[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep fried pizza rolls. You can never go back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: deep.fried.pizza.rolls.jpg (112KB, 1646x1646px) Image search: [Google]
deep.fried.pizza.rolls.jpg
112KB, 1646x1646px
Deep fried pizza rolls. You can never go back.
>>
>>8523300

Yeah they're better deep fried than nuked or heated in the oven. But they're still just pizza rolls.

Make some real food.
>>
>>8523300
Damnit now i have to try this.
>>
Any batter or coating or just toss 'em in the oil?
>>
>>8523317
They already come with the outer coating. I don't know why you would even ask this. Do you batter a frozen french fry or a frozen premade corn dog before frying it?
>>
do americans really eat this?
>>
>>8523462

i've done all of that
>>
>>8523492
I do.

Deep fry them fuckers and dip it in ranch or melted cheese. Wew.
>>
>>8523498
I put a frozen corn dog in 375 degree F oil once to fry it and it had freezer burn and small bits of ice on the outside. Bad times indeed. Oil sprayed all over the stove top and counter and started smoking bad but luckily didn't catch fire.
>>
i've never actually eaten pizza rolls
>>
I really enjoy these ones. Just cheese and garlic flavor inside. Like garlic bread but in a roll.
>>
I haven't had these in ages, but recently bought a BIG bag of them for a party due to fond memories.
Jesus, they were fucking awful. Must be only children's food because they were seriously unappealing. Bland, greasy, bad texture, bad taste. We cooked them on a pizza stone in the oven and at least half of them burst open and made a huge mess.
Fucking never again. Also the large bag of them was ten dollars, what a mistake.
>>
>>8523564
If you don't over cook them, they don't explode and spew their guts out. You're one of those that says these mozzarella sticks suck because I over cooked them and the cheese went out into my oil and wrecked it. Blame yourself, not the product.
>>
File: 1480797845986.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480797845986.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>8523499

dipping stuff in ranch or melted cheese.

jesus christ, amerifats are disgusting blobs of lard.
>>
>>8523574
>filthy terrorist jealous of our food

What cuisine is your shithole known for?
>>
>>8523576
Stop trying to defend the diet of the 12th fattest nation in the world, you simpering fatass, and start criticizing the garbage that makes us that way.
>>
>>8523602
Sick dodge, not answering the question.
>>
>>8523576
Arab semen and the soccer ball (provided your team won that day).
>>
>>8523574
I too, like you, prefer my tortilla chips plain with no cheese dip or salsa. Same with my wings and celery. I just gnaw on them like a bunny as the great almighty Lord intended us bunnies to do.
>>
>>8523573
Okay, ignore the ones that exploded. Pick the most perfectly cooked one.
Bland, greasy, bad texture, bad taste. Just like I said the first time.
What are the redeeming qualities?
>>
>>8523639
>Bland, greasy, bad texture, bad taste

Don't like looking in a mirror, huh anon?
>>
>>8523611
>sick dodge
> post states I'm from the US with the use of the term "us," meaning "a part of" in the last sentence.

Learn to read. They have remedial reading courses for morons.
>>
>>8523652
I read it, I don't believe that you're actually from the US.
>>
File: you.jpg (292KB, 1423x2136px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
292KB, 1423x2136px
>>8523648
Oh great defender of pizza rolls, I'm sure you're a real beauty yourself.
>>
Most of them suck in some of the fry oil and hold it inside of them, meanwhile oozing some of the filling out to be scorched as shit and/or contaminate your remaining fryer oil
>>
>>8523639
There are none, but they did explode because you over cooked those ones. There is however, no way to cook them all evenly and they taste like shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.