[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think about White Castle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: White_Castle_logo.svg.png (135KB, 1197x1024px) Image search: [Google]
White_Castle_logo.svg.png
135KB, 1197x1024px
What does /ck/ think about White Castle?
>>
File: vomit-40.jpg (19KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
vomit-40.jpg
19KB, 300x257px
>>8659319
>>
meme food that's only popular because of that stoner movie
>>
>>8659334
they literally invented the modern hamburger fyi
>>
Gimmie A sack of 10 some chicken ring sandwiches and fish nuggets.
>>
>>8659319
>expensive
>no special house sauce, just fucking ketchup and mustard
>much touted "sacks" are just paper bags
>>
>>8659319
cute movie, the sliders you can buy at the super market is the shit tier of the shit tier.
>>
>>8659396
I think they're really good, desu. But that's just me.
>>
>>8659401
to each and their own. I'm just not a big fan of the meat to carb ratio.
>>
>>8659319
Horrifying. Went in there because of the movie, and the burgers were the saddest, most disgusting thing. Didn't taste awful, but the look, the feel of those sad, sweaty things in their boxes... Fuck me
>>
Krystal is better.
>>
>>8659319
This board is for food and cooking not for laxatives no matter how great they taste.
>>
>>8660712
wow are you me? Did a road trip from Vancouver BC to Louisville/Nashville and was so excited to finally try White Castle thanks to the movies. Was actually just a very sad experience.
>>
It's darkholme approved, I like it.
>>
>>8659319
WC charges $5 for a tiny burger, it's shit. McDonalds isn't even that bad.
>>
I'd like some pictures of sliders and chicken rings please
>>
>>8659319

The closest one to me is in the South Bronx, 2far4me.
>>
Fucking horrible and my friends keep buying fucking crave cases and I keep fucking eating them I swear to god they are the most addictive thing.

Also if they aren't bad enough to begin with, buy a crave case, put grape jelly on one slider and put it back, whoever gets the jelly slider wins.
>>
>>8662373
Where do you live?

There's one in Rockland (Nanuet) if you're a suburban fag like me
>>
>>8659319
You're not supposed to think about White Castle.
You're supposed to only go there when you're hammered/stoned/both.
>>
>>8659319
Much like Jack in the Box tacos, White Castle sliders at 3 am when you are drunk and wanting something greasy and convenient they are god tier. Any other time you eat them is like visiting a gay brothel and paying to be bottomed: you leave with a greasy mouth and ass, loss of rectal functions and a sense of shame and guilt.
>>
>>8659368
LOL you stupidass. Did you think you'd get some kinda canvass sack filled to the top with hand crafted wooden containers of grassfed beef sliders?
>>
>>8659355
This is actually true. They were around before Mcdicks and BK.
First fast food burger joint in the US.
>>
>>8659319
Utter crap. You're far better off just going to Waffle House.
>>
>>8659319
Best fast food. I haven't had McD's in over a decade, but gotta get my White Castle at least once a month. The secret is not to over order. I usually hit the drive thru for a couple of double cheeseburgers & chicken sandwich with cheese. No fries or soda. If you're going there after a night of drinking that shit tastes great, but you will fucked the next day.
>>
Ever since moving to Florida I miss them.

Krystals just doesn't do it and isn't close enough anyway.
>>
>>8662584
>>
>>8659355
Then why don't they serve it? Sliders are good but they're really not the same format as a normal hamburger.
>>
>>8662974

That's a mile away from my place right now. Its a plain burger patty on white bread. Absolute trash but at the same time fucking perfect.

But Id rather get bar pie if its all the same.
>>
>>8663032
I don't think people go there cause it's the most exciting burger around, they go to taste burger history
>>
>>8660712
>>8660806
Same here.
>>
>>8659319

The closest white castle is nearly 60 miles away, and that's taking toll roads.

It's not remotely worth it.
>>
Very dissapointing
>>
Gives me gas, so I only eat there when I know I'm not going to make contact with another human being within the next day.
>>
>>8663062

That, and its open late and right next to Bar, the huge money printing restaurant, venue, and brew pub. When that thing lets out Louis's Lunch is open and people stumble across Crown St. to get a food item.
>>
Depressing, mushy, gluey.
>>
>>8659319
you will regret it the next day. there are much, much better late night fast food options out there, anon.
>>
File: 1471733086903-b.gif (2MB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471733086903-b.gif
2MB, 270x200px
>>8659319
Nasty excuses for burgers.
Only good for someone that needs to have violent diarrhea in their life.
>>
>>8659368
they have zesty sauce
>>
File: White%20Castle[1].jpg (43KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
White%20Castle[1].jpg
43KB, 640x471px
>>8662974
>>
I'm almost 28 and I've never had it
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.