[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder if you use these, you're a pretentious cunt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

File: la-fg-china-chopsticks-snap.jpg (78KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
la-fg-china-chopsticks-snap.jpg
78KB, 2048x1365px
Daily reminder if you use these, you're a pretentious cunt. Get a fork faggot.
>>
i went to a honky vietnamese place one and ordered pho and they served it with a fork

was fucking lame
>>
>>8528402
Daily reminder that OP is trailer trash.
Learn to use international utensils and dining habits, you piece of shit.
>>
>>8528416
t. takes a photo of himself using chopsticks and posts it to instagram
>>
>>8528422
I'm way too old to ever use Instagram, or fucking care about what other people think, you brainless twat.
>>
>only the way i eat food is correct!
>>
>>8528442
t. cares a lot about what others think
>>
>>8528448
OP, stop being a fag for a while, ok?
>>
File: ohlord.jpg (9KB, 223x164px) Image search: [Google]
ohlord.jpg
9KB, 223x164px
>>8528402
Idiot.
>>
>>8528402
>Eating ramen with a fork like some kind of faggot
>Eating salad with a fork and having an overall shit experience compared to chopsticks
>>
>>8528402
I'm Japanese-American and grew up using hashi you white trash cunt
>>
>here is a utensil that does everything. However it is boring.
>here is a utensil that does some things but has zero advantages to utensil 1. It is exciting and people will think you're cultured.
Only faggots who want to appear cool would choose the inferior utensil.
>>
>>8528468
You mean a fork? Yeah, you're right, it IS the inferior utensil.
>>
>>8528402
It doesn't matter what you use to eat. The only thing that matters is that you don't cook your steak beyond medium rare.
>>
>>8528486

can you please explain to me how chopsticks could ever do anything a fork couldn't?

they're one of the worst culinary memes
>>
You shouldn't be using sticks to eat in 2017.
>>
>>8528448
>>8528422
that's not even the right syntax for that meme.
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (11KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
11KB, 265x190px
how did they come up with two sticks nigga.
>>
>>8528504
>2017
>eating

Kill yourself at any time
>>
>>8528495
Yeah, I can, and I will after I finish my sandwich, cunt.
>>
>>8528495

I can't stab you in both eyes at the same time with a fork
>>
File: CLRfVq-WsAAYjtN.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CLRfVq-WsAAYjtN.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>8528521
take that back
>>
>Go to japanese place with friend
>Order stuff
>Get chopsticks
>Try and fail
>qt waitress giggles and asks if I want a fork

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8528526

Well played...
>>
Wtf is wrong with you faggots? You're arguing over how chinks, nips, and gooks use sticks to eat their food, and why that is the superior method. Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>8528553
fork faggot detected. Go eat a tuna roll with a fork you fork fag...
>>
>>8528521
how the fuck do you stab me in my both eyes with a chopstick?
i seriously want to know cause that's some next level shit
>>
>>8528568

>can you please explain to me how chopsticks could ever do anything a fork couldn't?

Because there's two of them?
>>
>>8528565
Reee
>>
>>8528574
ok, then how the fuck can't someone stab both eyes with 2 forks then?
>>
>>8528402
but im chinese
>>
>>8528599

>can you please explain to me how chopsticks could ever do anything a fork couldn't?

Because there is only one fork?
>>
>8528495
Have you ever tried to eat something crispy as shit with a fork?
Done
>>
>>8528537
This is why you go out of your way to learn in your spare time, so you don't get laughed at by the qt waitresses. Fucking hell anon I'd expect you to already know this.
>>
>>8528602
hahah what a faggot
>>
>>8528604
if you are going to compare things, you should either use the same amount (1 chopstick vs 1 fork) or 2 chopsticks vs fork&knife
either way, chopstick loses the battle.

it would be retarded to compare what 2 chopsticks can do against 1 fork, that's like saying you can run better with 2 legs than 1
>>
>>8528799
Suck my ass dude.
>>
>>8528799
But you get 2 chopsticks with a meal, you don't get 2 forks (barring multiple courses of course)
>>
>>8528802
no thanks bro
>>
only reason anyone would have to dislike chopsticks is being ashamed of not being able to use them
>>
File: 21.jpg (31KB, 958x383px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
31KB, 958x383px
>Year of our Lord 2017
> Not using a Knork®, the greatest utensil invention since ever.
>>
>>8528807
>I like to make things needlessly more complicated so people think i'm cool
Pathetic.
>>
>>8528402
What if I wanted to pick things up easily without piercing them?

Oh right, you're a trailer trash retard that can't even pick something up with them without just stabbing it.
>>
>>8528821
t. Pretentious hipster cuck
>>
>>8528819
>doesn't even deny it
>the autismo complaining about them actually so fucking retarded he can't use chopsticks
>>
>>8528823
Wow anon, you sure showed me how using chopsticks is bad, clearly my logic is facetious and next time I'm in asia and get given chopsticks I'll throw an autismal fit and demand a fork, otherwise I'm just a pretentious hipster.
>>
>>8528824
I can use them faggot, there's just literally no point.

Are you trying to argue that it's not more complicated than literally stabbing something? Because you'd be lying.
>>
>>8528830
And what if you either want the object to remain intact or it's floating in some form of liquid?
>>
>>8528836
There's like a handful of foods in existence where stabbing it would affect something. Serve those few dishes with chopsticks if you want.
>>
>>8528836
There's a legend that states that one man alone has been able to put the fork into the liquid, lift it out of the liquid, and place it in his mouth, all without piercing the item or dumping the entire bowl's contents like an over-acting infomercial presenter....
>>
>>8528799

I'm not the one who asked what can be done with chopsticks that can't be done with a fork. I merely answered...
>>
>>8528853
ok, but one shouldn't compare 2 chopsticks to 1 fork either way
>>
>>8528895

No one eats with one chopstick. No one who isn't retarded eats with 2 forks. Quit being retarded.
>>
File: 1472066313615.gif (88KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1472066313615.gif
88KB, 300x277px
All these triggered weebs saying eating with chopsticks is better than eating with a fork.
>>
Whether or not something is pretentious has a lot to do with what the norms are where you happen to be. Apparently OP lives in a place where eating with chopsticks looks pretentious. All I can say is I'm glad I don't live there.
>>
>>8528908
then compare chopsticks with fork&knife then fucker. generally you don't eat with just a fork either you retarded cunt
>>
>>8530117

No one is saying chopsticks are better than a fork. They are saying that chopsticks have their time and place.

>>8530118

I think it's pretty much confirmed op lives in a place where chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce are the pinnacle of Asian cuisine.
>>
>>8530118

I'm not the one who compared chopsticks to a fork. If he said "what can chopsticks do that a fork and knife can't do" I would have compared chopsticks to a fork and knife, but he didn't, so I didn't.
>>
>>8530129
>They are saying that chopsticks have their time and place.
I agree with that. I'm just saying I wouldn't want to live in a p[lace where using chopsticks was considered pretentious.
>>
>>8530118
>generally
Weasel words. Also the fork knife combo isn't both shoved into your mouth like 2 chopsticks would be you degenerate. False comparison out the ass. L2logic
>>
File: 1346683841389.jpg (129KB, 1000x812px) Image search: [Google]
1346683841389.jpg
129KB, 1000x812px
>>8528402
But using chopsticks is part of the fun of eating oriental food.

[spoiler]
I still always use a fork near the end of the meal to pick up the scraps i cant get with the sticks[/spoiler]
>>
>>8528402
>Superior eating utensil coming through

http://a.co/7OA8XBu
>>
>>8528819
>using chopsticks is complicated
>pinching food with two sticks so you dont get your fingers dirty
>is complicated

Exactly the sort of thing some faggot with spaz hands whos retard hands are too retarded to use chopsticks would say.
>>
>>8530139

Ya, my reply for you was the one about the chicken balls. The first part of my post was suppose to be for the guy above your earlier post, but auto update fucked me and I didn't notice. Some people are just so fucking retarded that they get angry at someone using chopsticks just because they never bothered to learn how to use them...
>>
Just like if you use needlessly complicated shoelaces instead of velcro it's only because you're a pretentious hipster who wants people to think you're cool.
>>
>>8528402
>Asians learn to use knives and forks when appropriate
>westerners not allowed to return the favour

Far as I'm concerned chopsticks are just another eating utensil, no comparison necessary because they're not seeking to compete.
>>
File: 1480749021757.png (1MB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480749021757.png
1MB, 1000x800px
yo forks are fucking retarded, just get a spork!!!! it can do everything a fork AND spoon can!!!!!! you're a PRETENTIOUS RETARD if you ever use just a fork or spoon!!!!! utensils are a big deal!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Don't even get me started on using wine glasses and champagne flutes and whatever show off glasses when my cup holds every liquid perfectly well AND has the added advantage of being spill proof.
>>
>>8528402
Or a weeb.
>>
>>8530163
>they get angry at someone using chopsticks just because they never bothered to learn how to use them...
Maybe. Could be xenophobia as well. Some folks get angry about things they see as foreign becoming commonplace. They don't like the idea of people eating with chopsticks, speaking other languages or getting too enthusiastic about foreign foods because they see that as a threat to their identity.
>>
I went to a sushi place last night and there was a big family throwing everything back with forks, the dad drinking his large Sapporo right out of the bottle, eating their miso soup with Chinese soup spoons... It was disgusting.

All I could think was: "Trump voters".
>>
>>8530297
>he's using chopsticks! He's a Muslim! Build the wall!
>>
>>8530313
More like
>He's using chopsticks! What a pretentious nu-male hipster libcuck!
>>
>>8530316
>he's doing something differently than me! He must be a libtard numale cuck! I bet he only owns 3 guns...
>>
>>8530316
>I'm one of those faggots that is proud of lacking a simple skill
>>
>>8530144
it's still a better comparison than 2 chopsticks vs 1 fork. you really should l2logic
that's like saying you run faster with 2 legs instead of one.
jesus christ, where's natural selection when you need it.
>>
>>8530377
>a fork is commonly used on its own
Not by people with good table manners.
>>
>>8530377
>while a fork is commonly used on its own

Only by fucktard inbred hillbillies with no table manners. It's always a Fork + Knife unless you're some kind of infant.

(I'm not the guy you're replying to BTW, I just saw a comment I felt I needed to address)
>>
>>8528402
Do you not try new things?

I bet you got sandbagged for using them like a chimp.
>>
You have no idea how easy it is to pull girls in the ghetto by using chopsticks. Literally all you have to do is use them and you're half way in already, if you know a few words in an Asian language you're all the way in.

I use them anyhow though, they keep your brain elastic :)
>>
But it's fun to use them. I also squint all the time when I'm at an azn restaurant, and give no tip.
>>
File: LaughingWhores.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingWhores.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>8530347
Sounds like someone got triggered when everyone laughed at him when he tried to eat sushi with a fork.
>>
>>8530149
You call that a spork? Now this is a spork.

http://a.co/aiqXB54

>All hail Sporkeza!
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.