[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO SAGE MODE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 20

File: whatthefuck.png (519KB, 1175x543px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
519KB, 1175x543px
>over $800k funded
>only 6 minute episodes
>horrible animation style and grotesque use of dialogue.
>people will actually defend this.

So what the fuck happened to all the money?
>>
A writer and storyboarder for a popular show proved incompetent at making their own product. There are some people in the world who simply work better with people breathing down their neck.
>>
>>67214921
i think merchandise got most of it
>>
>>67214921
No. Don't make hate threads it keeps attention. Discourage discussion when it crops up and ignore official threads.
>>
>>67214983
i have yet to see any merchandise for it but honestly its not like ive bothered to actually look it up.
>>
File: shrinking arms.gif (547KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
shrinking arms.gif
547KB, 500x282px
>>
>>67214962
Like Tim Schafer?

Meanwhile Arminkrog is doing JUST FINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho0ZM3AmOuU
>>
>>67214997
>Don't make hate threads
its not hate im just concerned for all the people that actually contributed to this.
>it keeps attention
again same reason, did they actually just pocket the money and run off? leaving behind a product that barely got out.
>>
>>67214921
Made rich white people richer.
>>
Nat stuffed it all up her puss. And ass. except she had it all turned into change so she looks grossly pregnant and sounds like a bunch of jingling coins when she walks
>>
>>67215071
>Like Tim Schafer?
Man, yeah. I mean he's a great guy and I love his work but the sad truth of it is he needs some fuck in a suit standing on his throat so he'll get shit done in a reasonable timeframe.
>>
Why is everyone so surprised that it takes a high three figures to animate even a decent short? Yeah, there's people who can do more with way less, but they're exceptions to the rule.
>>
>>67215191
>high three figures
its actually 6 figures, and thats not what i care about its just filthy how they can grab the money and run and left people in the dark with hopes of a decent show.

>exceptions to the rule
sounds more like an excuse.
>>
>>67215265
six figures, right.

anyway, kickstarter says they're will 9-10 episodes. give em their time.
>>
>>67215265
It's not an excuse, the people who are an exception push themselves to sweatshop living conditions. Also isn't six minute episodes what they promised up front?
>>
>>67214983
They're selling the ""Kickstarter EXCLUSIVE!!1!"" Puppycat Squishable plush in the Squishable store for like $55.

$450+ my asshole, the money is undoubtly being embezzled.
>>
Well... it definitely isn't funny. I watched the first two episodes and didn't laugh once. I just really really hate the main character, you can tell she's made entirely so basic tumblr girls can identify with her.
>>
Yep, Allegri is a pig just like the rest of them.

We need to get over this stupid notion that all our super awesome manic pixie dream creators are actually competent enough to produce a worthwhile product just because.
>>
>>67215562
If you're getting paid six figures to produce six minutes, your floor better have an ass indention six inches deep from you finishing that shit.
>>
>>67215631
Adding to this, the character so far has zero likeable qualities. Just another "whuuu everything so hard" character who is straight up dumb and doesnt redeem herself in any way, shes just a vehicle for sailor moon references and trying really hard to be a shittier tina belcher.
>>
I've been paying zero attention but isn't this a TV show? Why does it have a kickstarter?
>>
>Keep making B+P Threads
>Not expecting it to become either cautiously accepted or happily hated like SU or SYAC respectively
Let it die for fucks sake. Don't shit up /co/ with this crap.
>>
>>67215797
From kickstarter:
>"Bee and PuppyCat" is a very popular original cartoon created by Natasha Allegri. In it, Bee, an out-of-work twenty-something, has a life-changing collision with a mysterious creature she names PuppyCat ("A cat?... or maybe a dog?"). Between space and time, Bee and PuppyCat take on an intergalactic babysitting gig to pay another month’s rent. Now, you can help Bee write a happy ending for PuppyCat’s tale of betrayal, intrigue, and magical sparkle transformations.

Amassing 4 million views since its July release, the original 10-minute cartoon stands as a favorite among animation fans the world over (watch it again, why don't you http://youtu.be/lOG_UtLxh58 ). Now, overwhelmed with your emails and comments asking for more adventures of Bee and PuppyCat, we want to produce a Bee and PuppyCat series exclusively for our YouTube channel, Cartoon Hangover. But we need your help.

Our minimum goal is to produce six, brand new, six-minute Bee and PuppyCat cartoons. The more money we raise, the more cartoons we make. The series will be overseen by the creator, Natasha Allegri. Production will begin immediately, the first episode will be released in the the summer of 2014.

someone actually gave them $10k i dont even have a face for this.
>>
Looking at the comment section of the kickstarter page, just about nobody got what they pledged for. people are pissed.
>>
>>67215884
So it get cancelled from TV or something? I was already assuming it was hipster bait mimicking Adventure Time and gouging its fans for $$$.
>>
>>67215680
You really have no appreciate for how hard and expensive it is to animate a show, do you? Remember, it's an hour's worth of content for less than a million.

This ain't no excuse for the show. I was mighty disappointed in it. But I can still see the effort they put into it.
>>
>>67215956
>So it get cancelled from TV or something?
again from the page:
>"Bee and PuppyCat" is a very popular original cartoon created by Natasha Allegri. In it, Bee, an out-of-work twenty-something, has a life-changing collision with a mysterious creature she names PuppyCat ("A cat?... or maybe a dog?"). Between space and time, Bee and PuppyCat take on an intergalactic babysitting gig to pay another month’s rent. Now, you can help Bee write a happy ending for PuppyCat’s tale of betrayal, intrigue, and magical sparkle transformations.

Amassing 4 million views since its July release, the original 10-minute cartoon stands as a favorite among animation fans the world over (watch it again, why don't you http://youtu.be/lOG_UtLxh58 ). Now, overwhelmed with your emails and comments asking for more adventures of Bee and PuppyCat, we want to produce a Bee and PuppyCat series exclusively for our YouTube channel, Cartoon Hangover. But we need your help.

Our minimum goal is to produce six, brand new, six-minute Bee and PuppyCat cartoons. The more money we raise, the more cartoons we make. The series will be overseen by the creator, Natasha Allegri. Production will begin immediately, the first episode will be released in the the summer of 2014.

and thats what they did.
>>
>>67214921
If they raised almost 300K more dollars than they were asking for. Then why does it feel like the animation was so cheap? It's not like they were stressed for money.
>>
>>67216040
You can't pay people to be more talented.
>>
>>67216040
>It's not like they were stressed for money.
they literally didnt even have to worry about funding at all it all came from the fans.
>>
File: KICKSTARTER DID WHAT.png (103KB, 369x358px) Image search: [Google]
KICKSTARTER DID WHAT.png
103KB, 369x358px
>>67215583
>>
>>67215583
>>67216182
see
>>67215932
>>
>>67214921
I'd be fine if the episodes were anywhere near the quality of the pilot.
>>
>>67216058
Well I don't see how they got less talented.
I'm re watching the original episode and well its not bad, it's got some poor moments but it's pretty cute. I just want to know how it got so wrong.
>>
>>67215048
What the fuck? Also is she eating something?
>>
>2014
>Still funding idiots on Kickstarter.

There's a reason why this kind of schwarbage has to resort to Kickstarter. It's because they couldn't cut it in the big leagues.
>>
>>67216325
it was originally bee chewing gum, then in a later scene something happened and the gum was swapped into puppycats mouth. THEN in the image shown is bee getting her gum back.

>>67216289
yeah youre right episode 0 was alright nothing special but ok, but look at how lazy it got in episode 1 even the already lazy dialogue got even lazier the animation style also changed slightly and im my opinion got worse.
>>
>>67215932

I don't understand. Why don't you just take care of the swag/pledge prizes first? It's obvious people will wait so long as the thing as you placate them with the gift. There's literally no downside getting T-shirts and buttons and shit out first then working on the project.
>>
>>67214921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU
>>
>>67216390
from previous post apparently the prizes promised are being sold online, most people who backed the project are still waiting for said prizes.
>>
>>67216384
Another thing I noticed upon second watch is that puppycat got really violent.
Shaking little bugs, smacking birds around, buying weapons. In the pilot he just wanted the bug to kneel, and that was respectable.
>>
>>67215583
>the money is undoubtly being embezzled.
NO.

PEOPLE USING KICKSTARTER?
TO EMBEZZLE MONEY?
THIS IS SHOCKING AND NEW!
>>
A fat, naive storyboarding tumblr blogger is working on it alone.

Plus her supporters aren't.
>>
>>67216472
Plus her supporters aren't /too critical./
>>
>>67216443
>PEOPLE USING KICKSTARTER?
>TO EMBEZZLE MONEY?
>THIS IS SHOCKING AND NEW!

>Requesting more stories like the like this. ive never been interested in kickstarter but i really wanna hear of more situations like this.

>>67216434
i also noticed this, its really sad i knew the show wasnt going anywhere but i wanted some content.

>>67216472
[citation needed]
>>
>>67216248
>"I already got my Squishable puppycat but"

Damn, I was hoping for maximum dramu. Doesn't surprise me they decided to make "exclusive" meaningless because the Homestuck KS did the exact same thing.
>>
>>67216504
It made me sad to. Because I'm not going to lie, I enjoy the magical girl genre.
>>
>>67216504
>Requesting more stories like the like this. ive never been interested in kickstarter but i really wanna hear of more situations like this.
Anita Sarkeesian.
Delivered 3 episodes of her series.
She was supposed to be done LAST YEAR.

Her videos literally have no increase in quality compared to what she was doing before the kickstarter.
She got over 8 times what she was asking for.

If that money was not embezzled, I would be beyond surprised.
>>
>>67215878
SU and SYAC?
>>
File: 1345751475200.jpg (212KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1345751475200.jpg
212KB, 640x480px
>you can make a 30 minutes animation without expending at least 8000 per episode

Because music, script, executives, paper, computers and such are all for free
>>
>>67216544
>>67216504
Oh I forgot to add.
Literally ALL footage used in her videos was stolen from other youtubers and not credited.

She played none of the games herself.
That money didn't go to her buying the games or the consoles. It didn't go to her improving the videos.

It went to her pocket.
>>
>>67216565
>>67216544

HOLY SHIT, im now even more pissed. im probably being a dick but please more stories ill do my own search but im doing some other shit and currently cant.
>>
>>67216412
Now I'm imagining a montage of those hipsters flipping wads of cash, going to Las Vegas, getting drunk on PBR, and having the wildest time of their lives. Then they wake up and every tumblrite is out to kill them.

Cartoon the Hangover: Part II
>>
>>67216548
Steven Universe and Dobby's comic.
Both were rightfully scorned but Steven was spammed hard enough that /co/mbler and suggestible people latched on.
Dobby on the other hand was met with so much derision that it gained a cult following here simply to hate it.

B+P doesn't deserve the free publicity. Hate it silently we all do. Don't bother discussing it even negatively just let it die. There's nothing good that will come of B+P on /co/ except for more unwelcome fags and yet another circle jerk echo chamber general or hate threads. Discussion is what they want any publicity is good publicity. Let B+P die.
>>
>>67215562
>the people who are an exception push themselves to sweatshop living conditions.

But they hired Koreans to animate the show.
>>
>>67216603
Did I mention Anita Sarkeesian used some art for her series, it was uncredited, and the artist asked her -not- to use her art, and Anita continues to use her art anyway?

This is just Anita. Want to hear about Tim Schaeffer?
>>
>>67216560
>Music
Any newgrounds faggot can make a decent (by today's standards) tune

>Executives
What the fuck?

>Paper
What? is this a toilet joke?
>>
File: 1271211053245.jpg (54KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
1271211053245.jpg
54KB, 300x355px
The story of any kickstarter every made, according to 4chan

>Something is on demand
FUCK YOU MAKE A KICKSTARTER!11!!1
>They do the kickstarter
MY BODY IS READY SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY HYPE TRAIN
>Kickstarter gets the money
FUCK YEAH I GOT A CAP SIGNED BY GABEN
>They make a preview
NOOO, THAT IS NOT THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD! I WAS EXPECTING PERFECTION!
>Series is launched
YOU BETRAYED ME, WHERE'S MY MONEY, I WANT TO BE PLEASED IG I DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT HOW MUCH COST MAKING IT!
>A woman did it
BITCH SLUT WHORE FUCK SHIT COCKSUCKER GAMERGATE FEMINIST LANDWHALE LESBIAN FAT UGLY RETARDED WOMYN
>Anime company did it
I CAN'T WAIT TO THE DVD'S DIRECTORS CUT!!!!!

Every.Single.Time
>>
>>67216603
Sad Pictures for Children's creator John Campbell had a meltdown and started burning KS reward books in a pile for every email received asking for one and straight up admitted to using the money to pay off his student loans.
>>
>>67216623
The writer of Anita Sarkeesian's channel is entirely Jon Mcintosh. He speaks, Anita moves her lips.

It's hilarious because he's doing it 100% for money. Not a word he says is genuine. She and him are Bonnie and Clyde.

From that perspective:
I admire their scheme. It's brilliant in its own light.
>>
>>67215048
I just noticed her arms shrink, it's as if the animation demands that her character design be taller or actually have a torso.
>>
>>67216647
>Want to hear about Tim Schaeffer?
yes please.
>>
File: yawning__1220901657_91071.jpg (19KB, 368x350px) Image search: [Google]
yawning__1220901657_91071.jpg
19KB, 368x350px
>>67216684
3/10 made me reply
>>
File: legendas_382.jpg (45KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
legendas_382.jpg
45KB, 590x590px
>people still falling for the bait
>people still thinking GG is a thing
>people still discussing LE EVIL TUMBLR
>people still believing /pol/ charts
>>
>>67216544
I think the most she spent her money on was a a mock up trailer that one of her friends made. Also probably new filming equipment (gotta have the latest DSLR).
>>
>>67216715
OH I know that one.
>Tim Schafer asks for money for a classic point and click adventure game.
>Gets way more than asked for.
>Partway through development Schafer goes "Welp we ran out of money!" We'll split the game in half and sell the first part to make up the budget
>Sells OK, people still waiting for the next part.
Supposedly its coming soon, though in the meantime he's released 2 other games, one space game that is messy and unfinished that he's abandoning, and another fantasy game pushed into Early Alpha. Its quite a mess.
>>
>>67215076
She's asian, back to tumblr you go.
>>
>>67216715
Do you know who Tim Schaefer is?
He made some good games. Some great games. However with each game he made, he required help, and a lot of different people and talented individuals helping him and giving him guidance. But this was many years ago and I digress.

Tim Shaeffer wanted to make a new game. A great game he thought. And he wanted to crowdfund his game. He asked for a small amount. Memory is a bit fuzzy but his original kickstarter asked for 400,000 dollars to start his game.

He got 3.3 MILLION in donations. Really. So clearly that should have been enough to get his game released and then some, yes?

Well...No. Hell no, apparently. He got a -very- hastily rushed part 1 of his game rushed out the door. And ran out of money. And then he asked his backers for more money. A lot of people were ...upset? Especially since the final product they asked for wasn't delivered as promised. So a few people started asking where he spent the money. Then a few more. Then a lot of people ask. After a lot of asking and pushing and insisting, it turns out Tim spent a lot of the money paying his employees what he called, "A living wage." Which is something to the tune of 100,000 dollars. People find this wage...high.
>>
>>67214921
>$800k
that is 30$ spare change in movie industries, cant blame them if you live in country where corporate license is jewing small studio
>>
>>67216770
Based on the video quality?
I would find the hard to believe. I don't see any difference at all. Even if she did? Not to the tune of the hundreds of thousands of dollars she got.
>>
File: 1388191163663.png (23KB, 495x585px) Image search: [Google]
1388191163663.png
23KB, 495x585px
>complain all day jews are money hungry people that can't think anything but profit
>I DEMAND TO SEE EVERY SINGLE CENT I DONATED TO THIS CAMPAIGN, OR ELSE THEY ARE STEALING MY PRECIOUS GOLD!
>>
>>67216843
>And then he asked his backers for more money
No he didn't, he said that he didn't want the backers to spend any more money. All money for part 2 has been made from the sales of part 1 and a bunch of side projects double fine had in production.
>>
>>67216906
Everyone on 4chan is one person.
>>
>>67216875
A new DSLR ranges from 300-1200. When you get a shit ton of money from kickstarter it really isn't that much.

I'm not really saying she used all her money just that a very limited amount probably went to the production of it.
>>
>>67216758
>You guys are exaggerating things, Tumblr isn't THAT bad

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/otherkin

I'm sorry, but you couldn't keep wearing those rose tinted spectacles forever. Fictionkin is a thing these people really believe in.
>>
File: 1375402356000.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1375402356000.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
>>67216843
>3 million
>good money to make a game
>independently

Did you know how much Rockstar spent to make GTA V? More than 10 million. Now think about making a game with a small crew, small studio and few equipment. How much do you think that cost? 5 bucks? Please, why is /v/ people borderline retarded?
>>
>>67216934
Well that's what I'm saying.
Even if she did buy a new one...

That's a drop in the bucket of her money and where it went.
>>
>>67215071
I cannot wait for this game.
It looks exactly how a Neverhood 2.0 would/should.
Also that Beak-Beak with wings... <3
>>
>>67216684
If it's so easy, let's do it then
Let's make a cartoon, faggot, right here, right now
>>
>>67216972
Not sure if troll.. but the scope of an indie game is in no way as huge as a GTA, thus not as expensive
>>
>>67216972
Do you know how much money rockstar spent on advertising for GTAV?

Why did he ask for 400,000 in the first place?

None of what you said is relevant.
>>
File: 1403171927652.png (54KB, 968x586px) Image search: [Google]
1403171927652.png
54KB, 968x586px
>>67216963
>Oh, no, a tag that you also can find on livejournal, deviantart, blogger and even Facebook!

Thankfully we are a community that is a bastion of normal behavior, unlike those freaks...
>>
>>67217037
I think the problem was once he got to 3 million he got over ambitious with the scope of it all. The game probably would have been similar but lacked voice acting and the level of detail in animation and art.
>>
>>67216923
Who does those "IS HABBEDING SJW TUMBLR YADDA YADDA" threads sure are. Too bad the rest falls so easy for the bait
>>
>>67217057
isn't announcing your janitorial status something you can get banned for?
>>
>>67217037
Who the fuck said the game would be at "indie scope". Tim said he wants a full 3D game. Not a experimental shitty platform with 5 levels

What I said is relevant because you guys think once you buy computers everything is done and game must be done next week. That is not how it works.
>>
>>67217057
HAHA

that's what happens when you work for free
>>
>>67217095
I can't reply to this.
Could you repeat it in english?
>>
>>67217080
Overambitious with the scope?
It's a 2d point a click adventure, not a giant sprawling gameworld with limitless possibility
>>
>>67217143
Tim asked for 400,000.
Got extra.
He mismanaged the money.
Not other people.
>>
File: 1395623556228.jpg (166KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
1395623556228.jpg
166KB, 600x811px
>>67217160
>I, in another hand, don't work at all!
>>
>>67216963
Why do people always generalize an entire website by focusing on one part of it but when someone does it on /co/ they always scream "/co/ is not one person!"
>>
So for the 3 years that Kickstarter has risen to the main stream, what's everyone's take aways from it so far? Your do's and don'ts from the project leader side and the donator's side?
>>
>>67217183
>asked for money
>get money
>HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!?

Meanwhile, Starbucks and McDonalds ask exactly for the righteous price at every product they sell
>>
File: 1410723862156.png (139KB, 250x259px) Image search: [Google]
1410723862156.png
139KB, 250x259px
>>67214997
>I don't like my feelings about a show being challenged
>>
File: another pol chart.jpg (68KB, 946x472px) Image search: [Google]
another pol chart.jpg
68KB, 946x472px
>>67217222
shhh, is /pol/

You don't reason with /pol/, only laugh at them
>>
>>67217232
He got more money than he asked for and mismanaged it anyway.

Feel free to keep using caps and fallacies to make a bad argument.

>>67217253
The irony of that image is lost on you.
>>
>>67217222
Because that's the response you get when you bitch about a site/board while you're on it.
>>
>>67217234
over over again by /pol/tard arguments

so much fun. I think I will starting make a bingo for those

>NEW DESIGN IS WORSE THAN HITLER
>WOMYN
>BAD ANIMATION
>MUH MONEY
>NATASHA BASH
>ADVENTURE TIME BASH
>BLAME TUMBLR
>GAMERGATE CONSPIRACY

More suggestions?
>>
>>67217277
>*this post is approved by the anonymous seal of business investment association*
>>
>>67217301
>>67216687
You keep trying this, and you are doing an exceedingly poor job of it
>>
>>67217277
So, how going the 4th Reich?
>>
>>67217301
Blaming another site for false flags while simultaneously commuting false flags

Also,
>acknowledging /pol/
>>
>>67217325
Just what are you trying to say, exactly?
He ran out of funds.
There's no arguing that.
>>
>>67217343
Why the fuck are you asking me?
>>
>>67217342
Do I trigger you?
>>
>>67217301
You've got a fucking weird sense of fun anon.
>>
If every bee and "is that a doo-o-o-O-g" thread ends up like this one soon there won't be any more threads about it
Keep up the good work
>>
>>67216700
to be honest john campbell's descent into madness and eventual total breakdown is one of my favorite things to ever happen on the internet.
>>
>>67217301
bashing adventure time is /pol/?
So...wait what?
>>
>>67216560
>Ghosts animated music is of higher quality in almost every conceivable way
>Was not funded by Kickstarter
>Was done by one person

They did not need eight grand for every six minutes. Especially not when one of those minutes is wasted on eyebrows and texting.
>>
meh, they should put more effort into bravest warriors
love that serie

because im.....just a horse
>>
>>67217428
>They did not need eight grand for every six minutes
You're right
All 800k wasn't allocated to just animation production
So it's actually even less than that
>>
File: 1413589061455s.jpg (4KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
1413589061455s.jpg
4KB, 119x125px
>>67217454
And that would mean something if every single aspect of the new episodes wasn't noticeably inferior to the original shorts.

All that money for effectively negative returns. Sure sounds like a deal to me anon.
>>
>>67214921
This is why I never back kickstarter.
>>
File: ghost.png (274KB, 846x464px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
274KB, 846x464px
>>67217428
>Was not funded by Kickstarter
That's correct. It was funded by Warner Music Group, who commissioned it.
>Was done by one person
But that's wrong.
>>
>>67217428
Why are you even using Ghosts as a comparison point? The animation is nothing to write home about
>>
>>67217018
isn't neverhood 2.0 technichally Skullmonkeys?
>>
>>67215635
But the pilot seemed more professional in general. How was that achieved?
>>
>>67217983
>How was that achieved?
bait and switch tactics.

>give me money and heres just a short clip to the amazing product you deserve
>give them money
>welp here you go anyway!
>>
Anyone know thwn the next 2episode comes out? Although i hated what they shat out, i want to at least give it 4 episodes before i drop it completely.
>>
File: AmyShiggyDiggy.jpg (5KB, 112x107px) Image search: [Google]
AmyShiggyDiggy.jpg
5KB, 112x107px
>>67218064
>thwn
>>
>>67218064

You mean the 3rd one? Two episodes make a story, so we should expect two more whole stories.

Unless episodes 1 and 2 were a special two part episode, and the other episodes are regular shorts.
>>
>>67214962
Wait who's actually making the show? As far as I know Nat's only a character designer. Whatever, proof that connections trump talent every time.
>>
>>67215635
That's what happens when you have Tumblr and other loud voices who put drawings, designs and diversity as more important than things like writing, voice work or really anything that might indicate a competent production made by people who actually work hard.
>>
>>67215071
shame that game's been so delayed but atleast it looks like they're still working hard on it
>>
>>67216637
steven universe is good, fuck off
>>
File: kickstarter.jpg (762KB, 1750x936px) Image search: [Google]
kickstarter.jpg
762KB, 1750x936px
>>67216687
not even close to accurate
>>
>>67216390
You're asking this like it's a competent thing run by competent people. It's garbage made by and run by lazy millennials.
>>
>>67216758
Please go back to Tumblr you unbearable faggot.
>>
>>67216906
If anyone's jewing anyone it's the people who run Kikestarters.
>>
>>67214921
>stop liking things I don't like
>>
I'm sure you've seen this already but:

“Why did you change Bee’s character design from the short to the series?

So, Bee’s design changed… cuz… I wanted it to. I wasn’t happy with how the animation studio interpreted the original design, so i counteracted the choices i made and hoped it would animate better… but also I redesigned it cuz i wasn’t happy with how I designed it either!!
If you honestly look at them side by side, the original design is super super awkward, doesn’t have any real character to it…. the proportions are unattractive… etc etc…. Becky, Hans, and Efrain all did a really really good job at drawing her how i wanted her to look, I’m really happy with it now.
I understand why people are mad, but honestly… it’s better. you gotta open your heart and look again, it’s way way way better now!!

- http://times.frederator.com/post/101804267445/bee-and-puppycat-creator-natasha-allegri-is-very”
>>
>>67219363
>the original design is super super awkward, doesn’t have any real character to it

It also didn't look like the Pillsbury Doughboy with Down's Syndrome.
>>
>>67215583
"Embezzle" implies that there was any obligation for them to spend the money on any particular thing. In Kickstarter you only pay to get the project made. The only contract is that the owner of the Kickstarter project finish the project as they specified. If that takes $100k and they got paid $850k, pocketing the remaining $750k isn't embezzlement. If it should have taken $800k and they did it on the cheap for $200k so they could pocket more money, that's just because your business model is shitty and you (the Kickstarter patrons) are the cliche naive who thinks that they don't need proper contracts and accountability because the person they're paying reminds them of themselves or something.
>>
File: 1410581676655.png (472KB, 500x903px) Image search: [Google]
1410581676655.png
472KB, 500x903px
>>67219341
Great post kid, why don't you go back and tell everyone on reddit you showed us how wrong we really were
>>
>>67219605
Amazing image. Saved.
>>
>>67216000
>First episode wasted entirely on shopping for food
>>
>>67214921
>only 6 minute episodes
They're just 12 minute episodes split into two parts.

Also presumably there will be more than one of them.
>>
File: MOORE.jpg (102KB, 539x405px) Image search: [Google]
MOORE.jpg
102KB, 539x405px
>GIVE ME MORE MONEY! I PROMISE, IT'LL GO TO SUPPORT MY ''ARTISTIC VISIONS''!
>>
File: sbhj.png (86KB, 342x295px) Image search: [Google]
sbhj.png
86KB, 342x295px
>>67214921
>People are actually using the "Don't be entitled" card
>>
>>67216700

Awkward Zombie creator Katie Tiedrich provided a good product that met everyone's expectations and added extra rewards for everyone because so many people donated, and most everyone who donated to her was satisfied.
>>
Shit like this is why I'm glad I never donate anything, let alone Scamstarter of all palces. I literally get more value by simply burning my money instead of donationing to that fucking thing.
>>
>>67215120
That sounds extremely erotic.

36/10 best possible used for the money.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.