[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Homestuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 620
Thread images: 80

File: HSG_IS_8ACK.png (21KB, 650x624px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HSG_IS_8ACK.png
21KB, 650x624px
That's just over 7:1.

Previously:
There was an update, shit-posting ensued shortly thereafter.
>>68793219

Discussion topics:
>Was it fucking nothing?
>Where will the story go from here?
>We're going to get a flash hopefully very soon, but after all the characters are united and we have a massive living cast, what will they do?
>Absolutely fuck all?
>Will shit go down with the condesce?
>Will Vriska have "developed?"
>Will we see more of Caliborn's shenanigans first?

All these questions and more, will be duly answered in the course of this thread or have already been answered in the previous thread! Stay tuned!
>>
1st for massive retcons making half the act irrelevant
>>
>>68827541
Wow OP you're kind of a huge fucking tool.
Also a faggot, but that's to be expected.

That said, who will Vriska ruin next?
Besides the story which she's done already.
>>
>>68827541
yeah im betting next update after this pause is caliborn because he always seems to show up after major things happen
>>
File: 1363912053019.jpg (219KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363912053019.jpg
219KB, 500x500px
Let's talk about Hussie and his personal life.

Hearing about his father passing actually explains a lot of his situation with not having a years worth of updates and all. How do you think he dealt with it? Did he grieve justly?
>>
>>68827541
So what happened to gamzee?
>>
>>68827666
terezi keeps him tied up in her closet as a sex toy
>>
>>68827621
The shittily drawn green curtains didn't tip you off?
>>
>>68827635
theres a book that talks about him if you google his name

>Hussie works at one speed, slow.

lel
>>
so Rose isn't leaning on Kanaya in the flash.

Guess she didn't become a drunk in the new timeline? Maybe she palled it up with Vriska and they became lightbuddies?

And Terezi didn't fix her eyes! Good for her

>>68827666
If Terezi has any sense he's been left in some form of slammer or jail.
>>
are dave and terezi still a couple?
>>
Jade and Jane being asleep because of Vriska makes a lot of sense, but the whole MYSTERY PERSON thing still feels pretty lame. I mean, I get that Hussie wasn't gonna ask Shelby do draw Vriska alive and well a year before this whole thing happened, but it's still an anticlimax.
>>
So did Vriska actually interact with anyone, or did they pretty much shun/hide from her?
>>
>>68827750
One does not simply ignore a serket.
>>
>>68827635
He'll probably introduce some miscarriage arc into the comic or something
>>
>>68827750
she banged everyone, but other than that they mostly kept their distance
>>
>>68827766
THE 8A8Y
>>
>>68827635
What's this now?
>>
>>68827717
Source?
I cannot find it through google.
>>
>>68827750
After she'd already blown it with kanaya, she w8ed for John to hook up with him, but repaired her relationship with Terezi in the meantime.
>>
>>68827741
Here they never were in the first place
>>
I had a dream where the flash was this big bombastic thing that let us see all the big changes directly that resulted from this.

Instead we get "Vriska put Jade and Jane to sleep" with vaguely creepy music, and that's all we'll get until the hiatus.

... I wish I had more of an irrational love for Vriska because as it stands now it just feels like everyone else's development and arcs got sacrificed for her.
>>
>>68827881
>everyone else's development and arcs got sacrificed for her.
Which developments and arcs, exactly?
>>
>>68827881
Wasn't the whole point that nobody actually and any development and any arcs that did happen were everyone becoming pussies and druggie failures?
>>
W-we'll just get that badass flash when we're done with Caliborn, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>68827908
John and Jade did fine. What's every else's excuse for being weak links?
>>
>>68827943
Dave and Rose were the more unstable ot the kids and terezi got into a really shitty relationship?
>>
>>68827960
They got lucky with their Crypts. That tumor thing should have ended with a x2 edgy teen suicide combo.
>>
who's stronger, Jade with her total omnipotence and omniscience in the session she's in,

or John, who can affect anything on the timeline, but has no knowledge of what his changes will do, or what changes are the right ones to make without help?
>>
>12 trolls made four humans
>4 humans made one Cherub
>One cherub would make 1/4 of a something

What the fuck, Skaia
>>
>>68827988

>4 humans
>not 8
>>
>>68827985
>Jade
>omniscience
Nah.
>>
>>68827995
>Scratched versions counting
>>
>>68828005
depends if she still has those computer-goggles that let her look anywhere in the session
>>
>>68828027

>forgetting that without the scratched characters, the originals never could have made the scratch
>>
>>68827985
John being a canon-traveler gives him his own style of omnipotence, with knowledge he could probably accomplish anything at this point.

Jade is supposedly very powerful when fused with Bec, but is still susceptible to Condy's psychic powers.

They both are going to need support from their friends to be effective.
>>
File: go_away.jpg (72KB, 321x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
go_away.jpg
72KB, 321x470px
>Go on omegle
>Decide "hey the fandom cant be complete shit"
>Type homestuck as interest and click cam
>The second person I meet is some fatass in gamzee cosplay mouthing the words to "I'm on a boat"

I almost barfed
>>
>>68827666
Can Jail
>>
I'm a huge Vriskafag but honestly this shit just disappointed me.

The shit that happened to her in the dream-bubbles was just what the doctor ordered. Her friends finally had enough and stopped being her friends, she was slapped in the face with her own shit, and she was finally showing signs of learning hard lessons that had a chance of sticking. And she was happy with Meenah, too, who'd also learned some shit of her own.

But now, ehhhh... Vriska's ALIVE again, but it wasn't her own doing. And all of the development she got before seems either irrelevant (if dead Vriska is now simply a doomed timeline Vriska) or nonexistent (if dead Vriska and everything she did never happened at all.

I was predicting and somewhat hoping for the huge 8itch to 8r8k out somehow but this just seems more like a fanfic than anything that does her justice. Ah well, guess it ain't over till it's over. And it's possible she developed some over the meteor, but since everyone probably disliked and avoided her (Terezi, Karkat and Kanaya have their reasons, she didn't give a shit about Rose or Dave and wouldn't give a shit about WV, and who fucking cares about Gamzee) I won't bet on it.
>>
>>68828027
B2 is intended as an 8 player session

>>68827988
>Caliborn
>playing on super hard extreme challenge test mode
>making anything
>>
>>68828050
I seriously don't know what you could possibly have expected.
>>
File: ay.jpg (4KB, 258x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ay.jpg
4KB, 258x195px
>>68828068
It wasn't all bad. The 6th time I saw a 7/10 girl in roxy cosplay who looked about 17 saying "I cant see any cuties". I was too beta to turn my cam on and bailed.
>>
>>68828061
>liking shitty dead vriska and her shitty new look and her shitty ship

8ad.
>>
>>68828035
http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=008487
doesnt look like
>>
File: 1417485447768.jpg (89KB, 837x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417485447768.jpg
89KB, 837x585px
Reminder that the last two months have culminated in the undoing almost everything from the last 1500 pages. Or looking at it another way, the last two years of homestuck
>>
>>68828061

The dead Vriska was a dead end, development-wise. She peaked in the cave with the ultimate antihero spiel and accepting that she was going to be a boss ass bitch forever. She doesn't learn any lessons from that. But then she just gives up, like it's not her problem anymore and she isn't going anywhere.

It's almost like Hussie wrote all the dead Vriska stuff before he had figured out the retcon resurrection, but I feel like he's had this planned for a while.
>>
>>68828064
Don't you know?

Caliborn is going to wind up making everything as part of his plan to be responsible for everything that has ever happened.
>>
>>68828106
Up until Aranea fucked off and shit all over her dead Vriska was exactly the same grandstanding egotistical awesome cunt that she always was while alive, retard.
>>
>>68827741
who knows, probably not
>>
File: 05891.gif (25KB, 650x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05891.gif
25KB, 650x450px
>>68828035
She doesn't need them anymore
>>
>>68828113
I wouldn't say that. Hell, her 'Ultimate antihero' speech wasn't remotely an 'Ultimate antihero' speech in any way, shape or form - it was the angry words of a distressed, humiliated and hurt teenage girl desperately trying to save face and be who she thought she had to be. And she admitted that herself, it was a steaming load right from the start and the only people it managed to fool were some of the readers. Meenah thought it was funny, John didn't care, Aranea was only focusing on the ring, and Aradia was Aradia.

Her figuring out how horrible it is to be on the receiving end of her own crap, and also figuring out that existence can be pretty fun if you don't try and make yourself the center of the universe and force everyone to like you at gunpoint was a huge thing for her development. Yeah, she'd gone dangerously passive, but if she'd felt motivated I'm sure she would have finally stood a chance of being someone people might actually be happy being around.
>>
>>68828170

Maybe if the ghost genocide thing was actually as awful as John and the others wanted to make it out to be, but it really, really wasn't. Not only was it the only way they could have found the Sburb logo, but we'd just gone through an entire intermission dedicated to learning about how awful and unlikable the dead ancestors were.

Vriska did nothing wrong. She may be a bitch and her friends may hate her but that bullshit speech was right! She gets results.
>>
>>68828214
Oh, okay, yeah, if they're awful and unlikable, killing them is totally justified.
>>
File: 8looblood.png (16KB, 202x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8looblood.png
16KB, 202x272px
Alright, guys, let's just... calm down. How about, right, how about we focus, and look everything over, and have a nice time thinking of all the things that the retcon should have changed. So then, when Hussie fails to take account for everything, we can bitch about it.

Won't that be nice?
>>
>>68828242
John should've gone back to rescue Liv Tyler before she was sunsploded. She's the best bunny.
>>
>>68828241

When you're as shitty as Eridan and Cronus, yes, it is. Besides, they were already dead. Hell, they're from doomed timelines. Literally their entire purpose was to die.
>>
>>68828214
It wasn't just the ghost-enslavement, though yeah, it's pretty obvious why a teenage human boy from the suburbs would be uncomfortable about someone justifying slavery and mass-murder of other kids.

That was meant to show how Vriska had reverted to her standard shit, manipulation, violence and above all her calling all the shots at all costs. The fact that she'd gone back to abusing Tavros just as badly as ever helped illustrate that.

Vriska herself figured out that her shit wasn't worth it and didn't make her or anyone else happy, dude. You can too. If a fictional alien 13-year-old can figure this out, so can you. I believe in you.
>>
I'm not a Vriska fan but I was thinking her being back would be fun and exciting. What a lame buildup to sleepy powers this was though.
>>
ITT: We try and say nice things about the parts of Homestuck people usually bitch about.

I liked some of the Dancestors. Mituna was hilarious, Meenah was cool and better than Feferi, and all of the girls have smoking hot designs.
>>
>>68828318
>hussie not being able to pace his story properly

who would've thought
>>
File: 1388185840564.jpg (171KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388185840564.jpg
171KB, 500x375px
>see people on tumblr call Vriska's beating Jade an asspull
>We've seen Vriska put John to sleep
>while she was in an entirely different universe
>>
>>68828266
Even if Cronus deserved the death penalty for sexually harassing someone, which seems pretty debatable to me, the other 11 ancestors make for a hell of a lot of collateral there.
As for them already being dead, they sure as fuck don't look dead to me. They can walk around, react to and interact with their environment, talk to people, experience character development. They even regularly get mistaken for being alive, or vice versa. They are, for all intents and purposes, living persons trapped in the Furthest Ring.
And Vriska fed them all to a buff green dude's hyper beams.
>>
>>68828343
>tumblr
>coherent, rational thought
>>
>>68828294

I didn't like her because she was happy or made other characters happy. I liked her because she was a badass spider bitch who didn't take shit and for all people's complaining, she got things done.

Regardless of whether her "I failed so I'm going to give up and be happy with my lesbian fish waifu" thing is positive character development or not, it's not what I liked about the character and it's not interesting to me from a narrative perspective. She can learn from her mistakes without giving up the heroism like she did at the end. That's what I take issue with.
>>
>>68828338
A good reveal is one of the few things Hussie has done well quite a few times

>>68828343
You're forgetting that vriska practiced on Jade hundreds of times
>>
>>68828343
Jade probably has like no mental resilience whatsoever at this point anyway due to all the times Vriska practiced her powers on her. Jane too from long term tiaratop use.
>>
>>68828343
To be fair, wasn't the Condesce's Serket-power supposedly already influencing Jade? Putting the humanity in her to sleep, and using Nitram powers to control the animal or something, hence the two symbols flashing on her while she transformed.

Ah well, it's hardly that surprising. At least Jade (and presumably Jane) are alive rather than killed off again, or from some shitty doomed timeline. Makes me wonder what her deal with John is going to be though, considering he and Davesprite died mid-journey in what's presumed to be the current Alpha timeline.
>>
>>68828351
That never happened because John retconned it.

Just this one time... Vriska really DID do nothing wrong.
>>
How mad are JohnRosefags over the resurrection of Vriska and the canonization of JohnRoxy?
>>
>>68828113
I like the fact that Vriska had her boss speech right before John gets the retcon power. She goes on to stop being herself and have self pity parties with Meenah. Now she's revived thanks to John's retcon powers and she's being a boss bitch again.

It's like poetry or something.
>>
>>68828403
Ah, don't you love when characters literally move backwards in character development?
>>
>>68828409
JohnRosefags are always mad. In the words of Hussie himself: "that is what it is like to be a victim of justified ridicule. You feel sad and angry all the time and you don't know why."
>>
>>68828409
they still exist?
>>
>>68828409
They stopped caring about canon long time ago, buddy.
>>
>>68828409
Former JohnRosefag here, all the others are either long over it or mentally insane at this point.
>>
>>68828379
>>68828364
That's what gets me the most. It's pretty fucking obvious that even if you can't be hurt physically, you more than likely can be brought down mentally.

Especially since we've been told time and time again that Jade and the kids have dogshit resistance to it.

>>68828391
A Serket undoing a Serket power is pretty acceptable. People forget the Condesce isn't some SUPER PSYCHIC, she uses a fucking biotic enhancement. I promise you she's still immune to psychic shenanigans since she found a way to cheat biology. Like a Newtype vs a Cyber-Newtype, if you forgive the Gundam talk
>>
>>68828448
Nah, don't Condy's powers rival an Aranea using the power of multiple Damaras? The Condesce was shown to be able to use her -own- psychic strength to move planets. And she could control GCAT and a dragon at the same time, while having Captor-blasts readied and levitating the statue of liberty too.

I guess those aren't the same as her Serket abilities, but I'm assuming those are strong as all fuck too since otherwise Aranea probably would have been able to control her.
>>
>serket's rapeface after utting jade to sleep
If I still cared about this webcomic I'd write a fic.
>>
>>68828481
The Condesce doesn't have her own psychic powers, anon. She's a fish, and both neither Meenah or Feferi have powers of her own. She was definitely using Damara powers in that moment.

It's all her tiara. Her tiara is what lets her do all of that. Strong as fuck is one thing, but it's another story when it's your own power.
>>
>>68828494
do it anyway shithead
>>
>>68828507
Well obviously it's not an innate ability and is something she gave herself (as was shown in-comic and which I never disputed), but what I'm saying is that she's quite clearly incredibly powerful. More powerful than Aranea, and probably more than Vriska unless her three years on the meteor somehow granted her more ability than her Dancestor who had millions of sweeps to hone her shit.
>>
>>68828507
Brain Ghost Dirk explained that she unlocked all the other psychic powers of the zodiac trolls through genetic experimentation during her tenure as B2 Earth's Empress.
>>
>>68828507
Dirk mentioned in one of his infodumps that she did extensive genetic manipulation experiments on herself. It's more than heavily implied that that's where her psychic powers come from.
>>
>>68827541
So why hasn't Hussie made an RPG or table top game?
Homestuck/SBURB would be amazing as one
>>
>>68828533
Condy didn't maintain control of her, though. Jade herself said all she did was flip her morality switch and leave it at that.

Vriska clearly flipped it back on.

>>68828536
>>68828540
Welp, egg on my face. Doesn't change my point much that what Vriska did is completely fine and shouldn't be seen as an asspull by any means. Hell, arguably it was leading up to this.
>>
>>68828540
Didn't Hussie also say that psychic potential is in all trolls, but can only be utilized by a select few by natural means?

Presumably, the same shit she did to herself would be able to make any of the others able to do everything she can.
>>
>>68828508
make me peeface
>>
>>68828548
Loads of people have tried that. With limited success, I think.
>>
>>68828507
there's all the Herald powers that she got from English for killing the Handmaid that are unrelated to her experimentations regarding troll psychic powers

like being literally immortal
>>
>>68828566
That was contractual immortality, the same thing the Handmaid had. She will live forever, as long as she remains under Lord English's command.
>>
Haven't read MSPA since 2010, clicked the thread out of whimsy, don't really feel like catching up on years and years of minute details but I have just one question: Is Nepeta still in this thing?
>>
>>68828536
>>68828540
http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006758 this page? It doesn't actually specify the kind of experimentation done

>>68828595
lel no
>>
>>68828595
fortunately nepeta is dead
>>
File: foam adventure.gif (47KB, 650x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
foam adventure.gif
47KB, 650x450px
>Vriska went to all the trouble of creating Bec Noir because she was so intent on beating him herself
>She and everyone else basically forgets about him

Remember when the 'unkillable demon' motif hadn't yet been done to the death and he was a genuinely effective and memorable villain?
>>
>>68828598
>>68828599

Ah, then I bailed out at a proper time. Only thing I was still wondering all these years was if she still typed "33".
>>
>>68827541
OKAY HOW ABOUT A GAME?
DECIDE ON THE CAST OF THE HOMESTUCK LIVE ACTION MOVIE.
BUT YOU CAN ONLY USE PORNSTARS
>>
File: 25143.jpg (48KB, 500x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
25143.jpg
48KB, 500x412px
>>68828556
>Presumably, the same shit she did to herself would be able to make any of the others able to do everything she can.
I like to think that it wouldn't fly unless they were Lord English empowered with immortality like she was. There should be some reason why she didn't do this stuff to herself back on Alternia. I mean look at Sollux. He was bipolar and flipping his shit all the time with just telekinetic and optic blast powers alone. Not to mention that propelling something not even near as big as a whole planet was confirmed to be fatal to both him and his ancestor. inb4
>consistency is homosuck
>>
She died and then Gamzee threw her into a kernelsprite later with Feferi for no particular reason and then that thing died and then her being revived at all got retconned away recently.
>>
>>68828618
Yeah, she died in early 2011, so your timing was pretty good there.
>>
>>68828619
I would rather an animated series

Laura Bailey as Vriska
>>
>>68828618
yes and no

she would but she turned mute forever
>>
>>68828615
LE's first introductions were pretty good but the more I learn about him and what he is the less I really care. Bec Noir was the shit and was constantly in your face wreaking shit left and right.
>>
Okay Vriska puts Jade to sleep, but WHY? They don't know shit about what's going on right now. Did she do it for fun?
>>
>>68828623
I thought she did it to herself during the 612 sweep-long flight back to Alternia. Gotta have SOMETHING to occupy your time with.

Might be wrong though, I don't think it was ever stated. But I could easily imagine that what she did to herself would have killed a normal troll.

And wasn't the Sollux/Helmsman killing-factor the speed at which they moved them? The Helmsman was able to move her giant ship stupidly fast for centuries, it was only when she pushed him harder than ever that he finally died. Same with Sollux needing to get them to the Green Sun in time.
>>
File: 1359242166520.png (160KB, 520x656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359242166520.png
160KB, 520x656px
>>68828335
yes, mituna was a treasure.
>>
>>68828669
shenanigans
>>
I just woke up

where is equius

I want to die
>>
>>68828669
She was glowing black
>>
>>68828666
Right you are, Satan.
>>
>>68828618

>reading only because of Nepeta
>>
>>68828669
>Angry, grimdark Jade appears and looks menacing
>Don't give a damn why, just put her to sleep and interrogate her later
>Fast, nonlethal method that nobody else can argue with, works, and people don't begrudge you for it later
>>
I'm angry that I got out of bed at a stupid hour to check the last Homestuck update now.
>>
File: erintesteens.png (72KB, 350x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
erintesteens.png
72KB, 350x300px
Would you eat a grub?
>>
>>68828729
>being angry at the 8est troll coming back
>>
File: 1329930348762.gif (380KB, 650x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1329930348762.gif
380KB, 650x450px
Whereever John is taking Roxy and LoWaS was approximately 300 times more important and interesting than seeing the precise details of why Jade is ineffective.
>>
>>68828752
i nevver left
>>
>>68828741
Who wouldn't?
I'd feel weird about eating Eridan since I'm an Aquarius, though.
>>
>wahhh 1500 pages and 3 years undone

There will be some changes while most remains the same. At best, you will see the changes, everything else is probably left unchanged.

Quit being hyperbolic retards.
>>
>>68828789
B-but 3 years of meteoric Vriska character arcs
>>
>>68828409
if anything JohnVris fags should be even more pissed about Vriska being alive and john being completely uninterested in her.
>>
>>68828648
Vris I thought you left. It was finally a good place without some duchy dude like you around. jK good to have both vriskas back
>>
>>68828810
What arcs? Her arc was get depeased and mope then fuck shit up then get depressed again until she fuck up again
>>
>>68828789
>we literally waited 3 years to actually get through the meteor trip
>>
>>68828815
>John indicates his feelings for Vriska were never that strong and he was always a bit creeped out by her murderous insanity
>HE'S JUST SAYING THAT TO COVER UP HIS PAIN!
>John meets Vriska and decides he's not giving her the ring of life because she's a fucking psycho bitch
>H-HE'LL CHANGE HIS MIND, YOU'LL SEE!
>John tells Roxy he hates Vriska
>...
>I-IT'S A VALID BLACKROM SHIP! ;;;;__;;;;
>>
>>68828789
I just wish Hussie planned this ahead and made the stuff that was retconned something simple that didn't need to take up half the act. That way we could focus on the three years that actually matter.
>>
>>68828756
What details need to be shown for that? Jade was depressed for 3 years, she didn't expect Vriska to show up, and got knocked out as a result. She's been asleep all this time, and the crew probably stashed her sleeping body somewhere so the Condesce doesn't wake her up.

What I want to know is how the Condesce and Jade got the info that she was supposed to be dead, if John's retcons fundamentally changed that so it never happened in the first place.
>>
>>68828839
kek.

Such suffering will keep me warm while I sit at the bottom of the sea because BOTH my ships for vriska are sunk as fuck.
>>
>>68828845
Eh the retcon shenanigans was a pretty cool thing though. Certainly better than lesbians giggling for 49 pages
>>
>>68827541
>Where will the story go from here?
Vriska will solve Homestuck. No other character will ever be allowed to act at all. From now on, everything will be about her. The story will revolve about her in every way, and she will be perfect.
>>
>>68828831
For all of her fans claims that she developed a ton, Vriska was a more stagnant character than even shit like Eridan and Equius. Vriska is just >fuck im falling down all these same mistakes again - the character
>>
Remember when shipping was something to despise in this fandom, and the comic didn't even hint at it?

And then Hivebound happened
>>
>>68828853
But vriskan is canon now. And rone got terezi.
>>
>>68828868
it burts
>>
>>68828855
In retrospect, it wasn't cool at all.
It was a lot of bullshitting that meant nothing because in the end everything was solved by punching Vriska in the face.
>>
>>68828874
I'm more than sleep deprived enough to hear you out on whatever logic you're basing this on.

So logic away.
>>
>>68828862
> the vriska cycle
> fuck up everything for everybody
> get called out and make excuses
> people still hate you
> get depressed and mope
>meet people who don't hate you yet
> fuck up again
> they call you out on it and hate you
> fall into depression again
>>
>Rose didn't develop a drinking problem and Terezi didn't become a clown toilet because they and literally everyone else occupied their time and bonded over bitching about Vriska
>Vriska spent the whole three years sad and alone and wondering why John punched her, hoping desperately to see him again
>When she makes it to the new session he doesn't give a shit about her
>>
>>68828868
lol
no
I remember all the butthurt when it was revealed that john/jade and rose/dave were incestous
>>
>>68828896
The hilarious thing is that the only people to fall for Vriska's claims that she's totally changed for the better THIS TIME, honest are her fans.

All the characters in-comic know what she is and want little to do with her because of it, it's hilarious.
>>
>>68828886
Yeah but it was an interesting little thing that only homestuck could do even if by he end it was dumb

>>68828889
Kanaya still cares about vriska who will be the reason she stays in this time line and they hook up. Rose is still gay so she gets with terezi who isn't down with the cloun anymore meanwhile Karkat and Dave become Bros for more than just the last year
>>
>>68828899
Actually
>Vriska is the best at everything
>Even if Vriska was shown to be an awful leader in the Dream Bubbles she somehow is THE 8EST!!!!!!!! now
>Everybody loves Vriska
>Homestuck? More like Vriskastuck.
>Who cares about Rose and Dave anyway. They're secondary characters, aka not-Vriska.
>>
Homestuck has become that old friend you had tons of fun with, only to meet him again years later only to find out he's a crackhead now
>>
File: 1325014224401.png (4KB, 161x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325014224401.png
4KB, 161x195px
The only important question is where's mah girl Aradia?
>>
>>68828899
johnvris shippers pls go
>>
>>68828926
still fucking around in the dreambubbles
>>
>>68828918
I still can't believe some people honestly thought her big speech was real and not an emotional ploy from a hurt teen. Likeep honestly
>>
So, Jane's asleep, right? She's laying there, dozing off while Roxy bleeds out next to her.

What a bitch
>>
>>68828927
>implying I'm a Johnvris shipper
I just want to see that bitch get NTRed by Roxy, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>68828920
I'll accept this logic until i wake up in the morning at the very least.
>>68828923
C'mon now, that's really unfair to crackheads
>>
what if next intermission is nothing but showing all the changes that took place because of this?
>>
>>68828934
Vriska put her to sleep though. She was gonna revive her but nope
>>
>>68828934
They'll take the Tiaratop off her while she's asleep, silly

>>68828922
FINALLY, amirite?
>>
>>68828943
I could see A6A6A5I1 being that
>>
>>68828933
You'd think the fact that it was preceded and followed by her throwing pants-shittingly undignified tantrums would have tipped them off, but nope. Instead we got a billion Wreck-it-Ralph memes.

>I AM 8AD AND THAT'S GOOD ::::'(

(The irony is that Ralph was a genuinely good guy who was sacrificing HIMSELF, Vriska was a moronic child who sacrificed other people and demanded everyone be gr8ful to her.)
>>
>>68828943
Did you not see the caliborn curtains? The next update will be Caliborn being a little shit again.

Wait....didn't he say he was going to make a flash? This'll be...interesting.
>>
>>68828934
>blaming people for things that had to happen anyways to prevent duplicates
>>
>>68828953
>A6A6A5I1
pls no more sub sub acts
>>
>>68828886
That was kind of her reward for all her efforts though. She went through all the trouble of searching for the weapon, and while she would never be able to wield it, she was bestowed with a second chance at life through its effects. She's still gonna get punished for her hubris though, since her original reasons for trying to fight Noir now mean jack shit since John found a girl that isn't a psychopathic alien.

>>68828944
It's her own damn fault though. Jane's always been terrible at telling other people important things at important times, and she always ends up regretting it later.
>>
>>68828937
yo man don't listen to that guy, Kanaya doesn't want any of Vriska any more

See: that one Walkaround where you play as Karkat, Tavros, Terezi and Vriska on the Meteor where Kanaya just gives her the coldest of shoulders for making out with Tavros in the lingerie SHE made
Plus she punched her in the face like an hour prior
>>
>>68828959
Hussie said there was probably gonna be a pause, that's all.
>>
>>68828943
That would actually be consistent storytelling and a fair answer to all the questions that could've risen within the fanbase. So no, it's not happening.
>>
>>68828957
Literally the next scene is her saying about how it was all about her crawling her wau back to relevancy. And peoplet still said she was a hero.
>>
>>68828978
No I mean, in caliborn's last appearance. He was getting calbucks so he could make a flash.
>>
Remember that A6A6A5 is the conclusion of homosuck.
What is A6A6A6 going to be?
>>
>>68828669
They got two seers that actually doing there jobs. Meteor crew probably knows about everything in B2 session.
>>
>>68828984
>>68828957

>Vriska makes speech
>"wow Vriska, you look pretty cool"
>500 years later she admits she was full of herself
>"OF COURSE IT WAS ALL SO OBVIOUS"
>>
>>68828977
Kanaya felt bad when she heard that vriska might have died. She's gonna want on that spider pussy. Only for vriska to want rose who wants her back because she isn't boring. Thus my otp patches will be canon
>>
>>68828996
the kids and the trolls take control of homosuck and write it their way
>>
File: 06875[1].gif (79KB, 650x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
06875[1].gif
79KB, 650x650px
>Implying Vriska will stay alive for long

>SHE ACTUALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO BE RELEVANT. KEEP DREAMING BITCH!
>>
>>68828996
I have the theory that it will be your mom.
>>
>>68829005
But it was obvious to everyone who is not a retard that vriska never cared about future alien babies only looking cool and being remembered as the hero or villain
>>
>>68828996
The final boss fight.
>>
File: eri posting.jpg (226KB, 757x447px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eri posting.jpg
226KB, 757x447px
>>68828764
Hourly reminder that eri posting is a bannable offense
>>
>>68829031

Of course that was obvious
Good things done for bad reasons are still good things
>>
>>68829031
>Vriska-defense-squad
>Not retards

The irony is that even her h8ers at least hate her for being what she is: A nasty, vicious 8itch.

If they had more taste they'd love her for that very reason, though.
>>
Why can't all the characters be as important and useful as Vriska? She fixed the entire timeline simply by existing!
>>
>>68829047
But she wasn't even doing good things. Good things might have happeed but like literally all she cared about was staying noticed
>>
>>68828996
>implying it won't be recursive A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6A6 until Hussie has finished milking the fanbase for every last penny
>>
>>68828918
>>68828933
Honestly, I enjoyed her as a character the most before she "went soft". This is what Vriska IS. This is what Vriskafags love about her. WE hated the "I've changed" and VriskaxMeenah bullshit. And now we rejoice, for she is back, the baddest bitch of them all, the self-aware queen, the greatest homosuck character that ever was! And so, all of you "b-but she's mean!"-tards can go suck her massive dick, because she's here and her actions speak the ultimate truth.
>>
>>68829048
I hate vriska as a person and love her as a bitch character
>>
>>68829049
I'm so fed up of her. Why can't other characters be allowed to be more relevant?
Why the fuck is she more important than the original kids? I hope she dies again.
>>
>>68829060

Ends justify the means with her. She wanted to be remembered as a hero that saved people. And she did! She got John his retcon powers and saved herself

Truly the hero Homestuck needs
>>
>>68829071
She's Hussie's waifu in a completely unironic sense
>>
>>68829066
*tips fedora*
>>
>>68829066

This guy fucking gets it
>>
>>68829071
nepeta is never coming back anon
>>
>>68829048
You know what I'd love to see? Having her work together with the rest of the team so her actions couldn't be dismissed as her just being a bitch again.
>>
>>68829072
Yes but she would hate it because no one knows what she did to help John get the powers because he retconned it away.
>>
>>68829087
But her actions are never more than being a bitch
>>
>>68829087
>You know what I'd love to see? Her being out of character as all fuck!
Why would you want that, Anon?
>>
>>68829084
I meant Rose and Dave, and maybe Karkat.
Fuck the other trolls. At this point I'd rather take more protagonism from Dirk or Jake.
But fucking Vriska? Again?
>>
>>
>>68829101
>>
File: 1371080525496.png (6KB, 258x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371080525496.png
6KB, 258x299px
>We get a new timeline version of GAME OVER
>This time, everyone works together and survives it
except Vriska
>>
>>68829097
>I love my characters stagnant and boring!
>>
>>68829097

Not really, right before she died she was learning to come to grips with her "humanity."

Besides you can't get more OOC than lesbian funtimes with fish bitch
>>
>>68829088
And he's probably never gonna tell her what she did, or that she even did it.
>>
>>68829125
Vriska has always been stagnant and boring though
>>
>>68828666
The more I learn about LE the more I think "This guy's seriously just gonna be shoe-horned off to being a brainless demon blowing everything up?"

All of this buildup Caliborn is getting seems stupid since we already know the result. Fuck, even though I enjoy his screentime, a lot of it seems to have been a waste, and/or mattering for jack shit.
>>
>vriska isn't valuable
>telepathy is
>>
>>68829134
That would be the ultimate torture for vriska
>>
>>68829125
So you're telling me you hate Vriska, then?

>>68829127
Not really. She was feeling bad about feeling bad about murdering the child she'd crippled and bullied unrelentingly for not being her perfect husbando. John hadn't really fallen for her manipulative shit, and she hadn't changed enough to listen to Terezi and not get everyone killed due to her own stubbornness.
>>
File: 45555454545.jpg (87KB, 384x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45555454545.jpg
87KB, 384x750px
>>68829135
>stagnant
>boring
I get it you are one of those who "skipped the Vriska parts because she is mean and hurt Tavros". Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>68829143
It's kind of odd that it's not her incredible skills or power levels or obnoxiousness or 'spunk' that changed anything but a basic power that any retard of her caste could do.
>>
So i've not read this comic for a while.
I just read the latest update and skipped everything else.
So every character that died in the comic isn't actually dead then?
>>
>>68829161
Rtfc The most she changed was from bitch to depressed bitch back to bitch back to depressed bitch
>>
>>68829161
>>68829151
>Not realizing that Vriska's "character development" is a cycle that circles around itself and never goes anywhere, just for the sake of giving her more screentime.
lol
>>
>>68829164
She's still the leader of the raid, every other character would probably sit around farting like they always did if it weren't for her.
>>
>>68829164
Her power isn't a constant for her caste you retard.
>>
>>68829174
>Implying that the characters weren't useless because of Gamzee
lol your waifuism couldn't get any stronger
>>
>>68829169
Nah, only the ones John and Terezi chose to save. All the others are on permanent death row in the Furthest Ring until the executioner comes around to their cell block.
>>
>>68829164
Psychic powers among bluebloods are incredibly rare.
>>
>>68829161
Not him, but Vriska's entire character and the source of most of her problems is her chronic inability to meaningfully change. She keeps hurting her friends and everyone around her, she keeps putting her own self-image before everything else, she keeps ruining shit because she's that desperate for the spotlight.

Is she a dyed-in-the-wool irredeemable monster with no sympathetic traits to speak of? No. But she's a stupid teenager who does a lot of stupid things and would rather claim she's TOTALLY moved on than actually look back and reflect upon her mistakes because doing so makes her uncomfortable. She digs her own grave. It's sad, but as can be seen from the dream-bubble one nothing short of getting served a plate of her own brand of shit has much of a chance of changing her.
>>
>>68829182
>not reading the fucking comic
>>
>>68829066
Look mate, I'm just tired of seeing Vriska, and hearing about how "OH YEAH I TOTALLLLLLLLY DID EVERYTHING"
What she does has gotten predictable as all fuck, and her constant shoehorn into everything has gotten dull. Unless you have a huge boner for her.
>>
>>68829164
It is pretty ironic.

>time to summon the mightiest warrior of our people back from the dead to save us all!
>only he can bring the knitted sweater to protect us from the winter
>>
>>68829193
Yes, this is what you're doing.
>>
>>68829151
I haven't really given a shit about anything in this comic for near on two years

and all this talk of massive retcons makes me not actually want to continue from where I left off
>>
>>68829193
>not reading the fucking comic
>>
>>68829202
This. Fucking this.
>>
>>68829161
Lad she is boring there's no getting around that. Your waifu a shit.
I'll give you that she's not stagnant. Things have changed, her core of being a self serving bitch hasn't but how she manifests her narcissism has.
>>
>>68829164
>implying all cerulean bloods had mind control powers
All the troll players were special snowflakes, anon.
>>
>>68829202
Is it really shoehorning if she's actually important.
>>
>>68829210
I can't blame you, it is pretty lazy. I'm an enormous Vriskafag but writing like this doesn't do her or any of the other characters much justice, it's like an actual fanfic.

>And then John used his plot-powers and made it so Vriska never died and nothing that happened because of her original death was ever important, tee hee!
>>
>>68829219
Except for Nepeta. She was a special snowshit.
>>
>vriska doesn't say anything and is helpful
>people are still mad at her

top kek
>>
Well now that I'm up, where do I find the highest quality Vriska porn?
>>
>>68829221
yes

>>68829234
>Vriska
>quality

tope kuk

probably tumblr
>>
>>68829221
She's only as important as the author makes her.
Things coulda gotten fixed another way had Hussie wanted. Through ACTUAL subtle changes.

So I guess it isn't technically shoehorning
>>
>Vriska dies heroically, saving the lives of all the other characters in the process
>Vriskafags are mad because their waifu is dead
>Vriskahaters are mad because their hate-waifu did a good thing
>People indifferent to Vriska are mad because she continues to eat up screentime and relevance
Make it happen, Hussie.
>>
>>68829250
why would you resort to subtle changes when you can have someone like vriska on your side?
>>
>>68829232
People are just getting tired of Vriska fixing everything by being a badass bitch and also fucking up everything in the process.
>>
>>68829257
Please no, or maybe yes given that it would finally be the end of Vris
>>
>yfw Vriska receives the letter this time around
>http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006272
>John doesn't actually feel that way anymore
>>
>>68829191
You see, her character development is not centered on what she do, but - on how she feels about it. She was always a bitch, but the question is why?. Her development tries to solve this mystery and she's constantly moving forward on it. From being forced to be a bich - to taking it as "status_quo" - to realizing that this is her way and being "nice" is nothing more than selftrickery. She's becomming self-aware. She's going for the ultimate truth that a being can uncover. Anyone who claims she's just rolling in circles clearly are absent minded, philosphy-cognized person who can only see things as he was told to see.
>>
>>68829282
*uncognized
>>
>>68829274
Oh my god I can see it clearly.

VRISKA: John!!!!!!!! We finally meet! We can start dating at last!!!!!!!!
JOHN: but... i think i have another girl friend now?
VRISKA: No!!!!!!!! ::::(
JOHN: actually i'm not sure. i guess we need to spend several pages focusing on this bizarre love triangle.
VIRKSA: You're right!!!!!!!! It's 8een a while since there was hard teen drama in Homestuck!!!!!!!!
>>
>>68829269
You're right anon, why wouldn't I?
Now excuse my while I go jerk myself off to my life sized, room sized picture of vriska's single buttcheek!
>>
>>68829016
She's already been more relevant than most characters.
>>
Okay, we've finally seen all Hussie's work on Homestuck during the Gigapause.
Now the question is, was it worth it?

http://strawpoll.me/3439977
>>
>>68829164
not that its a common ability
but she isnt even skilled compared to the two and a half other characters who have it
>>
File: b00b.png (100KB, 500x423px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b00b.png
100KB, 500x423px
>>68829202
>>68829234
>>
>>68829307
Including Rose and Dave.
>>
>>68829049
I wish Zaagn would do more pron of her.
>>
Remember when it was just fun and games?
>>
>>68828704
Nah, it's more like Nepeta was the only thing I indirectly contributed to. Got in way earlier than the trolls onscreen and got out for unrelated reasons.
>>
>>68829346
Remember when it was enjoyable to read?
>>
File: 1327823597713.png (386KB, 449x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1327823597713.png
386KB, 449x1280px
>>68829346
I also found some years old comic that seems to be unexpectedly relevant?
>>
File: Kermit_Wiki[1].jpg (26KB, 184x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kermit_Wiki[1].jpg
26KB, 184x199px
>Tails gets trolled has better pacing, better arcs, a more organized chapter-structure, more updates and fewer hiatuses than Homestuck
>>
>>68829381
Is shitty furry sanic bullshit.
>>
>>68829098
ESPECIALLY KARKAT
Karkat has earned his fucking right to be relevant at this point.
>>
File: 82b[1].png (114KB, 289x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
82b[1].png
114KB, 289x298px
>>68829398
>Hating on TGT
>>
>>68829381
I legitimately enjoyed Tails Gets Trolled.
>>
>>68829381
Too bad that it sucks at pandering to tumblr
>>
>>68829411
If someone did TGT but with the latest popular anime, cartoon and video-game characters tumblr would probably latch onto it for the ironic-value

Then again they probably hate TGT because its ~problematic~ so you'd have to tread lightly
>>
>>68828623
Mmm nice tumblr noses, i like them, very colorful, so distinct, 10/10 art style head and shoulders above the pack, so glad the artist had the courage to create a new and unique style all her own
>>
caleburn was never lord english

it was always virska all along
>>
>>68829407
Shit is shit, no matter how you call it. I mean:
>Sonic related
>isn't shit
are you retarded?
>>
>>68829450
Nice job forming all your opinions from groupthink peer pressure bro.
>>
>>68829450
Next thing we know you'll be insulting Sonichu you dumb fuck.
>>
>>68829450
But SAB2 is the best game of all time

OH GOD WE'RE SLIPPING BACK INTO HSG TURF

EVERYBODY TALK ABOUT WHAT CONDY'S DOING DURING THE JAIL8R8K
>>
>>68829450
>h-hey guys check me out, i'm so cool and mature, watch me hate on this comic just to show everyone how intellectual and sophisticated i am
>>
File: 05890.gif (10KB, 650x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05890.gif
10KB, 650x450px
>>68829450
>Not knowing what TGT is.
>>
What the fuck just happend in this update? I'm kind of lost.
>>
File: 07326.gif (13KB, 650x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
07326.gif
13KB, 650x450px
>>68829463
>calls a Sonic Adventure game good
>calls a Sonic Adventure game THE BEST
>instantly bails from conversation
>>
Why wasn't she rocking her god tier duds?
>>
all these delicious anti-vriskafag tears
>>
>>68829488
How are you lost? Did you miss parts of the comic? You're not supposed to guess JUST1C3 at the first password screen even though it's the most obvious thing in the world, you just jumped like 2 years of comic.
>>
>>68829493
Doesn't everyone think they're lame?
>>
>>68829514
Since they never get dirty and you never have to wash them it seems incredibly more convenient to wear on a 3 year road trip
>>
>>68829521
They're too ugly and inconvievent to wear at all. I can't imagine an idiot who would wear the for 3 fucking years.
>>
>>68829521
Vriska has absolutely no problem with being dirty.
>>
>>68829498
I mean the part where Jade said that they were all asleep. Does it mean that almost everyone killed by them is alive, or they just didn't die as we tought, and everyone is still eating dirt?
>>
>>68829543
The past was changed majorly, there's no reason to expect anything from the future right now. That's still not confusing, those events just straight up have not happened anymore.
>>
File: 1396885197646.png (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396885197646.png
25KB, 500x375px
>>
>>68829543
she meant that Jade and Jane aren't dead but asleep. Since they met with Calliope they thought at first that they died, but in reality they were simply put to sleep by Vriska.
>>
>>68829521
1. They're pyjamas, they look stupid
2. They have a seamstress and alchemization stations
3. Wearing the same clothes for three days makes my skin crawl, wearing them for 3 years would kill anybody
>>
>>68829606
god tier clothes clean themselves, you could piss into them and they'd feel fine
>>
>>68829627
>god tier clothes clean themselves, you could piss into them and they'd feel fine

That's no different than normal clothes though
>>
I wonder if Vriska still holds a candle for John in this new timeline
>>
>>68827541
I haven't been sleeping for more than 24 hours. Return home, decide to check the latest update of Homestuck before I fall asleep...
And see THIS.
Goddamit, Hussie. What the hell are you doing?
I should really go sleep it off right now.
>>
File: let me explain.jpg (94KB, 397x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
let me explain.jpg
94KB, 397x800px
>>
I'm trying to make a list of characters who still need to do something productive and/or interesting before the comic can end.

Rose
Dave
Jade
Jane
Jake
Roxy
Dirk
WV
PM
Serenity
Davesprite
Jack
Jack
Jack
Karkat
Kanaya

Did I forget anyone?
>>
>>68829748
Hussie.
>>
>>68829748
Vriska
>>
I thought serenity/twinkley herbert was calliope? Or something?

And how's Roxy gonna catch yp with calliope to give her the ring now?
>>
>>68829748
>WV
Get the fuck out. Mayor is the shit.
>>
>>68829760
I don't really see the need for him to do anything.
>>68829764
I decided to not include her, John and Terezi because they're already plenty involved in what's going on right now.
>>
>>68829781
WV is the shit and should have a role more important than "adorable but useless background dude". Which is what he's being right now.
>>
File: 1316937168232.jpg (73KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1316937168232.jpg
73KB, 500x375px
I can't believe for a second I thought this retcon shit might actually help fix the story.

Like, it was such a brazen admission that Hussie fucked up the story, and even if it was cheap and nasty, I guessed it was gonna go "I fucked up X, X, X & X" now we get a do-over.

But because Hussie is a hack, he actually somehow managed to make the story worse than it was before.

Unless being a hack is his intention, in which case he's masterclass at being shit.
>>
>>68829781
>>68829793
*The Mayor is shit

fixed that for you
>>
>>68829798
What, specifically, are you talking about?
What happened in this update that you didn't anticipate last week?
Because really, the only reason I'm kind of disappointed with it is that it didn't surprise me in any way.
>>
File: i cant even.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i cant even.gif
2MB, 236x224px
tfw we have to wait for another pause
>>
Taking bets on the pause length!
>>
>>68829809
It didn't surprise me at all, but it needed to happen first before I posted about it otherwise shitlords would harp on about "durr, it might be different, you might be surprised"
>>
>>68829825
Oh, okay.
Can you think of a surprise that would have made you not write that post?
>>
Why does Terezi hate Equius and Nepeta?
>>
>>68829824
tree fiddy
>>
>>68829870
Because they're shit.
>>
>>68829748
Too bad. Everything will be done by Vriska and maybe tangentially Roxy on account of her beng the MC's girl friend.
>>
>>68829870
Don't you?
>>
>>68829834
Not the guy you were replying to, but still pissed off about this.

The leader being someone outta fucking nowhere, but still making sense.Only real candidate I can think of is Equius


>>68829870
I dont like that more trolls didn't get saved, but it makes sense. She was limited by her own past. So sending John to influence anything she wasn't there for would of been a crapshoot.
>>
>>68829780
Nah, she was just hiding herself inside Serenity's memory to reach Roxy.
>>
>>68829781
That's why we want him to do something you fucking retard.
>Mayor
Do you call PM "White/Taller Jack" too?
>>
>>68829958
"The Mayor" is the Mayor's chosen name for himself, please have some respect for that.
>>
The Mayor needs to become the senator
>>
>>68829977
He's at best a Mayo.
>>
>>68829748
tbh most of those characters have already done productive and interesting things.
>>
>>68829994
I'd vote for him
>>
Roxy saved Rose's corpse which means she saved her ghost so Rose's ghost will talk to Retcon Rose and then Retcon Rose will recap all the off-screen difference of the three year trip to Ghost Rose in three pages.

Trust me. My uncle works at WhatPumpin.
>>
>>68830018
You shut your dirty whore mouth.
>>
>>68829935
I think I picked up a nuance somewhere in the forums that the person who Jade thought was dead was only assumed by both parties to be the mysterious leader. Neither of them would actually know if Vriska was actually doing any leading.

More to the point, at the time of Vriska's revival, exactly no-one would have any reason to listen to her, except Terezi and John.
>>
>>68830027
>which means she saved her ghost

hahaha wut.
>>
File: 1324121813844.png (138KB, 650x2770px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1324121813844.png
138KB, 650x2770px
>>68829748
>Rose
Will probably be irrelevant forever since John is now the authority on where the story goes
>Dave
Some legit chance at not being useless what with being the pimp slayer
>Jade
Too mary sue to be relevant. Hussie wrote himself into a corner with this one. Probably will snooze for the rest of the story
>Jane
>Jake
>Dirk
Hah too little too late
>Roxy
On the track to inevitably doing something important thanks to scoring with John
>WV
>PM
>serenity
lel. Carapacians were never going to be important. Cascade should've taught you that.
>davesprite
ripip useless plot device we barely remembered you existed
>3xJack
You bet your fucking ass
>Karkat
idk some yelling as usual he's been consistent in his irrelevance why would it change in either way?
>Kanaya
I don't even fucking know but probably something like showing up for a showdown and just doing her reverse cross eye as usual
>>
>>68830065
It's magic, I don't have to explain how it works.
>>
>>68830034
I mean who ever heard of a Mayo?
>>
>>68830096
>Cascade should've taught you that.
Cascade taught me that Hussie thought it necessary to bring WV back from the dead. He could have just let him bleed out on post-apocalyptic Earth, but he didn't.
>>
>>68830105
What even is mayo?

>>68829748
>Kanaya
>Spades or Bec Noir
>B1 kids

This is a bad list.
>>
>>68830115
The list is of people who need to do something cool before the story ends. What's so bad about it?
>>
File: 1335862161297.gif (250KB, 816x802px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1335862161297.gif
250KB, 816x802px
>>68830110
He's a token carapacian in the party. For sake of diversity. Hussie only ever cares about his makeshift Ace Dick clones when it comes to chess dudes
>>
>>68830124
That is a really dumb argument. "Token carapace"? For diversity? Seriously?
>>
>>68830120
>Kanaya interrupting the showdown
>Spades' entire intermission
>Bec Noir's everything
>Acts 1-5

All of those characters already have.
>>
so uhh
that was it?

i was expecting a more significant flash for how long we waited

back to the ol' grind i guess it's been nice having threads
>>
File: 1376695810763.png (34KB, 300x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376695810763.png
34KB, 300x309px
>no full gold pilot
>hussie still hates flash animations
>the entire infinite hiatus had a single good flash animation

FUCK
YOU
HUSSIE
>>
>>68830145
That was literally thousands of pages ago.
No, they absolutely still need to do something and contribute to the story's climax. I mean, really? Interrupting the showdown? Kanaya gets to do ONE thing only? She only did one other thing in the story which was to get Rose to reconsider drinking and that just got retconned.
>>
>>68830138
>a useless background character
>in my homestuck
That's more likely than you'd think.
>>
>>68830145
All that shit was ages ago. Yet they're still around. Like Spades, for example, flying towards the session like that with a gang of green thugs in tow.
>>
>>68830166
The guy has been around since Act 2, he got killed in a really dramatic and heavily foreshadowed way, and Hussie still thought it necessary to bring him back. There is no way he did that just because he's cute.
>>
>>68830165
>>68830168
Kanaya also fucked up the clown in that other timeline, which was cool as hell.

Jack reprised his loyal dog role for a while. Not cool but that tells me there'll be some stuff with Jade there.

Spades is BOUND to do something in the big LE fight. He has it called.
>>
File: 1348756228375.gif (60KB, 500x458px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348756228375.gif
60KB, 500x458px
>>68830168
Will we even have Union Jack anymore in current retcon timeline? This comic is seriously fucked up.
>>
Guys, did any of the hot HSG tripfags ever post nudes? I stopped going to HSG years ago
>>
>>68830200
I don't see why we wouldn't. The only thing that's changed are the sprites, and those didn't really affect anything.
>>
>>68830187
>The guy has been around since Act 2
So were Casey the Necromancer and Con Air Bunny. Look how far it got them.
>>
>>68830197
>Kanaya also fucked up the clown in that other timeline, which was cool as hell.
AGAIN, RETCONNED.
It would be unbelievably shitty if everything recent thing Kanaya does only happen to get retconned, I mean, comeo n.
>>
>>68830205
>hot HSG tripfags
a what?
>>
>>68830218
None of those got killed after making the reader wonder where the blood on Jack's hand came from for most of an act, and then brought back to life again.
But yeah, Casey and the skeleton army belong on the list as well. Liv Tyler is DAOOTS.
>>
>>68827748
Vriska is the mystery person.
>>
>>68830254
Yes. That's the disappointing part, because it's not much of a mystery.
>>
>>68830205
Didn't that one MtF post a picture of her enormous butt?

>>68830221
Her Clown Hunt might continue indefinitely in this timeline, who knows. She might get another chance.

Also I was wholeheartedly expecting her to ask John if she could have the bloody scarf. Kinda disappointed she didn't.
>>
>>68830205
The german letter guy posted some, they're still on the dropbox.
>>
>>68830205
The only nudes I know of for sure are potato's

http://dat.fgts.jp/r/1406555409098.jpg

look up toradoki
>>
>>68830187
Are you perhaps implying that the Mayor might be LE?
>>
>>68830284
Eszett? I think so
>>
File: 1334295986213.png (371KB, 679x469px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334295986213.png
371KB, 679x469px
>>68827806
Kek
>>
>>68830298
yeah I knew about those
I meant angel, ipgd, vriskafucker and those fags
unless angel was actually underage, in which case fuck that
>>
>>68830305
That's the one.

It was a pretty good butt.
>>
>>68830334
>Angel
There's a fapfic about her if that counts.
>>
>>68830305
I'm actually sort of disappointed that we never got anything much more explicit than just a butt.
>>
>>68827748
It's not an anticlimax. By that point, if the archival reader is not too dumb, when the mystery leader is mentioned the reader probably already assumes that it's Vriska. The thing is, the answer to that question comes just a few pages after it's mentioned and the reader hasn't had time to create theories to guess who's going to be because he already knows it's Vriska.

We assumed there would be a huge twist because we had to wait for almost a week. But if you read it all in one go, it's just slowly building up to Vriska's come back.
>>
Holy shit you guys are retarded.

Everyone who keeps saying "would like to see Meenah's face after Vriska disappear" "No more punk Vriska" is fucking stupid.

That version of Vriska is still alive since she's from a doomed timeline.

>tfw not 1, 2 shitty Vriska characters are running around
>>
>>68830447
Are you retarded? The Vriska that died was from the alpha timeline. Do you really think that we've been following a doomed timeline since Act 5?
>>
>>68830411
If the story was written for archival readers anymore we wouldn't have all this tumblr/twitter references
>>
>>68830411
>By that point, if the archival reader is not too dumb, when the mystery leader is mentioned the reader probably already assumes that it's Vriska.
That's the point. Why is Hussie even pretending for there to be a mystery in the first place? Happens all the time in movies too, with the narrative going HMMM WHAT MIGHT IT BE and anyone with two brain cells to rub together has already known for several minutes. There are basically two conclusions you're gonna draw from this: either Hussie thinks you're a moron, in which case you'll feel slightly insulted, or you think Hussie's gonna subvert your expectations, in which case you'll feel disappointed once he doesn't.
>>
>>68830485
The story being written having the final product as a whole in mind doesn't prevent him from making references now and then, anon.
It's not EITHER ARCHIVAL OR SERIAL, don't be so dense.
>>
>>68830496
It's not even several minutes. It's a brief introduction to Vriska coming back, it's not a big deal. Hussie wanted to end the act with that "kick ass" Vriska moment, so he needed to conceal her identity for 20 pages instead of making Jane "and by the way, the leader was Vriska, haha oops!".

It's only a big deal to you because you had to wait. Otherwise you wouldn't even have noticed it.
>>
>>68830447

It was retconned you mongrel, not just changed to a different timeline.

If punk Vriska still exists, it would be an even bigger asspull than Hussie's usual standard.

She might have still met Meenah while alive though.
>>
>>68830472
>>68830556

Oh then in that case, the John that died from going to see his denizen too early should have just disappeared whenever Dave(sprite) went back and made the entire outcome impossible in the first place.
That counts as time travel shenanigans.

But guess what, he still existed.

Plus that would be almost two years worth of dead kids stuff that would have to be rewritten and there's the fact that they found the fucking house piece that does something. Hussie can't just drop all that like it was nothing, and he built up punk Vriska too much.
>>
>>68830621
That was regular time travel. John's brand of time travel works differently.

JOHN: but it's not really like normal time travel.
JOHN: at least, i don't think so.
JOHN: with regular time travel, the rules are pretty strict.
JOHN: either paradox space already accounted for your time traveling, and you were always supposed to do it all along...
JOHN: or you messed up, and changed something you weren't supposed to. in which case you just made a bad timeline, and everyone dies or something. right?

JOHN: this isn't a doomed timeline.
JOHN: i'm telling you, i can change things.
JOHN: stuff that wasn't supposed to be changed.
JOHN: and i'm not saying bad stuff won't happen as a result of the things i change...
JOHN: but at least it won't make a doomed timeline!
JOHN: the new things that happen will just be...
JOHN: the stuff that's supposed to happen?
>>
>>68830556
>If punk Vriska still exists, it would be an even bigger asspull than Hussie's usual standard.
John mentioned the possibility that she might.

Since the retcon powers are like the Scratch, it might be possible to continue existing if you're a ghost?
>>
>>68830621
>and he built up punk Vriska too much.
Retcon powers aren't time powers. Punk Vris shouldn't exist. If she does its complete and utter bullshit.
I don't even care how potentially close to the finish line we are, I am not afraid to drop.
>>
>Homosuck

>Caliborn notices that the story got changed

>Touches Yaldabaoth's juju for the first time

>Uses his new meta powers to reverse Vriska's revival and bring everything back to normal

plz hussie
>>
>>68830695
Yeah, nah. That would be an incredibly terrible idea.
>>
>>68830676
>>68830679
The same exact rules apply for the Scratch. Doc Scratch continually said it was such an energetic upheaval that nothing could match it (kin of like John's retcon powers).

But the Alpha trolls used it and ALL showed up in dream bubbles with everyone else. According to you guys, they shouldn't exist either.
>>
>>68830719
No, John literally had it so that she never died in the first place. There was no new universe that was a reset or alteration on the first, no time shit, it just never happened. Because of this she can't exist. What do you think retcons even are? He is pretty much complete change.
>>
>>68830707
>John and Caliborn literally fighting over the narrative

>Any worse than "lol timeskip over the timeskip and erasing thousands of pages at once"

no
>>
>>68830719
I'd say that the Scratch is still a level below John's ability. John can literally change older panels of the comic. The Scratch can't do anything like that.
But yeah, I wouldn't completely rule out some ghosts surviving their own retcon.
>>
>>68830758
>John can literally change older panels of the comic. The Scratch can't do anything like that
This. Things are retained past scratch that effect other sessions. Its not some perfect thing. John's stuff, seemingly and technically SHOULD be a perfect reset as he is fucking with the narrative itself.
>>
>>68829748
Mituna
>>
>>68830819
it's more "fucking with causality" since they're not aware that they're in a fictional story

right?
>>
>>68830845
Well sort of. He and Roxy understood instinctually that there was an outside. More outside than paradox space which is supposedly so far out that the dead from any session is floating around.
He knew the colour behind the panel. John mightn't interpret it as 'in a fictional story' but between Roxy and him they are aware that they've stumbled into some level of weird meta shit I'd say.
Not like it matters to them though. They have people to save and a timeline to get on track.
>>
>>68830845
Well, John has already entered two fictional stories within that fictional story. Thinking about this, it should appear pretty likely to him that he's in one as well. After all, there should be a huge amount of nested stories that, to him, have physical existence, so it seems unlikely that his universe would happen to be the specific one on top.
>>
>>68830719
>>68830738
>>68830758
>>68830819
Did you guys even read the comic?
The ghosts survived the scratch because they killed themselves before it actually happened and the scratch doesn't make things unhappen, it just cleans up stuff that is still lingering around.

If the stuff before the scratch unhappened then the alpha kids wouldn't exist because their meteors came from the beta session
>>
>>68830984
That's the whole fucking point. Scratch doesn't revert things that have happened but John does. Do you get it now?
>>
>>68829381
It also got old pretty fast.

And because of the things you just listed, it's incredibly boring.
>>
Vriska a shit and will always a shit.
>>
>>68830750
It's not erasure. The reader has still read those fucking pages. The reader understands both why the changes were made - to avoid the negative outcome - and how the characters would have developed had it not been for the changes. The purpose of that part of the narrative has been served even if, intradiegetically, it's gone. You, the reader, have been made aware of crucial elements that you were not aware of before and not only that but John has attained a power essential to the completion of the story.

Christ, have any of you people ever read anything before?
>>
>>68828335
While they weren't exactly what we were expecting (pretty sure a lot of people were hoping that Kankri and Meulin would be a disgustingly in love couple or something), the Alphas aren't too bad. And their designs are pretty cool
>>
>>68831072
>The reader understands... why the changes were made

Clearly most readers don't.
>>
>>68831072
>It's not erasure. The reader has still read those fucking pages.
The reader could also have read fanfic.

>The reader understands both why the changes were made - to avoid the negative outcome - and how the characters would have developed had it not been for the changes.
But why the fuck should the reader care? Of course there could be scenarios WORSE than what's happening. But if the characters don't work through them and just have a magical boy pop in and solve everything by reviving a magical girl, who gives a shit.

>You, the reader, have been made aware of crucial elements that you were not aware of before and not only that but John has attained a power essential to the completion of the story.
It's as if you think awareness is mutually exclusive to apathy. You are mistaken.
>>
>>68831072
Yeah. Could you imagine in act 5 if we were reading about this new alpha timeline and John just went in and did all this stuff? Or if Hussie did like he did before and retroactively changed those pages for archival readers like the arms?

We wouldn't have seen the importance of the previous Alpha. Things like Vriska and Aranea leading the army around the furthest ring so we could understand the nature and how John got his powers in the first place
>>
>>68831072
So should we have seen all of doomed Dave's timeline before he went back and fixed it, without us knowing it was doomed until he said so?
>>
>>68831108
Well another thing is that I don't think the significance of the "overwritten" timeline is still done with.

Depends on how he handles how John's powers work with the dreambubbles because the characters from that "timeline" still have a chance of existing in the comic
>>
>>68831005
I wasn't arguing with you guys, I just came in and dropped the correct info
>>
File: Arafam16.jpg (37KB, 500x376px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Arafam16.jpg
37KB, 500x376px
>See the She's 8ack title
I was so fucking disappointed that it wasn't Aranea. I mean other Serket is okay an all, but she isn't even close to Aranea. I am seriously losing all hope in the comic that Hussie will do anything more with her and that's really depression inducing to just see such a brilliant and amazing character wasted.
>>
Just dump the Vriska lewds already.
>>
File: 1413626099642.jpg (11KB, 304x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413626099642.jpg
11KB, 304x258px
>>68827541

>condesce puts jade asleep with vriska powers to control her with tavros animal powers
>vriska puts condesce controlled jade asleep
>wat
>>
Comic's a bit of a trainwreck, but somehow these last updates kickflipped the train back on tracks
This is basically what everyone shat out during the first grimbark updates, if vriska wasn't dead she would probably be able to put other humans to sleep. This slipped away in the shadow as aranea kicked in for some reason, i think everyone forgot that Vriska could do it but somehow aranea, who is a much stronger psychic with "billions of years of practice" just couldn't pull off

Of course at the time everyone went with "Jade's not narcoleptic anymore you dumb idiots" or "Jane's a fucking Cyborg"
Turns out those people were right. Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.
>>
>>68831134
The singificance of Doomed Dave's timeline wasn't done either, since Rose gained memories from the other, and we saw that John later on.
He still didn't pull off this shit then.
>>
File: 8onerface-sempai.png (74KB, 351x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8onerface-sempai.png
74KB, 351x333px
>>68831168
Anon no.

We have to be coy about it a bit longer.
>>
>>68831094
You're being disingenuous when you imply that fanfic and the actual comic are equivalent. The rest of your post is inane. The reader should care because the reader should be invested in understanding the narrative and should derive enjoyment from the progression of the characters and the plot. If they don't, why the fuck are they reading the fucking comic?

If you are apathetic about the narrative you should not be reading the comic. There is no merit to your argument whatsoever.

>>68831108
We saw enough to understand the consequences of John's actions. Now, we've seen enough to understand the consequences of Vriska's death. There's no harm in seeing these things, especially when they help us grasp the enormity of the kids' failures.

Everything we've seen so far has been a natural progression of the plot as it was, and "fixing things" has always been a crucial element of Homestuck. We needed to see how things were fixed and we got a good dose of exposition on the Alpha kids and the Dancestors from it.
>>
>>68831094

I think the real problem is that people are reading a story where time travel is a HUGE element, yet are getting upset when time travel actually alters events.

Which makes sense - reading a long-ass story over a long period of time makes you more invested in the individual events rather than the overall narrative, which makes retroactive changes feel like much more of a cop-out - but it's still kind of the sort of thing you have to get used to in a story where time travel is involved.

Thinking of movies like Back to the Future or TimeCop, there was definitely a fair amount of time spent on establishing future people and settings which would literally cease to exist (and technically never existed at all) due to the nature of the story itself. Because erasing those things was ultimately the entire point of the narrative.

At most, I'd say we could complain that HomeStuck spends too much time focused on the parts being changed and not enough on the actual changing of them (which is the wrong emphasis), but not that they're being changed at all.

In that sense, I'd say Hussie was probably more influenced by "the Japanese animes" where time travel plots usually result in the entire story never happening, and the entire cast ending the show never knowing that they once knew each other or interacted at all.
>>
>>68831176
What's hard to understand? Vriska needed her asleep, Condy did not

>>68831186
Aranea had no practice of her powers on humans. Vriska did nothing but train on Jade so much so that she seemed narcoleptic and doing so across sessions probably made her very good at it.
>>
File: 1371159319519.png (255KB, 354x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371159319519.png
255KB, 354x367px
>hussie took a whole year off
>we got five page updates for three days a week for a couple of months
>two notable things happened:
>a 13 year old made out with a 20 year old
>vriska came back
>that's it
>only flash update was an update that could have easily just been a regular one
>we're going on ANOTHER hiatus
>the game still isn't out

SCAMDREW

HUSSTLER
>>
>>68831232
yes but I mean Jade was already technically asleep because the condesce was using those powers on her to make her her human half asleep while her animal half was controlled by her. it doesn't make sense that vriska was able to put an animal jade asleep.
>>
>>68831205
>We saw enough to understand the consequences of John's actions
WAY more than enough
We coulda just seen what we needed too if we just viewed the recton from the start
>>
>>68831263
>it doesn't make sense that vriska was able to put an animal jade asleep.

Doesn't it? Can Vriska not put animals to sleep?

Might be a way to deal with Bec Noir tbh
>>
>>68831239

>implying Vriska coming back isn't the most important thing

get a load of this guy
>>
>>68831148
Aranea was the powerthirsty mad villain Homestuck doesn't need or deserves
The fact that Hussie made so that she was the reason the whole timeline narrative went belly up is a blessing to her

Also don't post thumbnails you piece of shit
>>68831232
Good point. 2 Billion years is still 2 Billion years. Vriska figured it out in a couple of hours.
>>
>>68831263
>the condesce was using those powers on her to make her her human half asleep
That's not even remotely true or implied by anything ever said. Jade does not have MPD and if she did she wouldn't have spent a long time bitching at Dave about drama.
>>
>>68831239
Don't forget
>John beating the crap out of an 11 year old for drawing poorly
>>
>>68831263
Jade is both a human and a dog simultaneously with properties of both completely fused together. They are not separate entities.
>>
If John just gave vriska the ring, hussie wouldn't have needed to do the retcon thing. He has bigger plans for retcon than just bringing vriska back.
>>
>>68831263
We don't really know that's what happened. If it was just Bec stomping around and not just mostly Bec she wouldn't be able to speak, logically, or really walk on two legs. She'd be straight dog.
>>
>>68831327
No
>John beating the SHIT outta a 11 year old for being gay, and drawing homosexuals
>>
>>68831323
>>68831338

When Condy used her powers on Jade the Serket and Nitram symbols were alternating.

That's where people get the idea. I don't think they need to be seperate personalities inhabiting one body to have those powers work like that.

Jade was shown to not be able to control her dog urges since John's first birthday on the ship. Condy's just controlling that more vicious side of her
>>
>>68831307
if she was able too then why didn't she before
bec noir rekt the entire troll session
>>68831323
remember when Vriska and Tavros symbols were flashing on her crown when she first began controlling Jade
>>
File: 1394584538090.png (868KB, 971x1336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394584538090.png
868KB, 971x1336px
>>68831239
>vriska came back
>that's it
>that's it
>that's it

>that's it
>>
>>68831388
>if she was able too then why didn't she before

She hadn't practiced the sleeping thing on Jade yet
>>
>>68831314
>Aranea was the powerthirsty mad villain Homestuck doesn't need or deserves
She had a near flawless plan which was undoubtedly the best one so far for defeating Lord English and saving everyone. The only reason she failed was because all of the trolls and kids who should've been helping and supporting the plan decided to be opposed to her for zero fucking reason. Aranea gave them a way to defeat the biggest goddamn evil ever created and they spat in her face. That shit was infuriating and should not be the last we see of her.
>>
>>68831094
>Why care?
Because John remembers them, and John is clearly the main character, for fuck's sake are you retarded?
>>
>>68831441
>She had a near flawless plan which was undoubtedly the best one so far for defeating Lord English and saving everyone

>Unmake reality by getting rid of the guy who pre-ordained Aranea's very existence

At best that's a doomed timeline. At worst Paradox Space splits open like an overripe melon and LE arrives everywhere.
>>
>>68831441
>wah wah why doesn't my perfectly calculated plan work why are these kids in the way
That is literally the reason. If you make a plan in BILLIONS OF YEARS and then leave out the fact that you're going to be facing unknown variables is the reason your plan blew in your face and you deserve to swallow down your pride and go straight to retcon hell

You are no different, dude. "Oh yes, this plan she came up with is totally gonna work, she's the best homestuck" is not that different from people demanding vriska's comeback for years because "that shit wasn't just".

Aranea did nothing wrong, sounds familiar?
>>
>We will never get to see the Bug Gladiators episode about Crabdad and Spidermom

Which Lusus aside from Feferi's is the best fighter?
>>
>>68831485
>The plan has no chance to work says me
Oh thanks for clearing that whole thing up. You don't know how paradox space works.
>>68831500
There was literally no way she could've stopped the kids from being retarded and not listening to her. No amount of planning would change that, and it isn't her fault in the slightest. She was killed by shoddy writing and everyone knows it. And Aranea was and is the only one with a plan to kill LE, not counting whatever Condy was plotting.
>>
>>68831607
Dragonmom.
>>
>>68831628
>She was killed by shoddy writing and everyone knows it. And Vriska was and is the only one with the power to kill LE, not counting whatever Terezi/Karkat was plotting.
Just like the old times. A tear's forming in my eye, it's just so beautiful to come back to this
>>
File: 1421396459961.gif (3MB, 333x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421396459961.gif
3MB, 333x263px
post yfw Vriska gets killed by LE
>>
>>68831628
>Oh thanks for clearing that whole thing up. You don't know how paradox space works.

I know how time travel works, and I know that paradoxes are a big no-no. Aranea's plan could not have succeeded.
>>
File: bad luck.jpg (11KB, 326x155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bad luck.jpg
11KB, 326x155px
>>68831709
>>
Why does no other main character get to do cool things?
>>
>>68831681
>Changing Plan to power as if they're even remotely the same thing
>A plan made by the Condesce being compared to Karkat and Terezi plans
You're trying to compare a tank with a car.
>>
>>68831709
With any luck, Bec Noir will murder her
>>
>>68831628
> You don't know how paradox space works.
Yeah, and you are the interuniverse expert on this matter, aren't you? Okay then, try explain this shit. From what I see, this plan leads to utter shit and unexistence of everything, starting from Alternia.
>>
>>68831724
But John and Roxy do cool things.

These two and Vriska are the only main characters in Homestuck.
>>
>dated the teen version of Condesce
>created Bec Noir
>the self proclaimed rival of Lord EnglIsh

lol Vriska is such a fucking sue, christ
>>
File: basically run.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
basically run.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>68831765
It's all timey wimey wibbily wobbily stuff that gets retconned on the fly to suit whatever insane purpose is required.
>>
File: assfat.jpg (39KB, 477x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
assfat.jpg
39KB, 477x361px
>>68831709
>>
File: 1421407556012.jpg (40KB, 630x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421407556012.jpg
40KB, 630x418px
I love how Caliborn gets better at animating the curtains every time.

>that attention to detail
>>
File: 03860_1.gif (54KB, 650x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03860_1.gif
54KB, 650x650px
>>68831724
John goes around rewriting the story
That's as cool as it gets
>>68831734
I'm trying to get my point across here, You are as delusional as the Vriska fans were when THIS PAGE came up
"This is bullshit hussie" was all you could hear at the time
Crowned by the joyful laughter of all the clueless dumb idiots that were hoping this shit was gonna end soon after that, or that Doc was going to be the main antagonist until the end when Lord English made his entrance
What a mass of clueless dumb idiots that was, indeed
>>
>>68831858
LE is still not the main antagonist in anything but name because he's spent the last two years jerking off and killing clones in space

cool villain
>>
>>68831886
The one Homestuck deserves AND the one it needs. A little green brat with a tiny artistic vein that will grow up to be a scaleless weapon of destruction across the entire existance of the story that he was once narrating in the most obnoxious manner conceivable
>>
>>68831765
Not him, but actually, her plan was impossible in the first place. She's bound by the rules of Paradox Space unlike John. You can't just change something that makes you unable to exist in the first place unless you have retcon immunity. Remember the mantra. He's already here.

At BEST she could create a doomed timeline, but doomed timelines don't propagate to different universes like that. LE would still be created in the Alpha timeline.

And in the end, the timeline she entered was already doomed in the first place and she changed nothing.
>>
>>68831858
>I'm trying to get my point across
>By making stupid comparisons
But if you acknowledge your comparisons are ridiculous, you have to realize that you have made no actual argument for why anything I said was wrong.
>>
>>68831914
Caliborn is great and a fantastic way to develop LE, but LE has been insanely detached from the main developments for a while now

like I'm Going to be pissed if he never talks to the cast before the final battle
>>
>>68827985
Well since the entire point of this arc was john using his retcon stuff to own jade within two seconds of her showing up as a villain we already know the answer to that
>>
>>68830254
>implying Vriska isn't the one distracting Condie in that plan
>>
>>68828335
Kankri and Karkats meeting is still one of my favorite moments
>>
mystery person isn't vriska
>>
Lot of the fanvids and PS comics are just stupid shit like homestuck high school and shipfics.

Part of me just with there was just more of the fan shit that took it upon itself to fill in some of the holes that HS left due to time constraints and repetition (the troll session, A1 troll failure session, doom timelines, post retcon meteor interaction, Caliborn's conquests, the creation of Midnight crew's city, etc.)

that canon PS comic of Mr. Seven and [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus are the only ones I can tolerate.
>>
File: killitwithtridents.png (42KB, 652x447px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
killitwithtridents.png
42KB, 652x447px
>>68831773
>These two and Vriska are the only main characters in Homestuck.

i'm cool with that, the other kids are fucking terrible and the trolls are all shit, but at least vriska can get things done
>>
>>68828335
I for one welcomed Vriska's revival.

they can use another luck character.
>>
>>68828343
hey if tumblr didn't call it an asspull than 4chan would.
>>
>>68832367
yea more characters that skip conflict plzzz
>>
>>68832423
I don't ship anyone with Vriska because I'm not a faggot.
>>
>Vriska has had like three character arcs
>hmmm what characters should I develop
>>
File: 1331210093537.png (192KB, 823x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1331210093537.png
192KB, 823x600px
>>68831841
>yfw Caliborn is slowly but steadily turning into in-comic Andrew Hussie
>colored skin, the distinctive trait in-comic Hussie has, he shares only with tricksters, a thing said to originate from cherubs
>Hussie is Caliborn's trickster mode
>yfw Lord English is actually alt!Callie
>She had already murdered Hussie once
>Now she seeks him in dream bubbles
>All that foreshadowing with Hussie having Lil Cal and Lord English's coat as well as some other jujus only Caliborn could possibly possess
>Homestuck is actually a story about artistic struggle to improve
Bravo, Hussie
>>
Man, Hussie really wrote himself into a corner with that one. He made this new scenario full of opportunities for the meteor, but he can't really develop it without slowing down the comic even further.
>>
File: 1421613151136.png (201KB, 425x437px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421613151136.png
201KB, 425x437px
>>68828343
Wasn't Vriska the reason for Jade's narcolepsy?
>>
>>68832476
still more character arcs than half the trolls
>>
>>68831773
Only John is the Main character

Roxy and Vriska are only important because they did the right decision and became a part of John's harem.
>>
>>68832602
most of the trolls are unimportant gag characters
>>
>>68832636
and the rest are dense assholes so what
>>
>>68832699
Karkat may as well be a gag character.
the only thing he's done is yell at people.
>>
>>68829438
can you cry a little harder you roaring faggot
>>
File: 363.png (164KB, 472x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
363.png
164KB, 472x446px
>>68832732
Still doesn't invalidate my statement in any way though.
>>
>>68832758
yeah don't worry, he can be both
>>
god damn it you twats where is the vriska porn
>>
>>68832732
>United the trolls to win the B2 session
>first to contact the humans and got them to cooperate with the trolls

he's probably the weakest of the characters by now but non-combat he's pretty useful to the cast.
>>
>>68828343
>>We've seen Vriska put John to sleep
>>while she was in an entirely different universe

We've also seen Vriska control Tavros, then use him to control Terezi's lusus, then use THAT to trick Terezi into blinding herself.

That shit's multiple levels deep and requires a significant amount of both power and finesse.
>>
>>68832793
that's like saying equius is useful because him building a soulbot for aradia. shit's no longer relevant.
>>
File: 03448.gif (170KB, 650x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03448.gif
170KB, 650x450px
>it took hussie a year and two months to produce a few shitty panels using pre-existing art
>>
File: 1319883902988.png (389KB, 900x1077px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1319883902988.png
389KB, 900x1077px
>>68832784
Why are you only reacting to my images? It'll take all day if you'd only apply my point to the particular characters i post while i clearly said "the rest".
>>
>>68832817
he's the entire reason for all that was good in the A2 and B1 session

he was basically the main character for all of Act 5

one simple task doesn't compare to entire arcs of importance
>>
>>68832791
File too large to upload. Every single one of them.
>>
File: honk.png (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
honk.png
9KB, 300x225px
>>68832847
>vriska isn't sawbuck

How do you fuck this up
>>
>>68832844
what is the entirety of homestuck
>>
>>68832867
>>
File: 06868.gif (93KB, 650x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
06868.gif
93KB, 650x650px
>>68832891
>entirety

But that's wrong, you retard. This sort of shit only started happening around the time Act 5 started. Which, surprisingly, is when Homestuck started to become really, really fucking shitty.

What a surprise. In the time it took Hussie to produce everything that's been made after the Gigapause, he once produced the entirety of Problem Sleuth. How fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1323952100211.png (39KB, 500x379px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1323952100211.png
39KB, 500x379px
>>68832875
>vriska is representing the only character that doesn't suck major dick
It was clearly made by a vriskafag, dummy
>>
>>68832957
>i dont like the felt
You're bad.
>>
>>68832957
yep, that is the ONLY reason why somebody would link Vriska and Snowman
>>
>>68827541
so Vriska being alive automatically made Rose sober and Terezi not heal her eyes?
>>
>>68833047
To be fair, vriska as a character always had a lot of drive, and a lot of the problems on the meteor grew out of the occupants listlessness during the three year trip.
>>
>>68832957
just because she doesn't like D
>>
>>68833047
>Terezi not heal her eyes?

Fucking obviously you dolt

>rose not drunk

Chain reaction. Rose never has to auspistize because Terezi never hatebangs Gamzee because 1) Vriska is now a receptacle for that and 2) she doesn't hate herself any more, which alleviates Rose's stress in that area so she can just be with Kanaya and instead of spreading herself between three relationships like humans weren't designed for she can just focus on one
>>
>>68832999
All they ever did was being cannon fodder for Slick's rampages. There's literally no merit to them beyond that. And Hussie's already killed what little character they could've had by making them into gay leprechauns that have 9 different genders or something.

I'm sorry that you like non-characters, although you don't really stand out with all these people that like trolls still around.
>>
>>68831288
>hussie shows the ship and meteor arriving
>skips straight into Game Over
Can you imagine the amount of bitching if that happened
>>
>>68833022
Enlighten me
>>
>>68833047
Yep. Merely her presence is enough to help everybody. How can one girl be so amazing?
>>