[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will pizza with just BBQ taste?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pizza_adven_zestypepperoni.png (2MB, 1538x776px) Image search: [Google]
pizza_adven_zestypepperoni.png
2MB, 1538x776px
Im ordering a pizza from pizza hut but cant get cheese on it since it wont fit into my daily caloric limit. So how will pizza with just BBQ sauce on it taste?
>>
>>9277810

Why not keep the cheese on there and reach your caloric limit by eating a smaller portion?
>>
If you're so concerned about your caloric intake why are you ordering Pizza Hut? Just give up and eat whatever you want. It's already a lost cause.
>>
>>9277810
Like bread with sugar and smoke flavoring
>>
>>9277817
This

once you are trying to justify fucking pizza hut in your diet, it's over
>>
File: helper.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helper.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>9277816
>>9277817
>>9277821

>offering legitimate life advice to a troll post
>>
>>9277821
Im still losing weight, i lost like 8lbs this month and been eating like shit. I just do Intermittent fasting and a lot of cardio. I really like BBQ sauce so I dont see why it should taste weird.
>>
>>9277838
Replace BBQ sauce with Tabasco chipotle
>>
>>9277838
>>9278110
replace everything with a bullet to your head
>>
I just ate all of it and it tasted preety weird. The bread war all burnt and crusty, and they didint cover the whole pizza with the bbq they just did a weird pattern. Holy shit that was bad, never again. I shouldve atleast went with light cheese.
>>
>>9278430
Then again, I got their thin crust ( to lower calories ) so i cant really blame them for the bread being bad. Oh well, I'm not really picky, 50% of my diet is oats with sink water.
>>
Why do Americans put so much extra shit on their pizza? I was at an American pizza store and this humongous far fuck put some gross powdered garlic and, get this, POWDERED FUCKING CHEESE on his pizza? Isn't there enough cheese already you disgusting fat pigs? And extra garlic on top of the over seasoned American Pizza sauce? Jesus Christ no wonder you all weigh 200 kilos.
>>
File: 1341232821794.jpg (446KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1341232821794.jpg
446KB, 1600x1200px
>>9278552
you dont have to be a salty little bitch just because you cant afford more than a cuck sized pizza

there is a reason we are back to back world war champs afterall
>>
>>9278552
OP here, I live in the US and it really is fucking ridiculous. Everytime I go into a dunkin donuts ( coffee/donut chain here ) People order a coffee with " Extra Extra sugar Extra Extra Cream along with 5 pumps of mocha/caramel swirl ( all hfcs ) ". Basically a 700 calorie coffee , and thats beside the donuts/cream-filled bagels they get.
>>
>>9277810
I had a person in my D&D group who couldn't eat cheese or tomato sauce due to medical conditions (gout and lactose intolerance) so he would get his with barbecue sauce, chicken, and bacon and it was actually pretty good.
>>
>>9278178
Edgy kid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.