[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You can't bring up McDonald's around a group of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hero-cheese.png (397KB, 1600x674px) Image search: [Google]
hero-cheese.png
397KB, 1600x674px
>You can't bring up McDonald's around a group of people without SOMEONE saying how long it's been since they ate there.
>You can't bring up Taco Bell around a group of people without SOMEONE providing details of their bowl movements afterwards (spoiler: it's explosive diarrhea. Every time.)
>You can't bring up Chick'fil'a without alt-right shills jerking them off for their political beliefs
> you can't bring up Chick'fil'a without lefty cuck-a-ducks whining about their political beliefs
>you can't bring up taco bell without pissing and moaning about it being inauthentic
>you can't bring up olive garden without a horde of shrieking simps on /ck/ pissing and moaning about how Italian Applebee's isn't "MI AUTHENTICO RECIPIO LIKE-A MOMMA USED-A TO MAKE-A" despite the fact they've never left their hometown of SisterFucker, Alabama
>you can't bring up Applebee's without a chorus of "it's soooo bad but I guess we should go..."
>>I mean there are other restaurants
>>no, I've made up my mind, shitty applebees it is
>>you like it, we all fucking know it, stop being such a pussy about it
>you can't bring up five guys/in and out/whataburger without an internet shit flinging contest over which one is the best minced beef patty on a bun with condiments (they're all the fucking same kill yourselves)
>you can't bring up vietnamese food without some coiffed art college student jerking off pho until his hand combusts from the force of friction
>you can't bring up a basic ass chinese food restaurant without the same guy crying about "muh authentic chinaman food" You want the authentic chinaman experience? Starve for 5 months out of the year and eat plain rice and beans inbetween bouts of subsistence agriculture for the rest of the year you preening little twat
>you can't bring up Indian food without a basic white bitch raving about how she'd tongue curry out from inbetween paving stones it's so good because it's the hottest newest meme food
What the fuck happened to /ck/?
>>
>>8500179

>what happened?

You started browsing.
>>
>>You can't bring up McDonald's around a group of people without SOMEONE saying how long it's been since they ate there.

>oh boy I can't even remember how long it's been since I've been there! Hmmm.... maybe like 5, even 6 months??

Fuck off karen I saw you eat a mcbiscutt this morning you cow
>>
Last time I went to McDonalds was 2015
Last time I was at a Taco Bell was 2003
Chick a Filla sucks, I went there once in 2009
Olive Garden is garbage, I haven't been to one since the 90s
Same with Applebees
Five Guys is shit, so is In and Out, so is What A Burger, it's all shit
You don't have a passport

Anything else I can help you with?
>>
File: 1473108715014.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1473108715014.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
>>8500215
Maybe if you ate some taco bell you could shit that giant stick out your ass
>>
>>8500215
Just out of curiosity, why in the hell did you eat it in 2015? I have not eaten any fastfood since @ 2004. Guess what? I'm not fat and feel good. A lot better than when I was eating garbage 3 times a week.

Buy unprocessed food, cook it, and live well. Why torture yourselves to feed not your mouth, but a great corporate maw?
>>
>>8500290
I travel a lot for work. Airports, train stations, redeye flights, empty terminals. Shit happens, no matter how much you may want to eat decent food, sometimes there really is no other option.
>>
>>8500307
Working man, traveling around the world and seeing the sights, making money while doing so too. Your parents must be so proud. Looks like your business degree paid off, hmm? FUCK YOU.
>>
>>8500307
Makes sense. I quit traveling by air in 2004 and that was when I could make a clean break. Travelling by car, I can pack a cooler. Sorry you're still trapped, but you seem like the kind of person that will eventually completely break away from it.
>>
What about burger king?
>>
>>8500179
For real doe, it's been forever since i've been to Mcdonalds
>>
>somebody saved my shitty drunken ramblings I posted months ago
Cringe
>>
Maybe you should stop trying to bring up shit foods.
Taco bell, McDonald, chick-fil-a, applebees, olive garden, burger chains are all fucking awful food and there's nothing but the lowest common denominator of people to discuss it because they all have shit taste.
>>
>>8500578
They are kino though you fucking nigger
>>
>>8500179
ZESTY
>>
>>8500179
Its almost like only retards go to fast food.

Maybe you should learn to cook and stop being such a corporate pussyhole?
>>
>>8500349
How'd you find your way out of /r9k/?

Get back home now before the other autist miss you
>>
File: 1483932035017.png (76KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
1483932035017.png
76KB, 200x197px
>>8500349
>>
>>8500179
I'm sorry, sir, but this is the FOOD and COOKING board. none of what you typed has to do with FOOD or COOKING
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.