[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm depressed as fuck. Are there any food to make me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So i'm depressed as fuck. Are there any food to make me feel happy other than weed?
>>
>>8518538

Look for a fat person and watch them eat. After 45 minutes they will be full, but they will continue eating. This is when you will see what they eat to make themselves happy.
>>
>>8518538
You could eat a dick
>>
Potato soup.
>>
>>8518543
I don't like fat people
>>8518546
i already try my dick. Too salty for me
>>
>>8518546
I could go for about 20 right now
No homo
>>
In my experience a good meal during a depressive episode just reminded me of how much I wasn't enjoying the things I usually did, and it's too easy to fall into a depressed junk food diet. Eat a healthful diet with plenty of fats in it, primarily from nuts/avocados/fish/dairy. Yogurts are good quick snacks, as are walnuts and cheese squares. Grocery sushi is nice for a quick meal with fish and/or avocado.
>>
>>8518538

Just take omega 3 fish oil supplements
>>
>>8518550
>i already try my dick. Too salty for me
Your mom is happy when my dick is in her.
>>
Try lots of red and blue foods, like beetroot, blueberries and blackcurrants/brambles. Blue foods like this contain anthocyanins, which aside from giving the blue/purple colour to these foods, also work in the brain to reduce the breakdown of happy brain chemicals like serotonin and dopamine. Proper dark chocolate has similar properties but from different compounds within. A few years ago I ate 40 grams of good dark chocolate a day and I can honestly say it did improve my mood but it can take a few days to have any effect. Aged cheeses (like good quality cheddar) contain tryptophan, which is a compound that can be made into serotonin by the body, so maybe add some of that to your diet too. Not masses though, too much can make you ill- google 'cheese crisis'. I do my best to eat well, fruit and veg and the like, but I know how hard it is to have the motivation to cook, if Im in a particularily dark place Il take a multivitamin everyday to try and make sure Im getting enough nutrients when I havent been eating much. Be careful not to eat too much of these things if you are taking antidepressants or antipsychotics as they can interact with your meds and make you sick. Give these things a try anyway, otherwise consider medication or therapy. Hang in there, things will get better. :)
>>
>>8519430
I'm not OP, but that was a really informative and thorough post. Thank you anon!
>>
>>8518538
Try preparing something you've never tried to make before

It always makes me feel pretty good when I try something new and it doesn't turn out
>>
>>8518538
a bullet
>>
Bananas, they are high in potassium.

Eggs.
>>
>>8520922
OK, autist.
>>
>>8518538
Exercise anon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g
>>
Vitamin C maybe?
>>
>>8518538
Sauerkraut. The kind with the vent in the bag, so you know the probiotics are still alive. Buy some fermentation lids and use that as a starter to make your own sauerkraut cheaply. I recommend https://www.amazon.com/Easy-Fermenter-Wide-Mouth-Lid/dp/B01DJVVORE/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1485380111&sr=1-1&keywords=ferment
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.