[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is behind the door?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 19

File: asm2014015-int2-02-124166.jpg (551KB, 1285x994px) Image search: [Google]
asm2014015-int2-02-124166.jpg
551KB, 1285x994px
Spider verse epilogue 1 page preview
>>
i wonder how slott is gonna explain Mama MJ and Papa Pete's miraculous resurrection.
>>
So...where does the Julia Carpenter "All the Spiders will die" prophecy come in? Or was that Secret Wars mumbo jumbo?
>>
>>69636044
Probably gonna happen in the Spider-Verse: Battleworld mini-series
>>
>>69635626
I bet it's Kaine.

He was still alive during MC2 right?
>>
SpOck isn't with the group. I bet that mother fucker is up to something
>>
>>69635626

Spider Verse was shit
>>
File: dat anatomy.jpg (143KB, 536x523px) Image search: [Google]
dat anatomy.jpg
143KB, 536x523px
>>69635626
>put through the ringer
>through the ringer
>ringer
>>
>>69635626
goddammit slott fucking stop trying to write mayday. you can't write her for shit, just accept that and leave her to better writers.
>>
>>69636117
Of course he is, the Epilogue will involve SpOck's great plan of getting out of being erased.
>>
File: hades.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hades.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>69635626
>Everybody, she's home!

...I almost want to forgive Slott if this is what I think it is.

The event as a whole was still lackluster and I still think Silk is dogshit, but I might able to forgive him this one thing.
>>
>>69635626
Is that Spider-Deadpool between the legs of the guy with the helmet?
>>
Why was Karn the best Spider-Man?
>>
>>69636423
>a man between the legs of another man

oh, my.
>>
>>69635626
>fantastic four spiderman
He died in the story, twice. Nice going Slott and Marvel editorial.
>>
>>69635626
sp//dr confirmed for not dying. At least something good came of this
>>
>>69636499
>Twice

Really?
>>
>>69636316
>goddammit slott fucking stop trying to write. you can't write for shit,
ftfy
>>
File: dude what.gif (2MB, 408x216px) Image search: [Google]
dude what.gif
2MB, 408x216px
>>69635626
Where the fuck is Assassin Spider??...
>>
>>69635626
>Every Spider-Man ever
Pretty sure they missed a few.

>>69636355
Don't do it.
Never forget that he killed the Hostess Spider-Man.
>>
>>69636565
Died, killed in one panel that made it impossible to know it was even him. He did nothing.

But Spider-Bitch survived, somehow.
>>
>>69636565
dead
>>
>>69635626
Only one page?
>>
>>69636565
Silk got him killed.
>>
>>69635626

For crying out loud. You can tell that May's father and mother survived. What the holy fuck Slott?
>>
I care about nothing until I see Kaine alive or at least some fucking mourning over his death.
>>
>>69636499
Obviously there were four of him.
>>
>>69636651
How many people died because of this cunt??
>>
>>69635626
>SP//dr survived

Bitchin'.
>>
Is it true that the creators of Mayday disowned the version that was in Spider-Verse because it was awful?
>>
File: leopardon.jpg (4KB, 105x96px) Image search: [Google]
leopardon.jpg
4KB, 105x96px
>>69635626
>>
>>69636773
And here I thought she was going to be kill, mainly because of her lack of appearances in the event.
>>
>>69636804
http://theswervemagazine.com/Spider-Girl___Ron_Frenz.html
>>
>>69636839
TL;DR? White text on black background should be illegal.
>>
>>69636598
WTF was the point of her? She didn't bring anything to the table despite being an evil spider-totem and barely talked at all. She should have represented her title properly.
>>
I doubt it's her parents. They probably wouldn't want people so much as guessing they came back to life if that was the case.
>>
>>69636927
Basically that any writer that introduces personal tragedy into a Spider-Girl story doesn't really get Spider-Girl.
>>
>yfw every Spider comes back to life by turning into a cocoon and giving birth to themselves
>>
>>69636927
>“The idea that her first appearance since we wrapped the title is Pete and Mary Jane getting wiped out in the first three pages, it feels typical, completely expected because we always assumed that if anyone decided to relaunch Spider-Girl without us, the first thing they would do is kill Pete and/or Mary Jane” says Spider-Girl co-creator Ron Frenz.

[...]

>“I didn't really enjoy it. Let's put it this way, Dan Slott is not Roger Stern. Roger Stern, when he's going to use a character, he researches the character inside and out. When Roger Stern used American Dream in 'Captain America Corps,' there was nothing in there that didn't match the character. He always does a fantastic job, any character he uses he gets the voice right, he gets the character's motivations right, he gets it all right.”

[...]

>“What they are doing is giving the readers, if they choose to, plenty of things to hang the idea that that's not our Mayday; that fact that she's referring to herself as 'The Spider-Girl,' the fact that Pete has a robot leg, the fact that Mary Jane has black highlights in her hair, which she has never had in the entire run of Spider-Girl. She has always consistently has had open red hair because Pat and I talked about it and we decided that she's dying her hair now. So she doesn't have dark auburn red hair, she has red hair now because she's dying it, so we decided to not put the blacks in to keep it different from the classic portrayal of Mary Jane.”

>While for someone so familiar with these characters, the deviations from continuity are glaring, Frenz recognizes that they result from a fundamental shift in value from the importance being on characters to that of creative expression has changed comics.
>>
>>69637006
its mj at least and mayday's boyfriend
>>
>>69637018
So, he's mad because a new writer changed the character? Something that's happened since the beginning of comics? Seems kind of silly...
>>
>>69637083
I believe it's more to do with how Slott comes off as writing the character as though he had only read some wiki synopses and saw some character artwork, then went from there with whatever he felt would fit with his story, versus celebrating the character and their stories.

Know what I mean?
>>
File: apply cold water to burned area.jpg (38KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
apply cold water to burned area.jpg
38KB, 493x335px
>>69637018
>“I didn't really enjoy it. Let's put it this way, Dan Slott is not Roger Stern. Roger Stern, when he's going to use a character, he researches the character inside and out. When Roger Stern used American Dream in 'Captain America Corps,' there was nothing in there that didn't match the character. He always does a fantastic job, any character he uses he gets the voice right, he gets the character's motivations right, he gets it all right.”
>>
>>69637083
Think of it this way. Imagine if someone came onto an Iron Man book straight after an arc about Tony getting over his crippling alcoholism, and in the very first panel he's stone drunk with a martini in hand. This is not brought up as a glaring problem, the writer just assumes "lol it's Tony, of COURSE he's drunk all the time!'

They didn't bother to pay any respect to what the character had been doing or where they're at.

Or, imagine if someone came onto a Hulk book and retconned it so that the Hulk was actually an alien parasite that infected Bruce Banner when he was a little infant. It completely invalidates the entire point and struggle of the character battling his inner demons by shifting the blame away from his own psychoses. It's character assassination, plain and simple.

This is in essence what has happened here with Spider-Girl. The entire point of Mayday, as a character, can be summed up as "You can always make a difference. Taking action and doing the right thing saves lives." What Slott did in the opening pages of Spider-Verse threw up the middle finger to that and said "Nope, nothing you can do about this! It's completely hopeless and you can't stop it!"

It flies in the face of everything the character stands for and comes across as either offensively ignorant in the best case scenario or childish, petty and outright stupid in the worst.
>>
>"Let's save Jess!"
>"Even though she's in the best position possible for her skillset and for us!"
>"OOPS destroyed the teleporter!"
>>
>>69637186
>>69637239
I mean, I definitely understand it, I suppose. Especially when applied to long-standing, major characters like Iron Man and Hulk. But was Spider-Girl that cherished by people other than the original characters? I'm honestly asking, as I only began reading within the last five years.
>>
>>69635626
the fuck. that's horrible writing.
she should devastated that she's returning 'home'
her dead parents (the authorities would be all over may's home), her identity would be gone.

and spider-pool? where the fuck was he in the battle? also in last issue i think i saw a spider-wolverine.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>69637272
>Every
>Fucking
>Time
>>
>>69637186
Slott has good concepts, but terrible execution in Spider-man.
Superior Spidey is written better by anyone besides Slott, and the tie-ins for Spider-verse were better than the main story.
>>
>>69636773

And she did ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING in the entire god damn event.

I love her to death, but god damn did they waste such a cool character.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3975x3056px
>>69637351
>oops
>>
>>69635626
>Spider-Cowboy finally in a team shot not running
>Still hasn't said anything
>You will never see how UltiPete, Miles, and 60's Pete met him

So much is wrong with this event. So much lost....
>>
>>69637316

It was Marvel's singest longest running female-led comic.
>>
>>69637399
>it's just some random goon that does it

god dammit
>>
>>69637316
Yeah, Spider-Girl was a long-runner. She had fanbase dedicated enough to keep it going longer than pretty much any other Spider-Character besides Pete himself.
>>
>>69636310
Seriously. This.

It's "wringer", Slott. You moron.

This is like "diamond dozen" levels of fuck up.
>>
>>69637316
>But was Spider-Girl that cherished by people other than the original characters? I'm honestly asking, as I only began reading within the last five years.

You know how Marvel recently celebrated Carol Danvers' 100th comic? By factoring in the issues of all four series' she's had? Mayday topped that in a single title, under the same team, and then had two other series'.
>>
>>69637397

Look, any Spider-Man in the Slott issues that wasn't Silk, SpOck or Peter fell into two categories:

- Do nothing of value.
- Job to the bad guys and get murderered.
>>
>>69637529

And yet they like to pretend she never even existed.

I just don't get it.

I guess it's because they don't want to market a character who technically exists in an alternate timeline?

Nah, let's force useless Carol and Jessica Drew down everyone's throats instead.
>>
>>69637532
See, as a WWE fan, I'm all too used to this, unfortunately.
>>
>>69637573
I was honestly halfway through a rant about that, but then I realized nobody wanted to hear some Anon bitch.
But yeah, this.
>>
>>69636651
>>69636751
Let's make a list of all the spiders killed because of Silk.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 630x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 630x408px
>>69637397
The only notable things I remember her doing in this stupid event was carrying Spider-Betty's body out of some fight and getting her shit kicked in during the final fight.

>We will never see based SP//dr-verse Daredevil team up with Peni again.
Fucking bullshit!
>>
>>69635626
Is that a fucking Spider-Pool in the background, as in Spider-Sense & Regeneration, i.e. unkillable?
Goddammit Slott, you fucking hack.
>>
>>69637653
>We will never see based SP//dr-verse Daredevil team up with Peni again.
>We will never see Supaidaman again
>We wil never see Assassin, punk rock or spider brit again
>Anthologies aren't popular in the west
Love is over
>>
>>69637718
You just made me look closely, and I noticed Spider Fist? Iron Spider? Whatever he's called, Spidey Powers + Iron Fist Chi = Bad ass.
>>
File: laughter expands.jpg (264KB, 1362x534px) Image search: [Google]
laughter expands.jpg
264KB, 1362x534px
>creators of Spider-Girl do that chapter that tells Slott to fuck of this isn't our girl
>now her whole thing has been re-written and her parents are alive again

This will never stop amusing me. Good job guys you made Slott look like a complete asshole (more than usual)
>>
File: kaine.jpg (132KB, 520x704px) Image search: [Google]
kaine.jpg
132KB, 520x704px
>>69636716
Seriously. The first time Kaine died, Peter went fucking ballistic. Tore a bitch's face off and nearly killed Kraven

This time? Peter makes a sex joke to Silk, not even acknowledging his brother's death. The fuck man?
>>
Also, the guy on the horse. Does the rider have the Spider powers or the horse? Because Spider-Horse sounds amazing.
>>
>>69637817

>creators of Spider-Girl do that chapter that tells Slott to fuck of this isn't our girl

I still don't know what the fuck people were talking about with this
>>
>>69635626
The defeat of the dumbass family releases all the spider essences and all the people they killed come back to life.
>>
>>69637828
And it's not even like it was alternate realty Kaine. They're both 616. Sad, really.
>>
>>69637718
Didn't all the alternate universe Deadpools get killed by EvilDeadpool?
>>
>>69637842
Spider bit at an angle and each one only got hit by a single fang.
They have to stick together for full power
>>
>>69637885
I'd watch that.
>>
>>69637843
You haven't read it? if you're a Spider-Girl fan you should. They make Mayday call benjy "Benny" then put in a line where she says "i hope there's a universe that has a Mayday like me with a family and everything is happy"

It was their subtle little way of telling Slott to fuck off.
>>
>>69637842
It might be both, but there was at least one panel where they showed the horse riding up the side of a building.
>>
>>69637083
You shouldn't be okay with shit happening just because shit happens all the time.
>>
File: 1387328733997.jpg (96KB, 378x284px) Image search: [Google]
1387328733997.jpg
96KB, 378x284px
>>69637399
>blocking a sword with your wrist

whelp I guess we're adding blade-resistant skin to Silk's list of bullshit powers
>>
What happened to that little girl spider? You know, the one with the really cartoony style?
>>
I wonder if "Spider-Verse" was an attempt on Marvel's part to rip off "Multiversity".

>So, Morrison thinks he can do a multiverse event and get away with it, eh? We'll see about that! Call in Daniel Slottinski! We'll call the event "Spider-Verse"! We'll even have vampires of our own!
>>
>>69638033
DC had their own spiderverse years ago with Superman's Final Crisis one-shot. And it was amazing.
>>
>>69638024
She was just a cute, one-off character.
>>
>>69638110
What was her name again and her universe number?
>>
>>69638135
Penelope Parker.
Can't remember the verse though...
>>
>>69638163
Ah thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 778x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 778x507px
>that feel when Aracely will never be reunited with her champion.
>>
>>69635626
Spider-Deadpool? How can we joke about Deadpool being Ninja Spider-man now?
>>
File: at least I have my smokes.jpg (387KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
at least I have my smokes.jpg
387KB, 2464x1648px
>>69638212
>tfw we will never get a follow up on her or whatever is going on with the Aztec gods
>>
>>69638296
>Mythic Marvel will never be more than Thor, Loki, Hercules, and whichever of the Warriors Three/Sif they remember that year.
>>
>>69638033
Spider-Verse was being set up back when Multiversity was "that cool thing Morrison will probably do eventually."
>>
>>69638339
Not even Herc these days. That chick in Alpha Flight shows up every once in a while, though.
>>
File: Spiderkid.jpg (326KB, 717x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderkid.jpg
326KB, 717x1113px
>>69638163
>>69638135
>>69638110
>looking this up
Well that's just adorable.
She needs a better costume, though.
>>
>>69638468
wasn't this the artist that did raindog and that comic with the unicorn that /v/ wants to fuck
>>
>>69635626

That better be her parents, killing them off so Mayday could have the totally new character arc of being a Spider who doesn't kill even when they really want to was grade A bullshit.

It wasn't even something new for Slott, he already did his no one dies thing so on top of everything else it was a pointless retread
>>
>>69636773
Fuck yeah! Screw Spider-Gwen SP//dr was my favorite alternate Spider-man!
>>
>>69638580
It's good to see best Spider girl get some love. Especially since she's probably going to fade into obscurity now
>>
>>69637186
>I believe it's more to do with how Slott comes off as writing the character as though he had only read some wiki synopses and saw some character artwork, then went from there with whatever he felt would fit with his story,

I think this is how many writers at marvel, especailly new/young ones are approaching the characters in general.

Because I know for damn sure Dennis Hopeless does the same thing.
>>
>>69638912
>Because I know for damn sure Dennis Hopeless does the same thing.
Yeah, that was fucking spectacular how he managed to fuck that up. And "Avengers Academy" wasn't even that long; he could have read it all in a few hours.

But I think the attitude applies to all or most of the writers, given how Bendis and Slott treated the Guardians of the Galaxy and Silver Surfer, respectively.
>>
>>69638960
I call it 'Square Peg, Round Hole" writing.

They have slots in the story they need to fill and by GOD they'll fit SOMETHING in it!
>>
>>69635626
>earth-982
>That's the MC2 Universe

No, fuck off Slott, DeFalco already said it wasn't.
>>
>>69636080
II am thinking it's Wes and Mary Jane

If not then yeah it's Kaine and Reilly Tyne (Ben Reilly's son) which would make me cry if they are.
>>
>>69636773
survived but didnt do anything :(
which is too bad, with everyone focused with spidergwen and slott's pet Silk.
I want to believe sp//dr actually got face time because of popularity, and Marvel simply snaked her in the images. They really should push more to her side.
>>
>>69639261

It's definitely not Kaine and Reilly. If Slott knew about either of them he would have killed them off too for having Spider powers.
>>
>>69637009
Well there was some personal tragedy for May in Spider-Girl but it just didn't involve her family dying.

But one of the things Slott doesn't get is that May needs her family and supporting cast, it's a big part of her character.
>>
>>69637958
Super strength
>>
>>69637817
>And now the real Mayday will be wiped out by Secret Wars
>All that remains is Spiderverse Mayday
>>
>>69637529
Not only that but Marvel really wanted to can Spider-Girl and honestly if they had their way she would have gone away into obscurity with the other MC2 titles (which lets face it were awful).

But May's fanbase and people call them rabid but honestly I have a good impression of most of them) just stuck, they bought extra issues for relatives and to donate to libraries, went to book fairs and gave people free subscriptions, they went to free comic day and donated Spider-Girl issues to kids, they promoted the heck out of it and the sales for the comic would occasionally go up significantly that it would convince Marvel to let it continue.

Hell, the reason I got into Spider-Girl was because in one of my school's book fairs there was a comic book booth that was run by one of her fans, I chatted a bit with the fan and I told him I liked Spider-Man and then he talked to me about Spider-Girl and I became interested and he ended up giving me a free subscription to her comic for a year (which I am sure cost someone).

Also let me say that while Spider-Girl would sell low sometimes it was never abysmally low like Captain Marvel is now or Spider-Woman (or how Silk will be and mark my words that comic won't last long).
>>
>>69638212
She's probably dead now that Slott fucked up the New Warriors.

Sam was probably the only one who survived.
>>
That better be MJ, MC2 Kaine, or MC2 Peter...

God I hate Slott.
>>
>>69638960
Bendis just doesn't give a shit, Quentin Quire who graduated and left the Jean grey Academy is suddenly back in UXM among the students in Bendis' latest issue.

Also Humphries going with the Richard Ryder spelling, I just felt trolled there.
>>
>>69639685
Wait. Kaine REALLY died? He didn't go into a regenerative coma like before?
>>
>>69639340
>>69639688
Another thing that I hated was May having zero interaction with Ben Reilly and Kaine (well she had some with Kaine but it was nothing significant, it was when she says that Damos is hers and Kaine just tells her to get in line). But her and Ben not acknowledging each other was awful, first of they have the same costume, and second May thinks highly of her uncle Ben and always wonders stuff about him since she never got to meet him, not to mention she is very conscious about the fact that she wears his costume.

This also just reminded how badly I want a conclusion to the Spider-Clone shit in MC2, May needs to know about Kaine's connection to her family (she just knows him as the crazy grumpy guy who saved her) and the Parkers need to know about Darkdevil.

I dunno why Peter doesn't tell May about Kaine and Ben being his clones (especially since May is no stranger to that shit after the whole thing with April) or why he doesn't want Kaine to tell her either, he's so shitty sometimes.
>>
>>69639863
They proclaimed him dead in the last issue but he might still be alive, the epilogue will probably answer that.
>>
>>69636598
>Surprised spider-bitch survived

She's from the Old Man Logan universe and that universe is going to be part of Secret Wars. It was obvious she would survive from the start.
>>
>>69637474
The only reason her book was cancelled was because marvel wanted to give the spider girl name to anya thinking she would ride on her popularity. Cancelled a book with steady good sales for nothing in the end...
>>
>>69640708
They did the same thing with Avengers Academy to Avengers Arena/Undercover.

Arena sold more issues in the short term, but the long term damage is still being felt.
>>
>>69639863
he probably would have but then they did the ritual that made it so the other was dead
>>
>>69637573
>I guess it's because they don't want to market a character who technically exists in an alternate timeline?

This is what has me worried about Spider-Gwen. Even if the sales are fantastic, I get the impression that Marvel wants to get rid of the multiverse for some reason. I hope I'm wrong, but if they would do it for Mayday for similar reasons, I'm not sure what to think.
>>
>>69637776
I would fucking love a Spider-Verse anthology series. They created and revisted so many cool Spider-fellas in this event that it almost makes up for how lackluster it was.
>>
>>69635626
Deadpool Spider-Man?
>>
>>69637510
>>69636310
A wringer is a thing? I had no idea.
>>
>>69637776
>We will never see how Aaron Ackerman managed to evade Morlun and repel another inter-dimensional invasion at the same time.

Nobody in fiction is dead until there is a body.
>>
File: wringer.jpg (28KB, 554x319px) Image search: [Google]
wringer.jpg
28KB, 554x319px
>>69641975
A ringer refers to a person, usually a simple-mined one that is a target of scams or someone who closely resembles another person.

A wringer is this thing right here, an old-fashioned device used to dry laundry or mops. As you could imagine, getting caught in one of these things fucking hurts, hence the expression.
>>
>>69639985
Why the fuck did Silk get a little paper cut but Kaine died of his cocoon getting poked a little?
>>
>>69635626
Why does everyone think Kaine is dead? I never got that impression.
>>
>>69642053
Fucking this, i was enthralled the whole read though Ackerman's story, then i forgot its a spiderverse tie in and got pissed.
>>
>>69642227
Thats the thing I'm thinking, I swear somewhere in one of these fucked up stories that they said they could not kill Kaine because that would make the ritual moot or something.
>>
>Silk and Spider-Gwen get books
>Lady Spider doesn't
will she at least appear in Spider-Man 2099?
>>
>>69642376
>liking shitty steampunk Spider
>>
>>69640038

Wait, are you talking about Ashley Barton, or Slott's waifu, what everyone refers to as Spider-bitch?
>>
>>69642417
I like her. She has personality, is a hero as in "a hero", not just someone who beats up bad guys, she had a couple of plot hooks, I like her design and designs of Six Men of Sinestry.
>>
File: Gwen Stacy49.jpg (129KB, 630x980px) Image search: [Google]
Gwen Stacy49.jpg
129KB, 630x980px
>>69642268
The Edge of Spider-verse stories were mostly fantastic. It is a shame that Marvel probably didn't have them made with an eye toward making the stories with the most potential into on-going series, with Spider-Gwen being a fluke that received a lot of fan support ahead of time.
>>
>>69642496
I found her tie-in to be the most boring honestly
>>
>>69642496
I honestly think the costume was a big help there
>>
>>69642496
>that neck
>that hood
>>
>>69642496
I would have read the fuck out of Anarchic Spider-Man. His story even had an ending that could lead to a series.
>>
File: Gwen Stacy42.jpg (77KB, 1175x951px) Image search: [Google]
Gwen Stacy42.jpg
77KB, 1175x951px
>>69642516
It was better than the horror issue, at the very least.

>>69642525
Yes, the costume is charming as fuck. Whoever designed it deserves some sort of award. Best new cape design in years.
>>
>>69642546
>people complaining about how the hoodie would fuck up air resistance

shut the fuck up jeez
>>
>>69642295
Slott doesn't fucking pay attention to his own stories.

However he didn't feed on the Other, so unless Slott shits the bed, he's fine.
>>
>>69642568
Naw heshat the bed and it's covered with diahrea
>>
>>69642525
>>69642546
Nah, the costume is shitty. But Tumblr will eat anything.
>>
>>69635626
>Earth 982

Why couldn't he just leave the # out so we could all still dream.
>>
>>69636773
When does a homage stop being a homage?
>>
>>69636022
>i wonder how slott is gonna explain Mama MJ and Papa Pete's miraculous resurrection.

let's say they where rescued but, how's about.. Darkdevil.

yeah that works
>>
>>69637510

Honestly Im gonna go ahead and blame this one on the editor.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.