[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drive thru has two lanes >have to merge after ordering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>drive thru has two lanes
>have to merge after ordering
>>
>>9429879
That's because in a single-line system, ordering is the bottleneck.
>>
File: IMG_1869.jpg (57KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1869.jpg
57KB, 333x333px
>>9429879
>pick open lane
>order and beat the other car to the merge
>>
>minivan aggressively enters the merge and boxes out my car
>I get a bunch of kids meals
>>
File: frog gun.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
frog gun.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
>people who place huge orders at the drive thru
>employee doesn't tell them to park and wait
>grass embankment with trees prevents escape

Nothing like being boxed in for 25 minutes
>>
>>9429883
t. mr smartypants
>>
>>9429974
>grass embankment with trees prevents escape

what's it like living in flyover/suburbia?
>>
>>9429879
local chick fil a is authoritarian as fuck and will tell you what make/model car to merge behind. i think they put a faggot from /o/ in charge of it
>>
>>9430079
That's probably because the merge can create problems by people who don't merge properly and try to cut ahead of the other customer. We had basically a road rage incident in our drive thru where a weapon got shown by someone who didn't want to wait an extra 10 seconds to get their food
>>
>>9430096
no, i like the comfy feel of the strict chick fil a. I'm not complaining.
>>
>>9429974
>engage neutral, rev engine and sound horn until the normies park and wait

dude you are an equal citizen to these breeders. They probably voted >Hillary
>>
>>9429974
This is the main reason I hate drive-thrus.
>>
>>9430032
Patently false. I live in a big ass city, and drive thrus here still use elevated curbs and/or shrubbery or the adjoning building walls to keep people from leaving the line. I can only think of a small handful of places that have an open drive thru.
>>
>>9430176
>Get the cops called on you if it's a soccer mom
>Get shot if it's an African-American
>>
>>9430176
>i drive an automatic civic with a fart pipe: the post
Jesus pls die immediately
>>
File: Capr.jpg (451KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Capr.jpg
451KB, 2560x1600px
>>9430211
>>9430215
>betas/omegas confirmed
>>
>>9429879
chick fle a?
>>
What is the best way to royally fuck up a drive thru during peak lunch rush?
I want to ruin it for absolutely everyone, the employees, the customers, and the environment. Please state techniques to to be an amazing asshole.
I'm thinking about paying with multiple leftover gift cards with only a few cents remaining on each one, and the rest in cash, a combination of a large bill like a $100 and the rest will be pennies. Of course it will be a special order of the slowest cooking item with defaults omitted, like no ketchup, no salt fries, and a salad without a certain ingredient, and extra of something else. Once I pay, then I will say I forgot an item and place another separate transaction order for something slow. Then I will say I need printed receipts, and split the check, stating a portion is to be billed tax exempt, because legal reasons. And I will not pull forward and park. I might pull past the window just enough that the employee just barely can not reach, and must walk outside, hopefully during a winter ice storm. And I will probably drop the soda cup, ice cream cone, and/or bag, insisting it was their fault and require a new one be prepared. Once my order is fulfilled, I will pause, check it over very slowly, then request more napkins, and a great deal of extra condiment packages. Also I need a few cups of water for free, no ice. Also I need a cup of ice.
Is there anything else I can do to fuck over a drive thru at noon rush? I'm looking for ideas, and I know 4chan works drive thru.
>>
>>9430343
Why not just save yourself all this effort and call in a bomb threat at the store?
>>
>>9430343
Before ordering, ask about an Item, wiat 5min acting like youre thinking, the ask abouot the next item etc. see how long it takes fr them to get pissed
>>
>>9430343
Choose a busy location with a single lane that has a curb or barrier preventing mission aborts. Ideally the location's traffic occasionally spills over and fucks up the street traffic. Drive a shitty car and break down in-between the intercom and pick up window. You might be thinking the lunch rush is the best time to wreak maximum havoc, but it's not. Do this during late afternoon rush hour near a freeway exit. Not that I would know from experience.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 256x197px
>>9430343
Fuck you
>>
>order two "sandwiches" and small fries
>get told to pull over and wait
i swear to fucking god
>>
File: melissa.jpg (13KB, 351x400px) Image search: [Google]
melissa.jpg
13KB, 351x400px
>order 15 hashbrowns at 2 am
>have to wait 10 minutes
Too bad they cost 1.30$ now. It's a much harder hit on the pocketbook to get my snack on now.
>>
>go to the UK
>visit a drive thru
>get stuck on the restaurant roundabout for two hours
>>
>>9429952
>not getting tendies
come on
>>
>>9431809

Depends on how busy the place is. If you're ordering hash browns when it's busy then they don't have enough fryer space to make your order quickly.
>>
File: 1296967154348.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1296967154348.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>go to get fast food before heading to dead end graveyard shift security job
>this typically only adds 10 minutes to my commute and I plan for it
>go taco bell and order
>some asshole in front of me spends 5 minutes ordering
>keep in mind this is at 2340
>takes another 10 minutes waiting for the smelt ten crew operating the restraunt to finish their gigantic order
>finally get my food
>get to work 5 minutes late, supervisor is upset
>>
>>9429879
if i was in charge of making laws i would ban drive thrus

>can only serve one customer at a time in the order that they arrive so one persons complex order delays all the people behind them with simple orders
>if the customer infront of you throws a bitch fit about something you have to sit there and wait for that issue to be resolved
>restaurants give priority to drive thru customers so people who arent lazy fat shits who walk into the store get treated like second class citizens
>long line ups fuck up traffic for the rest of the parking lot

>>9431798
what is the big deal? its not like your fat nigger ass had to leave the car.

>>9432127
just walk in an order. drive thrus are stupid.
>>
>>9431803
> niggers.
Is it true that afro Americans in the U.S. like all sorts of fast-food chicken?
>>
>>9432652
>if i was in charge of making laws i would ban drive thrus
I can see you have never once had a passenger that shouldn't go in, from a car seat to a wheelchair, to a dementia grandma, to a dog you just picked up from the vet. Drivethroughs serve a purpose for a subset of the population at any one time. Not everything is about you.
>>
>>9432652
>restaurants give priority to drive thru customers so people who arent lazy fat shits who walk into the store get treated like second class citizens

This guy knows whats up. Hell I used to work at braums a midwest burger/icecream joint and they had a whole system to track cars and timers in drive thru and you lived or died by that timer but they didn't even track inside orders and drive thru always came first. We would usually serve 2 or 3 orders in drive thru before touching lobby if there were orders in both at the same time. Shits all fucked up man, I know capitalism is the best system humans have come up with but god damn does it make things extra shitty sometimes.
>>
>>9432742
>to a dog you just picked up from the vet
>not leaving the animal in the car for 5 minutes
Shiggy
>>
>>9433039
It's a 100°+ for most of summer where I live and walking into a busy fast food place can be a 20 minute endeavor. You better be trolling otherwise you will Nazi your own dog in your automobile oven.
>>
>>9433030
>>9432652
>restaurants give priority to drive thru customers

Fuck yeah, I love this.

>wanting to eat at a fast food restaurant

You'd only do this if you were with friends. And if that's the case, you're going there to socialize with them so you can wait. You shits deserve to wait.
>>
>>9430079
This and them standing outside with tablets taking orders as they walk the line and they have some fast customer service getting orders out hot and fresh despite lines around the block. It's truly beautiful to experience it.
>>
>>9431890
they are saying they got the wrong order because the van full of kids cut them off in the lane. They got the minivans order.
>>
>>9433050
It's a dog, who gives a fuck
>>
>>9429879
OP is right. It's a shitty system that should never have happened. Getting caught in the line for 30 minutes sucks so I ended up just going in during my lunch break.
>>
>>9431809
>Melissa
>>
>>9433050
Leave the car locked and running, with the window cracked and his favorite music playing.
>>
>>9432742
they are inefficient for the staff and customers inside the store as well as other people in the drive thru because some niggers take too long to order or someone uses the window to complain. when customers are served in store you can give them their order as soon as its ready.

>>9433235
have fun when the nigger or spic in the car ahead of you decides to cause a bitch fit. you get to sit there and watch them complain while your food sits around.

>>9434262
its a shitty system that promotes laziness and sacrifices efficiency.
>>
>>9429879
>go to mcdonalds with two ordering lanes
>order a mcdouble and small fry
>pull up to the frist window and pay $2 for my order
>pull up to second window and get handed two full bags of shit because they didn't pay attention to the order of the lanes
I'm ok with it.
>>
>>9434879
At the McDonald's I work at the worker always ensures at the pay window the order and then fixes any queueing issues for the people at the next window to give the correct food
>>
>>9434090
Please be in Bellevue
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.