[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the grossest meat to touch / handle when cooking? For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: venison-sampler.jpg (118KB, 1020x534px) Image search: [Google]
venison-sampler.jpg
118KB, 1020x534px
What is the grossest meat to touch / handle when cooking?

For me its chicken , its all slimy and shit.
>>
>>9279581
Squid
>>
your moms meat
>>
my dads dick
>>
Probably chicken cuz it's slimy and I don't know why as well as squid cuz you gotta clean the dirt off the rubbery bits.
>>
>>9279581
I don't mind how butchered meats feel, but fish always leaves a smell that takes effort to get rid of, like oily salmon.
>>
I don't like touching corpses in general
>>
>>9279581
the best feeling is cow flesh, I love a good steak. so does any sane person

the grossest would have to be chicken or fish
>>
>>9279660
Plants are dead organisms too, fag.
>>
>>9279581
>not cooking with disposable gloves
>>
>>9279585

I don't mind cleaning squid. de-veining big shrimp makes me gag.
>>
>>9280327
>cooking
Fuck off
>>
>>9279581
some day old ham. It sticks to everywhere, feels like rubber and is just gross

>>9280327
I like to feel what I am working with, thank you
>>
>>9279581
all CAFO garbage is gross. won't eat it. won't touch it.
>>
>>9280327
My fiance does this, you can both fuck off.
>>
>>9280327
my dad does this with fish and when he's making hamburgers, it always made me laugh at him
pork is the grossest raw meat to touch hands down, it's so slimy
>>
Didn't know where to ask this:

I had a couple pulled pork sliders yesterday. They had been sitting at room temperature for most of the day. I reheated them only a little bit in the microwave. They maybe had a "smell" but I assumed it was related to the pork. I didn't get sick but I'm worried about parasites like trichinosis and cysticercosis. How fucked am i?
>>
>>9279581
None? I'm in general not squirmish towards meat. I don't think chicken is supposed to be slimy, that chicken is spoiled.
>>
>>9281642
Should've thrown it away. You shouldn't put meat out of the fridge for longer than 2 hours.
>>
Ground beef because cleaning your hands after is a pain
>>
>>9281642
Get your last will in order, anon
>>
>>9281666
It was leftovers from a catered event that was eventually brought home. FUCK
>>
>>9281682
I’m freaking out man fml
>>
>>9281701
>It was leftovers from a catered event
You fucked up good.
>>
>>9281642
If they're already cooked through, then no worries. You might get some stomach issues if they were a bit bad, but nothing more.
>>
>>9281717
This was my assumption. I just couldn’t find any confirmation online. No stomach issues at all. Just worried about the damn parasites
>>
>>9279581
Chicken and fish because of the threat of salmonella.
>>
>>9281764
>fear of salmonella in a first world country
Worst you can get is an upset stomach, you wuss.
>>
>>9279581
Lengua and tripas are absolutely horrible to handle but are delicious.
>>
>>9281642
Unlikely to get parasites, they should've been killed by the initial cooking (although I don't know how resistant parasite eggs are). With food left out you're more worried about new bacteria and molds growing on it. Even if the meat was tainted, it doesn't mean you're guaranteed to be sick, your odds are just a little higher.
>>
>>9281795
Thanks anon
>>
>>9279581
chicken is also the most deadly
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.