[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me /ck/.... liquor fear beer sicker? I need to know, outta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

help me /ck/.... liquor fear beer sicker? I need to know, outta beer, gonna liquor, but need to work tomorrow, wat do.
>>
>>8662899
Man up, faggot.
>>
>>8662902
k, I'll stop drinking
>>
false.
I don't notice a difference
>>
>>8662899
Can you please rephrase that?
>>
You drink whatever you can get your hands on. Till you're too drunk to see the bottles and open them. If you do this fast enough you'll be able to have a bunch of fun in blackout state that will gradually come back to you as a slideshow the next day. Next step is to fold up a towel and put it on the floor next to the toilet. This will be your pillow later. Throw up violently lay down on your side with your head on the towel. Wake up and vomit throughout the night. Wake up the next day feeling sore and freezing because the tile floor has leeched all the warmth from your body. Go to work and fucking hate life for 8 hours.
>>
>>8662899
People say its bullshit, and it sort of is depending on context. If you had 2 beers and want to order a cocktail, then it doesn't matter. If you drank 10 beers and you're already trashed then its probably not a good idea to start taking shots. On the flipside, if you took 10 shots switching to beer is probably a good idea. Its solid advice but not to be adhered to too literally.
>>
>>8662934
great advice.. i can barely read your post atm, but soundz petty good, finger bangin my keyboard nao and i tip at 100 words per mintu.. fuck me, i don't want mke sick day..
>>
Your body can only process so much alcohol in an hour, if you drink several beers your liver is already full processing the alcohol, if you take a few shots on top of that your liver just lets all the extra toxin through and you get spins etc, now you know.
>>
>>8663283
ur jst dumpoopyfas
wut hahahah
>>
>>8662904
fucking idiot
>>
>>8662920
I love drinking but this post really made me think...

nah but really why do we do it?
>>
>>8662899
It's just a pacing thing. You can slam back a bunch of shots dead sober, and then switching to beers will keep you drunk without a blackout. With a belly full of beer you will yack
>>
Idk why americans have stupid sayings like this, it's got more to do with the total amount of alcohol you drink.
>>
>>8662899
That's really only good advice to a 16 year old who isn't used to drinking. The idea behind it is that once you've been drinking beer if you take a bunch of shots your stomach will be full of beer and liqour and you can end up drinking too much then it all hits you and you get too drunk. I'm an old drunk and I go between liqour beer and wine whenever throughout a night and I know how much of each will get me how drunk.
>>
>>8662899
both are wrong, just make sure you dont knock the liqour back too quickly, stay hydrated and eat a decent meal before you start drinking.

i broke all of those rules last night myself and now i'm paying for it.
>>
I don't think it makes a difference hangover wise, but its probably more about what's going to make you puke more quickly

shots irritate your stomach, so if it's already bloated with beer foam you're probably more likely to need that power puke to get your head back in the game

meanwhile the other way around, since you aren't pounding beer unless you're a retard and are just drinking it like a regular drink, you will feel the tummy troubles creep up more gradually and can stop yourself
>>
>>8663449
>nah but really why do we do it?
I could go on and on about the psychology behind things like this.

For alcohol in particular, it's really about the anxiolytic effects.
Sure, the buzz feeling is fun, drinking gives a pleasant burn similar to nicotine's throat hit, etc. But the therapeutic value in killing fear and worry, any sense of aversion, is what holds a lot of people hardest. Especially where groups are involved, such as drinking with 'friends'.

As to why you'd do the whole thing in the bathroom like that, it's also kind of simple. There's convenience of puking where you're 'supposed to', an easy place to clean where consequences don't matter as much. While also, inherent to alcohol's effects, not worrying about consequences in the first place.
That small towel and hard floor can feel like heaven because you don't really care about ruining either. And they're honest, straight to the point, not providing comfort but rather just existing and working as expected.

>>8664314
Yeah, it's a self titration thing. Since most people don't understand actually managing doses for expected effects of anything, things like this make it easier to gauge by feeling.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.