[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ice Cream Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: PSSCC510.jpg (222KB, 646x968px) Image search: [Google]
PSSCC510.jpg
222KB, 646x968px
Today's my cheat day and I'm starting with some Kroger brand strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

>Base
Cream cheese was pretty bland. Strawberry flavor was nearly absent.
>Mix-ins
Crust Pieces are good but almost non existent. Strawberry pieces were chunks of ice. Fresh fruit is almost always a bad mix-in.

What have you tried / been eating recently /ck/?
>>
Just threw out Kroger brand "Vividly Vanilla" (that I finished). Last time I accidentally got the light version.
>>
>>9284057

The blueberry cheesecake is better, op. And try the turkey hills flavors, they're decent.
>>
File: 450.jpg (220KB, 568x650px) Image search: [Google]
450.jpg
220KB, 568x650px
holy fucking shit is this good. like fuck man, this is the best ice cream ive ever had. fucking christ I would murder people for a 10 gallon tub of this shit. fucks sake its so good. this will make you smack your mother in her whore face for another pint, its the equivalent of crack.

my only complaint is the brownie texture is weird but its because it sits in the ice cream.
>>
File: Untitled.png (321KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
321KB, 400x565px
>>9284057
>cheat day
>>
best ice for the price comming through. Will try Rewes Peanut Butter next.
>>
>>9284142
forgot image
>>
File: BBRS810.jpg (233KB, 646x967px) Image search: [Google]
BBRS810.jpg
233KB, 646x967px
>>9284147
Is that Belgium? Never Seen the brand before.

>2nd Flavor of the day is Blue Bell Rainbow Sherbet.
I think Blue Bell makes perfect sherbet. That being said I still wouldn't rate this highly as I don't think sherbet itself is a all that great.

Strawberry>Orange>Lime
But you will just like whatever flavor fruit you enjoy the most.
>>
>cheat day
Pathetic
>>
>>9284156
Germany. You have a way better selection though.
>>
>>9284109
you're supposed to put the most reasonable ones at the top
>>
>>9284057
>cheat day

think you meant cheat decade, you fat fuck.
>>
File: TMMMS910.jpg (203KB, 646x968px) Image search: [Google]
TMMMS910.jpg
203KB, 646x968px
>>9284109
>>9284161
>>9285165
I've barely begun to cheat. Every calorie planned and counted btw.

>3rd flavor. Tillamook Malted Moo Shake
Texture was soft with no need to temper, so might be a downside for those that like to chew their ice cream like me.
Taste was very malty. Very good for a scoop or two after which it becomes harder and harder to eat.
Mix-ins were sparse but tasty. Very malty chocolate chips.
>>
>>9284057
If /fit/ says they have a cheat day I tend to believe them. When /ck/ says it, I'm fairly certain it's just a fat guy who wants to talk about fat foods and hope that posting under the guise of "cheat day" won't have them get called a fatass as much.
>>
>>9285242
>Texture was soft with no need to temper, so might be a downside for those that like to chew their ice cream like me

Ever had Jeni's? It was made for you.
>>
File: IMG_20170810_120559.jpg (96KB, 646x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_120559.jpg
96KB, 646x484px
>>9285253
Started at 168 will probably be around 185 later today.
I fast during the week, protein shakes only. Eating tends to make me hungry so I stick to liquids. Might start using peanut butter or ice cream in my shakes though. I Have a hard time hitting my weekly calories using water.
>>
>>9284057

As fast as ice cream goes I'm in Wisconsin and the university has its own dairy farm that produces small batches of fucking insanely good stuff that I buy once in awhile. We also have some really good local frozen custard, being in the dairy state has its perks.
>>
>>9285329
Which University? UW Oshkosh here.
>>
>>9285333

UW Madison
>>
>>9285329
Yo union utopia and the blueberry swirl are so fuckin good.
>>
>>9285242
>cheat day
>day
>delusions of making it

LOL
>>
>>9285253
/fit/ doesn't advocate cheat days. any "cheat day" post on /fit/ is a /fat/tie posing as /fit/izen so they don't feel so bad about their daily gorge
>>
>>9285290

This is what happens when morons spend 15 minutes browsing /fit/ and decide to invent a meal plan for themselves.
>>
>>9285636
>>9285641
how to spot new /fit/izens
>>
If you live in New England, this stuff is amazing. I generally don't crave ice cream or any sweets but when I do, I want them as sweet as possible. No half ass measures. This tastes exactly like cotton candy which is my favorite candy flavor. The pop rocks are coated in waxy frosting to keep them away from the ice cream.

I've eaten about 10 1.5 quart containers this summer. Lately, I've been using whole milk to make milk shakes. Half of me wants this limited edition product to end so I stop gorging myself. The other half wants to eat it forever.

I'm /fit/ and have managed to maintain my weight by increasing cardio. The blue food coloring has turned my shits green.
>>
>>9285679
Fuck off Boogie
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.