[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a privileged first worlder this man should be thankful that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ramsay.png (567KB, 539x386px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.png
567KB, 539x386px
As a privileged first worlder this man should be thankful that he gets to eat at all. There are skeleton children in Kenya right now who are shoveling the dust from AIDs-infected streets into their mouths, right now.

Is Gordon Ramsay the /ck/ epitome of whiny white privilege?
>>
>>9279016
Shut the fuck up white boy. The "someone has it worse" argument can be applied to literally anything and is nonsensical. It all depends on the standard of living. If we didn't have standards. We would be shitting on streets and be eating whatever shitty food you could cook. Ramsey is a top chef who knows his shit and makes better food then you could ever dream of tasteing cuck boi.
>>
>>9279016
>Literally using the starving Africa meme

Congratulations. Your bullshit is on par with a house wife trying to get her toddler to eat some carrots. "B-but Timmy there's starving Africans who'd love those carrots". Rethink your pathetic life, or maybe you just really are a dumb housewife. If I was your husband I'd turn the wifi off when I left for work.
>>
Shut the fuck up
What the fuck?
If africans starve it's their problem, not mine, not his
Fuck Africans they contribute nothing to the world
>>
>>9280438
I agree with most of what you are saying but man ride Ramsays dick a bit harder why dont you? Fucking embarrassing...
>>
File: G L A S G O W.png (424KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
G L A S G O W.png
424KB, 750x500px
G L A S G O W
L
A
S
G
O
W
>>
>>9280508
I love Ramsey's cock especially RAW!
>>
>>9280488
>"B-but Timmy there's starving Africans who'd love those carrots"
That works though.

I'd rather be fat than let a nigger eat a proper meal
>>
>>9279016
>There are skeleton children in Kenya right now who are shoveling the dust from AIDs-infected streets into their mouths, right now.
Maybe their ignorant subhuman parents shouldn't have squatted them out onto the dirty broken pavement every time they got handed a fresh UN rice bowl.
>>
>>9280688
Wow. Just like, wow. WOW. Like omg. Why don't you take your racist blabbering back to >>>/pol/ why don't you? You racist pigs make me SICK. We've come so far as a species and yet you still say that dreaded n word toward people who you feel are "inferior" to you. Just wow.
>>
>>9280701
You sound upset you... you...

[spoiler][spoiler]Double[/spoiler][spoiler]Nigger[/spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
>>9279016
You're missing the point of the man's career entirely. Dude made his living in fine dining - taking cuisine to an extremely refined level for the pleasure of the elite who can afford the cost of entry to exclusive establishments. That's several steps beyond being a privileged first worlder. That's more akin to being an artisan who creates luxuries for the noblemen. Some of the greatest works of human endeavor have come out of this kind of relationship. Think of the Taj Mahal, Bach, Mozart, French haute cuisine, Da Vinci, winemaking, chocolatemaking, Classical Greek plays, the Hagia Sophia and most fine art and architecture. These things can't exist without people devoting their lives to their creation, and that requires wealthy patronage. But he parlayed that into becoming a successful businessman and, when hie particular field captured the public imagination an entertainer. Instead of coasting on some sort or privilege he's a man who worked very hard to take full advantage of the opportunities open to him - even creating opportunities where a lesser man would not have seen the possibility. He's a lion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.