conscious, adult decision to make it a better place.
>>
>>71831503
I have some idea about...
>>
>>71831601
You want a sane character. Batman is not sane.
He beats criminals because he likes.
>>
>>71829032
>What a terrible fate, to have to pretend your name is John Irwin instead of Clark Kent

He is Clark Kent, not Superman

Clark is who he grew up as, that is his real self more than Superman.
>>
>>71831664
>Batman is insane for fighting against evil and injustice
>but Superman is not
>>
>>71831736
Do not be retarded. It's his obsession to make him insane.
>>
File: micro-naps.jpg (152KB, 447x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
micro-naps.jpg
152KB, 447x700px
>>71831736
>>
>>71830632
>A lot of people don't seem to understand that Clark Kent

A lot of people's understanding of Superman/Clark Kent is like the speech Bill gave to what's her name in Part 2.
>>
>>71829077
>worst dump in all of Metropolis

Still better than moving to Gotham.
>>
>>71830632
Geoff Johns/Romita JR's run seems to be working a lot with Clark himself. Most recent issue was absolutely lovely.
>>
>>71830826
>some people get REALLY hung up on their first exposure to a character

This is something I don't get. I guess it's one of those things you have to be to get. Or maybe it's because my first exposure to Superman was Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. Fuck I don't know.
>>
>>71829158
Like fifteen years of Wally having his identity out in the open proves villains aren't often that depraved, only the real assholes make it personal. Chances are those types would have found out who you are anyway before this.

For most of the would be villains that would try that, Batman or Superman are fast enough to stop them before anything happens.

The only thing they can't be fast enough for is pure plot power, which they couldn't have stopped even before this. Like when Joker used his random hyper competency to find out who Superman was in less than a week and kill everyone in Metropolis once. Didn't matter that the information wasn't out there, plot can make anything like that suddenly happen.

If the plot decided this was a good thing, like Fantastic Four or Flash, it would suddenly be a good thing. Frankly that's not hard to believe at all, since Superman would normally be strong enough to protect his family members from all angles, if his powers weren't currently going on and off.

If the plot suddenly decided it was a bad thing, it would be treated as a bad thing. Like one arc of Flash where it was like "You just revealed yourself for the glory" and "Oh no, revealing my identity was always wrong, I just realized this, Spectre, help!". Also Spider-man OMD or that time Peter went to the Ultimate Universe "How stupid my younger self was, letting others know".

Is it inherently wrong? Not even close, typically Superman would be able to save everyone related to him if anyone was after them even if his powers were working normally, unless the villain was moving at the speed of plot or was just stupid in that certain way. Think there was a story about that recently though. Not everyone is the Joker, Wally made it work for ages.
>>
>>71831260
>Bat goes full dictator
>at the end he gets gunned down by some random nobody
>because he didn't cover his fucking face
>>
>>71830826
Dude. My first exposure was the TV series and the 90's. Him being a fulltime superhero like the F4 makes him boring. If that series has taught me anything it's that one writer can do well and dozens others just make the concept boring as fuck.

Superman has been one of the worst parts of Nu52 and he continues to be so.
>>
>>71831934
>Like fifteen years of Wally having his identity out in the open proves villains aren't often that depraved, only the real assholes make it personal.
The professionalism of the Flash Rogues is the exception, not the rule. It's what makes them, as a group, unique.
Consider we live in a world where if you say something offensive on twitter that's grounds for people to hunt you down and shame not only you, but your family, friends, and coworkers. And that's done in the name of "justice". How can such a thing happen and yet have our supervillains not do worse?
>>
>>71831338
Because Batman's parents are dead and it's called DETECTIVE comics for a reason.
>>
>>71831957
Max agility. Batman has never taken a bullet in the face and will never happen.

>>71832057
Batman was not the point.
>>
>>71832204
>Batman was not the point.
Yes, Batman is the point.
DC's biggest and most consistent success is Batman by a pretty wide margin, so they go "People like heroes driven by tragedy! Let's kill some parents!"
>>
>>71802515
Battle of the Atom, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>71800985
So I assume this is Nu52?

In which case, I guess the only ones who could possibly be in extra super danger would be Pa and Ma Kent (is Pa alive in Nu52?) & Smallville/Kansas?

I mean, it's not like Superman/Clark depends on the Daily Planet to get access to information, since he's just a blogger in Nu52. Attacking them in retribution has no more meaning than attacking any other building, especially since they're the ones who've outed him. And his girlfriend is Wonder Woman. What? He's afraid some mugger with a grudge is gonna go to her home on Themyscira and shoot her with a gun while she's not wearing her magic alloy bracelets?

Given the current setup in Nu52, I can't think of how this would matter to Superman/Clark, outside the threat to his parents.
>>
>>71832012
People are lazier than you think. People going out of their way when someone offends them is the exception, not the rule. You'd run into more issue with random people harassing people Superman knew asking about Superman than you would super villains giving them issues.

Joker might exists, but every villain being Joker is nowhere near correct, or every villain looking for a reason to become Joker is incorrect. People just use it as an example to say its always wrong to have your identity out there. Even when ironically Joker knew Batman's identity and never did anything personal. Maybe one in ten-thousand villains would be stupid enough to try to make it personal, Superman would be there within an atto-second to give them the red eye stare down before they never tried again.

It's fucking Superman, even being insane isn't enough to warrant most villains to try to get him angry at you.

People go out of their way to harass others online because they're behind the anonymous shield, because its just twitter, because they think they're right so whatever they do to the other guy is justice. That's more in line with paparazzi than it is with villains, as they feel they can get away with it. Villains either have to play smart, or they're behind bars in seconds. I mean I can't tell you enough levels of how that doesn't quite follow suit. This being this doesn't translate into that being this.
>>
>>71831503
With a combination of bribes, blackmail and investigation, he could probably make himself ridiculously powerful in politics.
>>
>>71831934
> proves villains aren't often that depraved,

Spiderman villans list is full of depraved so. when he's exposed himself, it began an hell on earth for him.
>>
>>71832260
>I guess the only ones who could possibly be in extra super danger would be Pa and Ma Kent (is Pa alive in Nu52?) & Smallville/Kansas?

Kansas to Superman is just one step away typically, but they're already dead in New 52.
>>
>>71832270
Shit would have been fine, when he was living with Tony and Tony was also helping to watch over his family.
>>
>>71832286
Wait, seriously? In that case, this seems even more pointless, heh.
>>
>>71829561
quitt playin supes just justify it for yourself and get it outta your system
>>
>>71832263
You have too much faith in humanity. I saw so much wickedness. People now worry even more about how it looks. if you bother someone or you give the impression of disrespect, many take it on personal very easy. You have no idea of assholes that I have to manage at work.
>>
>>71832263
>Joker might exists, but every villain being Joker is nowhere near correct, or every villain looking for a reason to become Joker is incorrect. People just use it as an example to say its always wrong to have your identity out there.
The funny thing is I was actually thinking about the Penguin, and that story how he destroyed that one guy. He THINKS someone is laughing at him, so he slowly and systematically destroys the guy's life until he commits suicide.. No actual killing or hostage situations involved.

And that's what I'd do if I were Lex Luthor. Buy Kent Farm and foreclose on it. Turn all of Smallville into a parking lot. Keep buying wherever Clark is living and evicting him. Daily Planet? That's gone. Print media is dead anyway. I've got bottomless pockets and can buy and sell people easy. Why go full retard and kidnap Lois when I can repossess all her stuff and blacklist her from so many careers that she'll have to turn tricks just to survive and end up offing herself via overdose?

You're jumping straight to "villains will kill his friends" when there are SO many other ways, perfectly legal ways even, to make the lives of everyone Clark knows miserable just by association. Especially given that his arch-nemesis has way more means to do so than a psychopathic clown.
>>
>>71832443
This devious plan falls apart pretty much the first time you run into a property (or person) that is not for sale.
>>
>>71832263
>It's fucking Superman, even being insane isn't enough to warrant most villains to try to get him angry at you.
You did not you read what happened? The first idiot who recognized him went to challenge him creating panic in middle ot the street. And people are really that bitch, especially when they think of not having to worry about consequences.
>>
>>71832263
Superman villains don't have to play it smart cause Superman villains are overpowered as fuck and can just say fuck you to jails and society as a whole.
>>
>>71832401
They're assholes, but they're lazy.

Most out of their way they'll typically go is Twitter.
>>
>>71832495
Then I use my connections in local, state, and national government and a beautiful little thing called Eminent Domain to turn them into municipal buildings and freeways to nowhere.

The ONLY person that might not be able to be fucked with in this way is another billionaire like Bruce Wayne (usually is), and as soon as he starts aiding the outed Superman, people are going to ask why, and then his secret identity is gone too, and then you've gotten Alfred and Dick killed.
>>
>>71832495

No, his point >>71832443 was quite solid and not just about properties.
>>
>>71832509
The ones that are stronger than him are more "outside of the system".

Darkseid, Brainiac, Doomsday, they don't care who his secret identity is here.

Only the Lex Luthor types might care, or maybe Toyman, but Lex might find it in some disgrace to go at it so openly. Though he might still do it in a casual sort of way.
>>
>>71832623
The parasite or some minor villan looking for fame could be a problem.
>>
Superman can't be in two places at once. Just tail Lois or whoever your target is, wait for the next earthquake in China to take Superman to the other side of the planet, and then make your move. Easy peasy.

Then the usual "Superman experiences tragedy and goes crazy and decides to rule the planet" thing can happen again with tedious predictability.
>>
>>71832681
Metallo as well. Superman still has some pretty OP villains who are petty as fuck and who won't mind spending some time in jail for Murder.
>>
>>71832443
what is Daredevil:Born Again
>>
>>71832725
Superman and Flash have both used the trick before where they're in the room and their secret identity is also in the room, because they're both just so fast they're constantly switching between both at light speed.

So yes, he can be in two places at once.

People forget how fast this guy is, someones threatening his tailor on one side of the world and Lois on another, he can do both in a few seconds.
>>
>>71832886
They do that trick when both of their identities have to be in the same room, not when one has to be thousands of miles away.

Flash might be able to though. Fucking attoseconds.
>>
>>71833123
I'm not sure you realize how much speed that trick would require to do at all.

A lot
>>
>>71832764
Proof that the plan works?
>>
>>71833207
Has a plan ever been able to beat a mainstream hero in the long run?

Best plan ever enacted was probably Bane's original appearance because he kept it simply yet still something that would surely work.

This type of stuff though, never so much works.
>>
>>71832623
Three word:Superman revenge squad
>>
>>71832740
You know what Metallo is probably weak to? Laser beams shot from the sky that melt him partway into the ground, too high to counter attack against.

Maybe also giant rocks
>>
>>71800985
Red Son is the best Superman. I want Warner to make this movie. It would be glorious and show communism as it is.
>>
>>71832260
It basically just means he'll have to deal with a little hero worship stuff while doing normal things like laundry. There's no huge negative consequences.
>>
>>71833259
If we go the whole "nothing in comics is permanent" route then that has to apply both ways and we have to admit that Clark is going to get his secret identity back in a few years anyway due to some bullishit.
>>
>>71833979
Not even, I'm 99% sure it's going to be undone by Pak and Yang by the end of the arc
>>
>>71833419
Sure Superman is Superpsyched to know that his life is basically a warzone now.
>>
>>71834331
After the first few times he has to scare someone away, they start to learn as the message spreads to what happens to those that try.

Then Batman comes up with a counter plan to allow Superman to live normally even with his identity out. Like everyone he knows gets a special watch that can send a message to Superman whenever for starters.

You can start killing random people in Metroplois and have the same effect on Superman as killing people he casually knows, still hurts either way, but people don't do it for a reason.
>>
How important is a secret identity anyway? Superman is just Superman most of the time. When you really think about it when would he ever have time to live a civilian life?'

It is so unimportant and irrelevant to the comics that Clark would go "Oh welp I just emerged from a fucking universal cataclysm that unmade reality here I go back to the Daily Planet!" That and any character that is important in DC already knows that Clark is Superman
>>
>>71833505
Its weird because film making sensibilities are a lot more accepting of liberal ideas, but communism still has to be portrayed as 100 percent evil and inaccurate. Honestly if films are to be believed then there is like no difference between Communism and Fascism.

Any kind of media that would portray communists even a little sympathetically is just not allowed. America is dumb
>>
>>71805768
Its not always good, but sometimes it is.

Just like old stuff.
>>
>>71831728

If Clark Kent ceases to exit because people know Superman is Clark Kent then Clark Kent is a construct. Though it doesn't look like thats how the story is swinging it.

Clark needs to man the fuck up and stop crying.
>>
Wait wait wait, did they actually have sue castrate Reed?
>>
>>71831786
But he operates far less often than Superman or Wonder Woman. Bruce sticks to night time while they are constantly in Superhero mode.
>>
>>71801809
Lois could be pretty good as a villain, or just someone who goes around exposing secrets best kept.
>>
>>71836070
no
>>
>>71801713
>top right corner

Look at that cunt. She totally thinks that she just has to say sorry and Clark will forgive her for being a bitch.

Fuck Lois.
>>
>>71802276

>outing bobby

You mean telling everybody he's gay?
>>
>>71829620

http://www.tsroadmap.com/voice/transsexual-voice.html
>>
>>71830478
I have no clue of the current Supergirl run is good or bad. Both I think.

Get it from the Win o if you have time to kill.
>>
>>71830486
>>71830267
>>71830176
>This is OMD for Superman
>>
>>71836732
I hear mostly positive stuff about it, especially the last arc about space Hogwarts
>>
>>71836816
The Space Hogwarts stuff is actually good.

I don't know. I, personally, haven't been to thrilled with it, though I'm still getting it when it comes out.
>>
File: 2342424242.jpg (16KB, 195x223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2342424242.jpg
16KB, 195x223px
This is stupid.
>>
>>71836147
Wait... The old universe is going to come back after the divergence. DC will have its OMD
>>
>>71837334
>The old universe is going to come back after the divergence
I wish, but that's not happening any time soon.
>>
>>71833505

Red Son is dumb on a lot of levels, from Luthor exacting a decades-long revenge due to a clone beating him at chess to Supes almost blindly trusting Brainiac and letting him brainwash people despite his ideals.

One of those cases where the concept is more interesting than the actual execution, but no way can Hollywood be expected to improve on a concept that involves communism as a sympathetic point of view.
>>
>>71837334
They just need another Crisis and it's done.
>>
>>71830632
>A lot of people don't seem to understand that Clark Kent, the guy who was raised in kansas

Yeah but one of the architects of this run, Pak, understands that perfectly well. So I'm not worried on that account.
>>
>>71831957
>Batman
>ever getting shot in the face
>>
>>71832623
>Darkseid, Brainiac, Doomsday, they don't care who his secret identity is here.

I dunno man. In this very run when Vril Dox/Brainiac executed his master plan (taking the minds of every human on Earth, with no survivors) he hit Smallville and Metropolis first because he knew those were the places Clark called home. Dude was a megacunt.
>>
File: 13 (5).jpg (390KB, 1332x790px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13 (5).jpg
390KB, 1332x790px
>>71834331

His life was already a warzone. From Space Satans coming to Earth to see if they could rule the galaxy together, to space dragons sent by his space brother to test his powers, to space warlords coming to earth because fuck earth, it's not like this changes much. The only difference is he can't hang out with Jimmy and Cat in his apartment anymore because Lois fucking ruined it. Also

>implying Clark x post-Flashpoint Cat isn't best ship

Fuck lois
>>
Lois literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>71838165
>yfw New52 Cat is >>>> New52 Lois.
>>
>>71838244
Oh god you're not wrong how horrible
>>
File: 1419300842745.jpg (17KB, 300x305px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419300842745.jpg
17KB, 300x305px
Why would DC start doing stupid shit when New 52 was finally getting in a good groove?
>>
File: Superman-Zone-010.jpg (311KB, 817x935px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Superman-Zone-010.jpg
311KB, 817x935px
>>71838244

Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: 1427841968430.jpg (796KB, 1280x1971px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427841968430.jpg
796KB, 1280x1971px
>>71838165
>>
>>71838329
>tfw her son died and she coped by oversexing herself to fill the void

Why is Pre-Flashpoint Cat also so perfectly tragic?
>>
>>71837844
So, red pants again?
>>
>>71838432

ONLY red pants, boots, and cape

No more blue

Just a speedo
>>
>>71838316
Honestly I'm kinda hoping for more of her. Have her take over as Superman's PR agent from Lois.

Think about it: They run a website together, she left the planet and her job because she was inspired by Clark. She's an underdog to Lois.

She's what Lois was back at the beginning of Pre 52. - young, Idealistic and just starting out and inspired by Clark/Superman.
>>
>>71838456

I don't think Johns would allow it, his endgame ship is always going to be Lois/Clark

Plus all the other potential love interests for Clark (like Lucy) got torpedoed when the Wonder Woman thing happened
>>
>>71838505
>like Lucy
she's also gay now
>>
>>71838583

I know, which is hilarious

That one date she and Clark went on must have been fucking awful for her to decide that she was basically done with penises forever
>>
>>71838229
(Sarcasm)

From a moral point of view, that's not how do you deal with the "friends". Lois should have warned him before. Explain her reasons and intentions.

She use the "truth excuse" to act with selfishness. The "truth" is not an excuse for the lack of common sense and NO... "Truth" is above everything. Think that the truth is a value that allow any action is just stupidity.
>>
>>71801197
>remember that Lois was fucking that guy, and Clark was all sad. And that guy was all "Maybe he's pining for you?" Then she was all "Nah, let's get back to fucking",

How should she have responded?

"You're right. We're breaking up and I'm going out with Clark now."
>>
>>71838730

Yeah as far as she knew he was never into her that way in the first place

Aside from that one time in that bar he never evinced even the slightest interest
>>
>>71838165
>>71838316
>Cat will never be Clark's trophy wife
she deserves it>>71838373 thats too sad
>>
>>71832566
>The ONLY person that might not be able to be fucked with in this way is another billionaire like Bruce Wayne (usually is), and as soon as he starts aiding the outed Superman, people are going to ask why, and then his secret identity is gone too, and then you've gotten Alfred and Dick killed.

Except the only person people want to fuck with less than Superman is Batman.
>>
>>71832566
>The ONLY person that might not be able to be fucked with in this way is another billionaire like Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne and Batman are dead though
>>
>>71838906
Again?
>>
>>71839083

Yeah

It's like every week with him and Supes, one or the other is dead
>>
WOW
Seems this comic hit it right on the mark. Going to need a elseworld story of this..
>>
>>71839219

Hit what right on the mark? The haircut?

Because Superman, unlike the Plutonian, isn't going to murder Singapore or Jimmy Olsen.
>>
>>71839083
Other times, normal people did not know and Elliot played the Bruce role. This time his "dead" was official.
>>
>>71839219
>this comic hit it right on the mark
How?
>>
>>71839317

It predicted Mark Waid's butthurt levels
>>
>>71829286
but he does, unless you are suggesting that he steals. surely you aren't right
>>
>>71839219
Or get raped by Lex Luther in Wonder Woman/Lois' body.
>>
>>71829286

This incarnation of him needs sleep, at the very least.
>>
>>71829301
That's was dumb as well.
>>
>>71839356

Actually I think that one might happen
>>
>>71801969
Allstar Superman was like 10 years ago, and Kingdom Come was 20.
>>
>>71839361
Because he play too much with his Solar flare. I think that Clark likes to feel weak and normal
>>
>>71839409
Wait, are you implying Kingdom "I'm gonna go murder the United Nations because I'm butthurt about them nuking us" Come Superman is any good? Or that the whole comic wasn't just Waid and Ross whining about how modern comics are bad because they suck?

Nah fuck off
>>
>>71800985
New 52 superman or New 52 Action Comics? Or something else?
>>