[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom got me some avocados. What did you mix with it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170807-014703.jpg (582KB, 1440x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-014703.jpg
582KB, 1440x1069px
My mom got me some avocados.
What did you mix with it to make avocado toast?
>>
>>9271401
Your tears once you realize you cannot afford to buy a home.
>>
Prolly some toast you absolute mong. That's an over-hard bread Sammie hold the filling for you Yanks.
Jesus, the colonies were a mistake
>>
>>9271429
Question, why does avocado and bread trigger you?
>>
I know avocado toast is a meme here but every time I see it posted it looks GREAT. Is there anything to it or will I just be extremely disappointed when I make one?
>>
>>9271418
Let the kek flow through you
>>
>>9271636
You are disapoint
>>
File: upward inflection.jpg (160KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
upward inflection.jpg
160KB, 1024x682px
>>9271401
Salt, pepper, and [spoiler]a pinch of cayenne
>>
>>9271646
What the hell? Can I not spoil on /ck/?
>>
I just eat them as is
fantastic as my after-workout meal
>>
>>9271648
Nope newfren
>>
>>9271636

It is alright, nothing amazing, reasonably tasty, but no more so than just toast with butter on it.
>>
Nah you wanna smush that avo with salt, pepper and a wee bit of lemon juice and mix in some finely sliced spring onions. Its a lot of effort for mediocrity but at least you'll be down with the kids.
>>
>>9271646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnJfZb2FAkY
>>
>>9271401
In spite of people's severe opinions on avocado toast, it's delicious and people (like my family) have been eating it for years.
That said, I like to coarsely mash the avocado with some salt, pepper, and lemon, then spread on some toasted seed and nut bread, and then top it with either fried eggs or, if I want it lighter, some sliced, salted tomato. The options are pretty limitless, though.
>>
>>9271636
If you like avocado, you'll like it. If you don't really care or like avocado, you might be underwhelmed by it. Just make sure you use good bread.
>>
I like it, fuck the haters.
>>
I didn't have any lemons and tried to make it with just some chopped onion, pepper and salt.
I wonder how much better it would have been with some lemon
>>
>>9271401
You don't eat avocados, this is a common mistake, your supposed to invest them, preferably through a tax advantaged savings account like a Roth IRA.
>>
I like to sprinkle some omega sprinkles on top.
>>
Why is is this a meme we've eaten this here (SA) for centuries.
>>
>>9271636
>I know avocado toast is a meme here

When/why did this meme start? No one ever posted about it on 4chan but all of a sudden within the past week, avocado toast has multiple threads on every fucking board.
>>
>>9271401
My mom got me some avocados.
What *Should she* mix with it to make avocado toast?
>>
>>9273539
Avocados were just recently introduced to the white trash of America
>>
>>9271401
soft boil egg

tomato

roasted pepper
>>
>>9274102
Niggah, I'm MS whitetrash and have been making guacamole often since before you were born. This year I've cut down to once a month since they fucking quintupled in price due to you hipster faggots. Fair warning: You fuck up the price of tongue and you'll regret it.
>>
>>9273551
It's a reddit meme and all the summer faggots have brought it here
>>
>>9273551
It's an Australian shitpost, it's been around for awhile, UTFSE if you would like to know more

>>9274628
You're a reddit meme
>>
Ever since Wikipedia started writing articles about everything and giving them meme status, all the normies started buying it, calling it "superfood" and pushing the price up.
>>
>>9271429
>bongs criticizing ANYONE on cuisine

go back to your jellied eel, sheep brain faggots, and spotted dick, you toothless mong.
>>
>>9271401
Nothing dude, just ate it with my rice and beans
>>
I would use my secret 5 star guacâ„¢ minus pepper
Onions, cilantro, lil bit of salt, fresh squeezed lime. I go pretty heavy on the lime until I can actually taste it. I don't really like avacados outside of my guac. If you put too much lime in going for the perfect delicious taste you can add a bit of salt to mellow it out.
>>
Honestly if I'm going through the trouble of cutting up and smushing avocado I would rather just make guacamole
>>
>>9271401
1 Avocado (Or 2 Small Avocados)
1 heaped tablespoon of Tomato paste
3 teaspoons of Taco Seasoning
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
>>
Salt and pepper at the very least. Avocado is really bland on it's on. I made some the other day and put a piece of provolone on the toast right as it came out so it was kind of melted when I put the spread on. It as actually really good.
>>
>>9272001
Oh, same. Avocado supports spices and competing flavors very well.
>>
>>9271401
Salt, pepper, lemon juice and a squeeze of balsamic cream.
>>
>>9275432
>Cutting and smushing avocado is effort
Really?
>>
>>9271401
I just mash overripe avocados with a fork over the toast, and sprinkle some salt on it, and a few drips of lime juice (I get bottled stuff not from concentrate). if I'm feeling saucy I'll go full breakfast mode and add crispy thick cut bacon and an over easy egg
>>
A bullet
>>
>Americucks consider basic spic snacks delicacies
>>
File: B68hgjqIUAA5sQH.jpg (29KB, 587x378px) Image search: [Google]
B68hgjqIUAA5sQH.jpg
29KB, 587x378px
>tfw had avocados in salad and on toast for the last 15 years and now it's a meme of hatred
>>
>>9271636
Make sure to use lime or lemon, salt, and pepper. I love avocado but the buttery taste is sorta overwhelming on its own. Lemon or lime juice is the perfect complement.
>>
>>9271401
mix avocados with favorite salsa, then make some toast and put guac on toast.

>Done.
>>
>>9274672
>blaming Wikipedia
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>9274698
>britbongs on suicide watch
>>
>>9273551
Some millionaire was walked why millennials couldn't afford to own a home or retire, and he said because they spend $10 on avocado toast for breakfast
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.