[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Lantern Godhead storytime part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 112

Continuing the Green Lantern Godhead crossover from >>68205035

Nearing the end of act II, it's time for Sinestro #7!
>>
>>
>>68209812
The ole Sinestro stinkeye of fear
>>
>>
>>
>>68209812
>SinestroxBekka
Ugh
>>
Thanks, mate
>>
Remember Ignition and his enigmatic nature from the Emperor Joker storyline? I kind imagined him to be a Mecha-Darkseid.
>>
as it turns out, baby Sinestro was a big fan of LEGO
>>
>>68209812
>giant forehead

Now that's the Sinestro I know and love!
>>
>>68209899
His infatuation with her is really weird and it makes me nervous that she's showing up in the annual

although since other characters have pointed out that it's weird I'm thinking maybe it's some outside influence
>>
>>
Sinestro does not think highly of John

or any GLs that aren't named Hal or Soranik, I guess
>>
>>68209941

Giving her a ring is like putting a shock collar covered in jewelry on her. She'll appreciate it and maybe even like it but when she turns on Sinestro? Mongul flashbacks.
>>
>>68209939
I think I've been taking hot Sinestro for granted
>>
>>
Yay, it's Iolande!
>>
>>68209993
well we haven't gotten to the ring part yet but yeah

it's probably trapped to hell and back not to mention Despotellis is still hanging out
>>
>>68210029
>it's not what it looks like
>IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

I usually groan at stuff like this but I still like this page.
>>
>that face
>>
>>68210004
I wouldn't like it if other artists tried to imitate Eaglesham's Sinestro. And Kano's Sinestro is best Sinestro anyway.
>>
>>
>>68210081

No one does beefcake like Eaglesham.

Well, maybe Nicola Scott comes close.
>>
>>
dat leadership

>>68210081
true, nobody else could pull his off

and yes kanno's is best
>>
>>68210105
Nicola Scott Sinestro would have a nice ass, if nothing else

I want it
>>
Havent kept up with the GL shit in a while, im curious on where Kara-Sil is?
>>
hahahah surely this will turn out fine!
>>
>>68210029
>floating GL signs

Nonononononono please no I thought artists finally stopped doing this shit.
>>
>>68210163
oh wait nevermind, finally seen her
>>
>>68210163
I think she might have been one of the yellows who was pissed about Sinestro going green again? I don't think we've seen her lately
>>
>>68210178
Does he even have a reason to offer her a ring?
Does she even have a reason to accept?

What the fuck is going on here?
>>
uh oh

>>68210181
most of them have stopped, but didn't Van Sciver kind of start the trend to begin with? I'm not surprised he's doing it again
>>
GODDAMMIT, IROQUE

>>68210235
well the infatuation could be driving him to do stupid things, or he could be offering her a ring that's like putting a shock collar on since his rings all have failsafes in them and with Parallax he could probably kill somebody wearing one

she has NO reasons to accept it though, so she might not even put it on
>>
>>68210240
Thanks so much for doing this op, actually really enjoying this, only one I haven't really care for is the corps issues, but then pink lantern twist is at least interesting.
>>
time for more of Hal babysitting Hand!

>>68210281
no problem, anon! glad you're enjoying it
>>
>Meanwhile, in a giant disco ball
>>
>>68210378
more black hand silliness time, yay!
>>
>>
John and Sinestro almost have the same hair
>>
>>68209855
Oh, it's okay guys, Highfather's only converting lanterns with their corp's symbols on their foreheads for some reason.

AND WHY IS THERE A BLUE LANTERN THERE. TELL ME.
>>
Sinestro unleashes his secret weapon/pokemon, Parallax!

and the poor things wing's are still missing
>>
>>68210276
>GODDAMMIT, IROQUE

You might as well just blame Abin. It's always his fault. Everything is his fault.
>>
>>
that second panel is wonderful

>>68210436
>AND WHY IS THERE A BLUE LANTERN THERE. TELL ME.
good question, chalk it up to art error I guess
>>
;___;
>>
>>68210443
Oh great. And now he is a bat-crocodile-gargoyle. Man, DC needs character sheets and coloring guides bad.
>>
>>
He's just so excited about a space war!

and Hal is on the verge of tearing hair out
>>
>>
>>
>>68210514
consistency would be nice
>>
>I didn't fly all this way not to kill something
>>
Tomar Re, Hannu, Katma Tui, Boodika, Chaselon, Jack T Chance... It's been a while, guys!
>>
>>68210485

My guess is that they wanted a lantern from each corps so they prolly bullshitted a blue one in there that must've avoided being killed off.
>>
that second panel kills me every time
>>
>>68210240

Okay. What in the absolute fuck is going on? Didn't I just read that Jon got a Sapphire ring in the last thread? When the hell is this?
>>
>>68210592
Well, I mean, not necessarily consistency. I'm not asking for artists to draw everything the same way. But it is obvious that they don't have the slightest idea what Parallax is supposed to look like, so every artist that gets to draw him has to come up with his own design.
>>
I like that Hal just goes up to Orion and punches him in the face

probably didn't do much, but the idea is nice
>>
>>68210653
He really hated having to put the Sapphire ring on, so I assume he took it off as soon as he could

his Green ring didn't go anywhere
>>
File: JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING.jpg (82KB, 369x454px) Image search: [Google]
JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING.jpg
82KB, 369x454px
>>68210638
>>
>>68210662
yeah I don't want everything to be EXACTLY the same but he went from locust/reptile to looking like a gargoyle
>>
Is there anything more stupid looking in the world than Orion's space scooter?
>>
WILLIAM THIS IS IMPORTANT WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
He's so fucking stoked, he looks like he's about to break into song
>>
>>68210713
Original black racer
>>
>>68210737

I have an edit of this page where he does. But since this is a storytime thread and all...
>>
>>68210737
>break into song

It never gets old, huh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-_PqDaHLqY
>>
>>68210791
go ahead and post it, I enjoy it
>>
>>68210684

So why the hell does the artist dedicate a great big page to him putting the damn thing on?
>>
>>
File: SORRY-NOT-SORRY.jpg (514KB, 917x1409px) Image search: [Google]
SORRY-NOT-SORRY.jpg
514KB, 917x1409px
>>68210842

Aight.
>>
fucking Indigos

at least somebody is noticing that Highfuhrer is acting horribly
>>
>>68210878
I love this edit so fucking much. It's just perfect.
>>
>>68210737
I am also lost at this.

>>68210653
Ohh boy...
>>
>>68210878
Not really funny. Good try tho
>>
>>68210878
hahah yes thank you
>>
>>68210737
PANIC
>>
>>68210845
it feels like they're trying to recreate the hype that Johns could generate with pages like that but they aren't that good at it

maybe he'll put it back on in the finale
>>
oh dear
>>
that first panel is great
>>
awww yeah
>>
>>68210845
What >>68210967 said, but I'm not so sure about it becoming relevant again. Judging by their tweets, the writers of this crossover are just as confused as we are.
>>
so the life equation is a slightly less evil anti-life equation I guess?

we also kind of saw that in the new guardians futures end issue where Kyle became new age space hitler
>>
you WISH, John
>>
>>68211023
yeah it's weird because they don't seem interested in bringing it up again

also Van Jensen has said some weird stuff about GLC, I think he wanted to do a bit more with the Sapphires and John putting the ring on but it either didn't come across at all or he didn't actually write it in there
>>
at least SOMEBODY is trying to call Highfrank out on this
>>
I don't like how Parallax has been nerfed

And also, how is this Orion the same who was a good guy in Azzarellos Wonder Woman? And what is the relationship of the Wonder Woman greek gods to the new gods? Because Orion didn't look stronger than them.
>>
oh god I forgot about the art switch, look at that weird ass Sinestro

>>68211095
>I don't like how Parallax has been nerfed
I'm not crazy about it either

>how is this Orion the same who was a good guy in Azzarellos Wonder Woman?
People seem intent on ignoring Azz's Wondy, unfortunately

>And what is the relationship of the Wonder Woman greek gods to the new gods?
Beyond both calling themselves gods I don't think they are related
>>
>>68210967
Ok, where did Sinestro go now? Jeez, I get writers want to handle their own characters but at least provide continuity.
>>
>>
>>
>>68211145
Nevermind haha
>>
>>
>>68210638

He just wants to be helpful!
>>
>>68211145
he went with the GLC and they all got captured
>>
>>
awww yuss, nice the lanterns are finally striking back a little
>>
>>68211082
>Malhedron is actually not a total dickbag
>yet Bekka is the one who is going to be the Lanterns' token New God
There is no justice.
>>
>>68211181
he's like the kid that accidentally lights the kitchen on fire because he wanted to be helpful and cook something!
>>
>>68211033
>so the life equation is a slightly less evil anti-life equation I guess?

Both of them are in balance with each other. You know, the natural cycle of life and death.

Which is why the Anti-Death Equation over in Multiversity is treated as such a horrifying abberation.

>we also kind of saw that in the new guardians futures end issue where Kyle became new age space hitler

That's actually a neat counterpoint to this event, because Kyle basically perfected what Highfather is doing with the Life Equation right now, BUT he also realizes that he's being a jerk and winds up handing it over to someone else who would take steps to protect people before he poofs off to merge with the Source.
>>
time for the last issue, until the rest come out in a few hours!

and Kyle... uhhh, he looks like he's shriveling up

>>68211231
good point

and where did that sexy archer reverse trap go
>>
>>68211251
that makes sense

>That's actually a neat counterpoint to this event
That's a good point too, and also maybe lends to the idea that Highfather's going to turn his views around (hopefully)
>>
I'm glad that they're actually showing her get angry over this because it was creepy as fuck and she's been way too passive about the shit he's been doing until now
>>
but it also annoys me because she probably won't dump him over it
>>
>>
>>68211147

So, uh, whats the true source of the Blue Lantern's power? Because I thought it was hope.
>>
>>
>>68211344

You know she's probably wishing that Hal was there. He'd basically point at something and start hiking there. Then they'd find some ancient doomsday weapon and Hal would just run around with it.

And it would all work out.
>>
thanks FOR NOTHING WALKER

GOD GET OVER IT ALREADY JEEZ IT'S BEEN A YEAR
>>
>>68211426
it IS hope

but the blue lantern homeworld + battery were blown up and all the blues died and Walker found out that using their rings was slowly killing the universe so his hope died
>>
>>68211426

Emotion is apparently finite.
So the lanterns are draining the reserve. Once drain the universe gors kaput.
>>
Remember that time Carol murdered John's wife? Just bringing that up, no reason
>>
>>68211434
also Hal has never accidentally turned her into a dead person

dumping him for not having a job probably seems like a bad move now
>>
File: UEBL97L4SF.jpg (39KB, 449x118px)
UEBL97L4SF.jpg
39KB, 449x118px
>>68211411
>>
>>68211411
>those last two panels

lel
>>
>>68211434
Well she can go choke on a dick. She was the one who kicked him out. Again. She does not deserve Hal's Deus Ex Machina powers.
>>
>>68211501

That's one thing I liked about GLTAS, they had Carol and Hal actually act like sensible fucking adults with their relationship.
>>
oh yeah the reason Sinestro isn't here is because he broke out of the cell, as we'll see tomorrow
>>
>>68211502
It was a BIG rock.
>>
>>68211533
they've been sensible about it in comics before, but... not often

Hal getting over her and her settling down and marrying somebody else in JMD's Spectre was nice, and I think Johns did a decent job

but she went full retard the second Johns was gone

I did like them in GLTAS too
>>
>>68211533
I loves the Carol and Hal relationship near the end of Johns' run.
Hal was willing to go the fucking distance for Carol, as Carol the same.
>>
wait, how are they taking these guys on single handedly now? what the heck
>>
>>68211588
Damn right it was a big rock, how did he even throw it that high?
>>
>>68211501

Kyle also lied to Natu when he said he saw her in his love dream. His dead gf is ruining all his relationships.

>>68211515

She kind of deserved to be mad at him. She just wants commitment but he's so... flighty.
>>
>>68211623
Johns wrote Hal as really wanting to settle down and commit.
>>
>>68211618
Probably like a shot put or something. After all, you know that artists are known for their physical ability and unerring aim.
>>
>>68211655

Then he ran off with Sinestro and never came back.
>>
File: 1396287729516.gif (650KB, 499x699px) Image search: [Google]
1396287729516.gif
650KB, 499x699px
>Saint walker not wanting to be a blue
>some sort of gripe with the source of the blue lantern power

wtf have I missed since Blackest Night?

can someone explain to me plz
>>
>>68211604
yeah, I liked them in Johns' run because Carol was an adult with her own priorities and her own job and her own life but she accepted the ring's responsibility

and she WANTED HAL TOO, it wasn't just one sided, they wanted each other
>>
well you could have just not given him your ring to begin with but sure, let's go get it back!

>>68211623
>She kind of deserved to be mad at him. She just wants commitment but he's so... flighty.
they really shouldn't have done that scene of Tom and Carol finding a proposal ring in Hal's locker

and she did want commitment from him but she's fickle too, it's never solely his fault when they break up
>>
also her reasons for dumping him were really stupid for people who were trying as hard at a relationship as they were

>>68211685
>>
>>68211690

Lights Out was a silly event and killed off the entire Blue Lantern corps.
>>
>>68211685
to be fair Sinestro kind of kidnapped him
>>
>>68211694
I really like that page in the Third Army prologue.

>I've got to get out of here. It's time to change my life.
>I gotta show Carol I'm not giving up on is this time.
>>
>>68211690
Lantern energy is killing the universe, Kyle sacrificed himself and all the emotional animals to relight the fires of creation behind the source wall, decided to come back to life, but it was improper because now he has the source code.
>>
>>68211483

I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that all this is a bunch of malarkey. I can swallow all the holy techno-sorcery you can throw at me when it appears to have some kind of internal consistency or the guys talking about it sufficiently present the illusion they are so beyond me I can't hope to fathom it.

But as a guy who started reading Green Lantern with the Sinestro War and gave up hope after all that First Lantern nonsense, this is doing nothing to rekindle my love of Green Lantern. The New Gods that are supposed to be selling me on this gobbledegook being beyond me a fucking morons. The cosmology appears to be one author pulling shit out of another author's ass and then another author pulling shit out of that author's ass in turn a month down the road.
>>
>>68211715

Hal and Carol would make a great supehrero couple. If they both embraced being lanterns full time.

Besides, Johns had them together in the end. Like we'll ever see it.
>>
oh and they changed her opinions about her ring too, it went from something she'd use because she wanted to help out and then left in a desk drawer when she wasn't using it to something she desperately wants to keep at all times

seriously, when is the last time she's mentioned her company or done anything on earth
>>
BTFO
T
F
O

>>68211776
also, that page of him in the yellow jail

she was the last thing he wanted to see!
>>
>>68211791
the source wall limited reservoir stuff is REALLY stupid

it's so stupid even the people that wrote it are trying to ignore it

also, welcome to comics
>>
>>68211847
Ah, oh well.

Martin Jordan II will always be canon to me.
>>
File: good job, Hal.jpg (895KB, 727x685px) Image search: [Google]
good job, Hal.jpg
895KB, 727x685px
>>68211715
>but she's fickle too

I have no idea what you are talking about. Carol is such a wonderful person!

Fuck this relationship with a rake.
>>
>>68211810
>Hal and Carol would make a great supehrero couple. If they both embraced being lanterns full time.

that could be cute

now she DOES want the ring all the time but there's no reason for her wanting it, she just changed because new writers

anyway this is everything that's currently out until tomorrow, thanks for reading /co/! related reaction pics incoming
>>
>>68211867
>it's so stupid even the people that wrote it are trying to ignore it
>also, welcome to comics

That's the cool thing about comics though, all it takes to fix stuff is just for the right person to come along and make a good story.
>>
>>68211896
>Fuck this relationship with a rake.
I... don't disagree

Johns could have sold me on it, but Venditti threw it in the trash and this Kyle/Carol nonsense is the worst

So yeah, fuck it
>>
>>68211907

Thanks for the storytime!
>>
File: 4281544-3+sin_8_4.jpg (901KB, 1248x1920px) Image search: [Google]
4281544-3+sin_8_4.jpg
901KB, 1248x1920px
>>68211907
Have some preview links, by the way

and this wonderful page of Sinestro putting his sexiest costume back on and being a huge drama queen

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/exclusive-preview-red-lanterns-37-godhead-act-3-pa/1100-150734/

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/exclusive-preview-sinestro-8-godhead-act-3-part-5/1100-150737/

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/exclusive-preview-green-lantern-annual-3-godhead-a/1100-150764/

http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-preview-infinity-man-and-the-forever-people-6/
>>
>>68211941
>Venditti threw it in the trash

I'm starting to notice a pattern here between Venditti's work with Green Lantern and his work on the Flash.
>>
>>68211970

YES

THE GLORIOUS PARALLAX PAULDRONS ARE BACK
>>
>>68211483
>>68211791
It's like FF7 sorta. In order to fight at all they have to use the power of the planet, this is slowly killing the planet, but its a necessary evil in order to protect it.

Living at all requires one to take and feed off of others at times. For Lantern's to fight they'll take some energy from the universe each time which will slowly empty out the reserves, but won't really be an issue any time soon.

It took billions of years at least for the reserves of creation energy to run out the first time, now that it's been refilled it won't be an issue again for awhile unless they create super galactic sized emotional spectrum cannons that constantly blast energy. Sometimes the previous generation just says "Fuck it, let the next generation handle this shit".
>>
File: 1418271102677.jpg (40KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1418271102677.jpg
40KB, 500x216px
>>68211975
other things he threw in the trash:
the entities
the blue lanterns
most of the indigo lanterns
Carol in general
some other stuff I'm probably forgetting

GL 36 and 37 have felt like he has realized that he doesn't have to totally tear down Johns' run and write horribly just to distance himself from Johns' run and as a result they've been the most enjoyable issues so far
>>
>>68211907
Crazy to believe we have like 80 pages all coming out at once tomorrow to wrap this up.
>>
>>68212085
The blue lanterns getting eviscerated was the stupidest shit, and I am still butthurt about it
>>
File: 1418086944071.png (164KB, 318x431px) Image search: [Google]
1418086944071.png
164KB, 318x431px
>>68212020
it really is glorious
>>
File: more fucking events.png (580KB, 743x712px) Image search: [Google]
more fucking events.png
580KB, 743x712px
also tan not drawing 36 and 37 helped a lot, seriously that guy sucks
>>
File: 1417628421105.jpg (100KB, 642x370px) Image search: [Google]
1417628421105.jpg
100KB, 642x370px
>>68212109
I know! it's gonna be fun (hopefully)

with Glorious Sinestro, Black Hand and the Source Wall, Hal shenanigans it should be entertaining at least

also it's Soule's last RL issue
>>
File: 1417628493980.jpg (77KB, 636x397px) Image search: [Google]
1417628493980.jpg
77KB, 636x397px
>varying spectrum of want

>>68212139
it was terrible and Walker being mopey as fuck about it for the past 10+ issues has been unbearable

I want Walker to put his ring on, find the Blue Battery shards, make new rings somehow, Guy puts one on and then they can start rebuilding
>>
File: 1417626529683.jpg (131KB, 451x810px) Image search: [Google]
1417626529683.jpg
131KB, 451x810px
>>
File: franknik natu.png (703KB, 450x810px) Image search: [Google]
franknik natu.png
703KB, 450x810px
>>68212227
>>
File: bravo.jpg (198KB, 720x625px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
198KB, 720x625px
>>
File: 1415250232135.jpg (291KB, 590x551px) Image search: [Google]
1415250232135.jpg
291KB, 590x551px
>>
I hope somone beats the shit out of this new gods cunts.
I wouldnt even mind some corny "where is your god now" line.
>>
>>68211930

Man, I am not cut out for comics. I thought I was cut out for comics. Turns out that all I am cut out for is self-contained stories that use comics characters and have a defined beginning middle and end. Stuff like Red Son and Kingdom Come. I read those. Those were fun.

This is all just a never ending jumbled stream of one-upsmanship. All I am getting out of this is "THINGS! NOISES! EXPLOSIONS!" I feel like I'm having a bunch of competing authors metaphorical jangling their keys in my face in a desperate attempt to get my attention. And they aren't even paying any attention to what each other are doing either.
>>
File: is this bitch for real.png (612KB, 1039x526px) Image search: [Google]
is this bitch for real.png
612KB, 1039x526px
>>
File: 1417849349707.png (108KB, 277x241px) Image search: [Google]
1417849349707.png
108KB, 277x241px
>>68212273
>I wouldnt even mind some corny "where is your god now" line.
If anybody says that I'm betting it will be Parallax Sinestro
>>
File: do you want a new mom or not.png (64KB, 244x191px) Image search: [Google]
do you want a new mom or not.png
64KB, 244x191px
>>68212277
nothing wrong with that anon

although I don't think this crossover has had too many inconsistencies between books
>>
File: 1369823467768.png (227KB, 337x448px) Image search: [Google]
1369823467768.png
227KB, 337x448px
>>
File: 1387588272412.png (233KB, 388x417px) Image search: [Google]
1387588272412.png
233KB, 388x417px
>>
File: smug.jpg (314KB, 525x454px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
314KB, 525x454px
>>68212281
>>68212306
>>68212319
How can Sinestro be so damn smug all the time?
>>
File: 1405110479533.jpg (53KB, 519x224px) Image search: [Google]
1405110479533.jpg
53KB, 519x224px
>>
File: 1409171583795.jpg (194KB, 760x640px) Image search: [Google]
1409171583795.jpg
194KB, 760x640px
>>
File: smugnestro.jpg (71KB, 406x434px) Image search: [Google]
smugnestro.jpg
71KB, 406x434px
>>68212372
it's a gift
>>
File: 1408466102969.png (210KB, 354x410px) Image search: [Google]
1408466102969.png
210KB, 354x410px
>>
File: 1522638647726.png (138KB, 228x422px) Image search: [Google]
1522638647726.png
138KB, 228x422px
>>
File: 1397862225943.png (219KB, 286x433px) Image search: [Google]
1397862225943.png
219KB, 286x433px
and done

unless anybody wants more GL related reaction pics, I got a million
>>
>>68212227
>>68212239
I can barely tell the difference
>>
>>68212177

Somewhere out there in the DC universe I want there to be one guy. This guy has superpowers. His power is that he is immune to retcons. He can't fight. He's just a civilian. Every goddamn day he goes to bed thinking, "I wonder what kind of goddamn bullshit I will have to deal with tomorrow?"

Then he wakes up the next day, goes back to the grindstone at the old law firm and gets told that he's never even so much as tried to get a degree in law. Then he shrugs and just doesn't care because he only found out he was a lawyer 3 days ago and was doing a poor job at it. Then he gets an angry call from his boss at Radio Shack telling him that he is over an hour late and now he's fucking fired. So he tries to find his way back to his new house in a completely different part of town that he woke up in this morning, thanks whatever power that created this mad world that its at least in the same state as the house before that and goes home to meet his new wife and kids. This woman is a hair dresser who did a lot of pot in high school, his daughter is an unwed teen mother whom he is helping raise the baby and his son is a weirdo with anti-social tendencies who gets into a lot of fights at school. Then before he goes to bed he looks himself in the mirror and once again wonders why he hasn't aged a day in 50 years.
>>
boop
>>
>>68210737
It took me a moment to realize the implications of those words.
Then I PANIC'D.
>>
File: uhoh.jpg (59KB, 276x252px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.jpg
59KB, 276x252px
>>68215067
PANIC is definitely the emotion to feel here
>>
>>68210485
>armless Harry Houdini is in the group shot of black lanterns
nice
>>
>>68210737
Just above Hal Jordon Sarge, Protoss unit, looks dead.
>>
In an unrelated matter, what the fuck is a "poozer" anyway?
>>
everything's up digitally

shit's pretty fun

although the Forever People solicit was wrong, Baz doesn't show up
>>
>>68215320
Useless rookie
>>
>>68216198
So what's the reading order for Sinestro, Reds and the GL Annual?
We could easily finish this now.
>>
>>68217430
It's the Reds, Sinestro, then Annual
>>
>>68217460
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>68217581
>>68217460
We doing this or what?
>>
Reposting here

I see some people complaining o how the New Gods were shit here. Any reccomended reading for this part of the DCverse? They seem really interesting. Always wanted ot read Mister Miracle and give some depth to old Tombstone face
>>
>>68211411

Good job Kyle, that rock will show him.
>>
>>68211364
I'm glad this came up, as she seemed to really blow it off last issue.
>>
Doing Reds.
>>
Nope, turns out I cannot. Sorry, /co/, I failed this city.
>>
>Black Hand's eyes in the Annual

My god. My dear god. What have the artists unleashed on us?
>>
I can do the latest issues should I make a enw thread for it?
>>
>>68219152
Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. You could finish the whole thing here, but I'm not sure people will look.
>>
>>68219152
Nah, they would fit here, let's have just two threads so it's less likely one falls off the board.
>>
>>68219183
>>68219183
>>68219183

>>68219181
sorry already made it
>>
>>68219181
We can sustain three threads, it's not that hard. And if not, the temporary archive takes care of the rest. All we have to do is link to these threads.
>>
>>68210722

So these new gods are weak against black lanterns or what? They didn't have trouble slicing anyone else to bits.
>>
>>68220193
Apparently, he took care of them pretty easily
>>
>>68211751
Plz, that was so not a kidnapping. All it took was some throat stroking and bondage and Hal was off to space with Sinestro.
>>
bumpin'
>>
>>68224461
Yeah Hal just likes to play hard to get
>>
bumpan
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.