[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MCU INFINITY STONES: 4 DOWN, 2 TO GO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 23

File: Infinity_stones_low.png (541KB, 561x590px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity_stones_low.png
541KB, 561x590px
>In related news, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige clarified which Infinity Stones we have yet to see in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

>“Time and Soul are the two that are not accounted for,” he tells CraveOnline

>SOURCE: craveonline.com/entertainment/film/interviews/852437-exclusive-interview-kevin-feige-on-the-infinity-stones-civil-war-and-more-marvel-studios/3
>>
>>71774287
So aether is reality like everyone assumed. Still, nice to have that finally confirmed. Soul will probably be gotg2 if they decide to introduce Adam warlock or time if they want to integrate some Guardians 3000 shit.
>>
>>71774328
>Implying they wont do Kang with the Time Gem in GotG2

And he'll probably die at the end too.
>>
>>71774374
I don't understand why everyone keeps saying kang for guardians. He's one of the avengers most iconic villains, if not their most iconic villain. More so than ultron, Loki, or thanos for sure. But he briefly showed up for one short filler arc in DNA guardians and suddenly everyone considers him a guardians villain. That shit doesn't make sense.

There are plenty of cosmic villains that guardians 2 can use. They don't have to start stealing the avengers'.
>>
>>71774445
Ultron is just as iconic an Avengers villian as Kang.

>>71774328
I'm guessing soul in Doctor Strange.
>>
>>71774445
The need to squeeze the time gem in at some point. They're going to hop on a high profile time traveler.

It's Kang, I'd say put him in another movie, but Guardians is the best fit aside from a possible Avengers 4.
>>
>>71774547
Unless Kang is IW1, and Thanos is GotG2 and IW2
>>
>>71774547
>high profile time traveler
Dr Strange.

Time Gem will come from Strange. They're gonna go full Dr Who and get those fans.
>>
>>71774374
Time Stone in GotG 2 would make sense if they play up Peter longing for his childhood eighties home.
>>
>>71774617
They need to do more than Who tho.

Fucking Vincent Price, Twilight Zone/Outer Limits psychedelic astral projection dark summoning creations from old times and pocket cerebral fantastical dimensions

Also filmed in 3D.
>>
>>71774287
>Tesseract
>H?
>Aether
>N?
>Orb
>Staff
What are the others, an hourglass and a necklace?
>>
>>71774733
Yeah, all that too. It's goin to be by far the weirdest shit ever. I mean look who they got to play Strange.

I can't wait.

It's going to be an exciting next 5 years.
>>
>>71774328
No, Soul in Dr. Strange, Time in Gotg2. Fuck Adam Warlock fags.
>>
>>71774778
On both sides of the coin really.
And all the others that pop up too.

It's fucking exciting.
>>
>>71774812
Need a true powerhouse for Thanos, anon.
>>
>>71774617
>Doctor Strange
>Time gem
>not soul gem

They're not going to use Adam.
>>
>>71774656
or the futureguardians with major victory and star...hawk? or whatever that dudechick's name was
>>
>>71774765
Time Gem confirmed for Hourglass.}
>>
>>71774832
Warlock's not going to have a fucking gem in his head when that's now Vision's thing.
>>
>>71774982
>They're not going to use Adam.
How do you figure?
>>
>>71774982
Soul is best for Adam, because that's one of the keys that got to Thanos, on how Adam is, even without it.

Seriously, there's like fucking twelve issues of them kicking it and shit, discussing life problems and universal issues while Thanos was going about rising back up. And when he was conquering.

Closest thing Thanos has for a friend
>>
>>71775040
We can't one up Tony.
>>
>>71774765
>Staff
scepter, technically, but it still works

like just crazytalk though
>>
>>71775034
Then he can have it one some other part of his body. Maybe make it his heart or something.
>>
>>71775068
Vision's is more closer to his brow.

And I thought Adam's was always in the upper part of his forehead
like a third eye
>>
>>71775055
What?
>>
adam a shit. i hope he doesn't show up at all.
>>
>>71774287
What if Soul is in Thor Ragnarok

And Time is in Inhumans which comes out after Infinity War part I?
>>
>>71775101
Inhumans comes out after Infinity War Part 2.
>>
>>71775095
WE CAN'T ONE UP TONY
>>
>>71775124
SHIT!
>>
>>71775040
He's in his cocoon in the collector's lair.

Now, we know that having two infinity stones near each other causes problems (which is why they gave the collector the Aether)

Wouldn't having the Aether plus Adam Warlock with the soul gem be a problem?
>>
Heh, this disapoints me. The aether makes for a much more convincing Soul gem to me. It lives, has kind of a mind of its own, possesses people, and protects itself. Heck, one could make the argument that Malekith planned to resurrect his elves and THEN wipe out the light in the universe. It made more sense for Strange to have the reality one too.
>>
>>71775094
but anon a third eye makes more sense for vision :^)
>>
>>71775190
>mind on mind

LOTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

But no, that's a double dip dumbass direction.

Soul on his already highly awakened mind is a devastating thing.

Remember, Adam used to be basically Jesus, till they worked on the edges of his story.
>>
>>71775124
Yes, I read you the first time. I just don't understand what you're talking about.
>>
>>71775145
>Adam's in his cocoon in The Collector's Museum

Not anymore he isn't since The Collector's Slave girl touched the Power Stone & blew up his collection causing the Cocoon to crack open
>>
>>71774656
But Soul would allow him to speak to his mother and find out who his father is.
>>
>>71775535
Well yes, but he and the aether were together for a while.
>>
>>71775145
I thought the Asgardians gave the Aether to the Collector because they thought it would make them too big a target to have both stones in one place
>>
>>71775068
If they give Adam a "Heartstone" it fits with the whole
>Tessaract
>Heartstone
>Aether
>N
>Orb
>Sceptre
thing they've got going on.
>>
There's three movies which could potentially feature a Stone.
>Guardians 2
>Dr. Strange
>Thor: Ragnaork

And I remember when people thought that Ant Man would be a heist movie involving the Time Gem. But nope, not anymore.

I say that Soul Gem is Dr. Strange, and Time is Ragnarok and holy fuck you dumbasses Gunn said he was distancing the Guardians sequel from the Infinity War plot. He's said it at least twice so far. There's a very small chance a stone will be in the movie.
>>
>>71775585
I'm took it as interactions between the stones, but all they said was "it wouldn't be wise to keep two infinity stones so close together"

So it could go either way
>>
>>71775684
What about Captain Marvel? She could get lost in Kree space and end up getting powered by one

It makes about as much sense as the Psyche-Magnitron
>>
>>71775773
Captain Marvel is released between Part 1 and Part 2.
>>
>>71775773
>YFW Richard Rider Nova is a co-star in that film.
>>
>>71774445
Kang is absolutely not as iconic as Ultron.
>>
Strange will have soul or it will be part of his movie I would assume.
>>
>>71776209
Because Benedict Cumberbatch has vacant soulless eyes?
>>
>>71775684
There were rumors for months about Hank having the Time Gem and bringing back Wasp while making himself younger again.
>>
>>71776236
That wasn't a rumor, that was the desperation of Pymfags.
>>
>>71776155

I disagree. He absolutely is.

>>71776223

Eye of Agamotto...
>>
>>71776538
>Eye of Agamotto
I'm not huge in Doc Strange, but doesn't the eye have the power to go back in time?
>>
>>71776155
Nigga what? Ultron has some good classic arcs, but Kang is the villain for like half of all major Avengers arcs.
>>
>>71776572

Don't think so. The eye is mostly sensory stuff. I don't even know whether Doctor Strange has the power to travel in time at all.
>>
File: Ronostheaccuser.png (34KB, 650x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ronostheaccuser.png
34KB, 650x200px
>>71774287
i thought there was only 4
>>
>>71776921
I hate when people act like they know what they're talking about.

Why do I keep coming here?
>>
>>71776921

The only way to not get ulcers is to be patient and explain it to them as you would a child.
>>
Isn't guardians 2 gonna be called guardians 3000? So wouldn't time be there? And soul fits doctor strange
>>
>tfw no MCU Kang

Thanos a shit
>>
>>71776921
>image

Someone I know shared something similar to this. The moment Iron Man first showed up, a girl in the cinema shouted "Robert Stark!"

During the credits scene, of course it showed RDJ as /Tony/ Stark. The girl nervously laughed and said "Oh yeah, it's Robert Downey Jr. Ahaha"

I fucking cringed and laughed.
>>
>>71775605
What the fuck begins with N that they can use for the time stone?

Nullifier? But that's wrapped up with F4 rights.

Nye of Nagamotto?
>>
>>71777128
Nigger. It's hidden inside an old slave.
>>
>>71774374
Well they still need some bad guys to appear in Infinity War Part 1. Who do you guys think will return? Ultron is a must.
>>
>>71777178
>Who do you guys think will return
Red Skull
>>
>>71777091
>Isn't guardians 2 gonna be called guardians 3000?
That's its production name. Not its actual title. Production names can range from being the actual title to being completely different and no connection to the movie being worked on at all.
>>
>>71774287
http://strawpoll.me/4252662
PLACE
YOUR
BETS
>>
>ORB OF AGAMOTTO

>http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Odin%27s_Trophy_Room
>>
What does the Aether have to do with Reality?
Reality was always the wonkiest gem but still. Shit just destroys.
>>
>>71777428
"It's dangerous to have 2 infinity stones so close together"
>>
>>71777428
Much like the Gauntlet it was just an easter eye, nothing more.
>>71777440
Malekith wanted to change the universe into darkness, thus warping reality was needed.
>>
>>71777440

It folded open reality. Or was that just the Alignment?
>>
>>71777440
Don't understand too.
It was clearly the power gem as it is used to give strength to warriors.
>>
>>71777524
It was just the alignment.
At no moment the aether bended reality.
Like the tesseract and the orb, none of them showed any power of infinity gems. Only the mind gem was showed mind raping people.
>>
>>71777541
The orb from GOTG was power, hence was the Celestial destroyed the whole planet.
>>
>>71777568
>Like the tesseract, none of them showed any power of infinity gems

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>71777568
The Tesseract showed the Space power. It opened portals and shit.
>>
>>71777522
>Much like the Gauntlet it was just an easter eye, nothing more.

when was this confirmed?
Thanos probably stole it, or Loki gave it to him

don't spread untruth tales around brother
>>
>>71777568
Red Skull being warped to space says HELLO.
>>
>>71777602
>space jam
Ok. This one could be it.
Then aether for power (give power to warrior/the doctor) and orb for reality (used by celestial to chnage world in fuel).
>>
>>71777440
It could render the entire Universe into utter darkness/voidness through manipulation of the Alignment.

>>71777541
Each MCU Gem gives power/strength to some extent, which is fair enough considering the importance/origins of the Gems. It was just that the Orb gave the MOST power, so much that even simply holding it would obliterate you and it gave the user the ability to annihilate planets in the blink of an eye.
>>
So the Orb from GotG wasn't Soul?
I thought Quill was literally making peace with his mother's soul by finally holding her hand at the end
>>
>>71777440
He was going to use it to alter the fabric of reality. Seems like a reality gem.
>>
>>71777663
No, it was Power.

Didn't they state that in the movie?
>>
File: thanos-vs-shuma-500.png (53KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
thanos-vs-shuma-500.png
53KB, 500x313px
SPACE
>>
>>71777649
I would agree with that
Also, Orb "changed" the space around them and people holding it
>But its power because it was destroying people with excess!
Honestly, so was the Aether.
>>
>>71777707
No. Feige stated it shortly before the movie came out, so must people went in already knowing it was the power gem.
>>
>>71777731
No, it's power because gunn said it was power.
>>
Fuck Infinity War.
>>
>>71777737
Ah, okay. I knew it had been confirmed somewhere, I just couldn't remember.
>>
>>71777662
The aether was killing jane and was described as a killer parasite. Power.
>>
Time will be in Ragnarok; Soul in Strange.

Screencap this
>>
>>71774445
>I don't understand why everyone keeps saying kang for guardians. He's one of the avengers most iconic villains, if not their most iconic villain. More so than ultron, Loki, or thanos for sure. But he briefly showed up for one short filler arc in DNA guardians and suddenly everyone considers him a guardians villain.

It's because the Guardians don't really have anything resembling iconics villain of their own. Short of dipping into the original Guardians' pool of characters and having them fight the Badoon or something.

If whoever they use in GotG2 basically winds up being a random cosmic asspull, Kang's just as good as anyone else. And he's got the tie-in to Time that could come in handy.

The irony is, Annihilus might be a strong contender for "cosmic" villain to foist off on the GotG, but he's probably locked in as a Fantastic Four villain over at Fox.
>>
File: the good doctor.jpg (97KB, 454x587px) Image search: [Google]
the good doctor.jpg
97KB, 454x587px
one of them is obviously gona show up in Doctor Strange right?
>>
>>71777787
Why would I do that when you have it backwards?
>>
>>71777807
Badoon were originally supposed to be the replacement for the Sakaarians in GOTG, but they don't own the rights to them.
>>
>>71777769
Correction, it was confirmed by Gunn. Either way, official confirmation.

Feige confirmed Tesseract is space. Gunn confirmed Orb for Power. Thor confirmed Sceptre for Mind. Then Feige just said that the only unaccounted for ones are time and soul, which means that aether is reality by process of elimination.

Also all of the stones are intentionally different colors than their gem/comic versions, so based on that we can surmise that Time is going to be green and Soul is going to be Orange.
>>
At the end of Age of Ultron Thor says "the mind stone is the fourth infinity stone to surface in the past few years." How does he know about the power stone?
>>
>>71777128
>What the fuck begins with N that they can use for the time stone?

Node, Nexus, Noodle
>>
>>71777851
Collector.
>>
>>71777851
Because the Asgardians have contact with The Collector?
>>
>space stones
>still calling them stones and not gems

Why the fuck are they doing this? Why did they even change gem to stone.
>>
>>71777851
His vision. Did you not watch the movie?
>>
>>71777885
Because gems are gay, only girls like gems.
>>
>>71777885
>Why did they even change gem to stone
Because Gem sounds to girly
>>
>>71777867
You know what, that reminds me: does he still even have Aether? His entire collection exploded during Guardians, so for all we know it could be missing.
>>
>>71777807
>It's because the Guardians don't really have anything resembling iconics villain of their own
Magus and the Universal Church of Truth or Korvac are major Guardians villains. Use one of them. Otherwise, they can dip into any of the cosmic villains that they own the rights to.

Kang isn't a cosmic villain. He's an earth-based Avengers villain. Using him as the villain for GotG2 before ever being in an Avengers movie would be like if they used Ultron as the villain for GotG2 instead of Avengers 2 or if they used Loki as the villain in Dr. Strange before ever having him appear in Thor.
>>
>>71777777
>>
File: Kang_005.jpg (85KB, 616x819px) Image search: [Google]
Kang_005.jpg
85KB, 616x819px
>>71774445
A few reasons:

1.He's not going to be available as a Avengers villain until Phase 4, even then it's unlikely. I'd say he's "too weird" for the Avengers, but just right for the off-beat tone of GOTG
2.He appeared (if only briefly) in the GOTG run that the movies are inspired by. Said run also had time shenanigans
3.He's quite Cosmic-y and fits the GOTG
4.We need the Time Gem in a movie. Kang is Marvel's primary Time Travelling villain. Time Gem+Time Traveler= You do the math.
5.He's a good character and it would be a disgusting waste not to use him.
>>
>>71777118

To be fair, Rob Stark was a major character in Game of Thrones. I can easily see getting the names blended together in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>71777851
>At the end of Age of Ultron Thor says "the mind stone is the fourth infinity stone to surface in the past few years." How does he know about the power stone?

Because the whole mess with the Orb was probably hot gossip in space rumor circles, and the Asgardians had a vested interest for looking into the details if they heard the Collector was involved. It wasn't really all that secret.

Just because Thor is chilling on Earth and boning Natalie Portman doesn't mean he doesn't keep in touch with some of his bros from Asgard. Especially since Sif seems to apparently drop by Earth every other week or so based on Agents of SHIELD. So Volstagg probably mentioned it to him during their weekly poker night/drunken feast.
>>
>>71777851
Did you miss the whole "Dipping into the foreshadowing pool of destiny" sub-plot? Thor had an exposition dump given to him in the form of dream-like visions.
>>
>>71777916
>Korvac is a major Guardians villain

Korvac was technically an Avengers villain...
>>
>>71774445
>one short filler arc

First, DnA runs has no filler, EVERYTHING was important. Of course, it was just 25 issues.
>>
>>71777976

Yeah. Anyone who is anyone on the galactic scene has to know that some major shit went down on Xandar. The Asgardians already know about the infinity stones, so it probably wouldn't take much for them to piece together the power gem was in play from witness accounts, assuming that the Asgardians don't just ask the Nova Corp directly. The Nova Core has to have some kind of diplomatic relations with Asgard, if only to define jurisdiction.
>>
>>71774547

Avengers 3 and 4 are Infinity War.
>>
>>71778066
DnA Guardians was Event Tie-in and Lead-up: The Comic. If it didn't tie into or serve as lead-up/aftermath from one of the cosmic events then it was pretty much filler. Not saying it was bad, but let's not act like DnA's guardians wasn't just a vehicle for War/Realm/Imperative.
>>
>>71777973
That doesn't make it not funny. She also didn't have to shout it since she's in the cinema with other people watching. It's more of a case people are trying to look like they know stuff than "heat of the moment".
>>
File: Beyonders_001.jpg (673KB, 1984x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Beyonders_001.jpg
673KB, 1984x1436px
Enough with Kang. There isn't going to be a fucking Kang. It's Beyonders and that's it.

...Kang, lmfao. What a crock.
>>
>>71775684

There's also black panther but nobody cares for that right?
>>
>>71778148
>Beyonders
Nigga there's no fucking way they touch Beyonders until hints during phase 4 at the earliest. We might get Secret Wars for Phase 6, but no way are they going to bust their loads earlier than that.
>>
>>71777194
Didn't Weaving say he was done with comic movies? Although Evans did say something similar...
>>
>>71778148
FUCK YOU.

KANG IS THE BEST MARVEL VILLAIN NEXT TO DOOM HIMSELF.
>>
>>71777091

Unh... no?
>>
>>71778208
>They've never replaced an actor before.
>>
>>71778241
The production title is Guardians 3000. That doesn't mean that's what its actually going to be called, nor does it mean that OG Guardians stuff will factor in at all, but it is the production name.
>>
>>71778205
>Phase 6
>Implying the MCU will survive until 2030s
>>
>>71778205
Mate, MCU will die after Phase 3
>>
>>71775148
>The aether makes for a much more convincing Soul gem to me. It lives, has kind of a mind of its own, possesses people, and protects itself.
They all might be semi sentient though. The Other claimed that the Tesseract "had awakened", and Selvig said that the Tesseract "Had showed him so much".
>>
>>71777568

The orb was the Power stone. It gave unlimited power.

The Tesseract is the space stone. It can teleport the user, open up wormholes.

All of them fit. It's just that reality is too much OP and isn't used properly, but that thing, since when I first saw the movie, seemed like Reality. Or power, but that's the orb already.
>>
>>71778285
Feige has plans all the way to 2028.
>>
>>71777194
"CA:TWS" Co-directors Anthony and Joe Russo & upcoming Co-directors of "CA:CW" & "TA:IW:PART1&2" have stated they want to bring back Red Skull but only if they can find the proper way to do so within the stories of said upcoming films. Hugo Weaving has even stated recently he doesn't even know yet if/when Red Skull might return to the fight but that he might return to play the role again even though he has stated in past interviews he doesn't want to reprise the role again.

all we know right now is that Baron Zemo will be in the upcoming "CA:CW" & that Baron Wolfgang von Strucker was in the Post-Credits Scene in "CA:TWS" & "TA:AOU" confirming the higher hierarchy of HYDRA is still in command. Arnim Zola was even suppose to have his full robot body running away from the hidden bunker explosion but the Russo's thought it would be to comical looking considering they were trying to keep "CA:TWS" a somewhat grounded spy thriller film, but that doesn't necessarily mean he won't return either since in the scene where Black Widow & Cap are trying to access the S.H.I.E.L.D. Flash Drive from the Lemurian Star in the computer store she said it was constantly rewriting itself in order to stop her from accessing the data so realistically Zola could have uploaded himself onto the internet/another hidden HYDRA location after Black Widow & Cap plugged the S.H.I.E.L.D. Flash Drive into the Data Bank Console at the hidden bunker before the S.H.I.E.L.D. missiles destroyed the place.
>>
>>71778323
>Marvel/Disney will stop there money train
You must be retarded.
>>
>>71777622

Confirmed? Dude, first the gauntlet is in Odin's room. Then it is in Thanos' hand with no explanation. And fucking eye of agamatto? Are they gonna tie Strange with Thor?

Although I like your theory, Loki is problably helping Thanos... for some reason.
>>
>>71778346
>Zola/Ultron Team Up in some future story.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 216x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 216x324px
I wouldn't be surprised if the next main overarching MCU storyline is an adaptation of the 1984 Secret War. Fuck, it honestly doesn't even have to be overarching.
>>
>>71777707

They did. People here are literally retarded.
>>
>>71778148
Beyonder is the most inconsistent thing in the comics. Why would they even want to touch it, when the comic writers have no idea what to do with him, or his species?
>>
>>71774733

>Vincent Price's voice in a 3D enviroment

2spooky
>>
>>71777787

Nope.
>>
>>71777807

Both the Badoon and Annihilus are F4's realm.
>>
>>71778378
>for some reason
nigga Thanos gave Loki his army
>>
File: Dis gon b gud.jpg (56KB, 546x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dis gon b gud.jpg
56KB, 546x460px
>>71774733
I don't watch movies in 3D, but I will fucking watch Doctor Strange in 3D.
>>
>>71778409
It's the one of the most well-known pre-2000s crossover event after Infinity War, but honesty it'd wouldn't be worth it adapting it. The only long-lasting development was the Symbiote.
>>
>>71777128
Norn Stone.
It is the source of Asgard's "Realm Eternal" status, and it's removal will cause Ragnarok.
>>
>>71774287
TIME GEM WILL BE GREEN

GREEN IS THE COLOR OF KANG

KANG CONFIRMED
>>
Everyone is assuming the next Stones will appear in GotG 2 or Strange
>yfw one is in Ant-Man
>>
>>71777916
>Otherwise, they can dip into any of the cosmic villains that they own the rights to.

Which are none.

>Kang isn't a cosmic villain. He's an earth-based Avengers villain. Using him as the villain for GotG2 before ever being in an Avengers movie would be like if they used Ultron as the villain for GotG2

Kang is cosmic and he's not earth-based. Sure, Earth is important to him and shit.

It's funny you mention Ultron because he was the original villain for the Star-lord guardians in the comics. That kind of thing happens in the comics a lot. Kang was also used as a guardians villain, in the comics, people just see them as "villains" not "avengers villain" or "cap villain" or "iron man villains".
>>
>>71778522
The Green one's probably the Soul Gem. They haven't been true to the color scheme so far, but not making it green would mess up Adam Warlock's aesthetic.
>>
>>71778276

Well, that is kinda strange then. I wonder why they would use that name if not the actual film.

>Guardians 3000
>not the third guardians movie.

Okay..
>>
>>71778485
Oh yes, do tell all the long-lasting developments that happened thanks to Infinity Gauntlet or Civil War.

Secret Wars has some of the most iconic moments in Marvel history. Doom confronting the Beyonder? Hulk holding up a mountain? The initial I AM FROM BEYOND! declaration?
>>
>>71778346

What exactly was Weaving's beef with the role?
>>
File: Seth Rogen Gluten.jpg (48KB, 670x368px) Image search: [Google]
Seth Rogen Gluten.jpg
48KB, 670x368px
>>71778527
Pym particles is an infinity Stone.
>>
>>71778461

...So? Why would he STILL be working with him? Doesn't make sense to me. Guess we'll find out in Thor 3: Another Loki movie.
>>
>>71778615
Make-up was the biggest gripe I believe.
>>
>>71778532
>Kang is cosmic and he's not earth-based.
How in the ever loving fuck is Kang not "earth-based?"

>It's funny you mention Ultron because he was the original villain for the Star-lord guardians in the comics.
I know you retard, that's why I mentioned him. Yes, you COULD make Ultron the villain in a Guardians movie and adapt Conquest but it wouldn't make any goddamn sense to do him there before Avengers because he's an Avengers villain.
>>
>>71778603
>prominence of the Infnity Gems has persisted on the Marvel Universe for decades
>holy shit nigger are you serious? Civil War had impacted the universe for a long while and probably still is in some respects.

And "iconic moments" aren't "lasting developments".
>>
>>71778500
>Norn Stone.

Unh... okay I guess.

>It is the source of Asgard's "Realm Eternal" status

No, it isn't.

>and it's removal will cause Ragnarok.

Nope. Take your fanfiction elsewhere

>>71778463
>I don't watch movies in 3D

So you don't watch movies? Because 3D is the norm, and has been for sometime. Was Avengers 2 even premiered in 2D?
>>
>>71778603

You do realize they can't use Doom and that Beyonder shit wasn't even cool in the 80s, much less now.
>>
>>71778646
>So? Why would he STILL be working with him?
Maybe so that Thanos doesn't do all the shit Loki was threatened with when Thanos gets his hands on Loki? Remember, Loki not only failed to obtain the Tesseract, he lost the Scepter too. He's got a lot to make up for.
>>
>>71778672
>for a long while
Pretty much everything changed as a result of Civil War was undone with the heroic age. Civil War -> Seige was all of 3 years which really makes it no more lasting than AvX, since we're 3 years out from AvX and still having things from it be relevant.
>>
>>71778662

In that, he threatens things that are beyond earth. Unless you're talking about where he was born?
>>
>>71778615
nothing he's just one of those actors that doesn't like to play the same role more than once is all unless the money's right or the character's overall arc is worth it in the script he is given for the sequels.(as examples: he got paid more money to reprise his role as voice actor for "Transformers: ROTF" & "Transformers: DOTM" & he actually wanted to return for the "The Hobbit" Trilogy)
>>
>>71778686
>Nope. Take your fanfiction elsewhere
Hey man, everyone else is making shit up. I just saw some guy say that Kang was linked to the Time Gem, and that ain't fucking from the comics. Why can't I theorize about this?
>>
>>71778710
They can't use Doom YET. Hence saving Secret Wars for phase 6. By then they hopefully will have gotten those rights back.

Actually, now that I think about it, I wonder if Molecule Man is part of the FF rights, too.
>>
>>71778686
>Was Avengers 2 even premiered in 2D?
Um, yes? Every 3D movie has non 3D showings where I live. Is that not the case for you?
>>
>>71778737
He's an earthling from earth that rarely operates outside of Earth whose whole MO is conquering earth in difference time-periods.
>>
>>71778738

It's the fucking red skull. They could literally get any actor to do him, either way they are gonna have to put CGI and make up on him.
>>
>>71778756
I know Annihilus is, and it makes me so mad that Fox has squandered that. I think they even had him in early scripts of the reboot, with Doom for the sequel, and it looks like the rewrites scrapped it in favor of yet more Doom.
>>
>>71778780

Why the fuck doesn't he go back in time to conquer it when it's easy?

Goddamn it, time travellers villains don't make fucking sense. Seriously, has his origin even sorted out? I don't even remember who he was. Some descendant from Reed richards? They will problably *surely* make him a Stark in the movies.
>>
>>71778830

FOX is just retarded. They can use so many fucking characters instead they only use the main four and Doom. They used Silver Surfer once and poorly, and didn't even TRY with galactus.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 641x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 641x534px
The end credits scene of Infinity War: Part 2 will involve Red Skull in some capacity.

I can almost fucking feel it.
>mfw after the events of IW Red Skull has returned to Earth and first contacts Zemo, who reveals he's planning to take down the Avengers
>>
>>71778848
He tried to take over cowboy times and failed.

I think Apocalypse beat his ass out of ancient Egypt too.
>>
>>71778771
One of my local cinemas have 8 slots for 2D movies and an IMAX. 5 of those slots and the IMAX are playing AoU.
>>
File: Saad Maan.jpg (57KB, 219x307px) Image search: [Google]
Saad Maan.jpg
57KB, 219x307px
>>71778864
They have so much man.
The list of stuff I'm pretty sure they have includes
>Silver Surfer
>Galactus
>The Badoon
>The Skrulls (in part)
>Annihilus
>Blastaar
>All Negative Zone stuff(?)
>Shi'Ar
>Starjammers(?)
Basically, any cosmic thing that is most closely tied to the Fantastic 4 or X Men? They've got it. That's why obscure races like Krylorians make up the background of the GotG movie.
>>
>>71778885
>The end credits scene of Infinity War: Part 2 will involve Red Skull in some capacity.
I really really doubt it. Why, after their huge Space Avengers Extravaganza that ties together pretty much all heroes into a Universe-shattering finale, would they want to keep going with loose plot threads from Phase 1 movies? They're gonna do new heroes to try to keep it fresh after that.
>>
>>71778848
He did. He ruled ancient Egypt for decades.
>>
>>71779058
That's why I included the whole Zemo thing.
>>
>>71778995
Phalanx and technarchy are also fox through the x-men rights. Brood, too.
>>
>>71778967
Damn man. They're basically assuming "Everyone is going to see this movie" at this point.
>>
>>71778934
>He tried to take over cowboy times and failed.

How come?
>>
File: this kills the human.gif (4MB, 368x208px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the human.gif
4MB, 368x208px
>>71779120
Fox has made seven X-Men movies. Seven. More movies than Iron Man has been in. Yet every movie concerns exclusively Earth characters and conflicts. Every movie's conflict is essentially Good mutants vs. Bad mutants vs. Bad humans. Even the newest one was essentially the plot of X 2, but with more robots and Time travel. They have the universe, and they're still recycling their movies.
>>
>>71777128
Nexus for the time stone.

Soul gem will be Helix, Heart or Heaven or somesuch
>>
File: KANG THE CONQUEROR.jpg (57KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
KANG THE CONQUEROR.jpg
57KB, 427x640px
>>71774287
>All these people saying Kang will be the bad guy in GotG 2 because of the Time Gem
Have you considered the possibility that maybe the Time Gem won't show up until Infinity War Part 1 and won't necessarily be in anyone's posession?
Soul Gem could easily show up in either Dr Strange or GotG 2, thus leaving the Time Gem.
There is no way they would waste the Avengers greatest fo (or second depending if you prefer Ultron) on the Guardians.
>>
>>71777622
I took Odin's trophy room to be full of exhibits. Maybe they're replica's so travelling Asgardians will know what this stuff looks like.
>>
>>71777649
weren't the dark elves hiding out in a different reality? When Jane came across the anomaly it transported her into a different reality where the Aether was kept.
>>
>>71778995
In retrospect I'm surprised the MCU really is a thing considering how much intellectual property they can't use due to Sony and Fox holding them hostage. Though the former not as much,
>>
>>71778345
>>71778345
Which is insane, if you think about it. The capemovie bubble has to burst soon.

That said, to keep it alive they need strong actors, and I;m not sure any of the new Avengers can carry it.
>>
>>71779653
The only reason the MCU is a thing is because of those limitations.
>>
>>71778345
Man, I was hoping they were gonna stop this bullshit with Phase 3.

It's starting to get stale already.
>>
>>71778410
>>71777845
/thread
>>
>>71779780
They'll probably make the new guys the West Coast Avengers.
>>
>>71779873
But do you think any of them can carry a movie? Scarlet Witch has a shit actress, Warmachine's is terrible too, the Falcon(?) is personality-less, and The Vision is too OP/probably takes too much budget to keep him in for long.
>>
soul stone will most likely appear in the dr strange movie but what about time?
>>
>>71778995
At least Marvel still has the Savage Land, I was worried Fox was hoarding it too, but the Sony leaks revealed otherwise
>>
>>71780018
>Fox doesn't own the savage land
Huh, weird. I wonder why. Ka-zar?
>>
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING STUPID SHITS!
THE SOUL STONE CAN ONLY BELONG TO THE MOST JIVE BLACK MUTHA FUCKA IN EXISTENCE!

POWER MAN CONFIRMED!
>>
>>71779837
see >>71778371
>>
>>71780130
I doubt they'd be putting any stones in the netflix shows. That shits street level, bro.
>>
>>71780213
ONE EYE ON THE INFINITY STONE
ONE EYE ON THE STREETS
>>
>>71777843
It always felt weird to me, I swear in the comics Sakaar didn't even have proper spaceflight?
>>
>>71780329
Yeah. Gunn confirmed that they were just used because they needed a random alien race to replace the Badoon after they realised they couldn't use them.
>>
>>71777885
Thor literally refers to the mind gem as "the mind gem" throughout Age of Ultron
>>
>>71777916
>Korvac
THERE. RIGHT THERE, That's how they can introduce the time gem, Korvac is from the future, no need to waste Kang on the GotG
>>
File: 1 d4_NAyYhrrLopybS7DiEfA.jpg (68KB, 567x850px) Image search: [Google]
1 d4_NAyYhrrLopybS7DiEfA.jpg
68KB, 567x850px
MY FIRST EVER THREAD TO MAKE 200 REPLIES!!!!!!
>>
>>71780393
pretty sure he called it mind stone
>>
>>71780487
Yeah. Actually, just doing a movie version of the Korvac saga but instead of Guardians 3000 + Avengers, it's Guardians 3000 + GotG.
>>
>>71780507
So apparently this is actually canon and not just an easter egg. Which is confusing
>>
File: 1430275401884.png (176KB, 640x251px) Image search: [Google]
1430275401884.png
176KB, 640x251px
>>71780813
actually the one they showed as an easter egg in Odin's Vault in "Thor" isn't cannon since it's for the wrong hand as confirmed by "TA:IW" Teaser Trailer & the Rolling-Credits Scene in "TA:AOU"
>>
>>71781257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89rsHYVaxNE
>>
>>71781257
Fiege said it's canon today. There are two Infinity Gauntlets in the MCU.
>>
>>71782574
link?
>>
File: thanos2012hi.jpg (69KB, 550x691px) Image search: [Google]
thanos2012hi.jpg
69KB, 550x691px
>>71781405
Their thanos looks like complete shit
>>
>>71779541
>>71778229
>>71777952

I've never read anything with Kang. Dose anybody have some suggested reading?
>>
>>71782574

>There are two different gloves. That was not Odin’s vault that you see at the end.

>http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Big-Secret-Behind-Infinity-Gauntlet-According-Marvel-Kevin-Feige-71192.html
>>
Vision should have had the Soul Gem so he could have a soul and be a real boy.
>>
>>71774328

They sort of turned Vision into Adam Warlock if you think about it.

>>71774445

Feel you there, I want Kang vs Avengers. Fuck I wish they would of been adding him so far, especially if he's using the time gem. Just little glimpses of some shadowry figure watching the Avengers. That could of been cool. They could of made him the villain of Infinity War Part 1 and Thanos for Part 2. Basically having Thanos manipulate the Avengers to fight Kang to get the time gem.
>>
>>71776921

>Ronos.

Yeah I heard an entire theater "is that the guy from the other space avengers movie?" I literally heard that. Don't know who said it though. Made me kek and cringe.
>>
>>71776921
>>71777118
>>71785120

I means Captain America is coming back to earth
>>
>>71777649
jimmy gunn has said the orb is the power stone
>>
>>71778378
Orb of Agamotto, not eye. He's in the Vishanti he has a lot of stuff
>>
>>71777568
The Tesseracts entire gimmick was opening gates to places.

Humans just used it as a battery becasue they are dumbass
>>
File: thetric_comicbook_films.png (26KB, 721x612px) Image search: [Google]
thetric_comicbook_films.png
26KB, 721x612px
>>71779780
There is no bubble.

It's a linear series of increasing peaks
>>
>>71780329
The Sakaarans in the movie are the grey bug slave race, not the red guys. Doesn't surprise me that Thanos would buy a legion of them to serve Ronan.
>>
File: kc.gif (602KB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
kc.gif
602KB, 450x310px
>Time
oh boy, I just hope they give the stone to someone that can really do some nice fuckery.
Imagine the enemy just rewinding time, skipping time, fast forwarding, stopping time, etc. Normies would be more confused than with King Crimson.
>>
>Soul Gem still out in the open
WARLOCK CONFIRMED I know about the cocoon but still

Also do you think we'll get full-on Celestial Host? We saw Eson already but I want the rest of the crew.
>>
>Soul Gem
Guardians 2, Adam Warlock, Peter's father.
>Time Gem
Dr. Strange. Alternatively the pivotal McGuffin of Infinity War Part 1.
>>
>>71774374

I think Kang is wrapped up in the FF license
>>
What if Captain Marvel has one of the Gems embedded in a Nega-Band or some shit
>>
So which stone is Power again?
>>
>>71780507
I lost my shit when I saw the Gauntlet. Everyone I was with was so confused, it was great
>>
I just realised this, but I'm sure it's been posted before... Thanos is gonna kill Vision for the Mind Gem. Poor Jarvis ; _ ;
Also, we all can agree IW 1 is gonna be Thanos Quest and IW 2 is gonna be The Infinity Gauntlet, right?
>>
File: Time Turner.jpg (32KB, 577x600px) Image search: [Google]
Time Turner.jpg
32KB, 577x600px
>>71774765
>What are the others, an hourglass and a necklace?

Both.
>>
I doubt the Soul stone will be with Adam Warlock because I don't think they would do two guys with stones in their heads.
>>
Im guessing they will do something with the time stone in GotG2 that will show us who peter quills father is. Like others have stated, soul gem will probably be in doctor strange
>>
>>71786330
>he thinks King Crimson is confusing
Who's the real normie here anon
>>
>>71778848
But he has. Kang has conquered every Era except the ones with heroes in it. That's why he keeps trying because it's the one time that resisted him
>>
>>71777866
N can also stand for necklace
>>
i predict the ancient one will have a necklace
saying it is from the vishanti and is the reason
he lives so long. Mordo constantly battles him for it.

the necklace contains the soulgem
>>
>>71788053
Gotg2 hourglass sounds plausable
Peter making back to the future references.
Time travel to see his mom.
Drax seeing his family time one last time vision.
More celestial/gems back story by time travel.
>>
>>71778995
Sooo...nothing important.
Hell they can completely replace annihilus in the annihilation war with some random race of aliens and make it work.
SS Galactus the badoon. They're importance in the MCU is nill.

Honestly, Fox and Sony don't have shit.
>>
>>71779541
They had two fucking choices for vililans for avengers 2. Ultron, a villian that is an iconic avengers villian because the avengers have fuck all for villians, or Kang a larger then life threat that necessitates having the worlds mightest hero's come together to stop him and ultimately fail but manage to stalemate him in some way.
A looming threat that will have people questioning the MCU and if he's going to show up again, like thanos.

They went with the quipping robot pinnochio with "daddy issues".

They lost their chance. Give them Kang.
Make a big deal about him being ANOTHER earthling with retarded amounts of power.
And make a big deal about Thanos being thousands of years old.
>>
>>71791612
>Make a big deal about him being ANOTHER earthling with retarded amounts of power.
>And make a big deal about Thanos being thousands of years old.
You know they will do none of these things
>>
File: 2014-2015 550.png (88KB, 241x226px) Image search: [Google]
2014-2015 550.png
88KB, 241x226px
>>71774287
Those stones kinda looks like cereals.
Now I want infinity stones themed cereals with Thanos as mascot
>>
>>71791780
Yeah, apparently Thanos is 40 earth years old.
>>
>>71791950
INFINITY PEBBLES
>>
>>71779553

I like this theory, nice
>>
>>71791950
INFINITY NUT - NOW WITH MORE FRUITY FLAVOR!
>>
What if they don't show the other two gems at all?

Like, it's a major plot point.

"Thanos has three of the five infinity gems, but nobody knows where the last two are, and we can't find them, so there's a good chance Thanos can't find them either, so we're safe"

"I HAD THEM THE WHOLE TIME BITCHES!

"AW SHIT WE IS FUCKED"
>>
>>71792395
They will. They have to, there were six slots on the Gauntlet
>>
>>71775145
>Now, we know that having two infinity stones near each other causes problems.

No it doesn't. The Asgards didn't want two near each other because it made them to much of a target, like if say some crazy purple bastard decided to try and get his hands on the stones, having two in the one place would not be a good idea.

And anyway, who says both the Stones will be introduced before Infinity War? Why can't the Time stone be introduced during IW pt.1?
>>
>>71778848
Kang is everybody.
>>
>>71785120
I think it's lucky grampa was paying that much attention n the first place.
>>
>>71786191
1948, the first great golden age.
>>
File: Convergence-Promo-full.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Convergence-Promo-full.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>Two Gauntlets in MCU
>Two set of Stones
>Right Gauntlet has complete set of Stones
>Thanos looks for another set
Nice job, Feige.
>>
>>71778250
>implying you can replace Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
>>
>>71778584
>Well, that is kinda strange then. I wonder why they would use that name if not the actual film
A crapload of movies use a different production title

Often it's to hide the movie from public sight, but sometimes it's just a placeholder or as a tradition
>>
>>71793419

Placeholder/replica/ceremonial stones.
>>
>>71793419

sister pointed out to me odin put the tesseract on earth, so those aren't real gems in the gauntlet
>>
I think that *if* GotG2 has the time gem, it will be in a capacity that has to do with the future iteration of the team, as in Guardians 3000 as has been previously mentioned in the thread.

I kind of doubt this will happen because they want to pursue more about Quill's father, at least according to Gunn.
>>
My dumb idea is that the Casket of Ancient Winters is actually a time gem, because with time comes the inevitable heat death of the universe? I don't know. Never mind. Maybe the casket just accelerates local entropy or something.
>>
>>71777649
>space jam
cmon and slam, get rekt by iron man
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.