[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with having a child with a food allergy? My wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: allergy.png (177KB, 1004x638px) Image search: [Google]
allergy.png
177KB, 1004x638px
How do I deal with having a child with a food allergy? My wife is pregnant, and I think I might just give the kid away if it has food allergies.
>>
>>8520902
Have an abortion.
>>
Push her down the stairs now, just avoid the chance.
>>
>>8520910
My wife and I are pro-life. Abortion is murder, lad.

>>8520913
She's the only one that supports my NEET lifestyle.
>>
>>8520928
>pro-life
>NEET

You are the exact reason pro-life is objectively wrong.
>>
>>8520928
>Abortion is murder, lad.

Dropped, you insufferable hypocrite.
>>
>>8520945

This guy gets it
>>
>>8520902
educate yourself rasing a kid, dont give it peanut products until its like 4. Many allergies are formed in the first couple years of life because shitty parents give their baby stuff it cant process yet.
>>
teach him to cook so when he's an adult, he's not pissing off the kitchen staff every day
>>
>>8520928
>pro-life
>give the kid away because it rolled bad stats

This ain't pokemon breeding bub.
>>
>>8521341
The advice has changed, and research is showing that early exposure drops allergy risks:

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-sponsored-expert-panel-issues-clinical-guidelines-prevent-peanut-allergy
>>
If your kid has a food allergy, just 'accidentally' let it have some, ignore the signs of anaphylaxis until it's too late, and WA LA - problem solved.
>>
>>8520945
>>8520948
>>8521363
>Trump supporters
Give a conclusive argument for why abortion should be legal.
>>
>>8521405
Accidents happen.
>>
>>8521405
It's like prostitution. No matter how illegal it is, it will still take place. No one likes it; it's a terrible thing, but sometimes, for women in terrible, unimaginable circumstances, it is the only option. It's better they have proper care available than some botched back-alley procedure. Supporting it isn't supporting baby murder; it's supporting empathy.
>>
>>8521415
>Accidents happen.
There is no such thing as an accident when you have sex and impregnate someone.

Wear protection or don't cum inside them. Done.
>>
>>8521423
No response to >>8521419
eh?
>>
>>8521387
Huh, well how bout that, still, my advice remains the same, educate yourself OP.
>>
>>8521405
'cause I don't give a fuck about fetuses. Also why would you call me a trump supporter when I'm for fetus deletus?
>>
>>8521423
Condoms fail, pull out method is for idiots. Abortion is good for society. You can't stop poor people from having sex. Plenty of married people don't want (more) kids. Celibacy doesn't work, period.
The only way to prevent abortion is to increase access to birth control, condoms, and good jobs. Stats show this. Abortion rates drop more significantly under democratic presidents.
As of 2015 they were lowest they have been since the 70s
>>
>>8521419
What terrible circumstances justify abortions?
>>
>>8521524
When stupid young poor people get knocked up.
No one wants that.
>>
File: Nut_warning_1.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nut_warning_1.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
Really, though, why has this shit only come up in the past 15 years or so?
>>
>>8521524
Put yourself in the shoes of a rape victim, someone with a debilitating genetic disease, someone with the knowledge that the child would be born with immense handicaps... Just realize that life is seen from infinite perspectives and you can't account for everything in the lives of the people that surround you. Sometimes it's just best to sigh, move on, and thank the powers that be that you aren't in that position.
>>
>>8521524
What if the mother doesn't want it? Should she be forced to have it and have that child be raised in a shitty environment?
>>
>>8520910
>>>8520902 (OP)
>Have an abortion.
Kill yourself you degenerate peace of shit.

>>8521492
You too.
Degenerated western scum. This is why niggers and mudslimes flood our countries.
>>
>>8521524
young uneducated blacks getting pregnant
>>
>>8521559
>today
>nu-cuck males and feminazis with black queergender adopted children everywhere
>Diminutive Xerxes is eating xer peanut-free nut butter on gluten free focaccia
>xer parents applaud her crippling genetic deficiency (both the peanut allergy and xer being black), along with xer mental illness, as unique character traits instead of degenerate weaknesses
>xe eats xer """canape""" by ingesting it through xer rectum, which xer """parents""" are also applauding
>the American gene pool is worse for wear
>an eagle sheds a tear

>back when good old Reagan was around
>cue an idyllic American couple of successful father provider, living and caring housewife, and obedient fair daughter, all white
>Little Suzy is eating her brand-name Skippy PEANUT butter on brand-name wholesome enriched Wonderbread made in the most advanced of American foodstuff production sites
>her father tells her that she must overcome her allergy if she expects any chance at successfully birthing genetically superior high birth weight Aryan children for her equally Aryan future husband, or she must face death in name of furthering the race and exterminating weak traits like her allergy
>She attentively nods and begins to eat her good old PB&J sandwich with proper etiquette
>Real America is that little bit stronger and ((("america"))) shivers at this sight
>an eagle proudly soars through wide open skies it is the rightful master of

THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>8521819
Just like we don't need uneducated brown peasants flooding in, we also don't need poor white trash to shit out yet another child it will neglect and raise in marginally acceptable conditions and grow to be a generally useless human being all of which will be made possible with your tax dollars. They won't stop fucking and they're too dumb to use condoms, so best case they're either going to a clinic or wherever it is they sell metal wore coathangers. Same goes for ghetto whores who can't put the dick down and live off a mix of alimony and welfare while also ignoring the kids, before you get all /pol/ on me.
>>
>>8521819
You could fix both the mudslime and basketball american problems with abortions.
>>
>>8521419
>>8521515
Instead we could just put all women on mandatory birth control once they become able to have children and when they want to have a child they can as long as they can prove they have the means to support it and test negative for drug use.

No more abortions except very rare exceptions where there are complications with the pregnancy and no more breeding for checks. We have a real problem in this country with poor uneducated people breeding at much higher rates than well off educated people resulting in an overall decline in society.
>>
>>8521599
Unless the father is not in the picture at all or they are a victim of rape both parties should have to consent to an abortion before one is carried out. A woman should not be able to have an abortion if the father doesn't want it as well just like a woman shouldn't be forced to have an abortion if the father doesn't want it.
>>
File: soccer mom copy.jpg (147KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
soccer mom copy.jpg
147KB, 533x800px
>>8520902
>How do I deal with having a child with a food allergy?

Get it spayed or neutered so it doesn't breed, then get yourself spayed or neutered so you stop breeding defective humans.
>>
File: ObamaCare.jpg (162KB, 570x387px) Image search: [Google]
ObamaCare.jpg
162KB, 570x387px
>>8521559
>Really, though, why has this shit only come up in the past 15 years or so?

Because the medical industry suckers Americans into believing they have the latest Internet meme "condition" so they can sell them pills to cure that condition, which then leads to actually conditions that require more pills.
>>
why are you asking 4chan? you should be discussing this with your wife. it's called communicating. fuck kinda marriage do you have anyway, you better have some severe disability or something if you're neet and living off her money.
>>
>>8521893
Why not vasectomies for all men?
>>
>>8521942
Are you retarded?
>>
>>8521923
God I've been jacking off to her for more than a decade. If my gf ever leaves me I'm gonna hire Ava Devine, diamond Jackson and desirae spencer
>>
I'm assuming this is your first child. It's normal to have irrational worries your first time. Believe me, your kid is going to be fine. You, however, are in for the ride of your life.
>>
>>8521952
Makes much more sense than birth control. Vasectomies are simple out patient procedures that are easily reversible. Birth control is added hormones and chemicals that can cause cancer and life threatening blood clots. If only men weren't such pussies.....
>>
>>8521515
>Abortion is good for society.

right that western birth rate is looking mighty fine at the moment

well... we could just import immigrants to outbreed everyone else right?
>>
>>8522060
>only western countries have abortions

Western countries also aren't the only places with low birthrates. Nearly every developed and semi developed nation have birthrates below or just at the replacement rate (2.1 children per women), regardless of whether they're western or not. Iran, South Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam for example. Low birthrates are caused by increased development which results in higher education which correlates to lower birth rates. You can see this by the fact that over time, in nearly every country, as development and education increase, birth rates decrease.

And having a bunch of poor families with several children who would've otherwise been aborted and who will likely grow up to be poorly educated, impoverished, and potential felons is a lot worse for a country than having a low birthrate.
>>
>>8520902
Make sure to leave your baby in the freezer for 15 minutes every day so it can build cold resistance.
>>
>>8521819
>peace of shit
>peace
>>
File: image_0.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>8521825
>There are people who believe this tripe
>>
>>8521825
I seriously hope you're just baiting, because otherwise you're an idiot.
>not knowing the most popular TV show of the 80s was the Cosby Show.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.