[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on raw milk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

File: raw-milk-hero1[1].jpg (169KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
raw-milk-hero1[1].jpg
169KB, 1200x742px
Redpill me on raw milk
>>
It's raw
>>
>>9435601
It makes bomb-ass cheese.
>>
Pus filled
>>
>>9435601
It's illegal, bro. I reported this thread to the FDA btw.
>>
>9435601

My cousins gave their 6 year old daughter raw milk and she got Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome which caused her kidneys to fail. She was in the hospital for 3 months and required a kidney transplant. It's... Incredibly hard for to find child-sized kidneys, and I have a lot of respect for parents who donate their lost childs' organs.

I remember visiting her in the hospital. She asked me to lay in her hospital bed and hold her; she said "I just want to close my eyes and sleep forever. Will I go to heaven?" It was incredibly hard to watch, but she pulled through. She's behind now in physical and mental development because of the strain it put on her body.

Her parents still buy raw milk. Idiots.
>>
>>9435601
It is asinine to buy raw milk retail. If you want your milk raw then obtain it from your own animals, or those of a person you trust.
>>
>>9435601

It's like eating raw chicken.

There are no health benefits and it's quite probable you'll get sick.
>>
>>9435635
It needs to be boiled before you can drink it. If this precaution is kept, there are no issues.
Nothing tastes like raw milk.
>>
It's fucking delicious. I had a roommate that would go to the local coop every so often and pick up a few jugs of it. Once I moved out I couldn't drink store milk for months because it tastes hella rotten and chemmically
>>
there are health benefits to consuming raw milk. Enzymes and beneficial bacteria that naturally occurs in raw milk is destroyed through pasteurization. You really get the most from raw milk if you get it from ppl you trust or from your own stock. Also, you should source your raw milk from grass fed cows for maximum benefit.
>>
>>9435601
Offers no proven health or nutritional benefits massively increased risk of death or serious illness.
A product that's popular for the exact reason why telling children they shouldn't do something makes them want to do it.
>>
>>9435676
>It needs to be boiled before you can drink it.
If only the there was a process that milk producers could adopt that does this for me.

Hmm....
>>
>>9435676
>Needs to be boiled before you can drink it

Then it's not fucking raw?
>>
>>9435635
I would visit my grandparent's farm, and I consumed milk straight from the cow teet in some 3rd world commie shithole.

Never heard of anyone getting sick.
>>
>>9435805

http://realrawmilkfacts.com/real-life-stories
>>
>>9435635
If my parents did that to me, the relationship would be irreparable.
>>
>>9435695
Only raw human breastmilk, you retard.

Humans were only meant to drink human breastmilk.

You know even our ancestors were not this stupid when it concerned raw milk. They fermented that shit and turned it into a something yogurt-like.

That's what the Mongols did.
>>
You guys are like if Neo met Morpheus and Morpheus just said "you know what? Just stay in your comfort zone" and handed him a whole bag of blue pills
>>
File: aLwjqFd.jpg (19KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
aLwjqFd.jpg
19KB, 270x480px
>>9435817
Yeah. They're also anti-vaxxers... I wish I could beat some sense into them. Fucking child abuse.
>>
>>9435724
no shit, but when you boil it at home, you won't take out anything, everything stays in the milk sans the bacteria

what you buy in supermarket, there's nothing in it, they take out the ingredients for making cheese, yogurt, sour cream, butter etc., you buy milk flavoured water
>>
>>9435854
>Anti-vac
Why do these people exist holy shit
>>
>>9435902
Okay but then it's literally not raw milk you dumb shit.
>>
>>9435854
holy shit, no fucking wonder that child got sick. jesus.
>>
>>9435925
Well, there aren't vaccines against e. coli or salmonella, which is generally what is present in raw milk, but yeah. I have a lot of concerns for the well-being of their children.
>>
>>9435917
true, but if you don't want to risk to get infected, that's the best you can do and which is closest to raw
>>
File: 1505620444651.png (293KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
1505620444651.png
293KB, 473x473px
>>9435902
Technically the bacteria is still there. Just dead
>>
>>9435902
>they take out ingredients
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-18-13-31-19.png (958KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-18-13-31-19.png
958KB, 1080x1920px
It makes the best cream cheese.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-18-13-31-31.png (371KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-18-13-31-31.png
371KB, 1080x1920px
Cont. From post above
>>
>>9436002
ingredients to make all that stuff i listed and then some

do you think the milk you buy in supermarkets contain anything of real value? it's mostly water, don't kid yourself
>>
>>9436012
Why did you post a bud light add?
>>
File: Malk.jpg (36KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Malk.jpg
36KB, 512x384px
>>9435902
>>9436024
The only thing they take out of pasteurized milk is milk fat IF you get skim or 2% or something. If you don't want to drink "milk flavored water" then buy whole milk, you goddamn pedestrians.

>>9436002
>Are you fucking retarded?
Yes, they are.

>>9435906
This, pretty much. There are two different pasteurization processes: rapid, high-temp ultra-pasteurization and low temp, slow pasteurization. When you "boil it at home" you are just using the later method. There are some dairy farms that will use the slower method, you just need to find them.

Ultra-pasteurization does remove some of the flavor of the milk, as well as kill ALL bacteria.

Normal pasteurization preserves more of the body and flavor of the milk but does not kill all the bacteria.

Raw milk has not been pasteurized at all. Hence the name. So your argument to boil it at home means that it's not raw anymore, which should be self-explanatory.
>Raw eggs are totally fine as long as you boil them first!
>>
>>9436035
Fuck, I mean >>9435754
>>
>>9435635
This is what happens when coast/city cucks drink raw milk you guys have weak genetics
>>
>>9436045
I live in Tennessee. On a farm.
>>
>>9436035
>The only thing they take out of pasteurized milk is milk fat IF you get skim or 2% or something. If you don't want to drink "milk flavored water" then buy whole milk, you goddamn pedestrians
This doesn't make too much sense, does it? If they only take fat out from pasteurized milk, why would i need to buy whole milk? I could buy milk with higher % fat, no?

From your general pasteurized milk they take out everything which makes the milk milk, e.g. casein, whey etc. Pasteurization is just a part of a bigger process.

What do you think they use to make cheese, sour cream, yogurt, butter? Pasteurized milk is practically a byproduct, if you look at it that way.
>>
>>9436051
I'm so sorry
>>
Ok I'm not gonna fuck with raw milk. Seems dangerous.
But is cheese made from raw milk safe to eat?
>>
fun fact: 9 out of 10 chinks can't digest cow milk
>>
>>9436083
None of this happens you idiot
>>
>>9435815
>realrawmilkfacts
Hmm... I wonder if this site could be biased in any way.
>>
>>9436138
Cheese is essentially spoiled milk.
You just hope it gets infected by the correct culture.
>>
>>9435635
>Her parents still buy raw milk
that is infuriating
>>
>>9435635
is this the new pasta
>>
>>9436152
keep believing that, if that helps you sleep at night fuckface
>>
>>9436189
>hope
it's a regulated process retard. it's as random as yogurt
>>
>>9436152
Yea? Try to make cheese or sour cream with pasteurized milk and compare the results with proper cheese and sour cream. You won't come anywhere close to that and not because you're an idiot, but because those ingredients are not in there anymore.
>>
>>9436083

Y'know, I could almost believe this fucktard, but I can literally go and read FDA ordinances and see that it would be a crime to label that hypothetical milk-water as grade 'A' milk, since all the continental states have put the ordinance on statues.

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/food/guidanceregulation/guidancedocumentsregulatoryinformation/milk/ucm513508.pdf
>>
>>9435635
>"I just want to close my eyes and sleep forever. Will I go to heaven?"

Fuck off you shitter. I have 15 cousins living off the raw milk my uncle produces and none of them ever got sick from it.
>>
So the raw milk faggot claims that storebought whole milk is white cloudy piss and raw milk retains all the milkfat?
Wouldn't that shit taste like liquid butter?
Go take a swig of heavy whipping cream which is 30% milkfat, do you want to drink that in a glass?
>>
>>9436361
>it doesn't happen to me so it doesn't happen to anyone else

crawl out of your asshole already
>>
>>9435601
why do clap milk taste like water
>>
>>9436255
yes
>>
>>9435635
Nice pasta, here's your (You)
>>
>>9435854
>uncle anon, you won't put my picture on 4chan when I die, will you?
>>
>>9435601
someday people will need darth vader suits to go outside because their ancestors spent hundreds of years trying to run away from every sorth of virus and bacteria so they fucked up their immune system
>>
>>9436383
its like drinking a milkshake you fucking retard
>>
>>9436045
What the hell are you talking about? We're exposed to some of the harshest chemicals commercially available, while you flyovers are exposed to at worst fertilizer and manure.
>>
>>9435601
Unless you know the cow it came from and the conditions that cow lived in, you're better off not drinking it.

The only difference between "raw milk" and what you'd buy at the store is the flavor. Maybe you're the kind of person who likes taking unnecessary health risks for some flavor, go nuts.

>>9435805
Believe it or not, drinking milk straight from a cow has a lot fewer vectors of contamination than collecting that milk, packaging it, shipping it, and selling it somewhere else. Like, probably literally thousands of vectors fewer.

Also believe it or not, your grandparent's farm is probably cleaner than even private dairies in developed nations, since there are likely fewer cows (perhaps fewer by magnitudes), more regularly kept and cleaned pens/stables, and probably more attention to cleanliness in general that what is capable at most dairies, even small ones with only a handful of cows.
>>
File: fat toad.png (141KB, 506x321px) Image search: [Google]
fat toad.png
141KB, 506x321px
>>9435635
the mother should have been producing titty milk for her kid's cereal. not that cow shit, dumb bitch
>>
>>9435601
>redpill
Raw (unpasteurized) milk may contain disease causing microorganisms. Persons at highest risk of disease from these organisms include newborns and infants, the elderly, pregnant women, those taking corticosteroids, antibiotics and antacids and those having chronic illnesses or other conditions that weaken their immunity.
>>
>>9436361
>15 cousins
Do they not have condoms where you live?
>>
>raw milk is illegal in the US
>but cigarettes are legal
>so is alcohol
>so are all sorts of potentially dangerous pharmaceutical drugs
I really don't understand my country sometimes.
>>
>>9436806
shut up and take your meds
>>
>>9436442
>>it doesn't happen to me so it doesn't happen to anyone else

As opposed to It happened to one person, it'll happen to everybody.

Dumbass
>>
You can get TB from raw milk
>>
>>9436835
There is a reason why they sell pasteurised milk and why you have to boil raw milk fucking retard.

Not getting aids after rawdogging 6 black guys doesn1t mean it's safe.
>>
>>9436290
Okay then puzzle me this

I make mozerlla, and raw milk gets the best results. Pasturized milk does work though, and how well it works depends on one thing: the temperature of the pasturization process. The hotter it was, the worse it comes out. Are you seriously suggesting that there is some mass conspiracy where as they increase the temperature of the process, they take more and more stuff out?
>>
>>9435659
This. Nothing beats a fresh, straight from the source, glass of dog milk in the morning, or with your bowl of cereal.
>>
>>9436287
You ever leave your milk in the fridge too long and it turns into a perfect yogurt? Happened to me, it was alright.
>>
>>9435823
Mongols are your ancestors? Poor guy.
>>
>>9435805

For centuries that was the only way to drink milk at all. Because trying to collect milk from udders a few cm away from liquid shit streams full of ecoli and maintaining it at a temperature at which bacteria could grow just wasn't a great idea.

That was before ecoli started producing Shiga toxin too. We don't have our grand parents e-coli, our e-coli will rot away your body.
>>
>>9435601
Way better flavor and slightly nicer texture counterbalanced by a very slight risk of illness. And i mean VERY slight, if it's fresh and you're buying it from a decent producer.
>>
File: 2695_1_.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
2695_1_.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>>9436290
A poor workman blames his tools. Adapt your process to the ingredients.

One of the most popular soft cheeses is made from ultra-filtrated milk. He got rich while the raw milk faggots whine and poison people, shit like Reblochon gets a recall almost every fucking year.
>>
>>9435635
Sounds silly. I drank raw milk as a child and my 3 year old daughter does too.
>>
>>9437167
>A poor workman blames his tools

That's because a good workman realizes the limitations of what he has and chooses not to work beyond his means.
>>
File: 12.jpg (477KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
477KB, 5000x5000px
where do you cockroaches hide

/ck/ is a relatively tolerable board until someone posts a thread about veganism or raw milk and then you all swarm into one thread and no other thread, preening like elitist cocksuckers and pretend gourmets
>>
>>9436845
You don't have to boil raw milk. You weak mother fucker. And I don't need to hear about your hobbies.
>>
File: BBFjMe6CMAArbR6.jpg (228KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BBFjMe6CMAArbR6.jpg
228KB, 1024x1024px
>>9435601
For me, it's the McSashimi
>>
>>9437387
t. raw milk drinker
>>
>>9435635
>mother grew up on the countryside
>drank raw milk from the cows my grandparents owned
>40 years later she's still healthy and looks 10 years younger than her age

Sucks to have shit genes.
>>
>>9437632

Survivor bias and short supply chains.

Evil government forcing people to directly deal with producers and not allowing raw milk to go through a supermarket supply chain helps keep it relatively safe.
>>
>>9437647
How about victim's bias? If one person chokes on a kinder egg, doesn't mean everyone will.
>>
>>9437632
Small children and the elderly shouldn't be given high-risk foods like raw milk. Their immune systems aren't equipped to handle that shit. She was 6.

>>9436547
This was a photo used by the news.

>>9437761
Kinder eggs and raw milk are different. You know that there is plastic crap in a kinder egg. You have no way of telling whether or not raw milk is contaminated.

>>9436089
Eh, I like it. Just not the people. Satellite internet is the worst though, but nothing else runs out here.

>>9436255
>>9436533
Nothing like fresh, homemade pasta. Fuckers.
>>
>>9435902
Triggered

Literally kill yourself
>>
File: 1505185028489.jpg (171KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1505185028489.jpg
171KB, 1024x1024px
>>9435635
Why write such a fake story just to scare people?

Are the (You)'s really worth it?
>>
>>9436760
>Having a large family and lots of children is bad

Good goy. Feminine penis is best.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.