[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KRATOM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Kratom.jpg (34KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
Kratom.jpg
34KB, 648x365px
Just tried Kratom for the first time. Stirred it into some water. Pic related.

Any ideas as to what I can put this stuff in to to make it more palatable /ck/?
>>
>>8520587
Capsules.
No but seriously with vodka and ginger.
>>
>>8522439
Not op but the capsules ripped my stomach a new one last i tried. Not to mention the fact That you have to down like 10 of em to get any noticeable effect and that can be difficult considering the size of the capsules.
>>
>>8522439
Drinking 1/3 of a glass of wine with it made me vomit.
>>
>>8520587
People say orange juice helps it go down but it really doesn't. It taste like shit no matter what you do
>>
>>8520587
AMAZING CHOCOLATE KRATOM MILKSHAKE
Use about 1 cup (8 fl. oz.) of chocolate milk per dose of kratom. Chocolate-flavored almond milk also works very well for this, and is non-dairy (we especially like the "dark chocolate" flavored almond milk produced under the brand name SilkĀ®, because of it's especially thick viscocity and rich flavor).

1.) Put one dose of powdered kratom into an empty glass.
2.) Add an equal volume of chocolate milk (typically, just 1-2 tablespoons).
3.) Stir until the kratom absorbs the liquid completely and forms a homogeneous paste.
4.) Add a few more tablespoons of chocolate milk and stir again until smooth and free of lumps.
5.) Add the remaining chocolate milk and stir again until well mixed.
6.) Drink until the glass is empty.
7.) Add a little more chocolate milk to the glass, stir, and drink. (This caches any kratom particles left clinging to the sides of the glass. And since it is mainly just chocolate milk, it tastes even better than the kratom milkshake.)
>>
I heard makin some hot tea from it makes the effects more better. Maybe with something acidic?
>>
>>8523206
Can you steep it into an effective tea while keeping the choking powder separate?
>>
>>8520587
Almost everyone just puts it directly on their tongue and washes it down with water. Simplest and easiest, least residual nasty taste.

I only take it to help my bowel issues, but god damn does it work miracles. Shit that would put me out of commission for a month resolved in a couple days. Even anti-inflammatory pills never came close. Swear to god if they schedule 1 it I will be furious.
>>
Kratom and kava are similar right? I got some kava cause I thought it sounded good, and had a nice buzz going after a few cups, but the taste was almost unpalatable and I threw up like 3 times the next morning. Any tips on how not to do this, or is kava just like this?
>>
>>8523334
Kava works on GABA, like alcohol and benzos.
Kratom works on mu-opioid receptors, like codeine and morphine
>>
I used to mix it with applesauce and swallow it as quick as possible, chasing it with beer.

A couple of antihistamines or ground up ginger helped with the nausea.
>>
Do any of you guys have experience with psychoactive cacti? If so any tips on making them more palatable? San pedro is easily the worst thing I have ever tasted.
>>
From all of my research EGGNOG is heavy enough to cover the taste
>>
420 chan is thataway, degenerates ---->
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.