[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you tried the banana milk meme yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Sir_Bananas_02.jpg (130KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sir_Bananas_02.jpg
130KB, 1600x1000px
Have you tried the banana milk meme yet?
>>
>>8523194
>meme
Plz leave, newfag.
>>
Ive had banana flavored Quik as a kid, was pretty good.
>>
>>8523194
Yeah i had the chocolate one kinda just made me want regular chocolate milk
>>
>>8523194

Your mom milked my banana last night
>>
>>8523194
>All these alternate milks
Unless you're lactose intolerant this shit is degenerate. It comes the fuck out of a cow and you drink it retards, welcome to being a mammal.
>>
>>8523310
>when you want to shitpost so bad but have no idea what you're doing
>>
>>8523310
Uhhh...dude..it's milk..with flavoring. It still has lactose and all the other normal milk stuff in it..just with flavoring added..wtf you going on about, spaz?
>>
>>8523310
Nice shitposting you daft fagget
>>
>>8523194
I buy it pretty regularly. Its on sale all the time at Win Dixie. I was getting promised land before that with coupons but Win Dixie no longer is carrying it.
>>
>>8523194
>drinking milk past the age of 5

enjoy all your estrogens faggot, bet you got gyno too
>>
>>8523540
It's not human milk you dipshitting cuntnigger
>>
>>8523310
>welcome to being a mammal
Mammals are supposed to drink milk from their own species, not cows milk full of hormones and estrogen
>>
>>8523555
ITT: autism
>>
>>8523555
If you stick to bull milk only and not cow milk filled with female hormones you don't have this issue. It's not hard to figure out dumbass. Juast get bull milk at the stores and no estrogen, no gyno, no man titties, no crying breakdowns. Does everything have to be written out in plain simple form for you to figure this out? Jesus christ.
>>
>>8523194
put into a blender:
>one banana
>milk
>some vanilla sugar (or extract)
>1 or 2 tablespoons of sugar
blend
>>
>>8523566
My uncle Remus taught me how to milk a bull...
>>
>>8523544
He's correct if it's factory farmed conventional US milk where they use the carcinogenic growth hormone BHT. It's why all first world and many third world countries ban the import of US milk.

The only safe US milk is milk produced without the use of BHT. Do your research, save your life.
>>
>>8523194
Yup, I've tried both. Pretty good, but the plain one is better because you can taste the banana more. The chocolate carton tastes good, but the chocolate overwhelms the banana flavor.
>>
>>8523555

If you think about it, it is kind of odd that we're weirded out by breastmilk, the milk made by members of our own species. Humans produce a ton of excess milk and don't even need pregnancy to induce lactation. If there was a natural and humane marketplace for breastmilk to which women could contribute excess for pay, I would be surprised if a niche industry didn't pop up around it. Obviously you'd have to have good quality control and the ability to test milk for antibiotics or other harmful chemicals, and to pasteurize it like cow's milk. But if you figured out all of those logistics I could see it being sold in small bottles at Whole Foods for example, at a price premium. It's an extremely nutritious foodstuff and if people could get over taboos it would probably sell. One creamery in the UK already produced a short run of breastmilk ice cream and it sold out.
>>
File: f9FW2.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
f9FW2.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>8523566
>pic related
Its you.
>>
Yoohoo used to make something similar and I wpuld drink like 6 a day when I worked at a grocery store. Free of course. This shit looks good.
>>
>>8523667
It's because we know how much gross shit humans consume

But I know that breast milk imparts immunity to babies, why not have your baby dRink lots of different mothers breast milk and make super kids
>>
>>8523194
mixing banana and strawberry milk is the bee's tits
>>
>>8523667
Such a good question, although I'm more of the opinion it should be a treat shared between a couple!
>>
>>8523194

I buy this. My toddler loves it. I add Ice cream sometimes to make a pretty solid chocolate banana milk shake
>>
>>8523667
I'd buy it if it was from a transsexual woman.
>>
>>8523578

real recipie

2 bananas
Milk

blend
>>
>>8523540
Helped me become a qt trap
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.