[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there anons, random pizza anon here. Here's my latest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3192.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3192.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Hey there anons, random pizza anon here. Here's my latest attempt at making a pie.
Rate me and feel free to post your own stuff for us to rate as well!
>>
I have those exact same 2 pans, is that my house?
>>
That onion topping is pathetic.
Looks breddy gud otherwise. I'd probably try for a thinner crust next time.
>>
>>9434101
your cheese looks good. a little too much crust for me but looks tasty nonetheless.
>>
>>9434137
>>9434130
Thank you anons!
The onion was an afterthought right before it went in. I'll keep in mind trying to thin the crust
>>9434123
Check your closet
>>
You should be a little wilder with your toppings.
>>
stop cooking pizza on pans
>>
>>9434101
Cook the onions a bit in a pan with some oil/butter first
>>
>>9434236
That's a great idea! Thank you anon!
>>
>>9434101
Not too bad looking for a homeade pizza.
I've always wondered why the pepperonis fold up like that on home cooked pizza but never on take out.
>>
>>9434101
good job anon!! have you a tips/advices for me?
>>
>>9434101
literally digiornos. not that that's a bad thing.
>>
>>9434360
I could give you the dough recipe I use!
I usually use:
4 cups of flour
1.5 cups of warm water
4.5 teaspoons of quick active yeast
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
Combine the water and yeast in a bowl and let it rest for five minutes
In a desperate bowl add the rest together sans the oil.
When five minutes is up add the oil to the flour mixture and pour in the yeast water.
Mix until it becomes a sticky mass, then add a tiny amount of flower until it's only a bit sticky.
Flour a pad or board and plop the dough on it and knead it lightly, then place it in a lightly oiled bowl and cover it with a cloth for around an hour. Afterwards take it out and flour + knead it more until it's looking like proper pizza dough. Cut in half and boom, you have your two doughs.
>>
File: o.jpg (112KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
112KB, 1000x562px
>>9434347
Good quality pepperoni will do that. Most chains don't use good quality.

The best chain pizza pepperoni I've had was Marco's old-world pepperoni, picrel.
>>
>>9434130
I agree. It should have been a julianne cut. Beyond that the outer crust is way too big, suggesting you didn't let the dough rise long enough.

5/10, that's the best I can do.
>>
>>9434379
Separate bowl, not a desperate bowl*
>>
>>9434101
There's enough dough been used here for at least 4 pizzas of the same size
>>
File: the gluten doe.jpg (407KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
the gluten doe.jpg
407KB, 1152x2048px
>>9434379
>1.5 cups of warm water
It will be better if you get the temperature exactly right.

It should be between 110 and 120 degrees American.

You know it's good when you see them FAT fucking gluten bubbles.
>>
>>9434379
thx anon im write it in my phone
>>
>>9434388
Thank you very much anon, I'm going to write that down and try it next time
>>
>>9434379
sans the oil.
attend tu es français?
>>
>>9434388
120 is too hot, it should be like 100-110.
>>
>>9434401
Non Monsieur, je ne pas parle français. Ijust forgot the English equivalent in the moment
>>
>>9434415
ok thx for the recipe!!
>>
>>9434409
You're probably right. Seems most recipes call for 110 exactly. But 120 probably is too hot.
>>
File: pizza try with semolina 0.jpg (673KB, 1672x2229px) Image search: [Google]
pizza try with semolina 0.jpg
673KB, 1672x2229px
>>9434379

Your pizza really looks like a DiGiorno. I'm going to try your recipe eventually. That large crust might be good with some olive oil or garlic butter. Here's one I made the other day. It's very filling despite it's size.

Is it bread flour or all-purpose?

>>9434380
Never been here, but it looks real good.
>>
File: za.jpg (555KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
za.jpg
555KB, 2048x1152px
>>9435052
Not him, but I got
>>9434388
with bread flour.

Your pizza looks like your oven wasn't hot enough. Home ovens really don't get hot enough but you want to crank that bitch up as hot as it will go, and let it preheat long enough that you don't lose 200 degrees of heat when you open the oven door to put the pizza in.
>>
>>9434101
why'd you throw raw onions on the pizza after it's baked?
>>
>>9435074

I had it at 450 and I had it preheating a bit longer after the oven beeped. I did open it once to flip them around. I'll get a temperature gun one of these days and a pizza stone... I'll try 500. It was a balance between having burned cheese and browned crust.

>>9435074
I like your Sicilian.
>>
>>9435074
Gimme that bottom right, others are underdone.
>>
>>9434101
Needs more pepperoni
>>
>>9434101
Is this delivery or is this DiGiorno?
>>
>>9434101
For Christ's sake spread out your toppings evenly m8. Also, use a bit more cheese further up the crust. It helps "glue" the center cheese to the crust when you cut it, so everything doesn't slide towards the middle and pile up
>>
>>9437189
A very good tip! Thank you!
>>
Onions are disgusting, so you made a mistake. I'd still eat the rest though.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.