[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She single-handedly made me switch from being a Coke person to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Pepsiadmodel.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Pepsiadmodel.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
She single-handedly made me switch from being a Coke person to a Pepsi person.

What made you switch, if anything? If not, why?
>>
I don't drink soda much but if I do, I prefer pepsi because it tastes like it has slightly less sugar in it than coke.
>>
File: 1478980024701.jpg (63KB, 720x614px) Image search: [Google]
1478980024701.jpg
63KB, 720x614px
>>8653360
pepsi is objectively better. i was born into it.

KEK A COLAS LEAVE THIS THREAD
>>
>>8653360
Thankfully I've never been a soda drinker. It's all too syrupy for me.
>>
>>8653360
I like Pepsi because it's blue. I actually prefer Dr. Pepper. Truthfully, I only drink water nowadays tho
>>
>>8653360
Left bepis because I became an alcohol and coke just tastes better as a chaser.
>>
File: 4DesiIndianPantyhoseFeet.jpg (225KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
4DesiIndianPantyhoseFeet.jpg
225KB, 2048x1536px
>>8653587
>because it's blue.

lol
>>
So many people with shit taste in this thread
>>
>>8653360
>forming an opinion on a tibetan mediating board because some 6/10 showed her feet
what level of wizard is this?
>>
Pepsi has always had a smoother, less bubbly taste to me. To me, a perfect pepsi would be very flat and as cold as the artic.
>>
>>8653360
Pepsi is for faggots and the fact that a girl made you switch drinks is testament enough that Coke is the uncuckable best forever.
>>
>>8653360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZp29Qeu8_U
make me switch to lesser possible to no coke
>>
>What made you switch

Pepsi Max, that shit is like fucking nectar from the gods.
>>
>>8653360
>According to the Independent, researchers have proven that the difference between Coke and Pepsi really is all in your head. Apparently the popularity of Coke's brand image causes people to think Coca-Cola itself tastes better, even though it really doesn't taste very different from Pepsi. As the article says: "When asked to taste blind, they showed no preference. However, when the participants were shown company logos before they drank, the Coke label, the more famous of the two, had a dramatic impact: three-quarters of the tasters declared they preferred Coke." I've long suspected this. Personally I can't taste any difference between Coke and Pepsi, but I have a friend who swears passionately that there's a huge difference. Now I can show him this research to prove that he's simply been brainwashed by advertising. Oh, and the Pepsi Taste Test also turns out to be nothing but hot air: "The findings suggest there is no scientific basis for claims made during the Pepsi ad campaign in which testers purportedly chose Pepsi over Coke when they were not told what they were drinking."
tl;dr: they taste the same, it's all in your head. Also, video backup proof with science and shit.
https://youtu.be/FtdXeM6PlUE?t=2436 (40:36 if the timer doesn't work)
>>
Between Coke and Pepsi, I've always been for Pepsi. Coke is super acidic, and Pepsi is super sweet. I'll take the one that doesn't attempt to burn me from the inside out.
>>
It's cheaper
also twist
>>
>>8653360
footfags are the worst
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.