[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/, I have an internet friend coming to visit me in a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: vanilla-ice-cream-recipe-08.jpg (32KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla-ice-cream-recipe-08.jpg
32KB, 670x447px
Hey /ck/, I have an internet friend coming to visit me in a few weeks or so, I have known him for a lot of years on and off. There will be ice cream and there will be vodka, but other than that what should I make for the first day?
>>
>>9211735
anal lube and sashimi
>>
>>9211735
>I have known him for a lot of years
Well, we haven't. What do you think he would like? Care to tell us more, where they are from, interests, age, etc?
>>
Cut your fat faggot gut open and let the steamy buildup of cum in your stomach ooze out over a toasted cronut you inevitable no-obituary suicide.
>>
mandatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPslvBVqJp8
>>
Don't worry op, he is from the internet
>>
>>9211752
I only really know that he's not a picky eater and that he likes sweet things, other than that I have no clue and I want to surprise him with something good.
>>
ketchup sandwiches
>>
>>9211812
A nice homemade pizza with toppings you both like would be great. Mayhaps some tacos. Or you could just surprise him with your boipussy.
>>
>>9211735
Romantic friend? If so, try Henry's Romantic Sushi for a Date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S27MtkSZHdM
>>
>>9211812
Well, break out your baking chops and get a few choices available in the sweets department. Make what? Make what you like or something that is a local specialty. It'll be conversational point that this is what your family makes for holidays.

If someone is staying with me. I park a couple things in the freezer ready to go in case there's a desire not to eat out. It can be annoying to shop with someone who doesn't know what they want or like. So, get your lasagna or homemade ravioli into the freezer. Your breadsticks. Have salad fixings always onhand here anyway. You might want to feature your best sides making, but get takeout smoked brisket, for instance.

Are you trying to impress? Go get some nice cheeses, wines, crackers, salami, and park in house. Toast up your own seasoned hot nuts.
>>
>>9211735
>internet friend
tendies
duh
>>
cut the ice cream up into little square pieces
get some delicious smarties and push them into the ice cream squares, ideally push them in with your thumb

He will be pleasantly surprised at first bite
>>
Are you gonna fugggg him OP?
>>
>>9211742
Ball gag and hot pockets
>>
Steak dinner with wine. Did it for one of my Internet buddies and we hit it off big time. He tried to rape me afterwards though.
>>
>>9211921

just ensure nutritional shakes, since his teeth will all be removed to facilitate his becoming a fleshlight
>>
File: 1494974735234.png (83KB, 1056x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1494974735234.png
83KB, 1056x1176px
>>9212491
>>
>>9211833
I-I'm not a boy anon and also that's a great idea, thank you!
>>9211766
>>9211742
>>9212491
degenerate filth
>>9211843
>>9211879
no he's just a regular friend, although we had a lot of flirting going on at one point in time
>>9211851
that's unironically a good idea
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.