[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a lot of trouble not over eating, I'm just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (446KB, 3000x1631px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
446KB, 3000x1631px
I'm having a lot of trouble not over eating, I'm just hungry all the time and I can't stop

today I had
1 package of immitation crab sticks
1 frozen macaroni and cheese dinner
8 pieces of fried chicken
grand mac meal with large fries and drink
2 cups hot chocolate
jar of peanutbutter
apple pie

I think that's everything. I still want more and I've been eating like this for days. Help me get control of myself!
>>
stop eating junk food

fast for a day

your stomach needs to shrink back to it's normal size
>>
All you're eating is calorie dense junk food

Get some non-fried vegetables in your diet and stop drinking sugary drinks
>>
>>8527972
I don't know if I can handle that, I have bad will power. last 3 days I went to a buffet every day
>>
>>8527965
Sauce on the image

That roll is t h i c c
>>
>>8527974
This. Quit eating calorie dense garbage. I bet it wasn't even natural peanut butter...
>>
>>8527965
Spend less time on /ck/ and more time on /fit/. Set up a redirect link if you like.

Browsing /ck/ and seeing pictures of food will motivate you to eat. Browsing /fit/ will give you ideas about working out and losing weight.
>>
>>8528039
you damn well know it wasn't
>>8528040
I exercise a lot, it's the only thing keeping me from being a house. I just think I have an eating disorder where I go on these binges and can't stop myself. all of my money goes towards food
>>
>>8528056
Load up on vegetables. Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, whatever you like. It's impossible to go over your daily maintenance if you fill up on veggies. Drink water until you are full. Really tho you do need to let your stomach shrink down to a normal size. Stop smoking weed if that's one of the problems. Stop eating anything with added sugar. Drink black coffee to suppress your appetite. You gotta make some serious changes man. Don't even have sugary stuff in your house, and avoid McDonald's like the fucking plague. In your case it pretty much is the plague...
>>
maybe go see a doctor? you could really use some therapy and a dietician
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.