[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey i got these hot sauces for christmas and i was wanting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170128_025626.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_025626.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Hey i got these hot sauces for christmas and i was wanting to cook em with some chicken and make hotwings. I would preferably like to find dish that doesnt involving frying even if it means not making hot wings. But if thats the application for these sauces so be it.
>>
>>8515260
Those came from Target. I almost bought a set.
>>
You can bake them, just make sure to toss them in a bit of flour/cornstarch so the sauce will stick.
>>
>challenge
Taste the 3rd from the right. See how hot it is.
That will let you judge how to use the others.
>>
>>8516830
Too expensive right
>>
>>8515260

Bake your wings with just salt and pepper. When they are crispy, put them in a bowl, toss with desired hot sauce, and put them back in the oven for 5-10 minutes until the sauce is dry. I have never fried a chicken wing in my life, but I still get to enjoy crisp and juicy chicken wings.
>>
Slightly related question. Is it okay to store hot sauce outside of the fridge after its been opened?
>>
>>8515260
Line a sheet pan with foil. Buy some ranch Shake n bake...add some chicken tenders or breasts. Bake.
Warm your hot sauce in a pan with about equal parts butter, a clove of chopped garlic, and a few shakes of worchestershire sauce. Either serve as a dipping sauce or dunk those crispy baked chicken pieces in there with each bite.
Don't forget your blue cheese dip and some celery if you like.
>>
>>8517296
>Slightly related question. Is it okay to store hot sauce outside of the fridge after its been opened?
If it has vinegar, yes. I don't however.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.