[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his issue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 43626.png (4MB, 1500x1415px) Image search: [Google]
43626.png
4MB, 1500x1415px
What's his issue?
>>
>>8656791
None. He's a competent chef and had charisma.
What's your problem?
>>
looks like he has a wife that gets fucked by nigger cock
>>
>>8656800
/thread
>>
File: turkey twizzler.jpg (35KB, 620x478px) Image search: [Google]
turkey twizzler.jpg
35KB, 620x478px
>>
>>8656806
F
>>
He uses too much olive oil and lemon juice, at least in his public recipes.
>>
>>8656791

He uses his bare hands to plate shit way too much, focuses way too much on "rustic" shit (ie, "roughly chop everything into irregular peices and drop them into a pile"), and he sounds like he's trying to talk around the cock in his mouth.
>>
>>8656806
Triggered.
>>
>>8656806

FUCKING CUNT GIVE ME MY TWIZZLERS BACK REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1375571656623.jpg (58KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1375571656623.jpg
58KB, 400x300px
Now we're just gonna put a bit of olive oil in the pan, cook it on medium-high, and then we're just going to DRIZZLE it.... with a little olive oil

Over here, spread some olive oil on a baking sheet, and be quite generous with the olive oil. Coat the walls of the oven with olive oil and set the heat to 190 degrees celsius, 375 degress fahrenheit. Now while that olive oil is baking--

We're gonna make a nice olive oil salad and garnish it with some lemon ZEST. But I don't have a lemon today so I'm going to use a fresh olive and just grate the skin off into this bowl-- and now I'm just going to give it-- give it a bit of a SQUEEZE until I-- you see this OIL start to come out. We're gonna go ahead and add that on

And that is how you make salmon. Thank you for watching, I'm Jamie Oliver
>>
he hates fat people so hes pretty based in my book
>>
>>8656819
How much is a "lug" of olive oil exactly?

I'd guess about two cups full from watching him.
>>
>>8658145
Her's put on a bit of pork himself which is ironic that he's been bleating about healthy eating for so long.

Might be alcohol bloat though. He seems kinda puffy in the face now.
>>
>>8656791

Good chef, good salesman, with a cringey messianic complex.
>>
>>8656791
He does kind of have a down syndrome thing about him doesn't he?
>>
File: snopes-fake-olive-oil[1].gif (251KB, 800x424px) Image search: [Google]
snopes-fake-olive-oil[1].gif
251KB, 800x424px
>>8656791
Early 2000's british meme chef who thinks pic related is the end all of cooking and should be used on everything because it's a "healthy alternative"
>>
>>8656791
GAS THE CHICKLETS, VEGGY WAR NOW!
>>
>>8656791
I used to hate seeing his face plastered on boards around the grocery store I favoured. Then I heard that he was part of some initiative for healthier eating among students, which I appreciate. I still don't like the posters, but at least I no longer think of him as just that face in my grocery store.
>>
>>8656791
Jamie Oliver Oil recipe thread picture please
>>
>>8656791
In a nutshell, the peeves are as follows:
First show was called Naked Chef... wtfwhy?
On that "cooking" show the camera was zoomed in on his luscious lips more than 25% of all screen time including all moments where it was logical it should have been down on his work surface since he was talking about that.
He got a little Bataliesque in a later series with that overuse of oil as others noticed but it was more irritating that there was a focus on farm to table as being healthy when said items were so well prepared unhealthily. He has a low income restaurant patron appeal. Rich people still watch carbs and fats because they dine out so often.
Next he cried on TV out of frustration at not getting change fast enough in his reality show to fix schoolkids who eat pink slime, which showed the world the mental state of the learning disabled which we all already suspected from his dreams over substance recipes and expressions. No hard nosed business head there. He used reverse psychology and shamed innocent children for being stupid and let us know he feels it ok to bully children if the end goals to control them are honorable.
>>
>>8658075
It's like I always say, olive oil and olive oil, best friends, yeah.
>>
bruva
>>
He's fine for the beginner home cook but that's it really. Plus he sounds like a twat.
>>
He taught me the meaning of Christmas: good food.
>>
File: 2.png (9KB, 1676x53px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
9KB, 1676x53px
>>8656791
>>
>>8660101
I think those names sound kind of cute. It isn't like his kids are likely to ever suffer any sort of adversity.
>>
>>8656791

He was alright before he got all famous...20 odd years ago...
>>
His heart is in the right place
>>
>>8656791
Doesn't he actually have some form of down syndrome?
>>
>>8658169
Meh I'm pretty sure he's getting old now, he still probably eats healthy but being famous pretty much = parties and substance abuse. Whether he's a hypocrit or not it's still great the stance he's taken on trying to get healthier meals into schools and what not
>>
>>8660187
>They have five children: Poppy Honey Rosie (b. March 2002), Daisy Boo Pamela (b. April 2003), Petal Blossom Rainbow (b. April 2009), Buddy Bear Maurice (b. September 2010), and River Rocket (b. August 2016).[

Yep, definitely retarded
>>
>>8660187
>>8660206
Be nice, his wife is just the ruler of the household and she makes all the decisions. I didn't even get to keep my last name, let alone name our son.
>>
>>8658163

a lug is the sound that is made when air displaces liquid in an inverted bottle in pulses, due to the vaccuum and gravity playing tug of war with it and air slipping through it in bubbles

Jamie is deaf and blind unfortunately
>>
>>8660221

vacuum*
>>
>>8660210
I can only see that actually happening if your last name is Hitler. Then I'd change to hers
>>
he comes off as a total asshole and he's not that great a chef. no appeal unless you're a middle aged woman that's infatuated with him
>>
>>8658075
>we're gonna go ahead and

Said nobody outside of North America ever
>>
>>8660303
Now we're just gonna go ahead and try to not use the term "american" at all in any context for 24 hours
>>
Lispy mongoloid cunt took away my turkey twizzlers, for that I'll never forgive him.
>>
>>8658075
Honestly enough most TV cooks go apeshit over olive oil.
>>
>>8659949
>naked chef

iirc it was a producers decision and he wasnt terribly happy with it
>>
>>8660311
What?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.