[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Voyeur Cams | Click for more| Home]

CHO BTFO'S TWITTER AND TUMBLR BASED CHO http://apesan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.
Voyeur Cams

Thread replies: 556
Thread images: 75

File: check-s.jpg (22KB, 476x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
check-s.jpg
22KB, 476x320px
CHO BTFO'S TWITTER AND TUMBLR

BASED CHO

http://apesandbabes.com/frank-cho-donates-spider-gwen-money-to-house-of-ruth-charity/
>>
>>71398620
Pretty rad of him
>>
>>71398620
What's with Americans thinking they can atone for perceived sins with money? It's like every time somebody has done something that appears bad, the first act of PR purification is tell everybody how much money you've donated to some related charity.
>>
>>71398793
I agree
he should draw more butts
>>
Even the Ray Charles stamp finds it funny.
>>
That's nice of him. It's not a ton of money but it's significant.

>>71398793
He's not attempting to atone.
>>
>>71398620
>I am donating the money generated by my Spider-Gwen drawing to House of Ruth, a real charity that deals with and solves real problems.
>>
>>71398620
What's "the house of ruth"? Sounds like a porn studio name.
>>
>>71398793
He's not atoning, he's showing that he can solve problems in real ways rather than slackivism
>>
>ATTN: DONATION/ACCOUNTING

Oh wow that totally isn't gonna be stolen by the mailman!
>>
>>71398793
Money is the first world way of pretending you care about some issue without actually having to do anything that might take effort.
>>
>>71398866
>solve problems in real ways

He needs to throw more than $1000 then.
>>
>>71398620
Hot damn
>>
>>71398896
And what would the mailman do with an already filled check?
Underaged retard spotted.
>>
>>71398866
This. Slacktism is pretty much why people like to back up their words with action in the form of cash donations. It's easy to type up an essay about why [insert male comic creator here] is the devil, it's another thing altogether to actually do something to make the world a better place.

tumblr isn't interested in that. They're all about empty words and self-aggrandizement.
>>
>>71398896
>stealing a check that's already made out
>>
>>71398793
>What's with Americans thinking they can atone for perceived sins with money?
Because it's easy. Doesn't matter if it really works as long it puts you under a good light. I can put 20 dollars in a red bucket and people will think I'm a saint.
>>
Reminds me of Neil Gaiman talking about when white supremacists were duped into contributing to a Jewish charity.
>>
I fucking hate this stupid twitter drama bullshit but honestly Cho handled it pretty well. I am curious as to how his detractors are gonna spin this though.
>>
>>71398620
Ray's expression is perfect
>>
>>71398923
>>71398959
>There's no way you can cash a check if your name isn't on it!
Sheltered white people confirmed.
>>
>>71398620
WTF is ruth's house of ray charles and pancakes?
>>
>>71398923
>>71398959
While that guy is retarded, what you would steal is the routing number shit not the check itself.
>>
>>71398793
"Sin"? "Atoning"? He's not atoning for anything, just showing how superficial tumblr is, you tumblrite.
>>
Doesn't stop him from insulting everyone who disagreed with him and belittling them in his statement.

What a real classy guy.
>>
>>71398793
>implying drawing cheesecake is a sin
>>
>>71398990
>idiot who doesn't understand how anything in the universe works
>>
>>71398793
>Atone
>Literally says he did nothing wrong
and he didn't, try reading next time though.
>>
>>71398866
wow, there is such a word called slackivism.
>>
>>71399018
Go blog about it on your tumblr you easily offended cunt.
>>
File: _70088058_70088056.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_70088058_70088056.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>71398620

oh my sides, i'm dying here
>>
>>71399006
> there are people who think that a single act of donating disposable money is a deep statement of conviction to solve the world's problem.
>>
>>71398977
obviously charity raped them with rape money from his rape drawings
>>
>>71399018
You gonna cry? Go cry about it, you blubbering pussy.
>>
>>71399000
Is Ameriland so backward to even make this possible? Jesus Christ that fucking sad.
>>
>>71399081
More than shitposting on the internet, you fag.
>>
>>71398620
context?
>>
>>71399018
>Doesn't stop him from insulting everyone who disagreed with him and belittling them in his statement.
Good they were retarded and chose a perceived easy target rather than doing something that mattered.
>>
>>71399006
Wait. Americans think that donating $1000 to charity is something deep?
>>
>>71399081
Does more than being pissed off on Twitter does.
>>
>>71399081
No one's saying that. You have trouble with reading comprehension.
>>
>>71399119
No, read the thread.
>>
>>71399110
He drew a sexy picture, people got mad and demand he apologize for drawing sexy pictures, he drew more sexy pictures, he then took money from sexy picture drawing and donated it to charity instead of keep it.
>>
>>71398904
These days that's done by hitting the 'reblog'.
>>
>>71399119
Writing a check requires conviction, anon. Every letter is filled with sorrow.
>>
>>71399018

>Cho
>Draws what he wants
>Doesn't care what people have to say
>Uses funds from drawing to help victims of domestic abuse

>Critics
>Pissed off by a parody cover drawn for commission
>Standing up for the rights of a fictional character
>Use actual threats of violence in this pursuit

I feel like those people deserve to be insulted at this point.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE EVEN DONATING TO? IS IT JUST SOME BITCH NAMED RUTH? WE DON'T KNOW IF CHO IS STILL BASED OR NOT UNTIL WE KNOW IF HE CAVED AND GAVE MONEY TO A TUMBLR TIER FAGGOT ORGANIZATION.
>>
>>71399189
it's an anti-rape and spousal abuse foundation
>>
>>71399189
go away autists
>>
>>71399189
Why don't you read the page linked to you dumb cunt.
>>
>>71399189

It's a legitimate organization, calm your mantits.
>>
>>71399189
>WE
google something in your lifetime.
>>
>>71399189
are you fucking retarded? Literally?
>>
>>71399213
Do they do legit shit or are they politicized? If it's the latter then he is no longer based and has gone full tumblr.
>>
File: laughing xmen.png (406KB, 366x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing xmen.png
406KB, 366x592px
>>71399189
Your autism is showing m8
>>
>>71399100
Yeah that's literally all the information you'd need to withdraw from the account to Paypal or something. The only question is whether the person's bank would call to confirm that they set it up or not.
>>
File: 1400532742748.gif (916KB, 490x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400532742748.gif
916KB, 490x367px
>>71399189
>>
>>71399081
They're charity sluts, anon. However, this thread is filled with so many poorfags that they think 1000 dollars is some kind of statement, instead of the affluent equivalent of a reblog.
>>
>>71399272
Why don't you try looking into it instead of posting like a slack-jawed retard?
>>
>>71399189
Why would you waste this much energy speculating when you could just do some simple research?
>>
>>71399272
They provide shelter and counseling for domestic abuse victims.
>>
>>71399301
>pathetic pseudo-wealthfags :^)
isn't it time for your meds anon?
>>
>>71399301
>trying to downplay a man doing something decent just so you can continue bitching

It's not a lot but probably paid for a couple of days worth of resources. Better than nothing.
>>
>>71398620
Dat stamp. I wonder if he picked that one on purpose.
>>
>>71398793
That does happen a lot, but in this case, not only is he not admitting fault (nor should he,) but he's pointing out that the money will actually help real people in a significant manner that complaining on the internet would never do.

>a real charity that deals with and solves real problems.

At the end of the day, offended people only care about their own offense under the guise of sticking up for others.
>>
>>71399272
Yes they are legit, both they and RAINN have urged people to stop going on about "rape culture" as the term and the mindset diminishes the victims and excuses the perpetrator by saying it isn't their fault but cultures instead. Basically the opposite of the "sjw"s that /co/ fears say.
>>
>>71398809
>>71399071
>>71399374
Seriously, that stamp is a beautiful cherry on top.
>>
>>71399272

Looks like the provide shelter for women in immediate danger of violence, counseling to individuals and couples in need of it, and legal assistance. Oh, they also have services to help children who have witnessed abuse.
>>
>>71399275
Being laughed at by the Xmen would be awful
>>
File: 1429290933879.jpg (894KB, 1280x1986px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429290933879.jpg
894KB, 1280x1986px
>>71399213
Just like hank pym woulda done.
>>
WEAPONIZED CHARITY
YOU CAN WEAPONIZE NICE
>>
>>71398793
/int/ pls go and stay go
>>
>>71399272
>has gone full tumblr.

>man spends the whole week mocking SJWs with one cheescake drawing after another
>donates all the monetary gains from it to charity just to really stick it to the fuckers by making a point
>people think he is trying to "atone"

Christ, you guys are dumb.
>>
>>71398793
Because he CARES. This unique donation conveniently timed is in no way intended to shut up critics.
Remember when GamerGate donated $70k to a women's organization? Well, this is nothing like that.
>>
>There are things you need to be outraged about. There are things you need to rally against. There are things you need to call out and fight with all your might. But an unpublished drawing of a pretty fictional woman by an artist to show to his fans on his website is not one of them.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>71399433
>>71399435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSpEQ1p-WI
>>
File: Jack.gif (263KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jack.gif
263KB, 500x281px
>>71399465

Dear god in heaven, please let Comic's Alliance use this as an actual argument. I would never stop laughing.
>>
File: 1425234824540.jpg (49KB, 690x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425234824540.jpg
49KB, 690x418px
>>71398620
>See this
>Search "Cho charity" on Twitter
>mfw

The butthurt is real
>>
>>71399529
Seriously, well-publicized donations to women charities is something that you'd expect to hear from a disgraced Republican. Now even /co/ has those.
>>
>>71399590
Wait, are people upset that he's donating to a charity that works AGAINST rape and spousal abuse?
>>
>>71399529
>>71399633
>still not getting it
>>
>>71399642
They're mad because he's doing it to shit on them.

In their own words they are guilty of "tone policing"
>>
>>71399642

The term "passive aggressive charity donation" has just been coined.

And my sides are on the goddamn moon.
>>
Remember 7-8 years ago when this generation actually worked together to fight censorship?
>>
>>71398793
>What's with Americans thinking they can atone for perceived sins with money?

I hate to break it to you, but you Yerp Peons do it just as much.
>>
>>71399685
>donating to charity specifically to piss off SJWs

Tell me where to give my money.
>>
>>71399633

He's not trying to cover his ass. If he cared about covering his ass he wouldn't have made like 4 different versions of the parody cover after people started flinging shit at him. How can people not understand this?

This is just another jab at the SJWs. He's saying that he's willing to put his money where his mouth is while most of them probably aren't.
>>
>>71399301
Thats the money he made from the cover, retard.
>>
>>71399656
That he's an attention whore and he's only pretending to care? Nah, we did get that.
If he did care, he'd tell us how many times he's donated to women's charities for years. Instead of trying to make a statement off a single small donation. This is not about caring, this is simply a theatrical statement to tell people to fuck off.
>>
>>71399685
>>71399665
What the fuck though, he gave to charity, they should be glad. fuck them and their hypocracy
>>
>>71398793
>he admits that Americans are the most charitable
At least you have the balls to admit Americans are the best.
>>
>>71399749
>a single small donation
I really wish somebody would give me a "small" donation of a thousand bucks. Please?
>>
>>71399750
They're mostly upset because they know they can't win at this point. He drew some unofficial sexy art. It shouldn't be a big deal at all.
>>
>>71399777
Make a Patreon, say you're a disabled, black, transgendered otherkin with autism, post it on tumblr, and BAM! Free money.
>>
>>71399642
Yes
Are you new to social justice?

https://twitter.com/DavidUzumeri/status/589817628849483776
https://twitter.com/RvanceTal/status/589841635489505280
https://twitter.com/alexhern/status/589833992419078144
>>
>>71399750
You have realized a long time ago these people don't really care about equality.
>>
>>71399777
Unless you're in a third world shithole, a thousand bucks should not be a lot of money. Get a job and stop begging.
>>
>somehow giving $1000 to a charity makes his opinion less legitimate than tumblr's

How the hell does that work?
>>
>>71399749
>If he did care, he'd tell us how many times he's donated to women's charities for years.

No that would be an attempt to save face along the lines of "I have a ton of black friends" or whatever. This is actually meaningful because he's showing them that their complaining about fanart helps no one but drawing it led to something good.
>>
>>71399750

They consider it a token act by a truly sinister man meant to demonize them, the true guardians of morality and justice. Like Wilson Fisk revealing himself to the public to help stop the Daredevil.

That's how delusional they have become.
>>
>>71399465

You can totally weaponize charity; like when Michael Moore paid for one of his critic's wife's medical insurance anonymously. "You think I'm wrong about how fucked up healthcare is? Well you needed 12 grand of my money to keep your wife's health insurance." There's no comeback to that.

This is the same sort of thing. "I am giving away the money because this isn't about the money; oh and by the way, what the fuck have you actually accomplished with your twitter slactivism?"
>>
>>71399404
This.
>>
>>71399863
I fail to see how frequently donating for a long time is less meaningful than donating a single time at a convenient moment.
>>
>>71399828
>Unless you're in a third world shithole, a thousand bucks should not be a lot of money
Dunno about "third world", but I really don't think that a thousand bucks is something the majority of us has laying around in order to donate to this or that cause.
>>
>>71399960
Frank Cho is not one of us.
>>
>>71399860
Because he's not doing it to further a cause, he's just doing it to look superior.
>>
>>71399942
It's more about bringing it up to prove a point than the fact that you donate.
>>
>>71399960

This, seriously. It's not millionaire funding but it ain't nothing to sneeze at either.
>>
>>71399860
because its the money HE MADE FROM THE GOD DAMN DRAWING, ARE YOU DENSE?
>>
>>71399942
Before he drew Gwen no one was going up in arms about how he draws women even if it wasn't to their tastes. They only got mad because it was their waifu (that many of them apparently thought was a teenager because they don't read comics) in a parody of a cover they got mad about before. This was never about whether he is a good person or not. A history of donating is not relevant.
>>
>>71399942
How do you know this is the first time he donated? Maybe he does it regularly.
>>
File: WHY.png (40KB, 873x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WHY.png
40KB, 873x183px
>he's white and male, therefore his money doesn't count
>he's not allowed to say someone's plight is bad, only we are
>>
File: RememberCho.jpg (184KB, 426x509px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RememberCho.jpg
184KB, 426x509px
>>
>>71399922
But the point here is that the criticism against him is meaningless
I absolutely think he could use this chairty as a shield, but to say that it is a wrong thing would imply that all the bad things that have been said against him are true, which they aren't, from the simple idea that his work objectifies women to the actually retard accusations of pedophilia because they think Gwen is underage, it was all indeed just "slactivism"
>>
File: 1429200307733.jpg (459KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429200307733.jpg
459KB, 1000x1537px
>>71399435
id like to see a story whet hank comes back and people are protesting his Janet clinics. Cause of his past they say nobody should donate to the cause and protest those that do. .. would be a hard hit for hank and if somebody stepped up about it being a bad thing to do such stupid shit. Not sure who'd take up for hank in an sjw situation in universe though. ..
>>
>>71399994
>he's just doing it to look superior.

I think the implication is that he cares more about women than the internet lynch mob does. Their contribution to feminism is demonizing anyone that says something they don't like. His contribution is a thousand dollars.
>>
>>71400082
>he's white
But he's not!
>>
Oh wow, he donated to a charity he would have other wise not done if it wasn't for this sjw nonsense. I guess they did their job?
>>
>>71399984
He isn't exactly insanely rich either. He's a decently well-off comic book artist. 1000$ aren't nothing to him.
>>
>>71399984
How much do you think he actually makes in a year? Can't be more than 100k or so. Don't act like he's super-rich.
>>
>>71400082
>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HELP PEOPLE YOU MISOGYNISTIC CIS SCUM
>>
>>71400082
Nowhere in that tweet is the word "white". Are you arguing on auto-pilot again?
>>
>>71400085
frankthony chotano, tumblrtards, forever
>>
>>71400082
I want to see their faces when they realize he's not white.
>>
>>71399828
In the real world, outside of your gated community, $1000 isn't a fortune, but it is still a considerable amount of money for most people and not something to be spent/given lightly.
>>
>>71399994
>he's just doing it to look superior.

He doesn't have to look superior, he IS superior to those SJWs who are getting outraged over nothing.
>>
>>71398793
>What's with Americans thinking they can atone for perceived sins with money?

Because it actually does something, so It's better than going to church and saying a few hail marys.
>>
>>71400082
This right here is why social justice is bullshit and why intelligent people like Cho realize that.

It's not about helping, it's about helping in the *right way.* It's not about equality, it's about getting equality for *certain people.*

Is Cho sticking it to them? Absolutely. But you can't just preach being the bigger person, you have to actually practice it. SJWs, as they're called, expect everyone else but themselves to do that.
>>
>>71400112
>>71400142
How do you know he's not a trans-white, you shitlords?
>>
File: hJ9qdb9.png (726KB, 500x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hJ9qdb9.png
726KB, 500x499px
>>71399790

This is exactly how you deal with these whiners. First, you don't back down at all, if you do not believe an apology is merited then don't issue one, even a half-hearted one, as SJWs just take it as blood in the water. Second, you repeat the original "offense" to make it clear you're not bowing out via omission, you are instead doubling down on your original bet. Third, you find a way to highlight that their complaints are entirely hollow while doing more for their "cause" than they do by throwing a hissy fit online.

If you can do all three while having fun and mocking them, pure bonus.

Cho has done more damage to these people than the UVA-Rolling Stone story did to rape-is-everywhere feminists.
>>
>>71400169
This, Frank Cho actually enriches peoples lives with his art.
Chronicly offended tumblrites do nothing but radiate negative waves.
>>
>>71400171
Aren't Christians the ones who give the most charity?
>>
>>71400096

I get where you're coming from but, honestly, that sounds like the stupidest storyline I've ever heard. Especially after Rage of Ultron.
>>
>>71400212
That doesn't have anything to do with the argument.
>>
>>71400082
>white
>>
File: KEK.png (61KB, 863x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KEK.png
61KB, 863x431px
>THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY HATE HIM OVER
BEST
>>
>>71400112
Black Tumblr (and subsequently white guilt tumblr) says that Asians count as white.

No, it doesn't make any sense but that's tumblr politics.
>>
ITT: /co/'s first encounter with a charity slut.

I bet you're all fawning at how much GamerGate really cares about women, right? Look at how much money they donated to women's charities. Not convenient at all, nope.
>>
>>71400085
He seriously couldn't have picked a more perfect stamp. It's like he knew people would use it.
>>
>>71400260
Only the light Asians count as white. The darker ones like Indians are getting mad at white girls for wearing bindis right now.
>>
>>71398793
Cho don't atone for shit. He's a generous guy proving that the Twitter faggots are whiny bitchy children who should spend less time shaming people and more time focused on their own lives.
>>
>>71399435
Ah Christ, when Pym made that Janet foundation in Avengers Academy I wanted to throw things.

The writers need to just forget him if they can't move past him smacking his wife forever ago.
>>
>>71400112
>>71400158
>>71400249
did you even read the tweet.
>>
>>71400309
I was pointing out the anon's mistake.
>>
>>71400263
No one cares about that shit. This isn't /v/.
>>
>>71400263
Oh, and that supposedly IS NOT better than whining all day on Twitter like >>71400254/>>71400082. Cho puts his wallet where his mouth is, unlike Tumblrinas.
>>
>>71400263
>Charity slut
What are you upset about...?
>>
>>71399189
You're either a young fucktard trolling. Of your just a fucktard.
>>
>>71400263
Stop weaponizing charities, cis scum!
>>
>>71400309
>did you even read the tweet.
Nowhere does it say "white." I was calling anon out.
>>
>>71399552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb2JnWCPO1s

I love Hank, but I also love this song which gives him so much shit.
>>
>>71400263
first weak bait
second , is this is how you really think
please back to tumblr.
Also is a fucking picture i can't beleive how fucking stupid sjw can be sometimes.
>>
>>71400300
Actual Indians don't care. It's still tumblr cunts getting mad.
>>
>>71400205
K C Green killed himself because of this edit, you should be ashamed
>>
>>71400306
>I wanted to throw thing

Why? It's barely affected anything, and at least it wasn't just another character insulting him.
>>
>>71400218
I was thinking after s pym return. Where he comes back only to have all the hood be tried to fix threatened. Could be b side but if like to question hanks choices.
>>
>>71400380
His shit with Janet came up anytime he was about to get some actual characterization. He starts talking with Tigra... almost there... something interesting is coming... NOPE, hit the Janet-wall out of nowhere.
>>
>>71398793
Donating to charities is the rich people's way of saying "I'm not a bigot, but--".
>>
>>71400263

Gamergate is a loose association of retards who thought Zoe Quinn having sex with someone from Kotaku was "the biggest scandal in journalistic history" but didn't give two shits about Shadow of Mordor's producers trying to pay off reviewers.

Frank Cho is a single individual who draws sexy ladies for a living and doesn't give two shits about idiots on the internet saying how "offensive" it is.

The difference is palpable.
>>
Whats the picture that offended so many people? It couldn't have been that bad
>>
>>71400451
It's in the link, you retard.
>>
>>71400424
Don't be silly, anon. How can Cho be a misogynist? He donate to a woman's charity, for god's sake!
>>
who cares
>>
>>71400424
>>71400480
You have to be willfully ignorant to conclude that he's trying to say that here when his actual words say the opposite.
>>
>>71400451
people these days are ofended by fucking everything man.
Remember Donglegate?
That stupid girl in the end get some justice.
>>
>>71400425
>Gamergate is a loose association of retards who thought Zoe Quinn having sex with someone from Kotaku was "the biggest scandal in journalistic history"
lol, no

>but didn't give two shits about Shadow of Mordor's producers trying to pay off reviewers.
lol, no again
SJWs were so butthurt that TB brought the scandal to light that they started pretending it was Kotaku that did it first, when their same article cites TB as a source
>>
>>71400385

Dude just fused with Ultron and came to terms with his own self loathing. I feel like addressing people who are still upset about him hitting Jan would be so far down on his list of priorities it would actual catch him off guard if someone did bring it up.
>>
>>71400424
Cho isn't a bigot though.
>>
>>71400263
I think it's time for charities to organize and start saying "Not Your Shield!".
>>
File: upset.jpg (25KB, 266x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
upset.jpg
25KB, 266x360px
>>71398620

>not making a sketch of the check itself doing the Manara pose
>>
>>71400422
Yea, but this time it was at least brought in a mildly tasteful manner, and made sense in the context of the story; he was making things up to the people in his life. And it wasn't even in avengers academy, it was in ant-man & wasp.
>>
>>71400483

Everyone on twitter, apparently.
>>
>>71400534
That's what I'm saying. He even made a donation!
>>
File: Pym and Osborne.jpg (72KB, 878x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pym and Osborne.jpg
72KB, 878x372px
>>71400306
Not always
>>
>>71400212
>Aren't Christians the ones who give the most charity?

America gives the most to charity, so that may be true. However, if you measure per capita (donation as a percentage of GDP), then the Netherlands are the most generous people on Earth, and they're majority atheist/secular.
>>
>>71400425
>sleeping with journalist so he'll give you a better review score
>not at least somewhat scandalous
Besides, that shit stopped being relevant fast as shit, the Game Journos Pro thing was way more important.
Most Gators stopped giving a shit about Zoe several months ago, because she's simply not relevant.

>Shadows of Mordor
Which they actually did raise a stink about.
>>
>>71400425

>Gamergate is a loose association of retards who thought Zoe Quinn having sex with someone from Kotaku was "the biggest scandal in journalistic history" but didn't give two shits about Shadow of Mordor's producers trying to pay off reviewers.

Listen here, it satarted when people began questioning why no news site was bringing it up. When people pressed on they decided to delete anything on Rebbit and any other forums sites wanting to have discussion. Thus GG was born.
>>
>>71400567
It's only really stupid people, who are vast in numbers on twitter in general. They are pretty easy to avoid. I haven't seen any of the comic creators I follow mention the Cho thing at all besides Pete Woods (and all he said was readers need to let artists do what they want and simply buy the artists that they prefer instead of getting mad all the time).
>>
>>71400425
>but didn't give two shits about Shadow of Mordor's producers trying to pay off reviewers.

You mean the thing that Totalbiscuit brought to the attention of games journalists? The same guy who gets an immense amount of flak for being even slightly pro-gg?

I'm glad you did your research.
>>
>>71400543
>charity
>foundation that exists to (in theory) funnel money into things they care about because of altruism
>We're gonna say no to people who actively wants to aid us on our goal
>>
I CAN'T STAND SJWS ANYMORE I FUCKING HATE THEM WHY ARE THEY SO STUPID
>>
>>71400263
>GamerGate
tumblr go home.
>>
>>71400425
>Gamergate is a loose association of retards who thought Zoe Quinn having sex with someone from Kotaku was "the biggest scandal in journalistic history" but didn't give two shits about Shadow of Mordor's producers trying to pay off reviewers.
Actually the gamergate camp calmed down quite a bit since the original controversy and started waging war on shitty gaming sites instead of just "femenazis".
Meanwhile this hasn't good for the anti-gamer gate narrative and they are now somehow managing to embarrass themselves even more than the pissy basement dwellers.
>>
>>71400684
Yes they do, and lots of times even. See the case of the Prostate Cancer Foundation and Reddit.
>>
>>71400726
Those charities aren't being very good charities then.
>>
I see we have reached the point of the thread where it's just people baiting each other now. Time to bail.

Cho literally did nothing wrong besides maybe egging sensitive people on instead of just doing his thing like a normal person would.
>>
>>71400766

You go, I'm gonna stay and laugh some more.

That is true.
>>
>>71400425
At this point, I bet a lot of Gators are probably sort of thankful to Quinn, if it wasn't for her slutty, pathological liar ass, all of this may have never unraveled as it did.
>>
File: Hank Hill Shit.jpg (69KB, 626x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hank Hill Shit.jpg
69KB, 626x460px
>>71399301
This should serve as a sobering reminder that no actual minorities or less fortunate individuals make up the SJW and tumblrite movements. It's literally all upper middle-class to upper class, white individuals who can live off their parents' money and have no responsibilities, so they can spend all their time bitching on the internet about perceived problems that they are too ignorant of to be aware that they are the very people causing said problems with their lifestyle.

It's fucking terrifying.
>>
>>71400766
>sensitive
There's a difference between being sensitive and being chronically offended.
>>
>>71399994
>Donating 1000 dollars to a charity
>Not furthering a cause
At this point he's done more for their cause than any social justice twitter warrior has.
>>
Everybody on both sides of GG is a moron. It was based entirely on either side making assumptions about the other and stooping to the absolute lows to do it.

Quinn didn't trade sex for reviews, but she did cheat on her mate and was unapologetic about it. She didn't deserve to get threats made against her and her loved ones, but she was stupid to retweet snarky comments all day and write an article for Cracked of all people while supposedly fearing for her life.

Either way, let's not bring that garbage in here. It was irrelevant while it was happening, it's basically like wondering what Bigfoot is doing now.

>>71400836
This is probably the sad truth. Not no minorities, but a ... well, minority of them. If you have an internet connection and access to a computer on a regular basis, you're more fortunate than 80-90% of the world.
>>
>>71400531
Yeah I see your point, but maybe catching him of guard would be an interesting take That v even after all he's done some people would still find time to bitch.
>>
>>71400212
Yeah but not all Christian charities spread the wealth. Wasn't there one that got in trouble for taking donation money and spending it on helicopters or something?
>>
>>71399301
>1000 dollars is some kind of statement
Hey, rich fag. Wish I had 1000 dollars to pay bills nigger.

You sound like an entitled rich white bitch from tumblr.
>>
>>71399994
> he's just doing it to look superior.
and donating , don't care about his complex but in the end is a donation stupid sjw and he's doing more than you do everyfucking day.
>>
>>71400910
Helicopters are pretty essential to Christianity, bro. Have you only read the King James Bible or something?
>>
>Frank Cho gives money to charity while drawing big butts.

>Mark Waid makes a fool of himself trying to ban a hashtag from appearing at conventions and comparing everyone to the KKK.

What a time to live in.
>>
File: soldout.png (97KB, 696x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soldout.png
97KB, 696x391px
>>71400883
>GG
Good Game?
Game Grumps?
What are you trying to project /co/mtard?
>>
>>71399301
do you think artists make a lot of money or something? dude donated money he could have used for rent or something necessary you dick.
>>
>>71400910

>Wasn't there one that got in trouble for taking donation money and spending it on helicopters or something?

Helicopters are pretty damn necessary, tou.
>>
You guys do know that Cho isn't some kind of millionaire or anything, right? He complains constantly about his debt and child support and having to pick up jobs for the money. I'm not sure what his actual income is like, but I get the feeling that $1000 out of his yearly expenses counts for something if it came out of his personal pockets.
>>
>>71400995
They're like flying crosses
>>
>>71399763
>he thinks rich americans donate for any other reasons than goodwill and tax writeoffs.

If you couldn't deduct donations from your taxes, the donations would plummet.
>>
>>71401023
You're not serious, right?
It's only the biggest tech-related thing of 2013.
Google Glass.
>>
>>71398793
dude trying to show hes above all this bullshit mang. drawing attention to a good cause through all the negative attention hes getting. sounds pretty fucking decent to me
>>
>>71398904
Seems like you confused the word 'Money' with the word 'Hashtag' friendo. Thanks to hashtags and twitter, you no longer need to donate actual money to look like you care! Now its as simple as just getting very mad about it!
>>
>>71399811
>Make a Patreon, say you're a disabled, black, transgendered otherkin with autism, post it on tumblr, and BAM! Free money

>appealing to Tumblrites for free money
you gon starve, bro.
>>
I thought he was selling Spider-Gwenara for 6000?
>>
>>71401053
Yeah, exactly. Those big crosses on the ceilings of byzantine chuches and such? Ancient helicopters. Why else would they be in the sky?
>>
>>71401023
Is Whedon butthurt about mortal kombat?
>>
>>71401101
Maybe this is from the t shirt sales.
>>
>>71401127
Whedon's butthurt about everything.
>>
File: 1352833649975.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352833649975.gif
492KB, 460x345px
>tfw you will never get that sweet satisfaction of putting a SJW from tumblr, reddit, or tweeter in there place
At least I know I'm doing some good at a soup kitchen.
>>
>>71399281
the moral of the story is don't write checks. What does he think this is? 1990 or something?
>>
>>71401053
>>71401116
I was not expecting this.
>>
sounds like we need a

/co/ cares charity Cho-charged campaign
>>
>>71401101
That was the "buy it now" price, basically more than you think anyone will actually pay for it on the off chance someone actually does have that much money to waste.
>>
>>71401127
Probably, because muh females are somethin special in need of protection!

Typical fuckin white-knight psuedo feminist. Runs around trumpeting his 'feminist' ideals but once he's served his purpose they'll bend him over and bust his asshole right open. Hope he gets whats comin' to him.
>>
>>71401255
White knights in a nutshell
>>
File: butt naked.jpg (23KB, 310x310px)
butt naked.jpg
23KB, 310x310px
>>71398793
>You used to eat people?
>find Jesus and all is forgiven!

Only in American and its colonies.
>>
>>71400480
Not saying that Cho is a bigot, but bigots donating to women's charity are doing more for women than feminists.
>>
>>71398990
Bank teller here.

If a check is made out to an organization, then it won't be excepted into a personal account or be able to be cashed.

The More You Know.
>>
>>71401216
>in there place
They surround themselves with retards and filth. They're already in their place.
>>
>>71401090
To talk the talk is righteus, to walk the walk is hypocrisy and weaponization!
>>
File: oh-fuck.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh-fuck.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>71401317
So everyone who donates money are secretly doing it for their own selfish needs?

OF COURSE! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
>>
File: 1408211475161.jpg (16KB, 618x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408211475161.jpg
16KB, 618x407px
>/co/- Some Faggot's Twitter Feed
>>
>>71401293
You know General Butt Fucking Naked is still evil in the eyes of a fucking lot of people, right?

Whether or not he actually changed his ways, he affronted a lot of people in the worst ways conceivable, there are a fucking lot of Africans that want him dead for what he did.
Just because some forgave him don't mean everyone did.
>>
>>71401127
He'll probably be buttmad when the russos show him up with their two Avengers movies.
>>
>>71401431
The fact that the place is a former US colony and that he even figured that YES THIS COULD WORK speaks volumes though.
>>
>>71401242
No really.
Stop spiraling and look at a future point.
Set up a GoFund Me or one of those shits for us.
Have a set date for when it will be delivered to the same organization.
And either have the goal to match or double Cho's initial donation.
Then watch all the free publicity spawn off on top of it.
'/co/ cares' is good as a short title too.

We're all small and insignificant alone. But when we come together like this as a hivemind, is when we're dangerous.
>>
>>71401519
Dumb shit ain't exclusive to America though.
>>
>>71400129
>Can't be more than 100k or so

The things that I could do on 100k USD/year...
>>
>>71401423

Man, it's funny how similar /v/ and /co/ are
>>
>>71399018
go back to tumblr you sad fat fuck
>>
>>71401610
No, but that is what the rest of the sheltered "civilized" world believes.
>>
>Can't apologize
>Can't make jokes
>Can't talk back
>Can't even donate anymore

So, what the hell are people supposed to do at this point when Twitter activists catch their scent? Do you just prostrate yourself while people play armchair psychologist, judge and jury? It just seems like there's no consistency to this shit.
>>
>>71401672

Nah, he is kinda right.

Cho isn't exactly based. He is just a normal guy.
>>
>>71401423
>/co/- Some Faggot's Twitter Feed and #ComicGate
>>
File: triggeredforever.jpg (134KB, 620x836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggeredforever.jpg
134KB, 620x836px
>>
>>71398620
>Ray Charles stamp
For some reason this is funny to me.
>>
>>71398620
> donates money in the name of winning a twitter debate
Good to see the House of Ruth being treated like tools.
>>
>>71401645
Especially when it involved SJW and other fringe groups killing your hobby b making everything safe, and homogenized. Yes, it is just like the 90s with Jack Thompson under the guise of feminism.

All these things will make you a woman hating misogynist.
>>
>>71401697
>Cho isn't exactly based.
He is exactly based because he is a normal guy not taking shit from a bunch of faggots over the internet.
>>
>>71400212
Tithing isn't charity, it's a membership fee.
>>
>>71401752
oh pipe down, snowflake

you people will never be satisfied
>>
>>71401799

Nah, that is just a normal thing to do. His opinions are kinda shit.

Or... are you implying casual are based?
>>
>>71401703
>>71401423
>>71401242
You can tastes the salt from /co/mblr.
>>
>>71401838
Stay salty.
>>
>>71401839

Nah, sounds more like reddit
>>
>>71398793
as opposed to doing nothing?
>>
>>71400934
Poorfag tears are the best.
>>
>>71401868

Is that glassfish? Isn't she dead?
>>
>>71399081
Okay, if you would rather he use that money on hookers and blow, that's fine.
>>
>>71401645
>>71401703
>"It's all about ethics in comics journalism!"

>>71401839
Go fuck yourself. Faggots like you are the reason /co/ has gone to shit. Because you retards insist on making every single little thing into a political debate.
>>
>>71401643
Oh hell yeah, I fucking WISH I made 100k a year, good lord I could almost live my dream life on a salary like that. I could afford so many guns and so much porn.

>>71399018
>h-he was really casually insulting and mean to those people who are always angry and upset about everything, he shouldn't have done that
On your bike.
>>
>>71401255
>>71401286

Forever Virgins detected.
>>
>>71400082
>>92419078144
>>71399823
This is beyond ridiculous. But this also shows the real issues with those so-called "feminists": They dont want him to donate money, or be aware there are bigger issues out there or anything like that.

THEY WANT HIM TO APOLOGIZE TO THEM, BECAUSE THATS WHAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE DONE PUBLICLY. They want him to recognize he offended them, and nothing else. Cho could go and actually offer all his money to female charities, yet they would condemn him because he NEVER APOLOGIZED TO THEM.

God, Internet feminists are idiots.
>>
>>71402233
>Internet feminists are idiots.

If only more people could see this.
>>
File: k7y82.jpg (90KB, 490x457px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k7y82.jpg
90KB, 490x457px
>>71402233
Exactly, the pampered faggots lounging in Uni/College blogging about their hurt feelings want THEIR attention and apology because mummy and daddy said they're special little activists, and they only give a second thought to donating or helping the "little people"
>>
File: 1426550875848.jpg (16KB, 261x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426550875848.jpg
16KB, 261x195px
>>71398620
>giving free money to anyone for any reason
Charity is a waste of time that only exists to make people who pretend to care feel better about themselves.

This only serves to make Cho seem even more pathetic than he already was.
>>
>>71401868
This is important, you should know bulma is the worst dbz girl. Also good on Cho man.
>>
>>71402278
>>71402233
Don't forget many university feminists. For every three that volunteer and help their communities, there's one that just exists to loudly preach about how we live in a patriarchal society and need to dismantle the patriarchy, but never offers material solutions.
>>
I was browsing /co/ for sexy women to jack off to when I saw this. What is this? Who did what, when, why and how much? Who got offended, and what was the response to the outspoken offendedness? And most importantly, why do I, the average anon that masturbates to BDSM damsels in distress care about this whole thing that takes up a thread slot when it could be about Gwen being tied up and having her clothes removed bit by bit?
>>
>>71401703
Fuck off with the fucking comic gate, eight. There's no scandal, just a bunch of SJWs getting butt-mad over covers and retarded memes in our comics. Sadly all from Marvel.

Or at least come up with a better name for your hashtag.
>>
>>71402225
You know there's an entire range between whiteknighting a woman no matter what she does and being a literal woman hater or basement dweller?

There exist real people out in the world, people with nuance, people with ideas and beliefs.
>>
File: IgnoreHim.jpg (176KB, 733x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IgnoreHim.jpg
176KB, 733x448px
>>71402278
Oh, everyone knows that. People just tend to not give them attention.

There's more important day-to-day stuff to get worried about.
>>
File: EX5v4-1.jpg (96KB, 934x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EX5v4-1.jpg
96KB, 934x550px
>>71402233
>>
>>71402444
Yeah, but those assclowns definitely skew towards the basement-dweller demographic.
>>
>>71402634
Haven't really read the reply chain, don't really have time at the moment, but surely you must agree that whiteknighting a person just because she's a woman, regardless of who she is has done, is the height of pathetic?

They're as liable to be basement dwellers and virgins as your casual Wizardchan misogynist.
>>
>>71401343
>Bank Teller
You wanna know how the liquor store works?
>>
>this thread is still here
SURE IS COMICS AND CARTOONS ON THIS BOARD.
>>
>>71401594
>doesn't want a #ComicM8
>>71401839
You're just pushing your fears on possible outside forces that usually isn't there.

Honestly, I thought that would be a bigger middle finger. Like a Check, and your Queen is in jeopardy too.

Cuz this is already causing ass proliferation on top.
And it could snowball down a hill
>>
>>71402738

I find your base premise that there are people "whiteknighting" others just because they're women to be unacceptably fallacious.
>>
>>71402807
>trying this hard to damage control
>implying based Cho isn't always relevant on /co/
>>
>>71403012
That is what whiteknighting is, though.
>>
>>71403012
...isn't that exactly what white knighting is...
>>
File: white knight.jpg (46KB, 500x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
white knight.jpg
46KB, 500x395px
>>71403012
That is what "whiteknighting" is, though.
>>
>>71403012
When I was younger and dumber, I used to always be willing to defend women just because they were women.

Thankfully, I've since learned that they're actually people and have enough agency to neither need defense nor be in the right at all times.
>>
>>71398620
You know, since this thread is already pretty much gone, I gotta say that I love that GG lovingly tries to attach their movement to it.

It's sad that they've gone so far off the deep end that they think throwing their hat into the ring will help another movement at all. It's like they had a month or so where they could justify their side coherently and wanted to provide a real dialogue for "integrity" while the opposition cried out about how they're all upset manchildren, but now they've become a purely anti-SJW group that barely attempts to prove how they're not at all like upset manchildren.
>>
>>71403434
Yeah but that seems to be projecting. Like those SJWs who reason all men are shit because they were total assholes in their youth so all men must be as well.
>>
>>71399590
They look so weird drawn as white dudes, took me a while to figure out who they were.
>>
>>71403012
Do you know waht whiteknighting is?
>>
>>71403553
I'm saying that whitknight behaviour definitely exists, because I took part in it. Hell, I still see people do it.
>>
>>71403012
That's what that is though, standing up for a person purely because of their gender, ignoring what they have done or who they actually are.

>>71403553
Projecting? That depends. Are there /pol/tergeists who will project shit onto others and assume that literally any instance of a man defending a woman is white-knighting? Absolutely, but just because there are people who abuse a term it doesn't mean the term doesn't have an actual meaning or isn't valid.

If you look at all the lonely virgins desperately defending people like Literally Wu or Anita Zuchinii, despite the poor reasoning and arguments, despite the awful shit these people say and do, that's some text-book white-knighting.

Likewise, you can say that a lot of Neo Nazis are whiteknighting the shit out of Hitler, when the smarter ones seem to accept, even if begrudgingly, that he was ultimately very bad for the German war effort due to his micro managing and absolutely terrible sense of tactics.
>>
>>71403696
Godwin's Law in action.
>>
>>71403789
I never directly compared them to Hitler you mongoloid, I merely used him as an easy example.
>>
>>71403480
>You know, since this thread is already pretty much gone

Back to your containment board, you're not a /co/mrade.
>>
>>71399018
oh quick everybody give him a hug!
little tumblcunt got his feelings hurt :(((((
>>
>>71403859
I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with what you said; I just thought it was an interesting turn your post took. Relax, m8.
>>
>>71399823
You can just go all the way and see everyone's thoughts here:

https://twitter.com/search?q=frank%20cho&src=typd
>>
>>71403896
Neither are you, then, if you really think this thread is going anywhere but down.
>>
>>71399729
>>71399685
That's basically how that whole TFYC started with the Gators.
Find a good cause that these crazy extremists hate irrationally, and then give that cause money.

One that they hate with fury of a thousand suns is Mens Rights or any kind of gender equality that isn't solely focused on women, they're literally their Hitler, Men's Rights Activists are like the number one boogeyman for tumblr feminists.
>>
Also someone took pictures of the How To Draw Women panel he's having at the Big Wow comicon this weekend.
>>
>Gail Simone defending Manara and Cho on twitter, while discussing what about this "controversy" she disagrees with
I may not agree with her on everything, Simone has fairly nuanced thoughts that are definitely able to go against the groupthink of any "side" in a disagreement. Pretty based.
>>
>>71404185
*While I may not agree...
>>
>>71401914
You people really don't get irony do you.
>>
>>71400710
>>71400625
>>71400530
no you guys didn't. I followed that shit for months even when that shadow of mordor shit happened not that many people cared about it; their main focus was always fighting the feminazis
>>
File: 1426500645647.jpg (15KB, 238x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426500645647.jpg
15KB, 238x299px
>>71404099
>How To Draw Women
>spider woman in that pose
Oh shit their anuses must be erupting like Mount Etna
>>
>>71404278
What's hilarious is that there's an actual model at the bottom of the pic, so he's drawing the pose based on real anatomy, too.
>>
>>71404099
....I have no idea how to feel about this.
On one hand. I want him to move on
On the other. That's commitment
>>
>>71399018
>A BLOO BLOO BLOO
And there's nothing you can do about it, bitch,
>>
>>71404493
He probably thinks it's fun.
I doubt he'll keep this up forever though, he's a professional.
>>
File: 1427634102730.png (201KB, 650x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427634102730.png
201KB, 650x330px
>>71398620
> TFW he knows they cant go full outrage mode on him, since he is not white

he's a real nigga
>>
File: zimzam.jpg (24KB, 620x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zimzam.jpg
24KB, 620x350px
>>71404568
Being white is not about your race or your skin color anymore.
>>
>>71404493
On the one hand he's an artist and obviously loves the female form, so he's probably going to get bored of doing the same thing eventually.

On the other hand, it promotes his name and is a relevant example to use for his panel, so I get why he's doing it. If Cho's still milking this by May, then I'll think he has an issue. But drawing the pose four or so times isn't really that jarring.
>>
>>71404668
As a Hispanic, I thought it was hilarious how the media seemed so afraid to point out that Hispanics and Blacks have a spotty history of race relations.
>>
File: gutslaugh.jpg (23KB, 136x152px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gutslaugh.jpg
23KB, 136x152px
>>71404099
Holy shit I love you Cho.
>>
>>71404099
The fact that he's got a cosplayer doing the pose as well is hilarious.
It's really hard to argue with this level of trolling. He's elevating the art form in a way even our worst shitposters can only dream of.
>>
>>71402396
>Who got offended,
everyone
>>
>>71404099
The thing that's even better is for the SHEER fact that he has a model, dressed like fucking Spider-Woman in the same fucking pose people on tumblr was bitching him about,.

Its the fucking metaphorical, meta, middle-finger to the tumblrinas
>>
File: 1400795198265.png (84KB, 252x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400795198265.png
84KB, 252x200px
>>71404099
>>
All the tweetactivists would have to do is write a bigger check and say "We can do the same without being antagonizing" and that'd be that.

I'll just hold my breath and wait for that to happen, I'm sure it'll be real soon.
>>
If you regularly use Twitter, you're privileged.
Because really think about what that means. That means you've got the money for a computer or a smart phone. That means you've got money to for the electricity to power that computer or smart phone. That means you have the money to connect to the internet. It means you were born in a country where the gestapo isn't going to kick down your door if you tweet something they don't like. And it means you've had the emotional support network to grow up confident enough to think that your inane stream of consciousness thoughts are worth sharing with the entire world.

Do you have any idea how miraculous it is to have even ONE of those things, let alone all five? Of course not. Because privilege is blinding.
>>
I think this is pretty cool of Cho to do. The man has a wife and a kid(s?), yet he's still donating to a charity that actually helps people who have suffered from domestic violence. He's not just asking for money, then pocketing it or creating his own "charity" to help male Asian artists who have been victimized by rainbow hair whites on the internet.

I am slightly worried that the HoR won't accept the donation, but I sort of doubt that'd happen. Right?
>>
>>71404565
He's also Frank Cho. Maybe he's pro enough not to put it in professional work but I don't know how long he can keep poking this bear
>>71404777
He hired/enlisted her well ahead of time
>>71404912
>Cho tweets: now doesn't that feel better than whining about fan art?
>>
File: 1400537478669.png (238KB, 900x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400537478669.png
238KB, 900x619px
>>71398793
>>
>>71404777
>>71404808
I want to see how people reconcile
>I don't want to see unrealistic, sexist bodies in my comics
with
>cosplayers are an integral part of comics fandom and should not be judged by puritans or assumed to have no sexual agency
when cosplayers are modelling as covers now. I can't imagine twitter's chomping at the bit to call a cosplayer's body unrealistic or sexist.
>>
>>71404941
Of course. The fact that these people are privileged enough to know about privilege in the first place is one of the great ironies they like to ignore.
>>
>>71404912
Reminded me when some anti GG people tried to make a charity of their own to promote diversity and after a week they got a whole total of 30 dollars
It's like they're physically unable to give money to anything that isn't an "oppressed" individual on Patreon
>>
>>71404994
>I don't want to see unrealistic, sexist bodies in my comics

That shit is dumb, if that's what the audience wants then that's what they'll pander to.

Personally, I like small breasts better, I just think they look better, but I'm not so fucking naive as to go and pressure companies as a tiny minority who doesn't even register on their radar.

Also, a woman being drawn with big tits isn't sexist.
>>
>>71401695

It's almost to the point where you should just ignore these people.

There was some article attacking a white lady for standing up for two muslim people being harassed on public transit because apparently she took away their voices by doing that.
>>
File: doge-kek.jpg (251KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doge-kek.jpg
251KB, 640x480px
>>71405043
Holy shit that's funny.
Even the bickering assholes on /v/ scraped together thousands of dollars and that was out of juvenile spite.
>>
>>71401695
You wait. Even the people on their side are starting to question things. Yesterday I heard a radio interview with a guy that wrote a book on how horrific the whole cyber-shaming culture is, and this was on NPR which is usually liberal as fuck.
>>
File: 1427369440387.jpg (753KB, 1000x1307px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427369440387.jpg
753KB, 1000x1307px
>>71405095
The entirety of Tumblrina's/SJW is a literal repsentation of the inner workings of cliches and circles of woman of all ages.

The find groups of girls and belittle and berate woman who don't look like them, for good or for bad.

So usually when you find a group of woman who complain about a woman who is drawn to be healthy, attractive, and realisitc looking. They go and say that well "I don't look like that" and finds a moderate to large crowd of woman with the same outlook and say that NO ONE should be able to show that because it hurts their feelings.

What it comes down to is that for most woman, even fat woman and woman who
"think" they're ugly it comes down to an variety of mental issues to simply not exercising and eating healthy and being impatient that they won't look like that instantly.

I have 11 sisters and two brothers. I lived through this shit at woman of different ages. It's projection at the highest caliber.

Eventually you get into the inner workings of woman who do look beautiful and then you go, so it's not right to look good and show off the effort you put forth?
>>
>>71405227

They collapse on their own when they're ignored because they get their relevance from being persecuted/attacked so they start doing stupid things in the hopes of grabbing that attention again.
>>
>>71401610
That particular brand of dumb shit is as American as Apple Pie though.
>>
>>71404707

Hispanics dont give a shit about black people due to lack of white guilt.

Honestly, it's fucking funny how black people are treated in Latin America.
>>
>>71404994
>I can't imagine twitter's chomping at the bit to call a cosplayer's body unrealistic or sexist.

The closest thing has been a group of people bitching because there were going to be "nerdy" stripshows nearby an american con
Basically people saw the posters around, thought that the con itself was promoting the strip, and so pressured the organizers to make it official that the con doesn't approve "aggressive" sexy cosplays or booth babes
It was probably just a stunt to please the triggered, but if they followed these rules by letter they could ask sexy cosplayers to change costume or go away
>>
>>71405357
Hispanics are Whites without White Guilt.

Its how whites SHOULD act towards black people.
>>
>>71404185
Yeah, because she's a vanishingly rare feminist.

You know, an ACTUAL FUCKING FEMINIST.

Not a Sarkeesian thought Nazi who thinks skyscrapers are phallic reminders of the chains placed on all society and that better architecture would be globular domes.

You don't even think of Simone as a feminist outright because the word's been tainted by fucking idiots to mean nothing.
>>
>>71405478
Wasn't the reasoning for that they wanted to distance themselves from the E3 mentality where they use sexy ladies as a really cheap gimmick to draw attention to their booths?

I don't think the PA guys dislike girls in sexy clothing or have a moral stance against them.
>>
>>71404568
They already accused him of being white.

They're tumblr, if your skin isn't clearly brown you're white. They're racist as shit.
>>
>>71405357
Outside of Latin America, "Hispanic" is essentially a cultural thing, or at least far moreso than it is a race thing. This leads to weird moments where you'll have white, brown, and black people all getting along while talking shit about non-Hispanic whites, browns, and blacks. I've seen both ghetto blacks and white SJW-esque people be very confused by Hispanics, which is probably why they try to avoid talking about us and how "problematic" it is that we're somehow racially harmonious but still able to have anti-black/white gangs.
>>
>>71398793
>What's with Americans thinking they can atone for perceived sins with money?

What sins did Cho commit? He's not atoning for anything, he's just showing that unlike the whiners he's doing something positive for women with the Spider-Gwen cover that he did while they will continue to whine.

That's what SJW do, whine about video games and comics being mean and oppressing them but they do nothing to help women who are really oppressed (and then they ask money from others) fucking 4chan has done more to help people in need than they have.
>>
Will anyone ever explain what's going on here?
>>
>SOCIAL ISSUE THREAD
>YET ANOTHER 300+ POST THREAD

KILL YOURSELF FUCKING LANDWHALE CUNTS AND GAMBLOOR GUTTERS
>>
>>71405478

They complained about the lollipop chainsaw cosplayer.
>>
>>71405478
>women dressing how they want is now "aggressive" sexuality
What the hell? How did the most stereotypical of Bible-thumpers suddenly become in charge of what cosplayers can wear?
>>
>>71405582
True, on Black Tumblr, they'll hate you if you're not black enough, either if you don't "act black" or your skin tone isn't dark enough.

I swear, the black supremacists on tumblr are as bad in mindset as Aryan Nation.
>>
>>71405558
Could be, i just heard of the rules after those people complained about the con allegedly promoting the stripshows. They thought it was the security's duty to make sure posters weren't going to be near the event
>>
>>71405582
>People who claim to be against judging people based on race, gender, and other shit beyond one's control are judging people on their races, gender and other shit they can't control

>>71405308
hot fucking damn dat ass and dem bodies
>>
>>71398620
Wow Cho is doing a dick move why am I not surprised
>>
>>71405613
They can't comprehend someone not rolling over and apologizing in response to their whining, so they try to invent apologies where none exist in an attempt to save face.
>>
>>71405627
Never.
>>
>>71405688
>people aggressively tell him he's done something wrong when he hasn't
>he does something righteous to spite them
What a jerk.
>>
>>71405357

>it's fucking funny how black people are treated in Latin America.

And here in India. They're subhuman tier. It's why I laughed when Obama went to the Ghandi memorial. Ghandi hated niggers
>>
>>71405671
I like how Tumblr has become a megaphone for blacks and white women, leaving every other minority behind in the process. They always cheer when diversity equals more blonde women or blacks, but rarely do they ask about anyone else.
>>
File: gengar.png (117KB, 205x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gengar.png
117KB, 205x310px
>>71405767
>mfw when tumblr feminists are now calling gays misogynists and calling trannies "gender blackface"
>mfw they're eating each other like frenzied, starved, maddened animals
>>
>>71405616
>i am literally incapable of reading the OP
>>
>>71405822

>"gender blackface"

Please tell me thats a real thing the spout
>>
>>71405767
>I like how Tumblr has become a megaphone for blacks and white women,
Really, just white women. If you're black and disagree with them you're immediately a house nigger.
>>
>>71405688
>Now bowing out to meaningless tumblr trash and taking money that could go to his family and career and donating it to a worthy cause.

>Dick move

A namefag enters the thread, and the thread quality immediately drops.

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>71405822
Feminists have a long and nasty history with transsexuals.

In the 60's and 70's, and even today, feminists outright despised them and barred them from "women only" events.
>>
>>71401023
I really wonder if these people would get upset over a female soldier getting shot. Do you think they want females banned from the military to protect them against violence?
>>
>>71405879
Not that anon, but i've seen women complaining about transvestites being sexist because they're like walking sexist stereotypes
Hell, one of them was a mtf, that's how far down the rabbithole they went, there's no such thing as an LGBT community because they all hate each other
>>
>>71405227
He was on Daily Show too.
Though there was a guy on Colbert months ago that said what happened with Mozilla was wrong so....
>>
>>71405955
>Feminists have a long and nasty history with transsexuals.
They have a long and nasty history with everyone.
>>
File: 1426872030675.jpg (34KB, 449x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426872030675.jpg
34KB, 449x500px
>>71405526
>Hispanics are Whites without White Guilt.

shit anon I'm gonna write that down...
>>
>>71405892
Fucking this.

Don't like Al Sharpton sticking his ugly paunchy face into every "black" issue? UNCA TAM

Don't like Eric Holder excusing border violence with "racial mindfulness"? PAWCH NYUGGA

Don't like Barack Obama dropping guided missiles on innocent folks overseas because they smell like a terrorist? HA NYUGGA WHA'S YA TREAT FROM DA WHAYT MANG?

It's just fucking incessant. The black community is the most oppressive thing currently affecting the black community.
>>
>>71405892
True, but said white women will at least "advocate" for blacks in order to make it seem as if white women represent an alliance of all races, genders, and sexualities opposed to straight, white men.

Essentially, treating blacks as their pets allows white women to pretend that white women are minorities, and that all us other groups love it when we're represented by white women. I'd rather speak for myself than have someone assume that all people with skin darker than hers must think the same, because that's 18th century slave-owner tier.
>>
>>71406007
>He was on Daily Show too.
I actually lost Comedy Central and haven't watched that regularly in months. Was this before or after Stewart's replacement got accused of bigotry because of decade old tweets?
>>
File: 27987409.png (482KB, 404x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
27987409.png
482KB, 404x600px
>>71405879
100% fucking true, dude.
Google "cross dressing is gender black face"
There's even a published paper.

>>71405955
Yeah, feminists have been good at shitting on other rights movements like gay rights or black rights.
>>
>>71406007
It was wrong.

You don't have to like the guy you're working for or agree with his politics. Starting an active campaign to make him radioactive to future job prospects, effectively ruining his career, is not ok and will never be ok.

I mean unless the guy touches children or shoots orphans in the face the reaction he received was right out.

I'm reminded of the business owner who threatened his employees with pink slips if they voted for Obama. It's the exact same mentality.
>>
>>71405892
Holy shit, this so much.
The gall of them to tacitly claim that they OWN black opinions, they're the most racist motherfuckers I've ever met in my life.
>>
>>71399685
>passive aggressive charity donation
It's an action taken for the specific purpose of antagonizing someone. It's aggressive, not passive aggressive. Passive Aggressive is people crying on twitter about someone actively giving to a charity.
>>
>>71405688
CQC bro, please, I thought you were cool.
>>
>>71406136
And it actually benefits a worthy cause in the process.

It's a win-win.
>>
>>71406136
Aggressive altruism?
Isn't that essentially what Superman does?
>>
>>71406126
"Now remember, blacks, hispanics, south asians and all the rest of the 'people of colour' can't think for themselves, so they need white women like us to speak for them!"
>>
>>71406195
Cho confirmed for real life superhero
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (42KB, 400x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
42KB, 400x366px
>>71402325
Watch out: you might cut someone with that edge.
>>
>>71406136
>It's an action taken for the specific purpose of antagonizing someone.
>nobody was named
>feels attacked anyway
You deserve all that self inflicted rage. Hope you choke on it for good one day0
>>
>>71402325
As opposed to tweeting to make people who pretend to care feel better about themselves?
>>
>>71405478
find it funny that they still call them "babes". Like "wow I totally respect filthy subhuman whores and you should do the same".
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 501x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 501x461px
>>71404099
>>
>>71405599

Oh man! This is just too fucking funny!

I had a white english teacher that got utterly confused when a blond girl and black girl (nicknamed "La Negra") started talking shit of ghetto bullshit.
>>
>>71405767
They are priviliged white women with white guilt and the black ones mantain that anyone with darker skin is more oppressed but they have a very US centric and Anglo mind-set.

They ignore Asians, Hispanics, Indians, Native Americans, etc.... Like when they did the Blackout thing and later when the other races wanted to do their own version of blackout they just spammed their tags with black pictures because other races and ethnicities having pride oppressed them.

Even the Latino Black people got fucking angry at them (mainly because Latino Blacks consider themselves a separate group to the Africans and non-Latino blacks).
>>
>>71405599
That seems way more logical than judging and dividing by race honestly.
>>
>>71398804
FOR CHARITY!!!
>>
File: 1353827378456.jpg (40KB, 630x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353827378456.jpg
40KB, 630x418px
>Be mixed black with other shit
>Disagree with certain things or try to defend myself and asking tumblrs to stop doing shit
>Disagree or don't like most rap music
>Don't agree with certain things
>Talk like a normal American with no hint of accent of any "black heritage" or slang

Anon us is da biggest uncle tom I have eva met. U iz a house nigga

I knew a black friend who lived in the fucking Ghetto and commuted to my High School. All the blacks nicknamed him Mr Uncle Tom the Science Guy
>>
>>71404099
It's kind of funny how much more on display the ass is on the drawing, like the spine of the model is bent in the opposite way to the spine of the drawing, gotta show dat Cho style ass.
>>
>>71406511
>All the blacks nicknamed him Mr Uncle Tom the Science Guy
You'd think they'd be better at rhyming.
>>
>>71398793

Yeah, how dare people donate their money and resources to places that actually need the support! What a bunch of selfish bastards, just giving money away like that.
>>
>>71406511
>rap music
>>
>>71405357
Well I dunno about the Spanish but the Latin Americans didn't have black slaves and the natives mingled with he Spaniards and there aren't a lot of black people there so they don't give a fuck.

They are also racist as fuck and not just with black people but with every other race and they discriminate against foreigners (unless you're a tourist and they want to sell you something).

Hell, Mexico has a hidden history of killing Chinese immigrants and deported back to China or to Arizona.
>>
>>71406685
Can't spell crap without rap.
>>
>>71406511
This culture of being a lowlife must feel kind of bad, huh?
>>
>>71406447
>They are priviliged white women with white guilt
White Woman's Burden. It gives them the justification for practicing imperialistic policies of assimilation and hegemony that would make your average liberal arts professor shiver with fear, except this time it's being done by white women who are also able to play the victim.
>>
>>71405599
>This leads to weird moments where you'll have white, brown, and black people all getting along while talking shit about non-Hispanic whites, browns, and blacks.

Yeah, I think our Hispanic/Latino bond is stronger than the race bond in a way, I've seen Latino blacks that would rather be around other Latinos regardless of race than be around other black people who aren't Latinos.
>>
>>71406685
hip hop is the culture, son
>>
>>71406700
>Well I dunno about the Spanish but the Latin Americans didn't have black slaves and the natives mingled with he Spaniards and there aren't a lot of black people there so they don't give a fuck.
>They are also racist as fuck and not just with black people but with every other race and they discriminate against foreigners (unless you're a tourist and they want to sell you something).
>Hell, Mexico has a hidden history of killing Chinese immigrants and deported back to China or to Arizona.

Every latinamerican country had blacks, aside from argentina and chile, even here in mexico there's 1 million blacks.
>>
>>71406761
No it's not, hip-hop is the genre, rap is the vocal style.
>>
>>71406779
Well if we're gonna get picky even blacks had black slaves, the majority of all black slaves in America were sold to (the Northern states) by African slave lords.
>>
>>71406779
>implying Argentina isn't 100% black
>>
File: 1359341358233.jpg (689KB, 2948x1965px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359341358233.jpg
689KB, 2948x1965px
>>71406711
What you have are blacks who want to achieve more going into school and High School but are brought down by their own peers of their own race because you're not acting like them.

So Uncle Tom the Science guy fucking loved Outer Space and Math and he was ridicule by not only other blacks but whites "Look there's the monkey trying to go into space" blacks would call him a Uncle Tom

I was personally told in Art College that I didn't have the genes to become a good artist because of my race/mix heritage
>>
>>71406511
I have a friend who graduated from Harvard and has a good job but he is the family black sheep because to them he's "acting white" he takes care of his mom, and grandma and some of his low life siblings and they still shit on him.

Meanwhile a cousin of his got out of jail and they treat him like he's the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>71406845
memes aside, argentina is probably the whitest country in latin america
they also have the shittiest accent
>>
>>71406779
> argentina and chile
> the countries that started the bloodiest wars
> worst clay stealers
> worst genociders
> all white
Go figure.
>>
>>71406779

Fucking Brazil didn't even end slavery until like 1885 or something ridiculous
>>
>>71406861
Jesus what the fuck kind of racist art college did you go to?
>>
>>71406911
>yfw there's still a handful of countries where slavery isn't specifically banned by law
>>
File: 1429107864282.jpg (87KB, 606x586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429107864282.jpg
87KB, 606x586px
>>71406873
>shittiest accent

second shittiest

first one is that satanic tongue they speak in Chile
>>
>>71406779
>even here in mexico there's 1 million blacks.

Nope, it is estimated that there are around 450,000 in Mexico which makes 0.4% of Mexico's population.

source: http://www.animalpolitico.com/blogueros-codices-geek/2014/03/28/hasta-cuando-se-va-reconocer-los-afromexicanos/

I have also traveled to various places in Mexico and I've seen like 1 or two black families here and there but rarely do I see a black person . I think the most black people I've seen in Mexico was this one pueblo I've visit. There are also black descendants who don't consider themselves black and will get angry if you call them black.
>>
>>71406511
>All this self validation

I hate ghetto culture as much as the next guy, but I think i've found the proper balance of being black and also being chill. I still listen to hiphop, it's not what I listen to all the time, but I know there's varying degrees of music. I was also called out for "Acting white" in highschool a couple of times too, but it rolled over because I usually approached people with open arms and made everyone laugh. When I was called "Oreo" it wasn't as serious as your friend though. I also still got QT blacks chicks.
>>
>>71406873
>they also have the shittiest accent

My cousin would always say that Puerto Ricans had the shittiest accent and the worst pronunciation, until he met two Argentinians and then went and said that he would rather speak with a Puerto Rican.
>>
>>71406735
Does anyone remember that gamergate thing where blacks would take to twitter and proclaim "I'm not your shield" to the SJWs and the SJWs called them indoctrinated and pretended they didn't exist.
>>
>>71406873
>shittiest accent
Nope, i have been to Chile, i literally can't understand a single word out of their insane 'spanish'.
>>
Cho is a fucking loser. He should have given the money to Robbi Rodruguiz.
>>
>>71407168
That sounds like you cousin couldn't handle the banter...
>>
>>71406700
>didn't have black slaves

Yes they did. A shitload of them, the only exception was Costa Rica, but that's because the landlords didn't have the money to buy them, so they had to take care of their own land.

>aren't a lot of black people there so they don't give a fuck.

Mexico isn't. But Argentina is full of black people, hell, Panama City is nothing but nigger after nigger.

And Costa Rica has an entire province full of black people with "jamaican like" culture.

>They are also racist as fuck and not just with black people but with every other race and they discriminate against foreigners

>OH NOES, THIS PLACE DOESN'T HAVE A NON BINARY VIEW OF RACE, THEY ARE RACIST CAUSE THEY DONT TREAT ME LIKE THE SPECIAL SNOWFLACKE NIGGER I AM!

At least pretend you understand what you are talking about, ya cunt
>>
>>71399465
My friend succesfully trolled community of then big anime site by bying nice and telling others that theh too should be nice.
>>
>>71407233

Hi, Robbi Rodriguez.
>>
>>71407280
Was it /a/? Because I'd believe you if you told me it was /a/.
>>
>>71406065
Before.
>>71406022
Does anyone have a clean history with anyone?
>>71405308
>11
How? Are they blood? Did your family split?
>>
File: carlton.gif (851KB, 300x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carlton.gif
851KB, 300x228px
>>71406511
>All the blacks nicknamed him Mr Uncle Tom the Science Guy
>>
>>71407253
You sound like you get all your knowledge from our epic mems, brah.
>>
>>71407343

You sound like a dumb person trying to sound smart.
>>
>>71407120
>proper balance of being black
>still listen to hiphop

I never understood this. Why is that even a thing? I am black therefor I must listen to hip hop to be blacker? You say that like it's a prerequisite to being black. That shits garbage man.
>>
>>71407319
I NEED THE MONEY GODDAMNIT
>>
>>71407343
But anon, how can you say that at 0.37% Argentina isn't really full of black people?
>>
>>71398990
>getting BTFO trying to damage control
>>
>>71407375
I'm saying, he's not an uncle tom for not listening to hiphop. That was what i was trying to say, though I didn't elaborate on what I meant more.


When I say the proper balance, I mean embracing and loving who you are, but also accepting that there are others of you who fuck up quite often. They're not my responsibility, but being an American citizen and getting an education is.
>>
>>71406862
>Educate himself
>acting white
Fuck them, nothing wrong with bettering yourself.
>>
>>71399823
What the fuck is Uzrmeris problem? This is solid proof that MarySue is nothing but a gossip site trying to sound the drums for war.

Cho is a big guy here.
>>
>>71407233
Robbi stahp
>>
>>71407524
For you?
>>
File: 1429209113338.jpg (149KB, 1264x820px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429209113338.jpg
149KB, 1264x820px
>>71407319
you'll use it for more purple clothes, so no
>>
>>71407571
What the fuck happened to him, why is his hair like that?
>>
>>71399828
I could live over a month for 1000$
>>
>>71407617
Perhaps he nibbled on the blueberry in the Wonka factory, or got molested by Grimmace and took a load to the hair?
>>
>>71398793
Tumblr at it's finest.
Cho is showing you can draw butts and still care about women's real problems, unlike tumblr slacktivist that care only for their own feelings.
>>
This shows you can't win with this people. Whatever you do they will make excuses that whatever you're doing is wrong.
>>
>>71407617
He invented hair coloring.
>>
>>71407233

Robbi you should be drawing more Gwen, not trolling 4chan. Get back to work.
>>
File: CARbHlxWEAESWY3.jpg (9KB, 138x167px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CARbHlxWEAESWY3.jpg
9KB, 138x167px
In the end, The Mary Sue only has themselves to blame. When you get to a certain size where you can hire numerous writers and get advertising or you're part of a bigger media group, you can't act like a blog, publishing whatever articles you want to your audience and pretend that it won't reach other outlets. Because what you say doesn't exist in a vacuum. This writer's comment on Frank Cho's Gwen Stacey, even if they did say "it's no big deal, we know Frank Cho does this, yadda yadda poor taste" should of been on their own personal blog and not on The Mary Sue because your "non issue" becomes then becomes an issue. Firepower for your supporters AND your detractors. Just realize and understand your platform. Why is that so hard?
>>
>>71407675
Yeah, no fucking joke, that's a lot of money.
>>
>>71407789
Why does this board have so many poor people?
>>
>>71398977

Money means nothing, only support on Tumblr and Twitter.
>>
>>71399119
Not deep but useful.
Unlike say, trigger warnings.
>>
>>71398977
They're gonna call him a misogynist.
Again.
>>
>>71407763
It's kind of sad that the comment section is mostly women going "Aww *pats head*" to male commentators, calling Cho and Manara dogs (as in, the animal) and it ultimately leading to "You're a man, you just don't understand." Blogs like TMS really make things worse for all comic fans, men and women.
>>
>>71405650
It wasn't a cosplayer... it was the official model!
>>
>Cho manplaining and giving money hoping we forget about him being a sexist female hating male

You can't buy me Cho. I know my rights. Women were here first and IIRC Adam caved to the Devil in Eden and are the apple the Devil gave him. Eve was perfect and innocent.
>>
>>71408136
>mansplaining
Mmm, that's some good bait.

Would you like some Spiderwoman?
>>
>>71408168
Use a better image next time.
That's one of the worst pictures of her.
>>
>>71401127
I'm butt hurt that Johnny can do his Shinning fatality on his kid. Like it's hilarious but come on.
>>
>>71399729
Anything but Anita Shekelstein's bank account.
>>
File: culturalvictory.gif (152KB, 720x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
culturalvictory.gif
152KB, 720x362px
>>71405599
>>
Who is /co/'s Brianna Wu?
>>
>>71408399
dobson or diaz
>makes shit
>barely relevant to discussion but keeps making it about themselves
>>
>>71399828
Dude $1k pays for a month's worth of my household (gf, dog and myself) services and food.
>>
>>71407617
Tumblr happened to him.
>>
I don't know if anyone posted this or not, but aparently he's mansplaining and still in the wrong. https://archive.today/qUTfx
>>
>>71408261
Well, I do have an image of her getting raped, but I can't actually post that here.
>>
>>71407617
Accident in the Ace Chemicals factory.
>>
>>71400112
Hispanics and asians are white unless they are SJWs.
>>
File: 1221213314.jpg (59KB, 500x734px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1221213314.jpg
59KB, 500x734px
>>71408582
Who the fuck WRITES and THINKS like this?!
>>
>>71408716
Frank Miller
>>
>>71408582
>people shit themselves over Cho's drawing
>play it off as "t-t-thats cool. Not l-l-like any of this was a big deal. Who really wins these culture wars anyways?"
>>
>>71407320
No, but it probably would work even better on /a/.
>>
>>71408582
I like how they admit this is all basically clickbait.
>>
>>71408582
I can't believe a real human being wrote this.

Also when is Cho gonna draw Anya in that pose?
>>
>>71408582
I love how in the comments someone suggests that they donate something, and everyone shuts him/her down.
>>