[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /ck/, I love you. Now, I just ripped this chicken meat,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: DSC_0138.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0138.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Dear /ck/,

I love you.

Now, I just ripped this chicken meat, carrots and onions from off the bones.

I have eggs, milk, unbleached flour and all purpose flour as well as wheat pancake mix.

Should I just drunk/hangover munch this or can I smash some sort of pie dough and. Bake this with some fake gravy maybe?

Please advise.
>>
File: DSC_0137.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0137.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Resting phase

I have tortillas and I am not afraid to use them.
>>
File: DSC_000002.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_000002.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Maybe add some fucking shit gravy mix plus water plus a can or half can of drained peas to mix with the chicken and carrots. I don't know how to make a pie crust, but I might fall asleep to a good eats episode of that...

Unless y'all have any ideas this fire roasted dindin is about to go into the ice box for lunch or the next days dinner.

Mashed potato could top it I suppose....
>>
I would just eat it. It would not be worth the trouble to make a half assed dough and add country gravy to it and bake it.
>>
>>8659920
Wrong pic, I retire to bed in shame.

Do not cry for me
>>
File: DSC_0070.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0070.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>8659921
I'm going to toast some of the whitest bread known to man, butter it, then shove it in my maw with the chicken and carrots, God bless
>>
>>8659905
Make chicken pot pie
>>
>>8659928
godspeed anon and god bless and goodnight
>>
File: DSC_0139.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0139.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>8659936
I dreamed of it for a second but tonight's leftovers will be a quick burrito with a light touch of berry preserves to mimick a turkey dinner cranberry sauce thing if I'm still feeling adventurous. The country gravy will want not for I have two small tunes of biscuit ready for the oven.
>>
>>8659942
Fag.
>>
>>8659947
Fag enough to have served under rocket fire. I am a SJW, an lgbtq ally and this is a mother fucking safe space

It might be of note to mention that the bottom of the mezcal bottle accidentally shattered the last cup and the worm into the blaze

I also threw a few ounces of curry powder on the fire.

Thanks for the thread ck, goodnight.
>>
I LOVE MY BBQ
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-08-04-07-43.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-08-04-07-43.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
As if this thread was not bad enough, I present melted ice cream soup because no freezer on account of reasons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.