[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fellow Americans, (and those of you that enjoy american football),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 00fc737044c17393b8255be428a2a874.jpg (915KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
00fc737044c17393b8255be428a2a874.jpg
915KB, 2048x1024px
My fellow Americans, (and those of you that enjoy american football),

The Super Bowl is upon us. I flat out refuse to make ribs, wings, chili, nachos and basically all the same crap that you need a prilosec to get down.

Decent Super Bowl menu? Criteria:

>must be able to cook ahead of time
>at least some items can be eaten with fingers
>won't spill when people watching the game suddenly stand up to cheer
>might nod to the american traditions of spicy, saucy, tangy meat but still be elevated.

I was thinking about some kind of BBQ beef sushi roll, little Bahn Mi with Super Bowl type meats instead of ching chong meat. I have about 30 lbs of venison, too - maybe some kind of terrine of venison with crackers?

i don't know. What are you making?
>>
>>8529347
summer/spring rolls, tempura platter (shrimp,vegetables,w/e)
>>
>>8529347
People eating at your shit party aren't the kind of people to jump and and cheer, trust me.
I bet 3/4 of them don't even understand the rules.
>>
>>8529347
Calcium carbonate, jesus Christ you people are detached from reality to take indigestion pills that take 16 hours to work properly.
>>
>>8529347
Egg salad cannelloni
Venison and quail bagel bites
Smoked sausage hash brown sandwiches
>>
>>8529400
oh no they are. I live in Boston and the Patriots are a religion here. not only will they be jumping and cheering, but i doubt anyone will sit.

>>8529401
learn to understand the difference between sarcasm and medical advice, dickhead. And you wonder why nobody likes you.
>>
File: IMG_20170232_103917.jpg (37KB, 320x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170232_103917.jpg
37KB, 320x191px
>>8529414
Grats on getting mad as fuck at tums. Op.
>>
>>8529401
>doesn't understand what proton pump inhibitors are.
>>
I'm going to make DiGiornos supreme and buffalo chicken dip
>>
>>8529347

New England will win. No one cares. New Englanders don't care because they know they already won. People from Atlanta don't care because they know they already lost. No one cares about the super bowl this year. The ticket prices and ticket availability prove it.
>>
>>8530458
>New Englanders don't care
except that it will be the most watched moment in New England broadcast history. Probably even more than the '04 Red Sox breaking the curse.
>>
>>8530458
This.

Not even /sp/cares about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.