[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /co/'s opinion on the new Pac-Man show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.png (97KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
97KB, 265x190px
What is /co/'s opinion on the new Pac-Man show?
>>
There's a new Pac-Man show?

There's an old Pac-Man show?
>>
Oh no!
I'm a meme!
>>
>>64604075
Yes and yes.
>>64604056
It's pretty shitty
>>
>>64604056
>LOL FART JOKES
>>
Am I the only one that noticed that a lot of the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic voice actors are on this show?
>Andrea Libman
>Ashleigh Ball
>Lee Tockar
>>
Bumping so that more people will know about this show.
>>
>>64604081
>farting externally
>>
File: tumblr_moo276FBiv1qmqqreo1_500.png (153KB, 432x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moo276FBiv1qmqqreo1_500.png
153KB, 432x512px
Isn't she cute
>>
I like the one where Pacman took a massive fart over his friends, and they were talking the whole time and must have inhaled copious amounts of his disgusting pac gas. Truly, a moment that will go down in televised history.

>>64605136
Yes.
The ghosts are the only good characters.
>>
>>64604056
I sometimes see it when my little siblings transfer to Disney XD. I saw it the first time while I was grabbing a snack, and it was the episode where he got loads of pimples all around his body. It was one of those things that are so bad it's entertaining. I like looking at the ghosts, for some reason. It's like they're jiggly pudding that's floating.
>>
>>64604056
I think it's the best television representation of pac-man to date. His roundness is retained throughout the entire series, while Hanna-barbera couldnt keep a circle to save their lives.
>>
The news reporter is strangely attractive. More so than a ball has any right to be.
>>
It's a meme.
>>
The character design is repugnant and Pacman sure does like to screech unbearably stupid catchphrases and "x-treme" dialogue.
>>
>>64605494

Of course, Hanna-Barabera was shit and couldn't animate or make any good cartoons at all. Dadtoons are realy awful.
>>
>>64604137
voices were recorded in Canada, Littlest Pet Shop, George of the Jungle, ect. are the same.
>>
Farting and ebin maymays. Best show ever.
>>
>>64605136
A literal moeblob.
>>
Show's shit, but the vidya based on it was pretty good. Hoping the recently announced sequel improves on it.
>>
>>64604056
eh there have been worse sequal series.

wtf am i talking about. it was revealed in a creator intro this isn't a reboot. pacster's dad is the original pac-man thereby making this a sequal
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.