[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, will /co/ even survive next months episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 24

File: 63Ts5Lg.gif (2MB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
63Ts5Lg.gif
2MB, 317x400px
Serious question, will /co/ even survive next months episode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgaB8ictWwI
>>
It's gonna be great when Barry going back in time erases everything that happened in the episode
>>
IT WAS ME BARRY!
IT WAS ME THE ENTIRE TIME!!!

I'm amazed that all this has been covered by the first season!
>>
>>69635027
This looks really good, but didn't the studio say that the twist wouldn't be this obvious?
>>
>>69635096
It wasn't obvious for casuals. So the majority of the audience did not see it coming
>>
File: 1371851778746.jpg (76KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1371851778746.jpg
76KB, 640x512px
>>69635027
Every time I see an episode I think to myself, "There's no way they can top this." And what do they do? They throw at us another twist, another reveal, and I keep coming back. It's like a drug, this show, and I need more of it. I need to see the fallout that the next episode causes.
>>
>>69635331
I know, right? This episode ended with the reveal of Zoom and Grodd working together, and then IMMEDIATELY they threw down a promo that showed Wells going full Zoom. Not a second gone to waste
>>
>>69635027
>one month away
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! I had no idea!
>>
>>69635745
Look, anon. Your heart literally couldn't take it. You'd die.
>>
>>69635077
Holy shit this, they've covered so much and this is STILL THE FIRST SEASON. Hoping this show is around a very long time.
>>
>>69635027
its gonna hapend!!!
>>
Anyone else feel like Wells won't actually be evil?
>>
>>69636120
That's actually something that worries me. What if this show is busting its nut too soon? What if it peaks at season 1 like Heroes did? The writers are pkaying all their heavy hitters in just one season. I really don't know where else they can take this and still keep things fresh.

>>69636323
He straight up shanked a guy, deliberately caused the particle accelerator to combust, and is working in cahoots with Grodd. He's evil.
>>
>>69636323
I dunno, he might have perverted sense of "right" sorta like Magneto, with his "I look after my own" comment. But he's certainly fucking evil.

He's shanked people, brutally murdered police officers, fed Eiling to a giant Gorilla, killed Barry's mom, created an explosion that killed numerous people, probably killed the original Harrison Wells.

Just because someone does thing that make sense to them, doesn't mean they aren't fucking loco
>>
>>69636120
Geoff Johns will be on Flash for however long he wants. He gets to do Flash again, bring up his favorites JSA characters, and eventually get to a Crisis event. He'll probably limit himself to only a few comic book ongoings, probably short runs. And he'll be on set for WB/DC movies, but probably won't have much say.
>>
>>69636430
What if they do it to make sure the future happens as it should
>>
>>69636400
Wells is just trying make Barry the best hero he can be, anon. Nothing evil about that.
>>
>>69636400
I think Grodd is gonna be like the Deathstroke of Season 2. The main big bad, while Wells takes a break and cackles in the time stream for a while.
>>
>implying Wells didn't travel back in time to prevent Flashpoint from happening
>>
>>69636459
I think he just went back in time because he is a huge Flash weab and wanted to be the one who made him happen.
>>
>>69636453
I'll miss him on books, but he really is making it happen for DCtv
>>
>>69636470
>Wells is just trying make Barry the best hero he can be, anon

To steal his speed.
>>
>>69636459
I'm fairly certain wells is from further in the future than 2024, meaning that in the original original timeline, Barry died saving the world, and everything was happy.

Then Thawne fucked it up by going back in time to fuck with him, and now needs to fix it, while keeping Barry on the path to being a delicious Speed Force smoothie.

>>69636470
Oh yeah, just like Hunter Zolomon wanted to make Wally a better hero. Riiiiiight
>>
>>69636564
Might even want him to survive the crisis so he can ruin his life after. Maybe it's the thing about his death being too dignified again.
>>
>>69635077
You know, if theres ever a time Wells would say that, it'd be next episode.

Could you imagine the thread if he did actually say it?
>>
>>69635077
If they keep this up this may be one of the most solid first seasons from beginning to end.
>>
>>69636640
Yes we all know the entire thread will be IT WAS ME BARRY
the real question is how fast does it kill the thread
>>
File: It was me barry.png (2MB, 1708x1124px) Image search: [Google]
It was me barry.png
2MB, 1708x1124px
>>69636909
I bet the next reaction recap will just be that panel.
>>
>>69636897
I'm kind of worried second season won't be as great but I'm guessing that's the season were grodd shines so lets hope my fears are wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gDm_n7r-So
>>
>>69636909
I assume it would be like grodd's first reveal and instantly kill a full thread while taking up half of the preceding thread and half of the next thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 945x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 945x499px
>>69636640
>IT WAS ME BARRY!
>AND I ENJOYED EVERY ATTOSECOND!
>>
>>69636519
Geoff Johns has the dream career. Gets a big break from a Hollywood director, writes his favorite characters, is a high level executive at the company he interned at, gets to work on TV and movies and all the cereal he could ask for.
>>
>>69637097
Infinite Cereal is the American Dream.
>>
>>69636945
I'm wondering if that droning beat is gonna be Grodd's theme for Season 2.

I like it.
>>
>>69635027
>Logo at the end is Reverse Flash colors
HYPE
>>
>>69636453
I think Johns will probably just have a long Justice League run.
>>
>>69635027
Wells suit is all yellow, the man in yellow has black parts in his suit.
>>
>>69637225
His JL is pretty meh.
>>
>>69635027
video is gone
>>
>>69635096
There's still Eddie's twist that's coming.
>>
File: 1423223843529.jpg (302KB, 1195x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1423223843529.jpg
302KB, 1195x1800px
>>69637445
It's been pretty good since Forever Evil, Amazo Virus slowed down but the last issue was pretty great.
>>
>>69637507
I honestly forgot about Eddie.
>>
>>69637488
Literally watching it right this second, it's not gone.
>>
>>69637522
Fucking shit. I get a hardon from that pic every time
>>
>>69637522
>great

Nope. I do liked it. But after a story time of kelly's JLA i went back to the morrison era and then continue. Shit was crazy and huge. That is what i would call a "great" JL, Johns's JSA was better than his JL. Probably related to the freedom he had compared to the most important DC book.
>>
>>69637626
oop my bad. it works
>>
File: zoom it was him.jpg (2MB, 3976x3056px) Image search: [Google]
zoom it was him.jpg
2MB, 3976x3056px
>>
>>69637716
Holy fuck, I only just now realized.

You know how Barry Allen was always characterized as slow and late before he became the Flash? All Zoom.

Fuck
>>
>>69636945
God, live action Zoom is so fucking menacing. I really love how they did those sickening angles with his running. You just feel out of control.

At any time of the day, Zoom can just fucking vroom in anywhere he wants, pick you up and do anything he wants with you. Speedsters are scary.
>>
>>69635027
so whats the twist going to be
clearly hes not really revealing himself, the episode after that one is a goofy cisco romance plot
>>
File: Zoom I murdered your mother.jpg (747KB, 1280x2056px) Image search: [Google]
Zoom I murdered your mother.jpg
747KB, 1280x2056px
>>69638088
Jesus christ. I'd post a reaction image, but I'm going to add the page after >>69637716
>>
File: zoom.webm (573KB, 853x480px)
zoom.webm
573KB, 853x480px
>>69638088
>>69638153
zoom is fucking scary
>>
>>69638168
reset button
Either zoom resets shit or flash does & keeps him knowing wells is zoom a secret until he can learn to deal with him
>>
>>69638168
Might not reveal himself but maybe the others start to catch on.
>>
>>69635027
So this is wells then? hmm i figured it would be Barry and Cisco testing something out.

If then it is Wells why is he showing Cisco?
>>
>>69637716
>>69638088

This is why the Professor is more terrifying than Zolomon.

Zolomon is like a force of nature, an unstoppable disaster that just slams into you like a hurricane. Horrifying, but nothing like the Professor.

Thawne is the most stalkerish, petty, conniving, utterly ruthless enemy, and he's willing to wait centuries for fulfillment. Just imagine the hatred, the commitment it fucking takes, to watch someone's whole life, and just make it miserable. Like, did he even have an end goal? He said he was surprised when Flashpoint happened, pleased, but surprised. So no goal, no objective, just spend centuries making Barry Allens life a living hell.

Dear God
>>
>>69638308
i mean, caitlin seeing his empty wheelchair can be explained away, but him doing that right infront of cisco is insane. He m ust fuck with ciscos memory at the end of this right?

also isnt this plot supposed to be about barry accidentally time traveling and the weather wizard stirring up shit?
>>
>>69638352

That honestly seems far more evil than some villain who just wants power, or to destroy the world. Everyone's got justifications.

Nope, Zoom just wants to watch Barry's life burn.
>>
>>69638406
Yeah, the theory is that something happens that pushes Joe and Cisco towards the last clues, and they figure it out, but it gets erased by Barry time travelling.

In the promo, you seen Cisco in a room with Zoom, but it's just a hologram of Zoom in the containment trap. It seems like Wells used holograms to fake the beat up, and finding that makes Cisco realize, and confront Wells, who probably shows him the trick, and murders him, and then we'll get Barry resetting time.

Actually, scratch that, I bet Zoom resets time, several times to get the proper order of events.
They did say it was like a dark version of Groundhog day.
And maybe now that Barry has powers, he gets sucked into it
>>
File: zoom jay.jpg (47KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
zoom jay.jpg
47KB, 570x300px
>>69638493
this is my theory
>>
File: FUCK PHYSICS, I'M THE FLASH.jpg (368KB, 1024x1640px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK PHYSICS, I'M THE FLASH.jpg
368KB, 1024x1640px
>>69635027
straight out of the Johns playbook
>>
>>69638661
I love how casual he is, and how Cisco just seems fucking out of it. He must be just reeling with shock.

Wells just standing there like "Yeah, you can't even comprehend how fast I'm going"
>>
>>69638739
Cisco is smart. But not that smart.
>>
>>69637522
>Antimonitor has a mouth with lips
>Not just an opening full of baleen teeth
>>
File: justice league 40 fabok.jpg (456KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
justice league 40 fabok.jpg
456KB, 791x1200px
>>69637522
metron looks to much like havok
>>
>>69638231
You know, for a second I thought it was Barry until I registered it was red lightning when I first saw it.
>>
>>69635040
He's probably not gonna even know what happened to Cisco, Caitlin, and maybe Joe if Weather Wizard doesn't get to him first. Hell, most "reboots" are probably gonna involve him getting Iris.
>>
>>69638816
It's like you've only read Crisis on Infinite Earth, and not REAL comics you fucking poser.

I kid, but the Anti-Moniter does actually have a face, and he just wears a helmet

>>69638851
On a note about this, who do you think Anti-Moniters new Herald is?
When he's first revealed, there are red streaks whizzing around him, so I'm deeply deeply hoping it's Thawne, back for round x
>>
>>69638920
Yeah, that sounds right. Everyone else will learn about Wells, but Barry won't, and then Barry resets time and only him and Wells remember anything, but he don't know about Wells.

And then we'll get several episodes where everyone is just pals, and Wells will constantly make jokes about the reveal moment that no one will understand.
>Cisco comes up with some plan
>Wells rejects it
>"You're smart. But not that smart"
>PlottingZoomSmile.jpg
>>
File: BEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBE.png (531KB, 737x551px) Image search: [Google]
BEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBE.png
531KB, 737x551px
>>69635027
THIS CAN'T WAIT A MONTH!
>>
>>69638770
dammit I can't get over how sinister he sounds in the trailer, it's fucking awesome.
>>
>>69638998
>Doctor, did you take my pen?
>Caitlin, I'm in a wheelchair, how could I do that?

smirk
>>
I just can't fit in how the flash disappearance in the supposed 10 years from now is tying with Wells' motivation. He seemed really worried during the farooq episode and checked back with news from the future that seemed to have been changed. I don't get how 2024 intersects with what is supposed to happen "soon"
>>
>>69639394
Well if flash doesn't survive now he wont be around for 2024
>>
>>69639394
It's too bad there's like, no way to watch some sort of episodic content that could reveal such secrets to you in an enjoyable manner
>>
>>69639457
No that's not what I mean. Wells has said his endgame is soon but I would imagine it would be related to 2024
>>
>>69639507
His endgame as in going back in time with Barry to kill his mom to motivate him to become the Flash.
>>
>>69637137
Do you mean the "Dun dun dun da dundun"? That's actually Reverse Flash's theme check episode 09, it's there.
>>
>>69635127
I can't get over the number of people I've seen in the last couple of weeks say "I KNEW Wells was evil!" That's been pretty obvious since the beginning...
>>
>>69640134

Seriously, my roommates who know precisely zero about Flash comics asked me straight out "so the guy with glasses is evil, right" after seeing one early episode (I think it was 3 or 4).
>>
>>69640134
The subreddit awful. People in like flat denial, so many people thing Eddie is evil just because he shares a name.

Also the amount of people in general who are demanding Hunter Zolomon and Flashpoint have no fucking taste or sensibilities at all.
>>
File: SURPRISE.jpg (176KB, 755x960px) Image search: [Google]
SURPRISE.jpg
176KB, 755x960px
>>69638153
Reverse Flash (both Hunter and Eobard) were kind of scary in the comics, Eobard after Geoff took over writing the Flash, also depending who draws him he could be downright unsettling as well.

But yeah live action Zoom, the red eyes, the noise he makes when he moves, the occasional "HROOAGHH" scream he gives, plus the fact that he's vibrating/moving so fast that his facial features get deformed, it's just terrifying.
>>
>>69635027
funny how i can be so hype for flash yet am indifferent for Arrow

man have things changed.
>>
>>69640178
>Also the amount of people in general who are demanding Hunter Zolomon and Flashpoint have no fucking taste or sensibilities at all.
Those aren't exclusive to leddit, I've seen them in threads here. But I agree, Flashpoint a shit.
>>
>>69638858
Which reminds me, I watch this show with my casual friends (I enjoy it much more with /co/ if I am honest) and they always have trouble with red lightning = Zoom and yellow lightning = Flash.

Like always tell them to focus on the color of their ear bolts.
>>
Can I just say I only started watching 'Flash' this week. I binged on 'Arrow' as I wanted to see when Barry came into it and how his arrival on 'Arrow' preluded his own series.

Don't get me wrong, I highly enjoy 'Arrow', I love the characters and storylines but I was worried. DC seemed (to me) to have a thing of making all their heroes 'gritty realistic' and all I could keep thinking was "How will they do that with 'Flash'?" It was always like DC went "BATMAN SELLS WELL! LETS MAKE EVERYONE BATMAN!" Then I saw Barry and then I watched it and I have been in love ever since.

It is just the right amount of comic book camp while still retaining a lot of dark elements (like Prof Wells) but the best thing about it? So many Superhero things don't really have heroes being heroes, at least not from the get go.

And then you have Barry... who is just... so lovely and so heroic and actually genuinely believes in the good in people. Sure he hunts down bad guys but he's one of the few who actually just go 'That person needs help, I will help them' for no reason other than he can.

Speedster is a great help to that, but the only other time I've seen something like that in live action comic book material has been Spidey.

Also can I just say, every time Barry visits his dad I well up without fail? Their relationship is one of the best things about this show, I genuinely mean that.
>>
>>69638352
Bright side, someone with that power could take on any superhero, and every team out there, but his hubris blinds him.
>>
File: flashkidcomic.jpg (91KB, 750x376px) Image search: [Google]
flashkidcomic.jpg
91KB, 750x376px
Had on a non-Bazinga Flash shirt today and was asked who my favorite Flash was by the guy at the checkout. We shared the joy of finding someone wearing a nerdy shirt who actually knows wtf they're talking about, a hatred of Bazinga reactions to said shirts, and talked about how awesome it was that the speed force is now a thing in Flash. It was a good two minute conversation.
>>
>>69638927
I heard it't gonna be Cisco's brother, Armando.
>>
I wish more people talked about how Johns' lifted a LOT of his Thawne from Wally and Abra Kadabra's rivalry because the Wally/Abra rivalry is so much better. And Abra actually had a reason to hate Wally instead of ill defined insanity.

I'm just upset that they got a new character but then stole so much stuff from an (great) existing character
>>
>>69640178
Not just /r/theflash but in tumblr as well, it's infuriating.

Honestly I think it's because Wells is so goddamn charismatic and a likeable character that people just become blind to the awful shit he does and desperately cling to the hope that the show is going pull a plottwist and that Wells turns out to be a good guy.

So they are willing to overlook him killing Stagg because Stagg was an asshole and they are willing to overlook him giving Eiling to Grodd for the same reason. They overlook him sending Barry's former bully and Plastique to their deaths because they were really minor characters and they delude themselves that Wells was doing it all to protect Barry (especially the crazy WellsAllen shippers).

And since Eddie Thawne's character shares a last name with the comic Reverse Flash not to mention he hasn't had much significant character development like Wells they are also very quick to jump and point him out as RF. Eddie gives Barry a dirty look?" OMG he's Reverse Flash!" Eddie asks Iris to live with him? "He wants to ruin Barry's love life! Proof that he's RF!" Eddie gets angry at Flash for trying to kill him? "He hates him like RF!" Eddie is friendly towards Flash again despite him trying to kill him previously "What the hell is he playing at? I bet he's RF!" Eddie as so much as does anything like breathing is fucking proof for everyone that he's RF.

I also see people referring to Eobard in the comics as Eddie and vice versa, lol.

But seriously I have to hand it to Tom Cavanagh, he's such a good actor that he can fucking win over and fool the audience as much as his character does other characters to the point that they don't suspect him of being evil despite some awful shit that he has done.
>>
>>69640264
Flashpoint wouldn't even be THAT bad if they just took the idea of Flash fucking up, and changing the entire Universe. In fact, they'll probably have to do it to close off this Barry's story. He's much more focussed on his mom.

The thing is, Flashpoint should be the series finale. The last hurrah, Barry finally accepting that he can't save everyone, an epic shitstorm of a battle with Wells, and he finally makes it home to find things different but the same, and while it's saddening, the future exists, and so does the Flash so he better get to work.

Not the end of season 1 with the guy who played Robert Queen as fucking Arrow, like a lot of people want. Fuck.
>>
>>69640667
>/r/theflash

/r/FlashTV is the main and somewhat sensible one.
>>
>>69640340
Man, I agree so much.

If you took me back a year, and told me the twink from glee would be facing off with Professor Zoom and Gorilla Grodd in live action, well I'd laugh in your stupid face.

But man, Grant has won me the fuck over.
>>
>>69640178
The worst are the people who talk about Hunter and Eobard and you can tell they don't have a fucking clue what they are talking about and it's obvious that they haven't read any comics with the character.

Honestly Wells has so little in common with Hunter, he's on a wheelchair and he is helping Barry out, that's it. Hell in the beginning episodes he didn't even want Barry to be a superhero until he noticed that saving people and helping others pushed him to be faster which is what Wells wants for whatever reason.

Wells is more like Eobard for obvious reasons.
>>
>>69640764
Nah, they were fucking terrible in the beginning. Coming around now that it's undeniably Wells, but still.
>>
Did I miss Wells' full plan? We just know he's from the future, knows about a Crisis, and is trying to keep Barry alive/a hero right?

>tfw the newspaper ultimately is just shorthand for "He's from the FUTURE"
>>
>>69638352
Zolomon for all his crazyness and awful shit that he has done to Wally has also shown mercy to people and cares about people other than himself (his wife for example).

Thawne fucking erased his own brother from existence because he hindered him.
>>
>>69640840
He wants his speed.
>>
>>69640792
That's one big thing that people are missing so hard.

"Wells is like Hunter Zolomon because he wants Barry to be a better hero!"

If you've ever read a single page of Blitz, you know damn well that Zolomon is just way fucking off his rocker cuckoo insane. He's not teaching Wally to be a hero out of some deluded sense of right, he's actually just fucking nuts
>>
>>69640840
Fuck you, Skip.
>>
I stay out of the watch threads because I watch the show a few days later with a friend of mine, so I don't know if this has been talked to death.

It seems like if Wells is actually stealing Barry's power and not generating it himself then he isn't a real speedster. And he wasn't the one who killed Barry's mom. Making him closer to the Rip Hunter of this universe. He is concerned about the timestream. Meaning we're hopefully going to see Booster Gold at some point.
>>
>>69638521
>Calls him MR. Garrick
Damn straight, even Zoom recognizes!
>>
File: 1423652944951.jpg (889KB, 1280x998px) Image search: [Google]
1423652944951.jpg
889KB, 1280x998px
>>69640840
He's been trying to siphon some Speedforce and use it, but it's unclear as to how he's doing it.

He plugs the tachyon device onto the suit to charge it, then onto himself, and he's shown going fast outside the suit.

Then he's shown having I guess withdrawal symptoms, and his legs giving out.

And he's desperate to make sure barry gets faster.

He's got a lot of angles so far.
>>
>>69637716
>>69638191
Can't remember, what book do these pages come from?
>>
>>69640667
>WellsAllen shippers
Seriously? Every show on earth needs unrealistic shipping? Who spends the time and effort to do this?
>>
>>69640873

But why? I guess this is why we're hoping for dat Zoom focus ep.
>>
>>69640781

I didn't even know who he was, but he just makes a fantastic Barry.

Its the goofy smile of his that always gets me and dear god, when he gets angry... when Barry is disappointed in someone? Its the absolute worst...

Though I do have to ask you /co/, you have the chance at one hug. Only the one... which hug do you go for?

>John Diggle-Hug
>Super-Hug
>Henry Allen-Hug

YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE!
>>
File: eye on the prize.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eye on the prize.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>69640952
IT WAS ME, ANON

I only post it here as a joke though I don't sit on tumblr reblogging shit like this because I'm not a fucking retard
>>
>>69640949
Flash: Rebirth, I believe.
>>
>>69640883
I always saw it as him just being fucking angry about Wally not going back in time and undoing his father-in-law's death, that's like his eternal drama there (he even got stuck in that one moment and relieved it over and over again).

I am pretty certain somewhere in the Truth or Dare crossover arc with Wonder Woman, Wally tells Hunter to stop what he's doing with Cheetah and Zoom responds with "Well you should have gone back in time like I told you too!" he clearly snapped after that.
>>
>>69640961
It's coming. Ep 18 is Nora's murder from Zooms POV
>>
>>69641076
>he clearly snapped after that.
Well, yeah. He was stuck in that moment for so fucking long it'd be inevitable.

I'm agreeing with you, btw. Niggas be dumb here.
>>
>>69640992

But Anon, I'd rather sit on a couch with Black Dad and eat pizza, watch TV and tell jokes
>>
>>69640952
Everything in tumblr turns to shipping eventually, Breaking Bad might have been the only exception and that's probably because with the exception of Jesse every other major male character was either older than 35 or really unattractive.
>>
>>69641076
I think he was desperate before the accident, but after that, Zolomon was almost checked out.
I mean just imagine, he probably doesn't have the Flash's ability to mind blank when running, he actually has to fucking run everywhere. He's spent an eternity inside his own head, and is probably only kept functional because he's loony.

Also, when he talks in Blitz, it reminds me of someone tripping really fucking hard on shrooms or something, and it's scary
>>
Vibe when?
>>
>>69640667
Yeah, Eddie has done nothing wrong so far and everyone is already pinning him as the Reverse Flash.

The writers and Grant have said he's connected to RF and RF (who was obviously Wells) did spare him when he went on a cop killing rampage so there is something up with Eddie even though he so far is innocent (especially since Cosnett and everyone else describes him as a goody two shoes).
>>
>>69641243
What if every thinks Joe is going to die but Cisco does instead
>>
>>69641140
Too bad he'll never be around for you.
>>
>>69641273
no
>>
>>69641186
>Also, when he talks in Blitz, it reminds me of someone tripping really fucking hard on shrooms or something, and it's scary

Fuck yes, that's one of the reasons I would love to see live action Hunter or in an animated movie just to ear his crazy speech pattern although I imagine it would be hard for an actor to talk like that (unless they mess with their speech in the sound room).
>>
So I haven't been in the /co/ Flash threads for a few weeks, when did /co/ change their minds on the "Two Reverse-Flashes" theories?
>>
File: 1409633424546.jpg (26KB, 493x387px) Image search: [Google]
1409633424546.jpg
26KB, 493x387px
>>69636940
That image is honestly the greatest shit I've ever seen on /co/, if not 4chan..
>>
>>69641316
I just don't want cop dad to die
>>
File: Flash in two places at once.jpg (423KB, 1024x1640px) Image search: [Google]
Flash in two places at once.jpg
423KB, 1024x1640px
>>69641338
When episode 15's preview showed Wells doing this.
>>
>>69641338
There's no real reason to suggest more than one right now. That whole thing started because of some "insider's" spoiler posts.
>>
>>69641369
>>69641473

Unless the crackpot two Wells theory is true!

It isn't
>>
>>69641473
I don't think that there's currently two RFs running around, but Eddie will definitely take up the mantle later on. I'm guessing that with Grodd being in action already he'll get to play a role in Eddie's turnaround - losing his job, crippled by Grodd, left by Iris, etc.

I'm expecting full Eddie-Zoom in S2, and the start of his plot during the end of S1. There's just no way he exists as a character without some payoff.
>>
>>69638661
I don't mind the part where he is in two places at once but talking like that should be a nightmare.
>>
>>69641586
I still feel like Eddie is more Cobalt Blue than anything else. People want to force him into being Zoom because he's a cop like Zolomon and has an E. Thawne name.

>in b4 plot twist and his birth name is Owen Mercer
>>
>>69641632
That falls firmly into the category of "aspects of the Flash you shouldn't think too hard about".
>>
>>69640889
Wells' actor has said outright he's the one who killed Barry's mom.
>>
>>69641111
What? No it's not. Episode 18 turned out to be Felicity and Bug Eyed Bandit fighting over Barry. Along with some Atom stuff.
>>
>>69641681
He's SO MUCH like Zolomon though, right down to having a shifty father figure we probably haven't heard the whole story about and a mysterious fuck-up in his past.

>>69640889
Booster is presumably still tied up in the SciFi show, considering they still won't let them use Blue Beetle because of it.
>>
>>69641338
Because it never had any support to begin with.
>>
>>69641714
Blue Beetle has nothing to do with any TV rights. WB is the one who stopped them, likely because of something dealing with the movies. Johns specifically said Booster Gold could show up (http://www.mtv.com/news/1954968/flash-season-premiere-spoilers/)

I feel like I type some variation of this every week.
>>
>>69641812
The Syfy show as it was pitched waaay back was all about Booster and Blue Beetle, and the buzz was it was that project that killed Blue Beetle on Arrow. WB is still the one who nixes multi-project appearances, as they always have.

We have no way of knowing, really, the shit they say in interviews and PR pieces isn't how this stuff is decided.
>>
>>69641939
>“There’s no rights issues and quite honestly Andrew and Greg have a great Booster Gold script, and Booster Gold’s a beloved character, so I would say chances are good [he will appear],” Johns noted.
>>
>>69641714
What father figure? There's nothing about Eddie's father, not to mention Eddie's mother unlike Hunter's is still alive since Iris told Barry they were going to meet up with her.

We only know he has something to hide about his past and so far that's only been brought up by the tie-in CW Flash comics (which hints that he killed someone).

Other than that and him working in the police department he's not like Hunter at all.
>>
File: tumblr_njle4kI5rZ1ra5qzuo5_250.gif (2MB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njle4kI5rZ1ra5qzuo5_250.gif
2MB, 245x170px
So, was this a Glee reference? Excuse my lateness, I'm just catching up and prefer to watch with my tv-mate. We haven't been doing so lately and I can't stop myself anymore.
>>
>>69641939
I don't see any reason for Johns to go out of his way and say there's no rights issues with Booster Gold if there actually are. Knowing the status of rights are a pretty significant part of his job as CCO, he was the reason we got Wonder Woman on BATB for example.
>>
>>69641507
Like anyone who is named after Spidey's rapist is to be trusted.
>>
>>69642050
He had a brief conversation with Barry about his father, in whatever episode they boxed together. Also that tie-in comic would have never bothered mentioning it if it wasn't going to be important.
>>
>mfw Firestorm had the white eyes
>mfw Run, Barry, Run!
>>
>>69642050
Flash Season Zero comic.
>>
>>69642213
>run Barry run

Shit is going to be good when he says it after the reveal
>>
>>69642241
>Zoom just trashed Flash, mocking him, going into gruesome detail about his moms murder
>Reveals he's going to suck Barry dry, and then destroy everything
>Pulls the mask off, revealing Wells
>And then, just a whisper, "Run, Barry. RUN."
>>
>>69640949
>>69641040
Yes, it's Rebirth.
>>
>>69638352

I dunno, I think Zolomon is more horrifying because he really is convinced he's doing what's best. And the fact that unlike Thawne, he doesn't toy around, in his first appearance in Blitz at least, he goes straight for the jugular.
>>
File: 1422514220500.png (1MB, 1366x714px) Image search: [Google]
1422514220500.png
1MB, 1366x714px
>>69641344
I feel like this one is about as good, especially when you aren't expecting it.
>>
Guys I still have an erection from Tuesday's episode. Should I see a doctor?
>>
>>69642999

I know how you feel, I've literally watched this episode three times over, it was THAT good
>>
>>69643014
Guys what if

Guys

If

Guys

What if Caitlyn and Cisco only become evil Killer Frost and Vibe in the Flashpoint timeline
>>
File: 1423660120715.jpg (39KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1423660120715.jpg
39KB, 500x447px
>>69642722
From the thumbnail. you expect it maybe to be misc. posts put onto a zoom image. Then you read, follow the path, then...
>>
>>69642722
>not knowing how to add txt in ms paint
>>
>>69642649
See, I really don't think he is. I think he just say's he's helping Wally to try to justify it, but it's pretty clear he just hates him and wants to watch him suffer as hard as possible
>>
>>69642722
holy shit my sides
>>
>>69643387
Well that's what a twisted sense of right is anon. It's not clear cut, it's not definable, but it is what he does.
>>
>>69642213
OMG whoever did this I am so fucking happy, I had requested this, thank you! I was expecting shitty scribbles but clearly someone went up and beyond.

If you are reading this thank you anon.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.